How 2 maek cholrfrm?????

Anyone have any infographics on how to make chloroform? I want to use some on myself for sexual research purposes. Also i want to see if it would be a good long-term replacement for sleeping pills when i have insomnia. Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-PrAczOGb0
ashemaletube.com/videos/342942/kendra--jenny/
ashemaletube.com/videos/342630/hard-cock-trannys/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who's the trap?
does he do anything with women?

kys

not effective. i recommend modern inhalational anesthetics.

don't do that shit, retard
you don't get away with that
unless prison sounds appealing, just get a hooker

wtf is wrong with her pussy?

I just want to use it on myself. Think of it like autoerotic asphyxiation, but without the loss of blood flow to the brain.

That's a boy's pussy.

Ether is pretty simple to make, and not as likely to kill you.

Learn how to synthesize with organic chemistry your tardboy

STEP 1: build square "shed" from wood with flat roof
STEP 2: but a bunch of box fans on top of that flat open roof
STEP 3: plug all the fans into an extension cord with a power strip on it.

Congratulations you've just made a cheap laboratory with ventilation; Now get some glass measuring cups from Good Will

RedNile made a yt vid

Dubs of truth. Ghetto chemlab is fucking awesome (just don't blow your dumb, faggot ass up with your sketchy organic chem nollij).

Not for OP's request, he did it for gold extraction.

no worries theres a 50/50 chance that the fans will be pointed in the right direction, and it's not like benzene is really dangerous,,

ok and it wouldn't be a replacement for sleeping pills either. that shit will ten times out of ten make you rem deprived

It's not rem, it's delta wave you're missing out on when you drug it up, silly.

you lose rem on alcohol and barbiturates tbh

Chloroform is fuckhard to make. iirc you dont synthesize it so much as extract it from natural sources that are hard for regular guys to come by. It doesnt work so well anyways, I've handled it myself, and the odor is so bad you'll retch before you auto asphyxiate yourself. Shit smells like concentrated bleach

This.
Ether is the way to go for disabling purposes, but for sexual activities what you want is nitrous oxide, and you don't even need a lab for that.

unless he is planning to hold a mask over his face for a few minutes this idea is retarded

if you accidentally an hero you deserve it for being too fucking retarded to do a google search
youtube.com/watch?v=j-PrAczOGb0

If he's gonna do nitrous he might as well do helium. Birthday helium comes with oxygen mixed by default so it's already prepared for getting high.

You need 5 minutes to knock out someone with chloroform by sniffing on it. The person then can die because of the tongue blocking the airway. I think it was bad on the brain too.

roofies are probably better

It would be easier to just learn how to talk to a girl. Alcohol works good for social anxiety. Can also buy a flesh light and have more time for video games and other cool stuff and exit the gene pool.

You want medical grade ether from the darknet.

sauce on that gif?

Just choke her out put her in a sleeper hold. Or buy a syringe and inject morphine into her

I believe in a gaseous form it works 10x faster.

heroin's probably easier to get

ashemaletube.com/videos/342942/kendra--jenny/

ty

longer version:
ashemaletube.com/videos/342630/hard-cock-trannys/

Chemfag here, has the best info for you. Falling asleep from chloroform is done by dousing a napkin in chloroform and putting it on your face while lying down.This was the main way to anesthesise before advanced medicine was invented, but as you wont have anyone to take the napkin off when you're knocked out. I'm gonna give you a 15 % chance of survival

Chemfag here, has the best info for you. Falling asleep from chloroform is done by dousing a napkin in chloroform and putting it on your face while lying down.This was the main way to anesthesise before advanced medicine was invented, but as you wont have anyone to take the napkin off when you're knocked out. I'm gonna give you a 15 % chance of survival

Fucking double posting. I'm gonna sniff some chloroform

Saved fuckin

It's as simple as mixing vodka into bleach powder (the stuff you'd scrub your bathroom with). It makes a related sister type compound. Not THE chloroform you're looking for but works all the same.

The mixture will need to sit for a bit and will emit a very powerful fruity aroma… that's the chloroform. A small wiff from a distance is enough to produce a relaxed type sensation in the body.

Undoubtably, this is dangerous in some way. But the mixture is easy. Throw a tiny bit together in a small jar if you don't believe me. The smell will reach far outside the jar.

Actually, it does make chloroform, and any type of bleach can be used.

Isn't it a few months before ether-bunny season?

I assume it's harmful, how bad is the damage? And fast does it work?

what

horny easter bunny

I have no idea. I know that the powder + vodka combo doesn't react fast, otherwise I'd have gotten a faceful of chloroform. I didn't even know it would do that. All results of smell were observed from far away. Smells "good" and definetly buzzes the body. Chloroform is toxic though so… stupid thing to do.

Do know any anesthetics that are street legal?
Or how to make your own?

Do I know? Nope. Sorry. I stopped the chem studies when I realized all drugs are shit tier to some degree. Fun to try but not worth devoting a life to.