HAPPENING: FBI DUMPS CLINTON INVESTIGATION DOCS

RED ALERT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

GET IN HERE

PART ONE: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-03/view
PART TWO: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-02-of-03/view
PART THREE: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-03/view

START DIGGING LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w5Vad
vault.f
archive.is/o/mKW0q/https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-03/at_download/file
archive.is/o/Weadx/https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-02-of-03/at_download/file
archive.is/o/r7sG3/https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-03/at_download/file
whatismyreferer.com
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/referrer-control/
web.archive.org/web/20160924005831/https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-03/at_download/file
web.archive.org/web/20160924010055/https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-02-of-03/at_download/file
web.archive.org/web/20160924010111/https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-03/at_download/file
whatismyreferer.com/
stevemiller.net/ReferrerTest/
mega.nz/#F!B8QC0JhD!tfRn1hWbXepSlnIUl7xqpA
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/23/fbi-release-189-pages-of-investigative-notes-into-clinton-email-platte-river-network-and-stonetearfull-pdf/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nnyA6AAbK5E
a.desu.sh/qxfekf.7z
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-24/how-not-classified-obama-used-pseudonym-emails-hillary-fbi-data-dump-reveals
expirebox.com/download/52098e98dba4995ec179e9f7bb7e1fda.html
expirebox.com/download/c64004bafed3b3252f9817484c449996.html
expirebox.com/download/75e2dfb676ca740147ee7b8a1f49867a.html
8ch.net/bans.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q3sbczTBZFM
archive.is/Lhdyo
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/log.php?board=pol
youtube.com/watch?v=OBcU4GPNn_o
privacytools.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((heavily redacted)))

A supposedly non-partisan government agency has to be subpoenaed to cooperate, and releases the incriminating material over the weekend, just before the distraction of the debate, and heavily redacted?

As MurdochMurdoch would put it:

IT'S THE KIKES!

RIP IN PIECES CUNT

A classic.

PERFECT

IT'S DIGGIN' TIME BOYS!!!

A document dump you say?

MUST BE FRIDAY

BUMP
We need eyes on this.

They neglected to realize that Autism doesn't take off weekends.

As the investigation is still ongoing, yes.

archive.is/w5Vad POLITIKIKE REPORTING THAT OBAMA EMAILED HILLARY UNDER A PSEUDONYM

THE PLOT THICKENING LIKE A NICE BOWL OF OATMEAL

Wew lad

This makes me care a lot less

FIND IT!
>The report doesn't provide more details on the contents of that particular email exchange, but says it took place on June 28, 2012, and had the subject line: "Re: Congratulations." It may refer to the Supreme Court's ruling that day upholding a key portion of the Obamacare law.

Shit, I clicked on them. Forgot about the FUCKING REFERRER SHIT. God damnit op.

PART ONE: vault.f bi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-03/view
PART TWO: vault.f bi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-02-of-03/view
PART THREE: vault.f bi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-03/view

You can space the links out so newfags don't get logged as coming from Holla Forums, you fucking autist.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LOOK FOR STONETEAR DESTROY THE GOONS!!!!!

See

Bitch, you need to rethink life.

Is anything gonna come of this, or is this more shit that will be ignored until Hillary collapses and shits herself during the first presidential debate?

Fine, whatever, faggot.

Who knows it's heavily redacted. But we really need to do some digging.

Archive links because OP is a fucking retard:

archive.is/o/mKW0q/https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-03/at_download/file
archive.is/o/Weadx/https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-02-of-03/at_download/file
archive.is/o/r7sG3/https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-03/at_download/file

you dumb fucking son of a bitch. enjoy your fucking party.

mamu ti jebem Tyron

get the fuck back on page 1

MODS STICKY BLS

hmm, probably not important

OP was a faggot who forgot to use archive and linked directly to the alphabets.

Good work mods

It's your own fault if you click on links.

I have auto archiver so breaking links makes it less convenient.

w-wew
mods = not too bad, kiddo

Third link doesn't work lad

And it's OP's fault if he posts direct links, creating a point of failure.

Links were broken by spoilers. Try clicking,protip you can't.
Docs seem legit.
What the fuck is the problem?
I get that we're under constant raid, but the random bans are getting pretty sus.

I was going to say that.

There may be something in there. Dig dig dig.

Are you afraid that fbi knows about Holla Forums, or is this supposed to protect individual users?

People here click on tons of shady links, don't see why visiting fbi from here would give them any info they don't already know through NSA. If you're paranoid, get a vpn.

you don't improve if there are no consequences for complacency.

USER COMMITTED SUICIDE FOR THIS POST)

TOO MANY HAPPENINGS

What complacency?
Spoilering part of a link in a sweet advancement if you ask me.
Allows quick copy-paste without allowing a click.
Please explain what was done wrong, or complacently here?

I'm pretty sure hotpockets edited the OP to avoid directlinking.

It's more about this thread specifically. If they get huge traffic from one place, they might pay more attention and try to shut it down or we could have an influx of shills.

Ah, now that would explain it.
My apologies.

Yeah, right.

(USER SUFFERED A (((BARBEL-RELATED ACCIDENT))) FOR THIS POST)

Getting a VPN will do a whole lot more than taking out a referer tag.

That's the only justification that can be given.
There's some way to get rid of the referer tag, I think. The mods should look into that if that's the true worry. Check here
whatismyreferer.com

Are these actually new documents? The FBI released something similar a few weeks ago.

OP didn't do that spoilering.

I skipped to a random part of the report and found something that should have a normal person put in jail.

She had a server that contained classified information, and it was turned into a personal household serve and the FBI was unable to pull anything off of it because it was wiped clean before getting turned into a personal server.

I hate this bullshit. Everyone involved should be in prison.

Excellent meme

Don't know if this is new information or not, but remember the phishing emails Hillary got?

