And they said you would never Deus Vult

…but in the Current Year, they were proven wrong!

ordo-militaris.us/

From Saint Benedict Center:

catholicism.org/ad-rem-no-277.html

[snip]

>I interviewed Brother Alexis for Reconquest 42 on this new project, which he has called Ordo Militaris Catholicus (“Catholic Military Order”). This is not an honorary knighthood, but an organization establishing itself as an actual fighting force of armed Catholic men dedicated to defending the persecuted faithful, initially in those areas where they are beset by the jihadis of ISIS, but subsequently, wherever else they they may be needed. This is an organization that will have real men with real guns shooting and being shot at by fanatical anti-Christians who have been destroying some of the most ancient Christian populations on earth.

[snip]

INTERESTED EX-MILITARY ANONS CHECK IT OUT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BoLWq
archive.is/DZKoq
lifezette.com/faithzette/christian-duty-in-face-of-murder/
frontpagemag.com/point/239615/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-stop-muslims-daniel-greenfield
businessi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chrisintom is mostly spics these days I wouldnt fight for them the same way I wouldnt fight for mexico

The legality of this is questionable, especially under the current administration

Watch it happen

If they can't even afford a 300,000 dollar property how are they going to arm and train all these so called knights?

It won't be very questionable under the next administration.

The Knights Templar started off as four dudes and two horses. If you can get dedicated volunteers who can bring their own weapons, you can make it happen.

Great, so they're fighting for brown christians.

They can fuck right off, then, if they refuse to defend europe while french priests are getting beheaded in front of their congregations.

Oh, I'm sorry, nine dudes. And the word "poor" was officially part of the order's name.

Why are Americans so eager to die for Israel?

Post yfw we reinstitute the Templar order, the Johannite order and the Teutonic order

Another ploy to get whites to go fight for non-whites against non-whites in islam land. We don't call you good-goys christcucks for nothing!

Look at all the anti Christian shills. These jews hate Christianity.

This is another divide & conquer tactic.

Call me when they send an expedition to Europe, christcuckold.

Christcucks will literally fight any battle but their own. It's a huge pathological blind spot.

Offense is the best defense, retard. The original crusades got the mudrats out of Europe by forcing them to defend their homelands. Besides, after the Arab rape-conquest, the Middle East's native White population - the people who actually wuz kangs - was reduced to small, almost-exclusively Christian and Zoroastrian communities, which makes an initiative the defend Middle Eastern Christians the first initiative in centuries that takes action to defend our race's most endangered and oppressed branch.

The last time they all went to the Middle East they ended up butchering each other and then when they got tired of that they went back to Europe and butchered other Europeans who weren't Christian, that or became heretics and establishing secret orders and banking cartels.

I want some more Baltic crusades

Its because they're Catholic. This time they don't even have their papa on their side

Proven wrong, again and again.

You know the part of the ususal whining about the crusades,
where a lot of the knights allegedly didn't give two fucks about religion but only participated for the booty?

The part that proves that cristianity is so extra evil it is not even christian anymore?

I am that part. I just want to remove kebap and then teach kebap removal to the next generation of RWDS.

Oh wow, I can join in the defense of the most heretical branch of Christianity.

Why not defend all Christians. Why only Catholics. Fuck this noise.

You do realize fighting 'against' ISIS is what our current military is doing, right? You also realize that they aren't fighting ISIS, but actually fighting the Assad regime / Russia, right? You do realize in your blind zeal to fight under a christian banner you'd be fighting for ZOG, right? Jesus christ you people are dumb, you'd be shooting AT the person in your picture! The people you'd be fighting FOR are the dumb smelly arabs that happen to be christians.

Or the fucking yids are one step ahead, again, and are sending our most useful idiots to die over nothing before their brain washing completely wears off.

going to murder other europeans for no reason again I see

the crusades didnt accomplish shit the thing that stopped Islamic expansion was the Mongols completely ass raping their whole civilization

I always love to point out that the Crusaders sacked Constantinople, something they wail about to this day.

This tbh fam

The cult of the hanging Jew is dead.

Catholicism: white men dying to defend spics and Israel

Oh, also, isn't this basically a Cult-Approved version of ZOGmercs for Israel?

You aren't 'fighting Muslims', you're being pawns of the Jew.

Remember the 1,000 times I posted about how our rightful anger at Muslim invasion would be attempted to be redirected into dying in the desert for Israel?

Yeah. Never leave Europe. Kill our enemies until they leave: the rest we can do by bankrolling nations with a geostrategic interest in regional security, such as Iran.

This. I'm pro-white, very different from pro-christian.

..thanks to the butthurt Byzantine prince Alexios, the brother of Isaakios II, who wanted the throne for himself.
Conveniently left out by Orthocucks all the time

It was retaliation for the Massacre of the Latins.

That doesn't make you any less of a good goy

BROTHERHOOD OF KEK WHEN?!

Looks appealing, I'll wait until they start actually operating in Syria before I consider joining

Our memes are getting more intricate. At first they were crude, now we are getting Faberge egg memes like that one. We are truly living in privileged times.

Look at that axis of evil

From North Africa to China, an axis of evil.

Killing "for God" and killing itself is unchristian, just like entire catholic harlot anyway, read John 16:2.

Think for yourself what's how important for a person who is going to spend eternal damnation in hell to stay alive here even for a minute longer, even if they committed worst sins ever possible.

