Can any Russia user tell me what the average Russian person thinks of America and Americans in general?

Can any Russia user tell me what the average Russian person thinks of America and Americans in general?

I'm interested in knowing as well.

I'm not Russian but I would assume the average Russian citizen admires American "culture" and would like to move to the USA. They listen to American music and wear American clothes.

But USA/Russian governments are not so friendly right now

The average russian thinks the same thing about americans that you think about the Portuguese. Which is to say that they spend their time doing things other than thinking about americans.

The girls want American daddy's cummies xD

pedofags out

how much would you pay for her?

t. pedo

Why would the lion care about the opinions of deer?

hate cykas and burgermutts tbh

slavbro of mine hates/loves burgers. from what i gather it's kind of like watching all of Britney Spears content at once, but it's during her fit.

kek

Do the mice taste better in America?

They probably think that Americans are fat, lazy and stupid while at the same time are jealous for their higher standard of living and all da freedumz

whynotboth.tumblr

American people are loud, full of bullshit opinions and nasal voices.
America country is a shit stirring zogbot golem. I dream of it getting nuked back to the stone age.

Come now gopnik-kun, don't pretend Russia doesn't interfere with other countries and hasn't done so in the past. Getting into other countries' business is just what powerful and influential nations do.

Freedom must be expressed loudly so that all may hear it, commiebro.

Now there's one I haven't heard before. What made you think Americans have nasal voices?

I thought the schools in nippon taught basic Engrish?

ugg, im using a proxy, faggot.

Aren't Russian women known for being 10/10? Or is that just a meme?

what do you mean? they are VERY friendly right now, since December last year…

I still can't figure it out; how is her skin so white? It's not just regular white; it's like printer paper. Is she an albino or something?

only when they are young

They blame every and any problem on Americans, in UN vote against everything Americans stand for even if it would be better for the world. You can figure out how they feel about you, when all they have been told is to hate.

the russians i know think americans are arrogant, ugly and stupid. they are also uneducated, violent, vulgar and too poor to compete for european real estate. in other words, a laughing stock

I came here specifically to laugh at you delusional fatties

also fat, breathtakingly fat

the average russian corpse is more attractive than an american qt

Fix it for you user. Despite what many media outlets and shills say, North America has a minor muslim presence unlike Europe. When the war hits, the D&C will be complete so that no American will want to help retake Europe. Remember, you stay in your shithole and we will stay in ours. Stop trying to come here, I've been seeing more and more trying to get in despite what you say.

And you're telling me is better?

Yeah.

smh tbh fam

if America gets nuked then Israel will be weak and will eventually collapse

She… didn't actually eat the mouse, did she?

What does it look like

But did she actually chew on it, or just put it in her mouth?

I'm sorry your taste in women is shit, Breivik.

Lurk more

Name one way in which she isn't ugly, irredeemable trash.

She eats pests and appears to like it. Are you telling me you'd prefer to call an exterminator to fight cockroaches in your piss bottle cabinet?

Yeah, and she's fat, ugly as sin, and probably has god knows what diseases as a result of eating mice. Not exactly top-tier.

but the question was which one was better and not who is top tier

Tbe average western woman might not be good, but they're definitely better than an insane Russian chick that eats mice for cash.

W-what video?

US is the cancer of earth.

Your country a shit.
We are currently engaged in a plot to make your country great again but you faggots are bitching in the street about it.

Too many queers and niggers

Many people think that cold war is still on. They hate America and see all Americans as stupid and depraved.

Well….they have a point tbh

Has anyone heard the whole Trump/Russia thing that the media in America keeps repeating? What do they think about it?

For the whole cold war/being adversaries thing, or for other purposes?

In what way? For having an overly materialistic culture?

it's "gee i wish i lived there things seem pretty cool and overall better."

I dunno. Americans are definitely richer on average, but at least Russia doesn't have a government that is trying to "deconstruct" their own culture. I'm not sure whether I'd rather be a well-off American whose culture is being actively destroyed or a dirt poor Russian whose culture is at least being defended. That's just me though – I've never lived in Russia, so all I know about life there is what I've read.

129+3456133

what the fuck are you talking about? what culture is russian culture? living in a shitty apartment and being conscripted into a shitty army? being so poor you cannot afford your own medication or shit? the culture you see online of russia is a lie. the new generation gives less fucks about the god damn orthodox church. play games, fuck around, get drunk and high, and forget how shit everything is the russian way. americans, canadians, west, nordic, and westernised eastern european countries are the most privileged in the world. and all they do is bitch. ungrateful.