Yah, that was pointed out to me. Feel pretty dumb that I didn't get it at first.

IA here, holy shit.

Just kidding lads. Are you ready to make this country great again?

Maybe.

Yeah, but if you are doing something that will get the LEAs up your ass, a VPN won't save you. They'll log you and send that shit back to the feds as fast as they can produce a subpoena.

Install Referrer Control.
Never worry about that again.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/referrer-control/

You're almost as retarded as OP: those are just redirect links. Here:

web.archive.org/web/20160924005831/https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-03/at_download/file

web.archive.org/web/20160924010055/https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-02-of-03/at_download/file

web.archive.org/web/20160924010111/https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-03/at_download/file

archive.is doesn't save pdf files.

poe's law is in full effect
Dr. Steel says reality is what we meme it and this place is full of paid plants & idiots.

this shitpile dump is redacted like the 1st one

Was it carlos danger?

I have it, how do you make it trigger when your referrer is a certain site? I thought it only triggers when the destination is a certain site.

frankly, if you don't have a referrer blocker at this point, you belong in the fema camps. You'll just slow us down.

No excuses for not archiving
No excuses for not have ref blockers

test
whatismyreferer.com/
stevemiller.net/ReferrerTest/

Mods added the spoilers to break the links up. OP was a raging faggot and direct linked, hence the ban.

I can't post when I have 3rd party referrals blocked.

More on that

Jesus, these people run shit!

Doesn't that fucking ruin the point of a subpoena?

Thanks

lol

I hope trump is looking at this shit. Gonna tweet some of this at him.

Checked

Who the fuck are you people, nihilists?

dubs confirm it

if dubs again it was actually Chocolate Mamba Didgeridoo

Also is it anything we haven't seen before?

Did I miss something somewhere about links?

Do i have to break up archive links as well now?

He should've archived, I'm just saying I think its a bit ridiculous to ban for three days over it. Just ban him for a day or an hour or some shit.

Dat double negative

Uploaded the 3 files to Mega.

Can user start a torrent. I am shutting down my PC soon for hotpockets and a holocaust after I finish masturbating to anime.

mega.nz/#F!B8QC0JhD!tfRn1hWbXepSlnIUl7xqpA

Thanks user.

3rd link doesnt work

their stories are all over the place…

How?!

I'm ready to make anime real (again)

Halfchan is being slid worse than I've seen it.

I can't even post there anymore, there is a new thread every 10 seconds. Could this be the cause?

You need to go back to halfchan and stay there.

Someone typed that up in a fit of rage.

Why was user (tanned for his roast)?

Because he direct linked to the FBI, you fucking tard.

Call me a retard if you must but why was a user banned for a post that got a sticky?

The icing on the cake is that very paragraph has a (C) at the beginning because that material was originally classified in the FBI report itself. You can see they crossed it out and put a (U) instead for unclassified. Fucking stupid cunt doesn't understand the most basic document markings for classifications.

nevermind

alrready answered…
I should read threads before asking stupid question

Holy shit. Spread it lads, the normies will lap this shit up.

this is old stuff though?

The reason it was a ban is because he linked FBI.GOV directly, on Holla Forums.

Check the logs:
imkampfy hidden 2 hours Holla Forums Dismissed 3 local report(s) for post #7609231imkampfy hidden 2 hours Holla Forums Attached a public ban message to post #7609231: USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTimkampfy hidden 2 hours Holla Forums Created a new 3-day ban on Holla Forums (#162477) with reason: >direct linking to the fbiimkampfy hidden 2 hours Holla Forums Edited post #7609231imkampfy hidden 2 hours Holla Forums Stickied thread #7609231

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Ok, explain to me for I am dumb here.
The only part I am aware of is the fact they will know the guy came from Holla Forums via the referral.
What is the damage of that?

Harvesting IPs linked to hatechan denizens.

Found Guccifer's testimony

They could just ask Yoga Pig for them anyway.

Except they already get those from the ISPs anyways?

You heard of "metadata" and the NSA?

They already know.

I have a jorb, and school. Thank you @FBI for releasing on a weekend so I can have time to comb through this pile of hillaries shit with a fine toothed ostrige.

I thought we did a bit of OPSEC here, guess I'm alone.

Ya isn't posting over Tor, so you're not doing OpSec.

Yeah, like they won't deliver your data to the three-letter agencies.

some vpns don't keep logs of their user data

2016 and someone is unfamiliar with GNU/Linux

I use a vpn, use my vpn's dns server, using less fingerprintable browsers, blender, etc.

What in the everloving fuck?

no she fully understands

So they say. Masterchan also claims to not keep logs.

VPNs DO keep logs and they WILL deliver it to LEAs if subpoenaed (the alternative would be them going to jail to protect your freedumbs; not happening in a million years).

They are useful when combined with Tor, but alone? Worth a shit.

There is no point to a VPN if you use TOR because then they can tie your VPN traffic to that TOR traffic. It's one or the other.

stop derailing!

Did the FBI switch over to typewriters? If so that's a bit reassuring.

We already send our info to sites like the guardian, who have less ethical considerations than the FBI. We send our info to archive.is. What do you know about them?

You should be more paranoid about all the random news sites linked here than the FBI. If you're that paranoid, get a referer blocker and a VPN.

intel agencies have before. the french did for the google tax fraud earlier this year

used typewriters that is

I'm pretty sure that's from a stenograph

Do you really think they're coming for us? They can't even keep their fucking emails.

fascinating. quick search could not get me to the sauce. can you provide some?

That's because they were using typewriters you dizzy cunt.

I checked the log so I know, I'm saying a 3 day ban is stupid for it.

I know right, there's not even a rule against it

Current Rules for Holla Forums:
1. Follow the Global Rule.
2. No spamming. Doing so will result in a ban.
3. Duplicate threads will be deleted. Check the Catalog.
4. Non-politics related threads are frowned upon and will result in ban and deletion. Bans will be up to the Board Owner or Board Volunteer's discretion.