Muslims will get their judgment along side with other degenerates, you should seek way of getting them back to their countries with minimal or preferably no blood shed.

A huge collection of bad goyim.

Sounds gay as shit to be honest. Until the church denounces it's racial integration pro-jewish policy it will always be part of the problem.

There is no point fighting abroad when the war is in all of our home countries. You're not fighting muslims in the middle east where we shouldn't be involved in the first fucking place, but you're fighting for the jews. It's double stupid if you're a vet then pulling this shit. You deserve to die basically at that point.

This.

Israel is on that axis

You aren't thinking forward. Let them go fight their desert war. Some will return and they'll radicalize everyone around them.

This is a great development but we're going to have to lead these Orders to make sure they actually fight for the right side.

That was the plan from the start. Neocohens were shilling that narrative, but got btfo every time.

You will hang on the day of the rope. Glad to see you will not resist.

Yeah but they are currently fighting for followers of the current Catholic pope, a legit sjw. I was raised Catholic, no point being Catholic anymore. All semite religions need to be trashed and jews oven'd

Wouldn't it be easier and more logical to keep the fighting men at home, to repel invaders and kill shitskins, rather than pointlessly dying in goatfucker-land?

There is simply not enough will for this to happen. Any bloodshed on our streets and public opinion will turn massive towards the Muslims. Let the veterans go there and let them return with stories and footage and real evidence of their atrocities, wounded warriors turn public opinion against the enemy. The returning fighters will hate Muslims and Muslims will target them for attack, in this situation the public wants to protect their wounded and returning veterans

tfw you learn your great great great great great great great great great great great grandpa fought off kebab on Malta and founded a fortress city there

The average pleb barely gives a shit about vets anymore. Don't waste real men fighting for ZOG in the desert. They really should be fighting to claim back Europe.

This, Europe is burning and they go fight for shitskins in the desert just because they both worship the same kike. How typical.

I feel like this is a trap, guys.

I want to sign up, but what if its a honeypot and all the crusaders are just being set up for prison for hatecrimes?

You won't go to prison for being a good goy. This is just another army recruitment program.

They will probably get whacked for terrorism

Which makes sense why they can't buy their little 300,000 dollar property. Express interest, make the payment, go to jail.

Anyone who is french is highly likely to be in the same situation as you, but with the martels, meaning all white men on this board with french blood have a high chance of being descendants of the bulwark of europe, meaning defending europe from the saracens is in our blood.

I dont think killing muslims is very good goy, especially because historically muslims and jews have been allied

I hate to say it, but i feel like this is a "wait and see" scenario.

Based Brown Bible Blasters

There's also the fact that SOLI is operating in Iraq to protect Christians

Charles the Hammer was Dutch

I can't imagine what it's like being so stupid. Yes yes, go fight the saracens abroad while the saracens will be home fucking your wife and daughters.

I like you user.

Europe needs to be crusaded. Then again, so does Turkey and Israel.

what fairytale land of naivety and lies do you live in, turn the other cheek is a principle for MORAL battle, not physical. Jesus himself whipped and beat the fuck out of the kikes to run them out of the temple or market or w/e they were.

These guys are way better off living and just voting for Trump. Trump is Presbyterian, and I have heard in person from a few other Presbyterians that they believe they're good to enter Heaven no matter what they do. Sounds pretty fucking heretical, but maybe Trump can meme his fellow Presbyterians into being hardcore anti-Semites. Should be easy to meme if they believe they'll still get into Heaven.

Yes yes, Rabbi Yeshua was actually a kike killing warrior because he turned over a table to uphold Rabbinical law in the Temple.

I'm confused

nice misinterpretation you utter faggot, it was a comment upon the violence v nonviolence angle these banal cuckstians follow

Fucking This

Western men denied warrior-hood by cuck-government and it's enforcement agencies.

Dirty goat fuckers are lucky our governments hate us or it'd be 1462AD "attack of Târgovişte" all over again.

Yeah nah

So basically, you want to die in a foreign land, protecting people that do not share your blood, because Christ.

I will be sticking around in Europe and if shit hits the fan I will be protecting my own people, thank you very much.

Yes the Bible preaches violence!

Meanwhile in reality:

Psalms 11:5

Matthew 26:52-54

Proverbs 3:31

Matthew 5:38-39 (this was reffering to lex talionis, the principle you're now trying to invoke)

On and on it goes. Not that I expect christcucks to be literate or have operative knowledge about anything really.

Yes user, the dozen or so people in this thread saying you are dying for brown people don't have a valid argument, they are just shills.

ITT we larp like we're not a religion run by pedophillia Marxists in dresses who worship a Jew and betrayed Germany in WW2/

Go kill the Pope, then we'll talk.

you pathetic nigger, I'm not even a christian but you clearly had to open up your fedora folder for some preselected quotes didn't you?

Anderson does a video on it, the book is about moral issues in NO capacity is a chrisitan to consider the wellbeing of another IN FAVOR of their own wellbeing, it's literally in the doctrine to not be an ideological cuck but they do it anyways because yes, a majority of christians don't actually read the book

fuck off dude.

Hundreds of asylum centres have been burned down or destroyed in another way, large fist fights are already being held on the streets of Germany.

Christians, betrayers of kin and race.

There is no morality in the Bible user.

SURE THERE ISN"T CHAIM

Every time I argue with you cuckstians you pull this card. Yes, I'm sure a non-Christian shills for Pastor 'Blanda Up' Anderson unironically.

