2016, Not Being Vegan

What's your excuse, meatcucks? You just need to conform to this Jewish society that much? How did you reconcile the fact that Nazi Germany was a proponent of animal rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zQzOm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I understand physiology and science.

0/10 , weak bait

Hamburgers and bacon taste good, vegcuck. Enjoy taking your pharmaceutical jew supplements to get the extra iron and protein, faggot.

Also, thank for hiking up the price of organic vegetables for those of us who still like salads and shit, but don't eat like a faggot 24/7.

did you forget your picture of your nigger bull holding vegetables?

I have yet to meet a single vegan who is not completely fucked in the head.

Sage

m8 pls get out

sage

A namefag and a meatcuck. Now that's just sad.

posting pictures of your bull, vegekike?

Vegans = Bull

Flesh Eaters = Cucks

Your diet literally makes you impotent. You should still be able to get an erection as an old person. Only meatcucks can't.

Looks like you substituted one meat for another

Feels good.

You're that faggot Gommie shill.

Your welfare thread is still up you know.

more masculine than you vegan cuckolds

A vegan nigger is greater than an Aryan meatcuck. Even Hitler would've agreed on that. But you want some proof that whites can thrive on a vegan diet too? Okay.

This thread is pure bait.

I'd report, but I suspect you're a mod.

Only in your dreams, limpdick.

Why'd you leave your other thread?

is that you CF?

You kinda left it hanging there when you got btfo, so now you're over here doing this?

Seems like kind of a limpdicked move tbh fam.

go back to reddit or KC

Classic slide thread

I haven't posted about the American election even once. I don't care about either HIllary or Trump, they're both meatcucks. Nice try, though.

Yeah, that's probably true…

…. Just kidding, I can smell your faggotry from a mile away.
You've become identifiable.
Its over.

Checked.

Ask a mod to pull up the user IDs. I wouldn't hide it if I was making other threads.

Winning the prize for the stupidest permutation of "cuck" ever dreamed up.

You're an omnivore. Deal with it.

Mode don't do shit, you should know. ;^}

Animal rights such as not smashing a dog's head with a shovel, but not as far as "ooohh I'm such a cuckold that I won't go NEAR A SAUSAGE." Enjoy that iron deficiency. archive.is/zQzOm

Bro, you're engaging.

This is a shitposting thread, didn't you get the meme-o?

trips of truth

Just silly.

Fuck you in the name of my love.

Your waifu is fine, but you got triggered like a bitch by shitposting.

Wew lad.

Your waifu a shit. She's also a degenerate.

Degenerates know the most about degeneracy.

One off.

Damn.

It's okay, I know you're thinking about going vegan. Do it, it feels good.

why do you like niggers so much? get the fuck off this board

Hate? You sound like a woman.

I don't hate your shitposting thread.
I love shitposting.

I don't like when people make half-assed threads and then leave though, that's pretty limpdicked tbh fam.
Especially from a moderator volunteer.

Because you dont like niggers, you dimwit.

No wonder so many of you have trouble with women, you're basically daft.

Shitpostan erryday

tfw when vegan and even I'm sick of this shit copypasta bait thread that pops up every fucking month.

SAGE GOES IN EVERY FIELD

Dis nigga thinks this thread is fo realz.

Top Keik.

At least you saged.
Stay smug playa.

This nigga almost gets it.

Hey vegan shitposter, I really want one of you vegfags to explain how the fuck europe thrived on meat for all our history but somehow now and only now is it bad for us?

And if meat is so bad, why do predators eat meat? shouldnt they naturally know to start eating leaves and shit to become more fit hunters?

and did you ever consider that health studies are not considering proper food? meat has been poisoned by kikes in the west for decades now.

Uncle Tom, bitch.

Because animals taste good.
Because I'm too poor for vegan meme alternatives.
Because I'm allergic to gluten, and vegan food and gluten-free food tends to be mutually exclusive.
Because vegans are insufferable, hawty, and holier-than-thou every waking moment of every day, and I don't want to be associated with them.
Because this world sucks and I'd rather die sooner rather than later.
sage

Being actually knowledgeable on the subject, and not falling for politically driven pseudo-science.

Look it dis nigga.

Tryin to engage a shitposter.

It really is no wonder you guys get trolled so often, you're too dumb to realize when someone is fucking with you, and you take the bait erry time.

Bass-ic Bitches.

I don't need an "excuse" to eat food.

You are incorrect. They were proponents of animal welfare. And so am I. Nothing to reconcile there.

Kek

Kek, what a dummy.

Just kill yourself, nigga. You may as well be dead, son.

You too dummy.

You can always tell the dummies who don't check the þread and just respond to the OP all buttflustered.

Kekkin hard bro

Beans and rice?
Kek.

Alright, I'm bored now.

Golly
You have seen the price of tofu-based meme foods and the differential compared to their actual food counterparts, right?

One off.

Wew.

Come on dubs

One off again!

Kek, why hath thou forsaken?

Wew.

Just wow, this thread is cursed by an absence of dubs.

I shall now flee, lest the taint be upon me!

One more though.

this is my excuse

go back to reddit

he looks like a fucking alien

Because you're a spamming faggot that's giving the thread more attention on the front page, and Kek does not reward spam with digits.

ayepyep

This is what a vegan man actually looks like.

Learn what sage is newfag.

Vegan nazi autist reporting in. I have been vegan for 10 years, my health sucks and I need to take a shitload of supplements. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone except the most principled of high-IQ Spergs, those with enough intelligence and agency to manage the negative side-effects with careful nutrient supplementation.

On the bright side, I look much younger than other people my age.

Daily reminder that meat is what kept the White Man alive. Without meat, Europeans would have never survived winter due to being unable to produce crops of any kind or being able to preserve food for long enough to last.

This reliance on animals as a food source is why Whites are over 90% lactose tolerant while other non-white races are over 90% lactose intolerant (excluding hispanics who are around 50%)

Anti-meat is anti-white. Vegetarianism and Veganism is a product of the jews to weaken the white race.