They need to add a rule for this shit before they start giving out nontrivial bans.

h ttp://www.wsj.com/articles/googles-french-headquarters-raided-by-tax-investigators-1464096931

im looking for article about them using typewriters so as to not tip off google about the raid. it seems to have been scrubbed but still looking

he was a great man

What do you call this look?
Combat casual?

I know Russia is using typewriters again, so there is that.
Factually, the US just uses Windows 7, then has software modify it.
Not even a custom version.>>7611984

There's also no rule against your dad re-enacting goatse on your face and yet he got banned for that last week.

?

oper8tr as fuck… no just plain-clothes. dat business casual

The rule is that there are 9 percent posters, 1 % content creators (OPs) and 90% lurkers.
If you 3 day ban an OP for making an important thread that will deter people from posting and creating threads, impoverishing the board.

i found this… but the original article cannot be found under most search engines.
h ttp://www.forbes.com/sites/leoking/2014/07/19/german-nsa-inquiry-chief-proposes-ultimate-cybersecurity-move-use-a-typewriter/#11265bf136d2

Found the jew.

They already know.

You should reconsider your opinion.

I'm not bitching about the rules you fucking nigger, read my other posts.
I disagree with OP being banned for 3 days, but I'm fine with a day or hour ban.

i can't find shit as to what slick willy's puesdomyn could be. any anons have any luck so far

>>>/cuteboys/

Nah, there's just some shit mod who is banning people for their own lolz.
I pointed after this post that being I deal with cyber forensics, the handling of the email investigation was in violation of basic procedure, incompetent to the degree she could establish reasonable doubt on even owning the server and using it, and above all, failed to maintain even the basic modicum of legality necessary to enter the findings into a criminal case.

But instead shit mod wants to just ban anyone who dares not worship their views and thinks differently than them, or has a love for simply posting Trump's own words and decisions with context and in a proper place.

i do concede in the fact he loved him some rwds. best red is dead

LESS KVETCHING
MORE DIGGING

This stupid nigger is done for. Even Huma was amazed at the cajoles it took to do something so risky.

Pinochet was couped in by the US though, to replace a democratic government that actually was doing true communism and succeeding.
Chile tried, and the US made them die.
Their's the answer to it.

Upside, we now have just in time inventory from their plan de cybernetica.

Okay, you're a #CruzMissile, tranny, paedophile or something, we get it.

kek, sure m8

Seriously go look it up, its actually quite fascinating.

Sorry for derailing by bitching about a mod, focus on digging you niggers.

Gas yourself

Well maybe if I didn't have to keep rebooting…

Besides, these are interesting fakes missing the proper tags.
Most are real, but they're released wrong, and the redactions hide the fun stuff as usual.

Its easy to tell who is white and who is a spic by the willingness to take pride in their work.

gtfo with your "true communism" crap
STALIN MAO AND POL POT WERE COMMUNISM INCARNATE

What tags should they have?

I have to respect this bait though, it is of the highest quality.

As said, the US rather put a stop to that.
Tell me, if it takes external influence to fail, is that the fault of the system or of the invasion?

Stalin was great, made the USSR great, good man.

Mao industrialized peasents in 50 years and left a great country, a proud country and a powerhouse from an invader friendly cesspit.

Pol Pot is shit and should have his grave danced on for eternity in mockery.
Did nothing but want to be a tin pot.

Now its just getting boring and a clear sign of derailing on you guys.

dubs confirm commie pinko suons of bitchs can get gassed

Nice Heil Hitler dubs.

Can we get back on topic now?

confirmed for not knowing shit about china, go look up the great leap forward and the cultural revolution

mao was a fucking disaster

even today, aside from a couple of cities (which are still mostly slums btw), 99.9% of china is destitute peasantry, same as always

Evidence hash numbers, just sha 256 codes on each document set to show it hasn't been altered from when it was taken.

Could be because they redacted on the machine violating the code, but its a major sign these fail coc and are mere hearsay.

BOMBSHELLS CONFIRMED

Another conveniently timed shooting goys.
Will there be bombs tomorrow?
Stabbings on Sunday?

For someone who likes great men, its funny that you want shitty masses uplifted as the criteria.
I'm sure you'll say some nationalistic bullshit in response, but read again.

I said a powerhouse, I did not say how few or many are involved in it, just that China went from being shit to having regional command.

Do you say the US is crap because of meth heads, trailer trash and Arizona?

I'm pretty sure Mike is still alive. Also do the docs contain anything noteworthy?

VPNs are 10x more secure than Tor, since the exit nodes are controlled by the alphabets. Which is why they are storming into people's houses who make exit nodes, to try to scare them into removing them so the only ones left are fed controlled.

melting my brain with how mind numbingly dull it is. a lot of shit we already knew or had guessed at really.

although i thought the total of 24 mobile devices was great. moar cell phones and blackberries than master p

I actually have a wonderful device set that renders me rather immune to being tracked by datastreams.
Its basically a hid setup with a one way vga going backwards to an ssh box.
No way for data to cross over, and once I can work out some servo control, I am considering going full GiTS and just using a configured system to press the keys and a webcam to screen interface.
Pretty much just a teleshitposter bot hidden in a small box somewhere with some burner phones.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/23/fbi-release-189-pages-of-investigative-notes-into-clinton-email-platte-river-network-and-stonetearfull-pdf/
Apparently the conservative tree house did some digging into Stonetear and noticed a dating connection.

Does it have anything about the furry faggot that asked info on how to edit the emails on r*ddit?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nnyA6AAbK5E

Some, but nothing actionable, as unsurprisngly, they already had this when giving him the plea deal.
I am rather curious what the hope for said deal was, I quite well expect that something was gotten from it, and not just an inspiration to testify.
OTOH, I did some digging of my own, no suit records and filings, but apparently he is stuck ina double damned position by some pac filing civil suits, the very easy to get going lawsuits, against him as custodian for private and government server of Clinton.