#triggered

There is no morality in the Bible and I dare you to prove me wrong.

As long as you fucking dreamy childish sad christcucks aren't killing the Pope, then there is nothing to talk about.

Meaning: No more Dues Valt larping!

nigger, i'm a fucking mischling i have a particular distaste for all things semitic. stop casting aspersion and fuck off.

what you have there is an unsubstantiated claim so why don't you pose an argument for me. I haven't read a line of scripture outside of greentext so i'm sure your argument will be immune to any ammo i have.

Then explain the bible verses I quoted because they're in your desert djinn book as well.

I can't prove the Bible has no morality by quoting the Bible, because there simply isn't any morality in the Bible.

It's a negative. I can't prove a negative.

We should ban Turkish IPs.

Christcucks are maximum sad

lol fuck you i already posted my rebuttal to your fedora copypasta, it's interpretation of morality that is to be taken from the text.

still not an argument, and I mean that as non memetically as possible.
What you have their is circular reasoning, which is always illogical.
there is no morality in anything but the human mind faggot. moral relativism is a whole school of thought with foundations taken from scriptures of various religious texts.

I really don't give a fuck outside of this, i'd strongly advise you two to read this piece by Rutler after the ISIS beheading of a priest earlier this year if you actually have any true query into this matter, which i suspect you don't because you're a couple of d&c kikes
archive.is/BoLWq

It's called the Bible, user.

So are you saying the verses have no application to one's life? Why do you read that trash if you think that? Even Dr. Seuss is more compelling, story-wise.

GIVE BACK CONSTANTINOPLE

You can't be that stupid can you?
It's more than just that.
ITS SHEKELS.

fuck this is the actual essay
archive.is/DZKoq

throwing you onto this for good measure, interpretation is key to theology

the thing is i don't you fucking kike, why don't you read the rutler essay

You mean from when your crusades sacked it?

Can you not explain the main points? I'm not going to go neck deep in theological texts any more than I already have, it's always the same trite nonsense. If its so poignant and you have enough of a grasp of the content to cite it, then you could certainly restate it here for the benefit of all.

That is not innocence — it is naiveté.

straight out of a respected member of the catholic church's mouth (text).

This is why the Left is losing and Trump is winning. And winning. And winning.

I know it's not an argument, I just can't proof the Bible has no morality, by quoting the Bible, since it's a negative.

I mean, I can't possibly quote the entire Bible now can I?

Link doesn't work.

no, but you could muster up some effort and try to craft an argument.

shit did for me, non archived but fuck it
lifezette.com/faithzette/christian-duty-in-face-of-murder/

I can't, because it's a negative, there is no mention of genetic engineering in the Bible, I can't quote the Bible to prove this, because my argument is that it isn't there.

Now you can either quote the Bible to prove me wrong, or continue demanding proof for a negative.

Sorry, you don't get to cite fallible people to support your claims. Scripture only. I cited mine, where is yours?

Nigga I went to christian school for twelve years. I've been exposed to more theology than most people on /christian/. It's not convincing. There's endless amounts of this nonsense that would take ten lifetimes to read. Sorry, I don't have the time to read that shit. Either restate the points or get the fuck out, I'm not asking you to read thousand page screeds on atheism, am I?

Alright, why does this prove that there is morality in the Bible?

Bible has no morality. It has Jewish laws, but not any real principles of morality.

And winning. And winning. And winning…

Sounds pretty good. All those things are cancer. Why did they defend christcuckoldry again?

i mean that's basic stuff

that was a link to the essay about the crux of this argument chain which was violence vs nonviolence you illiterate faggot

but isn't scripture written by fallible people :^)

His reasoning is solid though, nobody would study a lifetime the basics of a religion, just to please someone on a message board.

What?

How does that article prove there is morality in the Bible.

wow you are dense aren't you.

As I'm sure you've said bad things about God Delusion in the past, how many times have you read that book? How about the Selfish Gene? How can you have a position about atheism without having read those books?

Why.

just. read.

Look, do you have an argument or a proof that there is morality in the Bible, or are you just going to beat around the bush.

>read my non-divinely inspired text or else you dont know anything goyim

Looks like an argument was too much to expect from a christcuckold

The Jews have taught you well. But that doesn't work here.

my argument as already stated is that morality as a concept exists within the mind alone, and various religious scriptures are to be analyzed through it's lens.

in addendum, the link i provided is an essay by a catholic priest discussing the foolish adherence to this "true christian=nonviolence" narrative, which was the initiating point behind this discussion chain.

It's called being equitable, not that I'd expect anything from a sub-80 IQ christcuckold.

That isn't morality. Golden rule is a jewish law.

Let's take that to it's logical conclusion, morality only exists in the mind, so can't be communicated to someone else.

please, you're being neither fair nor impartial

Jewish nonsense designed to trick goyim into falling for the foot-in-the-door technique known as "compromise."

Your the one posting anime mate.

OH BOY HERE WE GO. SMUG ANIME NEVER FAILS TO BRING OUT THE HATERS.

You do realise your a loser right?

and if we want to really get into semantics, "jewish law" (kek) is a system of culturally defined moral regulations, ie; moral laws.

no, the concept of morality that exists in the individual mind can be discussed with another individual who has the concept of morality existent in their own mind. What you suggest isn't logical at all, it's a false conclusion.

I never said I am impartial, but I am fair. I haven't required this kike to read any text other than my posts. I have listed scripture that supports my claims but he hasn't. No, I must read an essay he deems relevant that probably won't be related in any way.

