Last weekend of net neutrality

Well..it's over lads…trips and I post my folder filled with classic mpegs, pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

whoishostingthis.com/blog/2015/03/09/start-your-own-isp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger

trips get

Still love capitalism, Holla Forums.

cheeeeeeeeeeeck

THIS time

NOT this time

when then?

now?

fuck you bitch

no fuck YOU bitch

hehe

Nigger, you gonna git v&

either way we were fucked. start shopping ISPs.

what's your tism

rolling for those jpegs

triptism

do you have dyslexia

checked

are you going to start posting because mommy said I have to clean my pepe in the bath

trips get

Fuck off you emotional leftypol faggot.

come on niggers, we almost got this

damn ya'll retarded

thanks

trips?

Sample as proof or gtfo

trips?

nowhere close

stupid

anyone actually have this problem? fortunately, I did not

Talk about a trip down memory lane…
I did find some actual good films thanks to these false file names though; I was looking for the Doom film and got Kung Fu Hustle instead.

why the fuck were you using limewire after those films came out…
best not be rawdogging

i only wanted to watch The Matrix tbh

lol, what a shame

I still have WireShare (a FrostWire fork) on my PC tbh

spics

leaves

2's are coming around

Rolling for america

rull

gee, i wonder if OP will deliver

Winrar

No chance op delivers

more like fbiwire

wel?

op is a faggot as usual?

kek. check the sticky

WOW

THE FUTURE IS NOW

Just use Lemon Wire (no, not Limewire) bud, it's been around for months and works better anyway.

You dipshits do know that you can get government grants to become your own ISP, right? Meaning that net neutrality is really a complete non-issue.
Just become your own ISP, serving your apartment building or your immediate neighborhood, charge your customers less than other ISPs do for the service, and don't throttle their bandwidth like the other ISPs.

How do I connect my ISP to the other ISP networks?

Alright kid, where do these grants come from? and assuming someone wanted to do this where would he apply for them?

Most of us are poorfags or neets. How can we afford to keep our ISP server running? Can you show us the costs and speeds of it?

Fuck my life. 1 off of pents

quads*

My son likes lemonade, but only when I squirt it directly into his mouth from a sports bottle like this.

LMAO DOST

Farm Bill Loan Program and Community Connect Grants.
source: whoishostingthis.com/blog/2015/03/09/start-your-own-isp/
First result on Google. The real question is every other question because I don't know how the internet works

One for each of you.

This, tbh.
A guy I was in the AirForce with did this. He took out a loan for $150K and got like $450K in grants to start up a rural WiMaxx network where he lives. He runs it out of a pole barn at his house. Eight years later he is clearing $200K a year as a private ISP, and has T1 access right in his house. He has 6 or so maintenence employees and a secretary (his wife), but has been looking into subcontracting that out because he has a hard time finding reliable workers in the rural area he lives in.
But still, user's point is right…the market will deal with the whole issue on its own. The public simply won't tolerate corporate greed when there are easy (and profitable!) alternatives. It never has.

Why is America's internet so utterly shit then? You guys are getting completely ripped off. When there's so much profit to be made, why aren't people just setting up their own ISPs and charging a tiny bit less than the existing monopolies?

delusional faggot

trips

ok but how will i find out how to build my own network once all the references are shut down by my isp?

First of all it's not that bad. Second, it's like the whole race war thing. Yeah our minds are being poisoned but we are comfortable. There is no real reason to curb stomp niggers until we are starving and homeless.

Is that Jesse Ventura back in his Navy Seal days?

So how many videos did she have?
I heard of a guy who saw two different ones, but is there more?

Trips

2g\
23y*(YGHIOJGW
@G?3@G*(HIJNMZH3Baz47@#