Basically if I have it right, the suits make it so he will lose one no matter what and be financially ruined or worse.
This was done on purpose by the PAC so they can aim for a crooked Hillary no matter what, he plays they run the successful suit of him losing, he doesn't play, we get now.

thanks doc

==>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Getting mixed signals here…

Don't link directly to the website of the fucking FBI.

DELET THIS DOC

FUCK OFF REDDITOR

The amount of blatant shilling and spam says we are on to something, or there is something in here that the goons don't want us to find. Keep digging boys

OP was banned though.

Much appreciated. Recommend others add this.

Stop posting this everywhere

You dumb cunt. China has nearly always been a major world power, for thousands of years. In the late 19th century, they were just going through one of their cycles where they get lazy, fall behind, and get shit on by everyone. But they had about a billion east Asians, most of which are smarter than your average designated shitter. Perfect workers, pretty much. They'd have had to work fucking HARD to NOT wind up industrializing and becoming one of the biggest powers of the 21st century.

And, well, under Mao, they damn well did their best to fuck it up, to the tune of some 80 million dead in some shitty agriculture reforms, etc. that had nothing to do with becoming an industrialized nation. Had they done literally fucking nothing and let capitalism take it's course, they'd be where they are now in like the fucking 90s or earlier.

Which is almost exactly the same as what happened in the USSR.

I've got mixed feelings on capitalism, since ultimately it offers some misplaced incentives towards degeneracy, and probably ultimately wrecks the selfsame nations it brings wealth to so efficiently. But communism straight up fucks your shit up fam.

FUCKING GLOBALISTS, MAN.

It blocks all referrers unless you whitelist them. How retarded are your?

Not bad at all insta sticky

Why?

Why OP was banned? Not archiving would be my first guess.

linking directly to fbi website

That splains it,

FBI links break when archive.is if memory serves.

They were going for the same retarded 'eggs in one basket' economy that's making Venezuelans eat shoes today.

All this time Guccifer is portrayed in the media as this scary hacker cyperpunk villain and all he did was guess the security question?

This is the same way 4chan "hacked" Sarah Palin's Yahoo! account back in 2008 or whenever that was.

Because no-one else uploaded the PDFs they're in here

a.desu.sh/qxfekf.7z

Because Palin was a republican MSM endorsed and praised the leet haxor, though.

As it should be. Get fucked you whiny piece of shit.

hey can u share what anime u fapped to

rapeman

getting anons to connect direct to alphabet agencies actually puts them (and us via rubber hose) at risk.
documents on alphabet servers can be deleted by them anyway, so they need to be at a third party location to be safe and secure.

I feel for OP, but we must all learn form these mistakes. Thanks OP but be more careful next time.

wait, why?

Read the thread.

what a pos IT guy

Direct linking?

Superb!

To the FBI no less. You should be smart enough to understand fundamentally why that is a bad idea. Anybody who saw OP's ban and wondered why needs to take a lurking break for a while.

You are clinically retarded.

you the type of nigga to make phone calls with a kazoo

Yeah, actually.

Not a US based one obviously.

Has user hospitality changed so much in six years that a friend of mine is not welcome to have his trips checked table?

weeeeeeeew

It was the Germans, not the French.

t. I own three typewriters

Any rehosts of the docs? Real curious but I ain't going to any fbi links.

filtered

What?

Looks like Hillary is throwing Obama under the bus right before the debates because Obama is trying to push her off the Dem ticket.

lurk more faggot

Okay, I'm dumb, I just installed this and did the my-referrer thing, and I'm still getting this place. What do I have to set up?

Fucking fire monkey

Because the power-tripping hotpocket is a sperg who bans anyone who posts a "dangerous" link, even though there's nothing in the rules about those links which should be archived and those which should not.

Which is fucking stupid, because there are referrer-blocking add-ons and Tor, and it should be up to each individual to manage his browsing safety. This is how white men act; they don't need mommy state to look out for them.

you forgot your pic

Bro, a group of faggots having an orgy outside the fence of a kindergarten in broad daylight is a victimless crime.

Call me when this shit hits the mainstream, there have been hundreds of leaks alone that should have been enough to execute hillary or give her life in prison.

Oh please. Alex Linder has called for extermination of the Jews for the last 15 years while publicly posting his address and he's still walking around, even after receiving death threats.

Anyways, all I'm saying is that if you're going to start banning people for weeks at a time, you should probably make a rule post about it, and then

Anyways:

how the fuck do you go through 55,000 pages of emails

Actually I'm collecting them now to show the death of Holla Forums and dissent. The best the mod could do would be to ban the 66 block, but then that would not let her get a power high. Also its funny to say ban evasion, that as with these other reasons are not in the rules.
They should really add it on than try to silence in the name of feelings.
I mean it makes sense, as soon as people start throwing around intl, shill, and leftypol as reasons for bans, it will extend until only an ideologically pure by the mods view remains.
Rather apt for the Tesla jpg abd general horseshoe theory of forming hugboxes.

Wasn't this the same gent that was reported to have stabbed a Vietcong and said, "look into my eyes and see the eyes of the devil?"

Fucking kek. These caps belong in a "you laugh, you lose" contest.

Wasn't the subpoena for unredacted files? These look pretty redacted to me.

For us yes, probably not so much for Congress, these are FOIAs, not the officials.

I see. Hope they actually get something from it

Fuckdamn shitcunts.

MFW the path of history is being decided by eastern european script kiddies hacking servers protected by incompetent american newmale goons.

Somehow that made me respect him a little bit more….