You unironically fellate a kike on a stick, you realize that right?

Alright, but if one person can communicate morality to another person, that act of communication can be identified as containing morality, can't it, because otherwise nothing would be communicated.

And that's why you people are nutters.

You do realize you're falling for the easiest de-railment bait in existence, yes? Of course you don't. Because you're such an "intellectually enlightened" cock-gobbling homo you can't resist the urge to respond to everybody to "prove" your "superiority." So much for that if anime gets you to respond this easily.

no, you said you were being equitable. and as such, fairness begets impartiality it's also the premiere definition for equitable
We have user id's you illiterate faggot, I'm the person who you threw your little greentext bible quotes at and posted the essay backing up my argumentation for "turning the other cheek" to be a MORAL, not PHYSICAL issue.

Getting you guys mixed up. You posted an essay, a non-divinely inspired text, to support your own claim. That doesn't make your claim then valid because it was posted to 'god.com'. Give me scripture backing up your claims or you can kindly concede.

Let X be any statement. Consider the double negation !!X. By one of the basic properties of negation, it's identical to X. At the same time, it's a negative of !X, so you claim that it can't be proven. Logically, it follows that nothing can be proven.
Your statement is false. What's more, it's non-coherent - logically, I just proved using it that nothing can be proven.
*Tl;dr: stop copypasting from RationalWiki.*
It's similar with Hitchens's razor: what's presented without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. The claim is presented without evidence, so it's self-dismissing.
Then you must have some weird definition of morality.
If morality = the definition of good and evil and actions/positions to take regarding them, then that is definitely in the Bible.

Fucking roaches can't even speak English properly.

no, what you would discuss is the concept because morality is a theory of mind.
quick dig up all the rationalists and the empiricists time to let them know there's a new sheriff in town.

motherfucker, you're being purposefully obtuse. I posted a respected catholic priests commentary in the wake of the ISIS beheading of a catholic priest on the "principle of nonviolence" lie that is perpetuated by the church as a supplement to my position of violence vs nonviolence and interpretation. If you choose to ignore the context then fine, that's on you. You are being downright disingenuous if you want to preach about "christcucks" whilst simultaneously demanding "divinely-inspired text", the only thing I will concede to here is that you absolutely refuse to engage in conversation when refuted with in any other capacity than parroting what you have already said.

NOT SCRIPTURE

hidden.

No, I can prove it, I just can't quote the entire Bible and show that every verse in it doesn't talk about morality.

That is all fine, but you still refuse to prove there is morality in the Bible.

Take note, anons. THIS is how you do bantz-fu. And holy FUCK it took you a long time to respond with just one word. You are mad as hell, bitch boy.

That is not an argument, if morality is in the mind and we can communicate morality with other people and the Bible is a communication, therefor we can identify when morality is being communicated.

Any arguments against this, or are you going to dance around the issue.

I've made fun of Christians quite a bit but it appears you're uncucking yourselves finally, good on you.

Christcuckolds are sub-80 IQ mongoloids, it's honestly screaming at a wall trying to reach them. They just can't conceptualize your argument.

Pick one, nigger.
Learn to read.

Their not stupid, their just in some kind of lalaland of philosophical sophestry.

One guy tries to get away from the fact there is no morality in the Bible by claiming morality can only be in the mind.

The other pretends that something negative can be proven in a single argument, instaid of actually engaging with the entire text.

I can't prove a negative, I can only show you the entire Bible and the fact that it lacks morality.

Again, I want proof.

Both of those 'arguments' you listed could only a) be made in bad faith or b) be made by a moron.

You have got to start somewhere, if Catholics actually started fighting the dune coons at any place on earth how long would it take before they realized that Europe was under siege just as much as in Africa or the ME

If some of us joined we could easily begin redpilling our squad mates eventually and we could have a thread here like /sg/ and keep up a stream of Intel of our own.

This could be a great opporotunity gentlemen, all we need to do is meme this out and we could have a Crusade for Europe in ten years time. If we memed this hard enough and made enough effective propaganda we could draw the normies and spics in at such a rate we could destroy ISIS and practically hand Syria over to Assad, as Assad is the only person in that whole God forsaken conflict actually defending the Christian faithful.

Even if we are a bunch of frog worshippers if this takes off it makes obtaining our goals 1000x easier. We could even one day form an Ordo Militaris Kekus

the concept of morality is in the mind*
we communicate the concept of morality with other people*
take out the "bible is communication" part because it's unnecessary to your statement, and yes that sounds correct.

once again, in regards to the religious scripture (no clue why you keep insisting on going to the bible, as morality is a facet in every religious doctrine due to it's practitioners having the concept in their minds), the interpretation is a key theological component and where any notion of morality may stem from in relation to the text.

no true scotsman, GREAT ARGUMENT :^)

I see, you refuse to actually engage with my argument and instaid walk around the bush, so will just repost my argument, until you do engage with it.

if morality is in the mind and we can communicate morality with other people and the Bible is a communication, therefor we can identify when morality is being communicated.
Please awnser this.

Are you going to be honest now, or keep lying in the name of Christ.

The real divide is between people who see religion as a social and aesthetic phenomenon and those who see it as an ideological phenomenon. Both are true, but the former is truer. That's why the pagans of old were happy to take the new Christian ideological superstructure as long as it kept the social rituals and symbolism more familiar to them. Local shrines at crossroads were turned into crucifixes, gods and heroes into saints.

