Terry does laundry

This schizo is crafty. He lives on 1400 a month from his van.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7604931.html#7607584
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E&t=35s
youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
youtube.com/watch?v=B5YokNW7tIs
youtube.com/watch?v=mv1DNUy_ccE&t=238s
youtube.com/watch?v=wj7GW3nnHwk
youtube.com/watch?v=7uLzaKlZSQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6S9CinWZU
templeos.org/Videos/
youtube.com/watch?v=51iQOlOim4c
youtube.com/watch?v=DBGgi5Lqn0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this a new report? is he still running from the police?

nah, he's a free man now

$1400/mo, and he doesn't pay rent?
#militarybase

Terry is an inspiration, even if he is a Christcuck, and a Cathlick to boot tbqh.

8ch.net/b/res/7604931.html#7607584

sounds stupid, $300 is the average salary around here per month

Terry Davis seems like a COINTELPRO psyop to me
He just came out of the blue, VICE covered him, the things he says and the whole "CIA NIGGER" thing he made excuses for the JWO etc etc
This is Parkourdude91 all over again.

He's better than other chrustcucks because he recognizes that God loves anarchy and chaos.

i know what you are talking about

He didn't come out of the blue. He was banned from everywhere else until he finally reached Holla Forums. That's when the ball started rolling.

Okay, but based on what part of the US you would potentially be living in, your rent can be as low as perhaps $400/mo for a tiny apartment in a sketchy neighbourhood in Philadelphia, to some place like NYC or SF where you can't rent a tiny room in a terrible place for less than $800.
If you cook for yourself you can pretty easily get by on $50-100/mo in food. Your water bill is going to be around $25/mo, your electricity will be $60/mo (except if you use air conditioning in the Summer, when it'll be closer to $150), and your heating bills in the Winter will be around $200/mo unless you're hardened to the cold or you cut your own wood for heat.
But you still don't have a car (you can pick up a hunk of garbage that barely runs for $500 cash!), which will need to be licenced, inspected, and insured (depending on where you live again $600-$2500/yr). Gasoline is around $2-2.5/gal (45-60ยข/litre), so factor that in.
You can buy your clothing from thrift stores (which I definitely advise), so you wouldn't need to budget more than $100/yr to clothes, if even that.
You might want internet access, but there's no way to tell. We have a good relationship with our neighbours, so we just use their wireless, but it will typically cost $40/mo for the slowest possible internet you can imagine (128kb DSL kinda speeds).
So you can get on welfare, I guess, which will increase your effective income, which also means when shtf I'll be coming to get my money back in the form of slave labour from all you welfare freaks. I hope you like workin' on a sex farm.

top kek

I pay my neet bux back instead of wasting it on drugs like a nignog

youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E&t=35s

youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

link the video for fuck's sake

youtube.com/watch?v=B5YokNW7tIs

youtube.com/watch?v=mv1DNUy_ccE&t=238s

youtube.com/watch?v=wj7GW3nnHwk

inb4

TempleOS Hardest Question in Programming

youtube.com/watch?v=7uLzaKlZSQQ
"I'm the smartest programmer that has ever lived!"