My god

All of this shit-tier espionage that hillary has created has reminded me of pic related

Signing in from my grandma's computer, can't pass this up

I hope to god you Clinton your browser history after. I don't think your grandmother would survive a brush up with lord kek

I just went through all the emails on and around that date, I just can't find it on wiki leaks.

Anyone have her emails? Is there somewhere else I can look?

Searchable files and removal from the FBI site.
Why wasn't this done in the first place?
Does this mean I'm helping Hillary and going to get a ban when nothing is found like
said?

Well its not going to be much really. The issue at hand is that we have known, absolutely known, people who broke the handling and sent large amounts of classified, including one edicteic memory guy who transcribed siprnet and sent it to Hillary (who has Siprnet already), but they just vanished entirely with no calls to be gone after.

The fun part would be having a weekly thread as the wheels of justice grind these guys down, but instead, they're all walking and making a mockery of the whole thing.
And yes, the discovered evidence is admissible in court to start an investigation and call for a case on these men.

So I want to know what is going on there, not what is just more stuff on Hillary's emails.
Oh and what's her directory structure and server logs, those would be far more fascinating to see, and much, much more useful here.
Particularly since falsifying logs is an art to hide the gaps and edits.

Its FOIA, they could redact everything and call it good. Get clearance, get work, and make requests.
Speak, and go to jail.
Seriously that is the funny part of this, if you have clearance you actually can't speak about many public items, so any user here who knows is sitting there like its Nick Cage looking at Microfilm from the Rock.

Okay that's an hour and nothing, anyone got a recommendation where to shove these pdfs?

More infoz here: zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-24/how-not-classified-obama-used-pseudonym-emails-hillary-fbi-data-dump-reveals

Straight out of from the office to the combat zone.

The courtesy of their hall does seem lessened of late…

It would break the public indecency clause of most DRAs but its not like anyone actually wants to learns what that.

Too little too late schlomo, now we got your location.

I'm not the least bit surprised.

HEY GUYS, NOW WE NO HOW HE DOES IT. NOW WE CAN DO IT :^)

What is with the FBI's "incompetence".

Because they're cornered now.

Trump's getting military support now.

You do realize you're hunting a cellphone right?
Sprint does mobiles, they don't have land lines.

expirebox.com/download/52098e98dba4995ec179e9f7bb7e1fda.html

expirebox.com/download/c64004bafed3b3252f9817484c449996.html

expirebox.com/download/75e2dfb676ca740147ee7b8a1f49867a.html

Anyways found a hosting site, 48 hour link.

No I mean as in what I just did.
Why is it if direct links are so scary, then why not just host them somewhere else or get a direct upload on Holla Forums?
I get the server timeout message so its kind of impossible for the latter for me.

Its also funnier since there were quite a few threads last year discussing how other than New York City, it was a bretty gud place if you kept your mouth shut about what you did for the place outright, and then there was Maine and Vermont.

Just got home. Anything particularly juicy been revealed today?

God dammit, I keep mixing up Massachusetts and Maryland. Geography was never one of my stronger subjects.

There was a map
How?
Just how can you be that bad?

I stopped looking at the image once I read Maryland.
I goofed hard. I'll go study a map now.

Daily reminder that Jews were responsible for close to 200 million deaths in the 20th century. From marxist revolutions and their regimes to the incitement of world wars with atrocity propaganda and subterfuge in order to gain the state of Israel, all Middle Eastern wars which ultimately revolve around Israel's existence even now. Like Syria

lol since I know there are people still thinking NY is New England as well this is New England:

Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine

That is it. 6 states. Anything outside is NOT New England.

Oh well then, you're only responsible for Sanders then, while New York gets Hillary and Trump.

There really needs to be a final solution to the Jewish problem.

He didn't trust his own soldiers enough to protect him, look at all the private security he had.

The NSA has a copy of the server, everybody knows that, but Congress simply won't make that request because this is a massive dog and pony show for the public consumption.

The FBI also pulled quite a bit of data off it as Bleachbit only did a lowlevel run.
As well DOJ permitted/required such a thing in their records before it suddenly became a Congressional thing.
I distinctly remember noting that she would be called to delete the server, then all the attacks would focus on what she was hiding by deleting the server after that.

But yeah pretty much the latter, the actual matter was settled the moment she left State Department, but people don't want to acknowledge that, just as they didn't want to hit her when they should or go after everyone else.

Mills is going to get tossed under the bus. The only reason why they haven't done it yet is because Hillary would lose even more of the black vote for throwing a nig under the bus.

Maybe this is why Trump has had that black vote outreach. It forces Hillary to keep that whole show going now.

Anti-Christian!

Is it interesting? Most already know that Pres Obama essentially gave her a pardon, and their side lies about the same vigourously.

Already through the second link, that one talks about a concussion and blood clot in 2012 and about how the Secretary doesn't know the abbreviation for Classified. Nothing new, though.

Sec Clinton much prefers the older version of Blackberry. When she got new equipment such as I.Pads, she sometimes gave them to her aides Mrs Abedin and also Mrs Hanley which was a leak, and had to be un-gifted when F.B.I. demanded to look at them.

You know, she really is made to fight us.
Can't walk, brain damaged, doesn't know how to use Toddler tech, "greatest threat to the country"

Bunch of neets, worship a frog god from Egypt and repeating digits that are constantly ticking by, Nazis, and white supremacists, also "greatest threat to country"

Its rather funny when you get down to and realize that is where we're at in the kike's game.
And yet still masses don't want to revolt.

@OP - Get fucked broken link nigger.

He banned now.

Check my links

:D

The reason she liked the older Blackberry is because it had a roller ball instead of the touch-screen like on the newer model.

>>>/liberty/
>>>/ovens/

Not into degenerate behaviour, T.B.H.

Shit was going down south really fast, if Pinochet didn't go and bomb Chile's equivalent of the White House then it would have ended up like Venezuela, maybe even worse

Why have and use an e-mail account in the domain ClintonEmail.com?