I think Christianity is moribund, personally, but people who are harping on about "muh pure Aryan ideology" are missing the point. The next religion will have to grow out of Christianity, as Christianity grew out of paganism. Otherwise people will resist you, as rightly they should; for ALL of our history is our history: from the Christian, to the pagan, to the darkest mists of stone-age animism.

actually, further review shows it should be
we communicate the concept of morality with other people and we canidentify when we communicate the idea of morality, than we can identify when the idea of morality is being communicated
much more sound.

That would be Nationalsocialism, which grew from Christianity, (protestantism to be more specific)

Try rephrasing it.

No, (((fam))), I mean from when the turkroaches sacked it and permanently took it out of Hellenic hands.

except i did respond to that, you just cherrypicked the one part of my post. did you not read the statement?

we communicate the concept of morality with other people ,and we can identify when we communicate the idea of morality, than we can identify when the idea of morality is being communicated

much. more. sound.

Alright, I see, your not going to engage any further with me, you will keep saying morality in only in the mind, because otherwise you would have to admit the Bible doesn't actually hold morality.

Am I right about that?

You sound like an idiot.

oh for fucks sake this fucking greentext read the first sentence as if it's all one line

Yeah, it's not far off. The state as an intercosmos between the microcosmic man and macrocosmic God: civilisations being great, titanic entities, led upwards by the visions of their gods projected from the Divine.

It needs more flowers and poetry tho tbqh

im just fucking up my spacing, but that's your own argument, only more refined and logically sound

No, doesn't sound like Nationalsocialism.

What an incredible faggot you are. Christianity should never have been allowed outside of the Middle East. But this is true of all Semitic religions. Really, the Middle East produces nothing but viral religions and cultures. And the Bible is a trash book full of errors. The biggest being that the Second coming of Jesus referred to the fall of Rome and not some far distant date in the cyberfuture. Jesus said himself that some of the people standing before him that day would not pass away from the Earth before his return. So what the fuck are we still waiting for?

Sure it is user….

Your not really a retard…..

dude, i said that how many posts ago now
my position has ALWAYS BEEN that morality is a concept in the mind and is not inherent in anything else, let alone words on a page.

It's NS^2. You cannot replace religion with secularism. Man needs a relationship between himself and eternity, and even nations die.

I'll start again, because clearly you are just very dense.

If morality is in the mind and we can communicate morality to other people, then the act of communication contains the morality we communicated to other people, therefor those acts of communication can be interpreted to contain morality.

Get it now, or does this all sound like goobly gook?

This has nothing to do with what I just said.

Do people think you're smart when you spout dumb shit like that?

This, this right here? This is an illogical statement, one that would come from oh i don't know, a fucking retard.
this is the corrected form of the statement you ASSUMED I was expressing.

WHY!

Or are you to stupid to understand what I am talking about, should I draw it in paint?

Yeah, let me draw it in paint.

Constructive criticism or hang yourself in your basement. I'm trying to communicate ideas. I don't care about posturing. That's why I'm on an anonymous imageboard you flaming fucking faggot.

Then explain what you said cos vague shit one-liner is vague

no, because you still don't comprehend when i say that the CONCEPT of morality exists in the mind
tell me, what do you know of the forms.

Uh oh. (((He)) is getting jimmy rustled again!
And he's going for the MS Paint Comic move too! Top kek.

Just in case there is anyone in this thread that is not a total fucking retard. This is a chapter of the Bible in which Jesus describes the fall of Rome and the end of the world, including the rise of a false messiah and the return of Christ. He says this generation will not pass away before his return. It clearly states that the end of the world is imminent and not in the year 20XX. Bullshit cult.

The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times

24 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[b]

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Nice meme, lad.

because according to ACTUAL LOGIC it is unsound

it's completely illogical

No, bored.

Then go do something else faggot

What is illogical is using letters and not explaining what they represent.

So, you are clearly bluffing, this is your last attempt to try and understand this, if you do not, I will hide you since you are clearly to stupid to talk too.

If you can't handle the oven. then don't be a Jew.

hidden.

i honestly don't know why i'm doing this anymore, these fucking people man i can't tell if it's shills autists or idiots

YOU FUCKING RETARD
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A PROOF IS

your (non) arguments' recipe:

ingredients: cosmos inter eternity infinity cosmos macro micro cosmos

Toss that all into a blender and then you have the bullshit you just said.

Alright, this is pointless, your just going to continue lying in the name of Christ.

Hidden.

take a formal logic class you absolute fool, even your little ms paint faggotry still displays fallacy even worse than your words could.

It's what happens to a mind on relativism. The best thing to do I think is to still drop red pills for anyone who might be lurking, but also be ready to just trigger the dumb ass into submission with lulz.

It's painfully obvious you never received training as a logician, so please stop misrepresenting yourself as such.

ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Now you're getting the hang of it!

is it now?
prove where my logic was off, outside of the one error where the m should have been an x

He is just a christfag using sophistry as an excuse, so he doesn't have to prove morality in the Bible.

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,

and the moon will not give its light;

the stars will fall from the sky,

and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[b]

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

So why are you still shitposting here faggot? Shouldn't you fuck off to heaven already?

i save the smugs for the end m8, but i respect your methods as well

…what?

someone tell this faggot i'm not a christian

I'll bite on your question, what are you looking for exactly? There's guidelines on what to do / what not to do, are you saying those aren't morals?