Sure, life in Russia may be shit, but at least in a hundred years there still will be a Russia. 100 years from now, America will be an extension of Mexico, and Europe will be an extension of the Middle East. No-go zones and shariah civil courts will have evolved into separate criminal courts for punishing non-Muslims. Meanwhile, Poland, Hungary, the Baltics, and Russia will still at least exist. Whatever life is like there, at least you won't get beheaded for failing to own a Koran or shot by Mexican gangbangers who are promptly allowed to go free because the target was white, so no one cares.

5 years in prison if you disagree about the holocaust. all the usa has to do is unfuck itself.

answer this faggot's questions, faggot

not really far off the mark tbh

There is nothing admirable about American culture. As for clothes, even Americans don't wear American clothes - we're all wearing Chinese clothes.

That's just a holdover from the USSR though.

I'd be more optimistic if America wasn't being colonized by a foreign nation whose populace wants to break away from the rest of the country. I used to live in SoCal, and it's bad. Over half the population in a lot of areas is Mexican, and the majority of them want to break away. And they're getting guns from over the border or through straw purchases here. Meanwhile, the rest of the population is either apathetic or support these people. And the population that opposes them either don't own guns because they live in areas that have effectively banned the second amendment (can't have guns outside a locked case at home, have to store guns and ammunition in separate locked containers, have to get a permit from the county that mysteriously never gets processed no matter how many times you apply, etc), or are only allowed to have durr rifles because "the shoulder thing that goes up" scared Nancy Pelosi and the soccer mom brigade after they saw an action movie with a "barrel shroud" on a gun. Meanwhile, the Surenos have AK-47s.

It's worse in Europe, where gun laws are even more strict, the Muslims have caches of not just AKs, but LMGs and RPGs, and they have no castle doctrine, leading to people getting arrested and charged because they had the audacity to defend itself.

A country can only unfuck itself if the majority of the population has a desire to remain united and work towards the nation's betterment. How will America or europe unfuck themselves when the majority of the population wants to break away from the rest of the country and is better armed than the native population?

I think you're way underestimating how well armed a lot of burger citizens are.
Also, cuckifornia doesn't represent anyone else except for cuckifornia.
Even jew york is less of a shithole.

Meanwhile, in Russia…

There's nothing really admirable about Russian culture either, but that doesn't mean America is somehow admirable in comparison. Multiple countries can be awful simultaneously.

wtf is in her tongue

Either low quality bait or you're a nigger

A lot of queer niggers

She's eating a mouse.

And what good has that done us? The average American is that they does't have the drive to actually do anything.

Sure, all the threepers and NRA members might buy molon labe bumper stickers and put "you can take my gun from my cold dead hands" as their faceberg status, but they don't actually do jack shit. We live in a country that is spying on its own citizens to a degree that would make the Stasi blush, that has restricted gun rights multiple times (National Firearms Act, 1986 Assault Weapons Ban, etc), and that treats its citizens like mindless interchangeable cattle to be replaced by foreigners as soon as it is politically expedient. Our government colludes with all-powerful intelligence agencies to affect our elections, uses controlled corporate media to accuse anyone they dislike of doing the same, and accepts bribes from foreign governments, effectively placing the interests of wealthy foreigners above those of their own citizens. All of this has been going on for years now, and what has the general response been? An armed revolt? A protest? Electing new leaders? No, we just sit on our asses watching the latest handegg game and continue voting in the same treacherous snakes year after year. All while the government slowly boils the frog by chipping away at our rights, importing replacement foreigners, and infecting our culture year after year. Everyone talks about muh happening, but I honestly don't think there's going to be a happening. We're just going to continue having our rights chipped away, continue importing 85-IQ replacement worker drones who are bribed with gibs to always vote D at the ballot box, and continue to live under the whims of an increasingly powerful deep state as our society slowly crumbles, our infrastructure, education system, and military fall apart or are subverted, and all vestiges of social comeraderie atrophy. All while the threepers and civnats and oathkeepers fight the good fight by tweeting #molonlabe while watching the latest handegg tournament, like Romans too enthralled by the games at the Colosseum to notice the barbarians at the gates.

It will be like the T.S. Elliot poem:

"This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper."

It sure feels good to be fit in American society. I feel like a unicorn.

I'd take the latter over a typical SJW western cunt.

To make my pp hard.

I come from a large Russian immigrant family.
Russian people love America and those who are still in Russia want nothing more then to come here. We are very fortunate

Anyone got the full video?

29gyjhnvS+2+9+b7^*YhiobnmASg341g@^Y

America is Best Country

But, guys….
what do they think of the south?