Neetbux Suspended, Indefinitely

Neetbux Suspended, Indefinitely.

RIP in pieces

Explain this. Why did they force you to become a wageslave?

Violated my PA for the fifth time. My parents are getting stript as well, apparently.

physician's advice?

come work at walmart with me it's terrible i'd like a friend

Participation agreement (in this case: attending school and completing a prior learning assessment & recognition program – I dropped-out seven years ago, hikki since).

Post boypuss and I'll consider.

i am not a trap or an attractive fag stop tthis

Well, time to kill yourself

Haha normalfag niggee, i get disability checks. If i was you id kms tbh

I guess it's time for you to start sucking dicks for money OP.

You'll need to show your boypussy when you're being fucked up the ass for rent money tho.

if someone would actually pay to fuck me i'd do it tbh no homo

Besides selling food stamps and drugs there are no neetbux in the US but I feel your pain user. Inheritance is running out and I wont be able to pay rent next year unless I get a job this month.

Any wageslaves want to gime me some pointers? I don't want to flip burgers or wash dishes. Have training in full adobe suite and photojourno/film. I got basic networking skillz (backupEXEC, active directory, ect). Problem is I only have experience and no college and a criminal record :/

wat do

A big butt like yours' deserves every drop of nut, and I'm not even a fag, tbh. Also, get some new Satania pics, my folder's picking up duplicates.

How does one get into the dick sucking business?

okay

only thing i haven't done is rewatch the series and take screenshots, i've looked just about everywhere for good custom art

You literally had one job and managed to fuck it up. Please kill yourself now.

SSDI for depression

how to get

Lose all your ids and say you're a new immigrants from mongolia.
It probably helps if you speak mongolian.

Please kill yourself and free the world and the gene pool from your presence.