Go read Matthew Chapter 24. Jesus himself said that the people of that generation would not pass away until he returned. It's clearly stated that the end of the world would be within that generation's time period. So why the fuck are you still waiting for Jesus 2000+ years later?

No, laws, dogma's and rituals are not morals, when I think about morality I think about an abstract series of values and virtues that are expressed in a coherent manner.

I have no words to share with a wankoff sophist who only criticises. You're sub-leftist. You're a fucking cancer, an energy-vampire. Kill yourself.

Europe doesn't want to be defended, fam. If any our ancestral countries ever call for help you can put me on the first boat over, but so far all we have is Sweden bending ever further over and Britain/France slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly waking up.

Meanwhile, these guys? They've yet to prove themselves and I've no desire to get sucked into an alphabet op, but… maybe in the future they'll prove they're good. Maybe they won't. I hope they do, because right now this looks like another Waco in the making, especially since we have the people who caused the original Waco still in power.

I for one have been thinking about a Crusader's Order for a long time, but I didn't think I was ready to start one. I really hope these guys are, and I'll donate whatever meager funds I can and pray for them.

I understand also that a lot of you don't like Christians, well, these Christians are actually doing something visible about the evil in the world. Take from that what you will.

If jesus was genuinely speaking about a future event, he might have been talking about the destruction of Jerusalem, which would be the end of their world.

One of my first posts itt was about how not only am I not a christian, but the only scripture I've ever read is greentext and somehow i found myself arguing against legitimate christcucks (not a fan of that word in the first place, it's a disgrace for those who are actually faithful)who apparently think that the written word is not subject to theological interpretation and is 100% concrete. this discussion became one of the concept of morality and it's placement.

Achmed, maybe you should wait and see until the fighting starts before you act all smug about how Europe is lost.

and according to the faggots in this thread, taking that very action would be either unchristian or immoral so they would rather have their nations, blood, and creed cucked into oblivion

The basis of the christian argument is that if it came from god then it must be good, so any laws set therein that are divinely inspired must be good inherently. Of course, that's IFIFIFIF you buy into the sacrament before making that judgment, a terminal problem with the christcuck ethos.

further proof you're a fool for all to see
what you have there is an opinion.

That isn't morality though.

Anyone you believes that get's into the Muslim/Jewish territory of blindly following the laws of the Talmud/Hadith, because they came from God, instaid of applying an abstract series of values and virtues to an ever changing environment.

Nonononono

You can "interpret" a lot of things in the Bible to mean what you want. But Chapter 24 is VERY clear.

I know this is a long post but READ it. This is Chapter 24. Note that title SIGNS OF THE END TIMES.

Jesus HIMSELF describes the end of the world, the coming of a false messiah, AND his return to gather his elect to salvation. And then he says this generation shall not pass away until all of these things happen. Jesus himself CLEARLY says that the end of the world is going to happen while these people are still alive on earth. There is no "interpretation" to make here because Jesus is speaking not in metaphor but is giving literal instructions to his followers who are afraid of the end of the world.

I agree with you, because logically speaking one must believe in the source being divine before being able to make that judgment. Impartially, if one doubts the divine origins then the entire moral system collapses in on itself. They don't call it blind faith for nothing.

I can, because I don't think the Bible is the word of God, so I am free to think about it what ever I want.

top wew

Could you rephrase that, because I am not sure what you are saying.

I promise you they are able to interpret it exactly as they want to. They are only literal when it suits them. You must realize you are arguing with non rational people. Their honesty and integrity is broken at a young age and they can't relate to truth anymore.

But why do you even care what some kike said. His followers sure as hell don't.

There is no fighting yet, you fucking idiot. Did you read my post?

Let's say this again. Maybe it'll stick this time, ctrfriend.

Europe does not want to be saved. The (((Current Administration))) is more than likely going to send the FBI to raid them while they're busy not doing their job.

I also never said Europe has already lost, but I digress.

Actually, why am I even arguing with CTR? I'm retarded, that's why. Filtered.

yeah my whole discussion here became about morality in scripture in terms of interpreting a divine obligation to self preservation, outside of that I don't have a leg to stand on.
If that's where you come from with the bible then so be it, but humans have had religions for far longer than 3k years so I'm hesitant, to put it lightly, to place my trust in yours in particular.

I'm saying the morality stems from the divine inspiration we are told guided the creation of biblical scripts. As long as you believe the book is divine, then there is plenty of reason to believe that the rules therein would be moral since it came from a beneficent god. This whole system relies on you believing that the book is divinely inspired from the outset. As soon as you doubt the origins, then the entire system upon which the morality is based, divine inspiration, it comes crashing down.

don't filter them make them filter you, they've already started using the imageboard functions it's only a matter of time before they see the light

Please don't come, we have too much semite shit going on here already.

lol

Right, though I would not call that morality though, since it's concrete rules and not abstract principles.

man we were arguing for the majority of this thread but I do agree with this statement in the context of morality from a religious, dogmatic standpoint.

The problem is that it's pretty much only you christcucks who filter people on this board. At least the only ones who make a spectacle of it. I've been in these threads all the way back since your jihad schism on /christian/, back when your raid on this board started.

Filtering and threatening reports is the christcuck way here.

So your devious plan won't work I'm afraid.

just read posts by the id it's why we have that function reeeeeeeee

Are you the guy who went and 'bought a shotgun' yesterday?

I could agree with that.

