Is there a more guttural, ugly, third world, subhuman sounding language than Spanish on this planet...

Is there a more guttural, ugly, third world, subhuman sounding language than Spanish on this planet? I swear sub Saharan African lip smacks and throat clicks sound more articulate.

And don't try to convince me that it sounds better when Spanish people speak it. I've heard Spanish people from Spain speak it and they sound exactly like the border hoppers outside Home Depot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41lZmGcRWHU
youtube.com/watch?v=a8Rwz6zBJSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

que paso?

youtube.com/watch?v=41lZmGcRWHU

¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? ¡Lárgate, cabrón!

tu madre es muy bella y flaca

At least Germans are white.

fuckin a rite m8

It ain't the phonology that's your problem, but keep reaching.

Nice try Schmuley. Today I have only seen 3 European white people on the way to the grocery store and they were Pollacks.

Hebrew is pretty awful tbqh.

I want to visit the fatherland someday, but I fear what it would be like and what the people would see me as. I feel ashamed sometimes because I don't even know my progenitors' tongue.
t. 4th gen pure German American

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Rwz6zBJSE

How can you not think she sounds beautiful?

hebrew, french, niggers talking in any language are all worse

checked tbh

French is a beautiful sounding language like English.

Thai.

part of the reason I don't like French is because of how many Niglets speak it. Then again, you could argue the same about English

can't tell if serious

Proving my point tbh.

English is the language of Shakespeare for crying out loud. Though you're right that it can sound ugly if spoken by Chav trash or American rednecks/niggers. Spanish just always sounds ugly to me regardless of who is speaking it.

Clearly you've never heard Portuguese.

german

English excels in literature. I don't like the Spanish spoken by people around here though. It's like gibberish, not pretty

"u r dum"

what is wrong with it?

it sounds like nazism
english has roots in proto-german, so they share similar problems, like writing "sch" and pronuncing it like "sh"
they dont create new words, they just agglomerate existing words and call it a day, like "Hottentottenstottertrottelmutterbeutelrattenlattengitterkofferattentäter"

You say that like it's a bad thing.

stop trolling

pretty logical

lol. Poles are based though usually

hebrew and yiddish are by far the ugliest of languages

Turkish is the ultimate subhuman language

Also Polish

She is so cute.

why did they switched off from panzerkampfwagen - armored fight vehicle, to panzer - a tank, huh?

u just cant handle the perfection - virtually no silent vowels, everything is pronounced exactly as its written

Watch out, my Kraut friend, you might cause intense butthurt among my 56% brethren.

Yeah, usually those Poles are. They just need to get wise on the Jewish question.

Yeah, anything Semitic ranks at the lowest strata.

Poles are white niggers tbh

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Moshe?
I hope your pay is worth it.

so jealous

vernacular spanish spoken in central and south america sounds like shit, unlike the oficial castillian spanish, but listening to shitskin languages trully hurts my ears, like arabic, hebrew and turkish

How exactly?

nu/pol/

They're a nation consisting of rappers, racemixers and small time criminals

So like most of the Western, Americanized world?
Man, you sure convinced me.

Except most Slav languages sound alright. At least compared to shit like Turkish and Hebrew.

they aren't even really americanized though, it's their natural way of being

Nowadays German sounds very different to nazi Germany, less harsh. Listen to a Hitler speech then watch German news.

I think you're just projecting because you're ashamed that Poland is more Nazi than most countries today.

Whatever you say, Cohen.

Never really heard anyone speak Hebrew. I've heard that it's extremely difficult to learn.

why is the video playing at half speed?

Hitler practised yelling at a butler to sound scary. No, Poland isnt that nazi, the nationalists here r just very loud, like Hitler

this

Turkroach language sounds like a sad vomiting dog suffocation on his vomit and hebrew is an recently invented old mans spit sound compilation.

[Citation Needed]

I find it interesting that your rag on Poles more than Jews.
Why might that be, user?
Could you it be that you have a proverbial bagel in this fight?

Sounds like French to me but harsher, more gutteral

actually I should say I meant to praise Russian. The video is just a tongue twister joke or something. I honestly like the sound of Russian

t. Nazi

whatever u say, rabbi

hitler was austrian, since im not fluent in german i really cant tell a different in the accents.

not only slav languages sound better, slavs themselves learn other slavic and uralic languages easier, and latin based skills are impressive

Is there even that big of a difference between Austrians and Germans?
They might as well just become one country.

That's just Hitler's dialect. The rolling r's is also pretty rare for most German speakers

germany is going to annex austria again? haha fug :-DDD

//

also impressive how 3 neighbour countries have 3 disting languages, like Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria. To my native ears romanian sounds a mix of slavic and italian, hungarian like finnish and bulgarian… just russian.

reported & hidden. stop spamming before you get arrested, nigger

Fug indeed, user.
Btw, when you are you retaking Angola?

wew never i hope, colonization was a mistake, we dont need more niggers here tbqh fam

You fucking idiot; saying that Spanish people from Spain sound the same as "border hoppers" (Latin Americans) is as dumb as saying that the queen of England sounds like Snoop Dogg.

t. Moor

Spanish is not guttural. Whether it's ugly is subjective, but I think it sounds fine.

Semitic languages are pretty unpleasant. So is Korean, at least when it's being spoken (or screamed) by North Korean newscasters. Irish is quite beautiful.

I've heard both and they do.

Are you fucking retarded or just b8ing? Hebrew and French lead the list, but pretty much any klingon-sounding language fits the bill.

yup turkish confirmed - hearing turkish being spoken is like having a dollop of cold shit rubbed in your ear…