General Under Investigation

armytimes.com/articles/1st-infantry-division-commander-suspended-pending-investigation

Could he have tried to release something important?
Pic unrelated

Bump for potentially important

Jesus bambi how retarded are you? May as well start campaigning to get yourself coup'd

He probably got a speeding ticket which will be used by Obama as a justification to sack him.

He refused to coordinate with Al-Qaeda in a planned offensive against Assyrian militias.

For real?

Former 1ID ZOGbot here.

Probably doesn't like Obama or told him the truth about some operation that's destined to fail.

idk, but Kek seems to agree.

he probably just said something the administration didnt like so they shit canned him. The military has been getting purged for a decade

Obamas generals have a history of going behind his back in syria. Its well within the realms of possibility.

11 posts, 3 dubs. 1 heiled.

dubs confirmed, He refused to coordinate with Al-Qaeda in a planned offensive against ASsyrian militias

Did you make this up on the spot or is there something to back this up?

I wonder if shit goes down in november that we could contact all those fired generals and grant them a new line of work

I'm sure all those disgruntled sacked officers and generals would be glad to fight on the rebellion side if civil war happens.

I'm sure Trump is preparing to pardon them all.

A lot of them already endorse him and helped him make a fool of the media over the brother issue they were trying so hard to make people give a shit about.

Birther not brother.

The butthurt media's salty tears on that day will be remembered in song and memes for generations to come. We will tell our white grandchildren about that day.

Meme bards will sing tales of salt.

cool, one more general backing Trump then.
jesus, fuck king ifififififif i had a son he'd be a nigger, this stupid piece of "human" garbage needs to be hung only after publicized beating the absolute audacity of this nigger.

On the spot; but it is sad that reticence to aid and abet Al-Qaeda is an entirely feasible reason that Obongo would shit can a General.