The main reason why I won't ever do Uber or Lyft

>wish they would've put in the "goddamn you to hell part"

The driver was in the right. Bitch was at her destination.

Also nice cultural appropriation by the video. That cunt was clearly a nigger or spic, not white.

Fake news. Lemme find the original.

kek
I've never had any problems with uber. I've had some pretty based drivers. One time I got this deaf asian dude with a sign saying "Im deaf so play your music as loud as you want on all his doors."
He had some kind of upgraded speakers and LEDs that synced with the music. Me and mah homie started out with initial D it was fresh atm no bully then blasted King Diamomd's Abagail

I meant me being a driver because of dickheads like her (seems pretty common place for women to be the agitators in recorded Uber/Lyft driver meltdowns, hilarious to watch but annoying as all hell to personally experience)

When I first saw this about a year or two ago, I couldn't couldn't breathe from laughing so hard and almost went to the hospital

Nigger was unnecessary and obviously was mentioned because you wanna be edgy but yea she definitely was a spic tho

Nigger

someone post the other good uber freak out

oh yea, definitely. I know some people use it to pay off their car payments, and itd be nice to get work anytime you want but fuck having to deal with uppity niggers and drunk fags puking in your car.

she was actually a defective cylon spy

that white knight tho

Fucking uncultured swine.

sounds like a spic cunt but cant tell because of the animation

t. nigger, yo

>>>/reddit/

nigger detected

the character model used was an inside joke from the animator

for the girl or the guy?

the girl

Is that a problem

Jesus fuck what a cunty bitch. This is why the dude should have a gun so he could defend his property from an intruder who won't leave.

meep meep angry santa clause should know that pouting like a child will only put coal in your stocking tbh no homo

This, angry santa should have called the police and waited patiently.

the guy was perfectly within his rights to terminate the ride there. i don't know what happened to get the guy so angry, but she obviously wanted to fuck with him and knew that if he in any way touched her or threatened her physical harm that he would be fucked. so she wouldn't get out because she was being the bully in this case, backed by liberalism's notion of robbing all people of their right to protect their property and stripping them of their honor. the guy should be allowed to physically remove that disgusting piece of shit by force. no rational person would just continue to sit in the car while this guy, in his property, is forcefully telling you to leave. she had no right to stay in the car at that point. his rising level of frustration while at first is considered rude, was prompted by her malicious intent and she was purposefully trying to ratchet up the situation because she just wanted to fuck with the guy. he did nothing wrong, he should have beat the fucking shit out of her and maybe even killed her.

trust they were both liberal pieces of shits … i can spot a bitch liberal from a mile away and this dude is def one of them

You can also hear the cunty smug condescending tone in her voice, which is a trademark of liberals.

i'm referring to liberalism as a political philosophy and a basis of government, not calling either of them liberal or conservative. what either of their political beliefs are is not the most salient point here. the point is, under western liberalism he can not protect his property or his honor without the state coming after him with brutal force. she's fully aware of that fact and uses it to further annoy and bully the driver. if we lived in a society where a person could settle the matter without a third party intervening (police, courts) then she would have gotten out that car so fucking fast, because he would have at the least forcibly removed her and probably beat her down.

Spic was unnecessary and obviously was mentioned because you wanna be edgy but yea she definitely was a nigger tho

this was about uber….

i don't use uber either and won't use it for other reasons. citing this ride as an example is a poor one. the woman was escalating the situation. she should have gotten out of the car and reported the situation to uber if he legitimately did something wrong. this video is not an example of a problem with uber in general.

Read in the comments somewhere she made him wait like 15 mins for no reason, then constantly told him she was in an emergency when she wasn't, and according to the guy in the video she was acting "extremely condescending". She probably wanted him to physically drag her out of the car in order to sue. That's why she started filming only from the moment he started yelling onwards.

The guy actually showed a lot of self restrain by only yelling instead of physically dragging her out. That would've caused him a lot of trouble.

Is this really the only thing you can do in this situation?

The best thing to avoid getting your shit sued.

he could have tried to change his demeanor and talk pleasantly to her to convince her leave. those are his only two reasonable options. he can't force her out of the car because he'll get arrested, maybe sued, and shamed publicly through social media (among retards that would consider it shameful). he went about as far as he could. as the guy said before he showed restraint by not ripping her out of the back seat.

You shut your uppity nigger mouth.

thanks

My mouth is usually closed when I'm typing, so…yea

The smug in her voice is >9000

Really that tone of voice she's using is a dead giveaway. I heard it from my sister when she was trying to get me into trouble. Learn it. When you hear that voice immediately start recording and avoid ANY further conversation. Instead of shouting he should have said "get out" in a calm voice, and if refused he should have driven straight to the police station without any further argument or conversation.

Given that it's her doing the recording, it's quite likely that she only started recording after he got frustrated. Chances are it started with something like this:

If people even have a bit of common sense, they would be able to see that she had not even been recording the entire ordeal.

who is it?

Have you never worked in customer service, or communicated with a female person before?

This is nothing out of the ordinary. She probably gave him a one star because he didn't carry her to the front door and offer to feed her pets and murder he ex-boyfriend on her behalf.

I've yet to use one. One of my pals drives for the taxi company I use so I'm pretty loyal.

At the point she assumed that voice it was obviously his only reasonable option.

Uber is great if you're riding as a passenger.
If you're a driver it's a low paid and humiliating nightmare.

I could see picking up drunk dip shits in your personal vehicle being annoying

just get high on pills no biggie
kys

Wasn't gonna say anything aside from be careful. I've got some drain bamage from doing just that

2/98341564123684514
238796thd8934216+4

Nope, and I plan on avoiding having to do so for my entire life if possible.

!g689yhiogZX?t4514@^()uc\/QGhgyhjmk,QZ