Nerd.

Whelp I'm with her now, she'll make Blackberries great again.
Fuck the no physical buttons meme.
Fuck the integrated controls with sort of physicals.
And most of all, fuck not letting me swap recent programs with settings when you fucking wapped the long press and single!

#Hillary2016, bringing back the Black.

You mean CIA machinations?
Cause Cybernetica was being done in parallel on account of only having old teletypes that could do little more than massive small category inventory management.

I was talking more about eating our own shoes and standing in line for bread, but I guess that could apply too

D.S., Diplomatic Security, didn't let them bring the Blackberries into Moscow or even into Egyptian President Mubarak's residence. But, that's nothing really new…

I'm around half-way through the 196 pg. .PDF from the third link.

Yeah Cybernetica had nothing to do with the country's downfall, it wasn't on the scale to sap resources, and the country was in a bad place to start hence the elect somebody different plan that led to the communist government being voted in by the prolteriat.
Entertainingly, one of the proper ways to do Marxist theory, unlike the Jew fuck Lenin.
I want to shove an icepick in his shriveled sack next time I'm in Red Square, so badly.
The honor guard puts a stop to that pretty fast.

But yeah, Chile was in the shits, tried some new plans, had a really good one that is now used today and hailed as Capitalists greatness, and then the whole thing went to fuck because the US couldn't stand having people actually choose to be communist, much less adopt a plan that would work.
Also I'm pretty sure the CIA had a joke about wanting to chill in Chile.

Pretty dumb, Sec Clinton and her aides never used their Blackberries in sensitive Department of State areas, but they could have gotten a waiver to do so, as previous Sec of States had done. Instead, they went outside the senstive areas to get e-mail and also had paper printouts delivered.

pg. 107

Actually pretty smart, since it does reduce vulnerabilities.
Also at least when I had that option, they wanted to crush the camera.
Plus most of the time the secure areas don't have signal to start, though that might have just been the area I worked in.
Never did get to see what was behind them, all my stuff was in a very boring secure office area full of large plate glass windows overlooking the Gulf.
Kind of a wtf moment as it was not signal secure, and had only those shitty vinyl blinds.

Allende's plan wasn't really working though, there was a lot of discontent because since EEUU was an important trade partner and it closed it's agreements with Chile, and that meant a drop in the economy and the usual consequences ensued: long lines to buy bread, a sack of sugar being a luxury. The country was going down the drain and it didn't have the resources nor the organizing capability of becoming self-sufficient. The military knew this, and when Pinochet and the other generals came with the coup idea (probably influenced by the US), there was full cooperation. Then the bombing of La Moneda ensued, and it started the military dictatorship. It was pretty crude, but without it Chile would have died out. Even now the economy is in peril, and the country has sustained itself thanks to some of the old policies adopted during the military regime

L.O.L., whatever.

Oh I quite agree if we ignore the thousands dead under Pinochet its great.
But then that is how it is for most of these.
Under Stalin it was great, you had industry and improvement from the Bolsheciks wrecking shit in their little demonstration, and then everyone else in the white war dogpiling, including that pissant tiny USA.
In the Congo it was great if you were Belgian, Algeria great if you were French.
Just ignore the corpses, and other suffering and its good.
About the only places that got out of this were Libya and Iraq under Quadaffi and Saddam.
There it turns out to be single digit thousands,a nd a great life compared to now.

More nerd-talk, they suggest that a .200 or .300 batting average isn't good.

Pg. 115

Sec Clinton is a "paper person", meaning she likes to get things printed out and handed to her.

Make that a .250 batting average isn't good. So they say.

Yes, I'm familiar with the dead count. Doesn't hold a candle to uncle Stalin but it's still considerable. That is the sad reality of it, if nothing happened then the whole country would have been fucked, and maybe Argentine would have seen the opportunity to invade. A bloodless coup would be nice but it's pretty rare to see it happening when the government overthrown is so leaning on the other side of the spectrum. Still, it could have done without the Gestapo attitude of arresting anybody that dares to even dress in red

There's some cronyism on pg. 131, but not anything too implicating.

Clinton's codename was "Evergreen".

Reminds me of Evergreen Air. They're big guys

Nah my view is that death is inevitable, only the one time event, the actual realization of Marx's theories, succeeded.
But then Chomsky was probably right and it needed to be a global revolution against the bourgeois to actually succeed, given kikes and the CIA.

For you

I'd say it was flawed from the start. A global revolution against the bourgeois and a communist regime will just lead to new power-hungry people taking control, then we'll have the same shit as before. Our nature as human beings does not allow a socialist utopia, so unless we somehow manage to transcend our own natural impulses we are going to fail

Quite agreed, hence why I prefer Marxism.
Get the guns, get the pseudotopia, and don't have to break humanity open and mess with the source code via aerosolized chemical inhibiting the amygalda C3 ATP conversions.

Also because its fun to be able to march in protest that chants socialism, then start slugging people when they call for Communism and claim to be Marxists.
I just wish I could bring Mossy when I need to slug someone.

Well, the definition of Marxism itself has been warped along the years, so I'm not sure I follow your idea of a pseudotopia

Why was he banned?

Directly linking fbi on Holla Forums.

You can't just post a direct link to the FBI and expect to get out unharmed

I hope Trump just pulls out documents from his jacket pocket during the debates and starts reading off the juicy shit as his response every time Hillary attacks him with buzzwords.

I've actually done that before here regarding an FBI press release on the bust of officers for corruption while investigating silk road. But I included archive as well. So it is possible although maybe I'm just asking for a belated ban

Wait that's a rule? like there is a "you can't link to federal government websites" rule?

