I heard about "Jailbait" and "Hebe". What is the diffrent between them or is it the same?

I heard about "Jailbait" and "Hebe". What is the diffrent between them or is it the same?

Girl in the picture is neither.

jailbait = 13 - age of consent (depends on your local laws, 18 is USA, 16 is Finland, 13 is Japan, 12 is Angola)

hebe = teens aka 13 - 18

pedo = prepubescent (approx 10-)
hebe = early puberty (11-13)
ephebo = mid puberty, sexually developed (14-17)
jailbait = if you fuck her, you're going to jail
on this site hebe refers to both hebes and ephebs.
now lurk a very long fucking time before showing how retarded you are

I've only have ever heard standard attractive girls who could pass for ~18-20 but is actually underage as "jailbait". I don't think it'd really be used by anyone in a country that actually has an AOC in the low teens.

pedo = if it's illegal it's what I want
hebe = I'm lying about it, but I still want it
ephebe = if I use longer words, maybe I can create some lingering doubt that I'm lying

that's wrong. AoC is handled at the state level and it varies in every state. AoC is 16 in most states in the Northeast, though some states like mine have additional stipulations as well (a 14 year old can consent in my state as long as the partner is under the age of 21)

unless you're crossing state lines or otherwise dealing with federal regulations which makes the aoc 18

kys kike

the term originated in the early 20th century when the age of consent was raised from 10-12 to include fertile sexually active females

no difference as far as I'm concerned

retard

I am old enought to make informed consent

Is this 14 year old still legal in her native Spain?

Grannies out tbh

;_;

jailbait is a girl, who u wouldnt guess isnt of legal age of consent. Its when it turns out every1 would call u a pedo. Hebe is a girl at her puberty, regardless if she looks like an adult and regardless if u mind being called a pedo

they are tweens too

What is that thing on her neck?

And what does it mean?

Cummies/10