That's what it means to represent your viewpoint without telling people to go read long essays. It's ironic I'm playing devil's advocate for the cucks when I disagree with them entirely. I've been doing this too long.

also you illiterate that was pertaining to CTR SHILLS CANT YOU SEE

how civil, that essay was 500 words you could have read it easily in the 2 hours we've been in this thread

I also love how Holla Forums's excuse for hating Christians is that we don't do anything, well… We're doing something.

Maybe you don't want to join us - that's fine. Nobody says you have to. But don't knock us for doing what you clearly won't.

As I said before, there's no point in staging this in Europe because Europe at this point doesn't want to be saved,

Sure am. And no, FBI, I'm still not going to post pictures of my weapons on a mongolian basketweaving forum for you to datamine.

I just wanted you to prove you went to the store instead of just hopping on TOR like we all know you did. You can still show the receipt, feel free to block off everything other than the date. We all know you didn't go.

Again, as stated in that thread, I'm not obligated to prove shit to you.

If you want to claim I got on TOR or whatever, feel free. It doesn't concern me.

I've read tons of religious scripts. I'm tired of it. Restate the arguments or you can get the fuck out.

That whole thing about Adolf's description of kikes being slimy applies to you and your post-truth ilk. Go fellate kikes on your containment boards.

I'm just glad we've been able to get that christcuck mod to stop spamming threads.

I guess I'm supposed to just take you on faith then?

fuck your dumb kike-stick

I'll enjoy roasting you alive as sacrifice to Pērkons, kraut scum

Did you actually join or are you just larping?

if you scroll back up i actually did provide you with quotes from the essay, which you refuted with >you don't get to cite fallible people

turn the other cheek

meant for

Christianity, not even once.

Posting the article does not mean you have restated the points made therein. Either provide scriptural backing for your claims or they are bunk.

literally a kike-stick

see you're doing it again, you ask to post points from the article, i do, then you say it doesn't matter because i need scripture

then later on you go on to bash "christcucks" and then here you are again asking for statements, getting them, and deferring to scripture alone

what the fuck, man

Christcucks are so dumb they can only think of morality as laws. They don't know the difference. Sad!

Except he cited nothing except how he feels it should be. The bible verse clearly cites the principle of lex talionis, not this sophistic interpretation of 'moral self defense' you cucks have concocted to save face in front of your WN pals.

Incorrect. There is no "moral law" or "moral regulation." Morality has nothing to do with laws. Only semites confuse the two.

every "christcuck" i know is either PhD chemist tier or deeply invested in scientific literature.
i'm not at all reserved with the distribution of my redpills, and i have fantastic arguments with them all the time.
they're a pleasure to argue with.

the narrative is that christians are retarded because spaghetti monster, and as a philosopher, this rhetoric ironically ousts such people as retards themselves.

the fact of the matter is that christians have comfy, functional societies when they aren't being fucked with non-stop by those wishing to pollute their societies with degeneracy.

i don't have reservations when criticizing them, but at least one can hold a reasonable argument with them. their tendency for patience and understanding sets them aparts from others.

and there's my experience and thoughts about them.

did jesus beat the moneylenders or not

the mere fact that moral laws and regulations are terms mean that there are people who have devoted time and energy into their existence. because of this, such language is added to the lexicon, and is thus existent in society. yeah, there's been a fucking conflation s the terms are used to communicate with people that believe such things.

Yes user, the average Christian is like that, there totally isn't a large underclass of Christians.

the teaparty types are right, but they just don't know how to explain why they are.
it's like me before i studied hard.

Yes, he did, because moneylending on temple grounds was against rabbinical law. He was being a good jew by doing that. His reasons for doing that was rooted in rabbinical orthodoxy. He was fine with moneylending outside the temple, not exactly h'redpilled.

Again, the 'turn your other cheek' was against lex talionis, the principle of righteous retaliation you christcucks want us to believe you still have. But no, words coming out of some small-time friar override what came out of Jesus' mouth. Sure thing, pal.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's pretty hard to be in Europe's corner when Europe isn't in Europe's corner.

what exactly are you, you defer to jesus when it suits you then call out christcucks, you call him a jew and then besmirch those in the religion who aren't him, what the fuck is your game here

if he beat the kikes, it doesn't matter what the intent was he fucking beat them. he didn't turn the other cheek.

His game is to troll and drive you to frustration. No matter what you say to an atheist, they will still hate you.

HahhahahahahahahHahah

Uhh, he allowed them to execute him, user.

I use Jesus' own words to override the meme friar essays you threw my way. If you have any way of explaining away Jesus' own words, have at it pal. My argument has always been that christcucks are just that, cucks, and that since Jesus is the highest authority within your faith and he was spouting supreme cuck verses like that turn the other cheek one then you have no right saying he didn't mean what he clearly said.

Throwing moneylenders out of the temple for breaking rabbinical law isn't 'beating the kikes', it's just orthodox jews jewing less orthodox jews. Not exactly the font of anti-judaism.

Shill status = full retard

You people are genuinely worse than Jews.

Atheist without military experience here. Where do I sign up?
I just want to kill muslims

why do you keep stating it's my faith when i've told you numerous times i'm not a christian you illiterate faggot

Because he meant the generation that saw the signs he spoke of would also see the end, not the generation of people listening to him.

marvelous digger you have there

That is insane gibberish and you know it.

No, why aren't you fighting ISIS in Europe?

Just go to Dearborn Michigan. Plenty of Muslims there.

