I always figured it would be the pedos or spammers that killed Holla Forums...

I always figured it would be the pedos or spammers that killed Holla Forums. I never in a million years would have guessed that it would be the Holla Forumstards.
Welp, congratulations faggots. You have done what no one else could. You have driven everyone off. I hope you are all happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUmvXKJ-j_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's not even Holla Forums it's nu/pol/

just go to >>>/polmeta/ to see how the board has been compromised and turned into nothing but a shillgroup for Trump, democratic values, and just honestly basic bitch conservatism lol

Who gives a shit what /pol is, was, or will be? Only Holla Forumstards give a shit about that!

Holla Forums is the most popular board on 8channel they post here all the time.

It's not even Holla Forums you need to be concerned about. its fucking Holla Forums.

true.

t. /pol

Nazis are leftist. nu-Holla Forums is right-wing. Anyone with a brain should understand this dynamic.

KYS tbh fam

fuck me she's cute. is that kpim? i honestly can't tell and reverse doesn't show anything

it is. she is turning 12 (this month)

Holla Forums was a mistake

now you say shes cute? You are two years too late, go appreciate other lolis often circulated on imageboards, shes too normie

unfortunately. doesn't help she is now living in the USA. sad

youtube.com/watch?v=pUmvXKJ-j_U

Its not pol its halfchan newfags that are ruining it. Spammers, pedos and pol are the norm.

big if true

BASED

this

:^)

Funland NO!

mhmmm

she looks uncomfortable in this picture

Yana is underrated

Oh look it's this thread again.

Like how many fucking threads do we need to simply tell us how this board sucks because of Holla Forums, pedos and shit? If you really are disappointed with the website, then quit imageboards then.
That's what other anons have said when they made threads like this. Did they succeed? No.

pedos save Holla Forums tbh

t. pedo

indeed they do

You're not the only one who's said that.

And I hate them for that alone.

t pedo spammer