You're supposed to archive pretty much everything, it's maybe not written but direct linking fbi without also giving an archive is asking for it

So lemme get this straight. He got banned for a rule that doesnt even exist? hmm…

Et facta est grando, et Apparatus

T25jZSBHb2QgY3JlYXRlZCBtYW4gaW4gSGlzIGltYWdlIGFuZCBmb3VuZCBpdCBnb29kLiBUaGVuIEdvZCBnYXZlIG1hbiBzdGV3YXJkc2hpcCBvZiB0aGUgd29ybGQuIEl0IGlzIHJpZ2h0IHRoZW4gdGhhdCB3ZSBjcmVhdGUgYSBtYW4gaW4gb3VyIG93biBpbWFnZSwgYW4gYXV0b21hdG9uLCBhbmQgaW1idWUgaXQgd2l0aCBhIHNvdWwgdGhhdCBpdCBtaWdodCB0aGluayBhbmQgd2UgZmluZCBpdCBnb29kLg==

Oh naive dubs…
There's a bunch of new unspoken rules, like if someone reports you as CTR, you cop a ban but its not shown.
If you make a mod, one specific one, angry over Trump posts, you get banned.
If you have a dynamic IP and a small pool, you will have a ban. ==Appeal them== dynamic IPs aren't meant for you and really are shitty on some carriers.
So many CP bans in 2012, so many on 4chan.

You'd have to be new to not see this on a regular basis. They are usually short bans

There isn't much else.

He got banned for being a stupid shit and doing stupid shit. He showed himself to be an outsider by not having the common courtesy of performing and posting an archive.is. The stupid part was to an FBI website (actually it's just a cheap excuse to purge a normienewfag who needs to lurkmoar…LIKE (((YOU)))!reported).

8ch.net/bans.html

No, I'd say that its not a light thing for something not written down.
Short is an hour or less.
If its not written down in the rules, then its not able to be a ban reason would be the proper way to run it.

Quiet. Contribute to the thread or get wrecked.

Rulecockery keeps the degeneracy level down in the pool.

Bite me dingleberry!

It isn't like the mods are actively going to target him for ban evasion if he uses a proxy and starts archiving links.

If you are acting like a faggot and get banned. Then come back on a proxy and stop acting like a faggot what is the harm and how would anyone ever know?

However doing it on a random basis without consistency and no option other than waiting 90 days on cable is a raw shit deal.

Your newness is like spotting a diamond in a sea of shit.

Trump is gonna fix allot of shit, he's not the end all be all. There's a difference between shitting on Trump and having a discussion over policies. Mods in this place ban blatant anti-trump shit as well but at least we can discuss. Just want the election to be over so we can tell this fanboys we were right all along. Even so, i'd never vote for communist Bernie, let alone crooked-eyed Hillary.

Evergreen is something to look into. Back in 98, I worked at skyharbor in phx on the cargo ramp loading cargo planes. Evergreen loading/unloading the evergreen planes paid $5/hr more than ups, FedEx, DHL. Sometimes the planes showed up with armed personel and only a few people were allowed to work them. I was told they were shipping CIA or other alphabet soup stuff.

off topic, but does anyone have a webm or youtube link to something that happened a few months ago in the court case between Chaffetz and the FBI? Where the fed said something about not being able to release hillarys emails because some mystery organization won't let him?
I swear I can't find the thing on youtube, and I need it to redpill someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=q3sbczTBZFM

didnt read thread, may already be said but:

politico is reporting that Obama used a pseudonym on hill's secret server. So not only did he use it but he lied, under oath, about having knowledge of it.

honestly I think that deserves its own thread. It should be YUGE and we should meme it hard

thanks, my fault for not saving fucking everything

Then make a thread, user.

ORCON entity is Obama.

Guccifer was a fucking script kiddie?!

Fuck me, I should have been attacking u.s. govt. servers for years!

They were highschool tier fun servers.
It's fitting that a script kiddie penetrated that amateur mess.
He should feel proud of his accomplishments.

Not only that but she hired her own script kiddie, Stonetear, who was so incompetent that he had to ask fucking plebbit for advice to an extremely basic technical issue. This should speak volumes about those she'll appoint. It'll be a disaster. Some moron at the silos accidentally letting a nuke fly because Hillary appointed him there and he had to ask fucking plebbit for advice except by the time he gets a reply, the nuke accidentally hits Jew York City.

praise Kek

Why was Op banned, did he lie?

Read the thread next time

Learn to search in Youtube, doggonit!!!

CONGRESSIONAL HEARING- Jason Chaffetz Questioning Charles McCullough, Deputy IG for the ODNI, Testifying That Hillary Emails Were Too Top Secret For Congress

Ayylmaos is right.

polite sage

Sarah Palin anyone?

so huma sends her top secret emails to yahoo

and the IT guy sends them to gmail

Pg 72 of the FBI doc (the 11.7MB one) says that Cooper believed that ABEDIN didn't have a clinton email, and that HRC thought of and created the hdr22 email herself.

But I'm pretty sure earlier in the document someone else's testimony stated that Abedin or one of the other aides setup that account for her. I mean, we know she didn't use email very well by the fact that other's setup her emails for her…

Also, it states that only the admins (Cooper and Pagliano) could create users. So Hillary didn't make the account did she?

Cooper is a liar, or just completely clueless

Also, does anyone find it strange that her aides filtered everything to her? Is Hillary just a puppet?

TL;DR?

lurk m0ar read the thread m8, it's really not that long

So Abedin's interview shows she's totally incompetent in regards to handling classified/unclassified information. She can't even remember if she was trained on it or not.

Yet, she's the one who "blessed" the use of a private server and therefore it was ok. So basically, the idiots led the idiots down the rabbit hole of stupidity and we all end up fucked over by it.

Shillery has terrible judgement and I sincerely hurt she falls over or has some type of panic attack tomorrow at the debate and that Trump steps in to help her off the stage or something very gentlemanly like that so the whole world can see that there's only one fit commander in chief on that stage.

Is everyone this stupid in the government? Or is it just the DoS?