Go fight in Europe then, dipshit.

See if they'll let you shitpost from jail after the (((police))) arrest you for trying to stop a shitskin from raping someone 'disturbing the peace'.

frontpagemag.com/point/239615/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-stop-muslims-daniel-greenfield

who did it?

Mitt Romney and other members of the Republicoward party who apologize for being who and what they are.

There are already US veterans fighting ISIS as an organized group. Nice try though, demoralization shill.

businessi nsider.com/meet-the-us-military-veterans-fighting-isis-2015-9

I don't know if anyone share my point of view, but this not a fight for the Catholic religion or the Pope, but more for the Catholic culture.
First Christianism was a semitic religion which preached peace and love and enjoying getting fucked in the butt by Jews.
When it came to Clovis and other pagans, it became our culture.
I don't give a fuck about what a old man said once in a desert.
What we care about, is our identity, our legacy.
The book is but a scam, but what our ancestors built, Churches, Cathedrals, Statues, the war they fought, the ennemies they fought, it goes way over the book and the religion.
I don't worship a Kike on a Stick that preaches to turn the other cheek.
What I worship is my ancestors and what they accomplished.

What is your faith then? Seems rather disingenuous to go up to bat for a faith you don't ascribe to.

Hermeticism
wew lad talk about pot kettle black, ME being disingenuous, have you read your own posts?

New ID, still me.

Yes, you've been disingenuous. Instead of replying to my argument in this post: , you latched on to my assumption that you are a christian, something I still believe. Feel free to respond to the points I made in that post or else you're out of steam, bud.

Here we see the real face of the Christian, he would rather die for a foreign people then to a minimal amount of effort to save his own family and neighbours and risk a jail sentence.

Fuck, you people are traitors and you keep proving that you are.

i don't care what parameters you set on the discussion you faggot do you feel in charge here?

Is this the part of the discussion where your bluster makes up for your lack of arguments?

I don't expect most people to know how private contracting type work works, but you can't just bring your own guns across international borders, even if you somehow get them out of the country.

Let's say you're going to fight ISIS in Syria. Sure, there's effectively no law there, so nobody is going to give a shit what you use there. Now, you buy a bunch of kitted out gats in the US. If you want to get your guns (And ammo) to Syria, you're going to have to find someone willing to transport your guns out of the country, which is illegal. Next, you have to find someone that is not only willing to take your guns out of the country, but also willing to go STRAIGHT to Syria to drop them off. Otherwise you have to make stops in ports or airstrips of different countries along the way, which are GOING to check your cargo.

Yes, you CAN do it, it's just extremely illegal. and extremely expensive. Private security firms just source their weapons from the country they're operating in, unless somehow they have enough money and clout to get the ok from their home country and the country they're operating in. It happens occasionally if you're contracting directly with the US, like the contractors working with the CIA in Benghazi, or when Blackwater was working for the US in Iraq.

So keep in mind that if this Crusader group is staying legit, you're going to be using AKs from the 1960s.

The mohammedans and jews are in your home countries, that's where you should be killing them.

Jahan's steroid use is going to have long term health side effects! Including losing his own bodies ability to produce testosterone!

He should have tried doing some anti-estrogen drugs first. Now he's doomed himself to being dependent on artificial testosterone…what if an asteroid strikes, lads! He'd have no ability to go to the pharmacy for his man juice. The tiny amount of testosterone that his body once produced, won't produce any! He'll turn into some kind of scary fat woman.

I'm worried about his well being, lads. I came here to vent…

I'm considering signing up. DEUS VULT. I would most definitely use fear tactics and impale jihadis

Kekkus Vultus

The non-whites must die, all others must praise Kek.

KEKKUS VULTUS

The enemies of catholicism are right here in america. Who ever utters blasphemies against jesus christ is an enemy. Catholics should be working to expel anti-catholic forrces from media and education.

Your anti-white religion will never prosper.

All non-whites will be purged in the name of Kek.

The Great Holy War comes brother.

THE FIRE RISES

They are fighting for dune coons who are christcucks like them, this does absolutely nothing for Europeans.

Lots of D&C kikes here. Likely many spergs too.

Most interesting thing? The political implications of this are HUGE. If the new Crusader Order starts backing Assad/Russia it will cause immense butthurt to the US and throw a spanner in their works.

It is also likely to push mudshits to be even more brazen with their attacks which will further galvanize natives against them. Almost regardless of what they achieve physically, their existence alone will have a huge political effect that we will likely all feel the ramifications of.

Type in European people art into Google, kike.

I don't even think kikes 'patrol' britpol because it's rhetoric is already D&C against the rest of the board. No real need to shill britpol tbth.(totally)

It is all about radicalization of whites and spics against sand monkeys. The dhimmi rarely interbred with the Arab nor the Levantines. They for the most part have kept their geneology of mixed Greek and Persian heritage both of which are Aryan descended bloodlines.

If we just get the ball rolling and enough French join up do you really think those frogs will defend (((Catholics))) in the ME that they won't bring the military skills and hatred for (((Islam))) back home with them?

This is an awesome opporotunity to shift the paradigm in our direction. If we can use the semite worshippers to kill off the Arab semite worshippers why not try to push this, we are the kikes of the internet after all.

We're in agreement here. Christian or not, the people who came before me sacrificed too much, bled too much, sweat too much for me to stand idly by while a pack of goatfuckers destroys everything they built and rapes their descendants.