I'm glad this made its way to such normalfag venues as the Bing homepage "news" ticker.

which doesn't mean they are used.
As a matter of fact the picture posting limitation set by Jim automatically lowers the chance users are using this hypothetical protection.

how about instead of transforming Holla Forums into a honeypot because of your lack of foresight, you stop cutting corners and link archive or use another way to deal with it, without making a honeypot link?

also "This is how white men act; they don't need mommy"

you sound pathetically like a FBI right there, "if you don't click on the honeypot you are not hwite, dont you want to be hwite goy?" I am just a man, and I rather be free and do the right things, follow my example scholomo.

archive.is/Lhdyo

Combetta, are you in there?

Let me guess, you're new.
Roughly 2014?

Gives 502, fug

Fuck are Goons DDoSing archive.is?

Yep. Trying their damnedest to fuck up the site so that people can't access archived pages of Combetta/Stonetear's shit.

DEATH TO GOONS. DEATH TO LOWTAX

Various fags tried to fuck with archive in the past and they failed.

This just shows how fucking desperate they are.

I /r/ a list of useful/relevant/informative archive to save manually, Goons can't get rid of hard copies after all.

DEATH TO THE FUCKING JEWISH KIKE MODS

Test

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/log.php?board=pol
wew

Whatever learningchode. You're a goon.

DEATH TO GOONS

that poster is not learningcode

LEARNINGCHODE IS THE MODS
IMKAMPFY IS THE MADDOWPOSTER LEARNINGCHODE HIMSELF

Nobody believes you.

TOR=PEDO

And you only showed up whenever someone mentioned Goons. So you're a goon. Because you keep trying to deflect to the mods whenever someone brings them up.

GOON

♬ HE HAS NO JOB, HE HAS NO FRIENDS ♬
THERE ARE SOME SHITPOSTS HE GOTTA CLEANSE
HE CAN COOK HOTPOCKETS WHEN HE NEEDS TO
AT 300 POUNDS HE IS A BIG GUY FOR YOU
RECEIVES NO PAY, HE DOES IT FOR FREE
♬ TAKES IT REALLY SERIOUSLY ANYWAY ♬

DEATH TO LEARNINGCHODE THE GOON
YOU ARE CLEARLY NSA SHILLS SHILLING AGAINST PRIVACY, ANONYMITY AND INTERNET FREEDOM

Nope. I'm someone altogether very different.

I just hate TOR. Because it sucks. And it's not user. It's not internet freedom. You're a pedo and a goon.

Ashes and Echoes

TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS Holla Forums GOON
I USE TOR INSTEAD OF PROXIES OR VPNS BECAUSE THEY ARE BANNED HERE AND DON'T HAVE AS MUCH PRIVACY

You're still idiot. I'm not Holla Forums or a goon. I've never had an account on SA. Never been to Holla Forums

But I know you're a pedo. Because you use TOR. And because you're trying to not get banned. Too bad!

TOR=PEDO

Ashes and Echoes

STOP DERAILING YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

KKK. So has anyone found the pseudonym that Kang Nigger used?

You're a big faker, Ashes and Echoes wouldn't give a shit about someone's personal preferences!

Herewego.jpg

Why on earth is her date of birth redacted?

she's actually a time travelling space kike

If you're talking about LowTax's tweet he was lying out of his ass/trolling.

It yet has to be found.

Fucking kill yourself

I'm sorry, but what's the big deal with directly linking instead of using an archive? You're worried about the FBI monitoring or rounding up everybody who downloads the files?

No, we know the NSA is monitoring everyone at anytime. I'd say 99% of anons on here haven't broken any laws and don't need to be worried, currently, about the feds monitoring them. though it's an unnerving thought just the same.

The big question is when does not breaking the law become breaking the law?

A lot of what is posted on this board could be considered "hate speech". If it's true or not is irrelevant to the government. If there is a few sleazy politicians that think rounding up a bunch of "alt-right" anons for incarceration might look good on their resume, you can bet your ass they'd do it without blinking an eye.

Also, I prefer archive just as a common sense fail safe encase anything happens to the original uploads.

When you click a URL on a website, the website you go to gets a reference on what page you clicked on. If they get a ton of referrals from Holla Forums, they monitor Holla Forums more closely. And we have enough shills as is.

That makes a TON of sense, actually.
Thanks for informing me! :3c
OwO

(checked)
Even if there was a new law, laws are never applied retroactively as far as I know.

If tomorrow anti-semitic speech becomes a criminal offence punishable with life imprisonment, that means no one goes to prison unless they make such statements from tomorrow onwards.

Would this have the same effect as ?

I'm pretty sure the FBI and the CIA and the NSA already know that we dug into the Clinton Foundation, the Holocaust, Stonetear and whatnot.

Donald Trump Is Good Friends With Larry "9/11" Silverstein

youtube.com/watch?v=OBcU4GPNn_o

Goons are good friend with Hillary "Rotten" Clinton

No shit newfag. Why do you thini Trump took 9/11 so personally? His true friends were killed by jews he considered good friends.

Please post something that Holla Forums has not known for months

all of those pdfs still need to go into the vault >>/eternalarchive/

Enjoy your ban you fucking kike

it was linking to that site, you shill moron

privacytools.io/
or just use the tor browser bundle, faggot

It's not the most retarded thing I've ever heard regarding Hillary.

Covering your own ass isn't the reason for avoiding referrals. It points them to the site the visitor was referred from.

Yes i remember that thread the OP there also talked about how Trump had nikola tesla blue prints for numerous devices including a time machine all thanks to his uncle or some shit alike.

You know, all mods had to do was add a note to the OP when they edited it to break the alphabet links. Something like "dont' directly link the ABCs, retard."
Instead, we've got 500 fucking anons coming in here asking WHY U BAN HIM DOE?
It's almsot like the mods want this post to be an unproductive clusterfuck