Operation Google aka New Nigger

Operation Google aka New Nigger

Pic Related and Explains it All. Also let us make some Google Nigger Memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6Joj2
youtube.com/watch?v=O1ljuIzAhKY
archive.fo/4vcxm
archive.fo/42t7O
archive.is/dBcSq
youtube.com/watch?v=9ak5vYS0tvg
youtube.com/watch?v=dEtOuytUAe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is retarded and probably inspired by (((Anons))).

Instead why not call replace
Jews -> Googles

Gas yourself Schlomo.

Kill yourself.

Fuck off 4cuck

How much does kike pay you?

With how often this is being shilled this is clearly to get anons to self censor. If you are on twitter, then fine. When on Holla Forums don't do this stuff you stupid nigger. I haven't seen shilling this hard since that camwhore made 10 threads at once.

According to this whole replace nigger with google thing you can't say kike anymore either.

It's funny but saying "googles" doesn't make any sense, and would be much easier for AI to censor it.

Needs some better words IMO.

this is the dumbest shit I have ever read and I've been to /x/

Its a great thing to stop saying N word. Will teach Holla Forums something valuable, to hate capitalistic corporations instead of hating other race.

Oy Vey! The Marxists are here.

If you have to foece a meme this hard chances are its not going ro catch on m8…

why not both?

I don't hate niggers for the same reason why I don't hate chimpanzees. The chimpanzee is just following it's own nature. That doesn't mean that we should tolerate a chimpanzee on the loose.

Racial equality is a fairy tale and we would all be better off living in a society with no blacks. The mistake was ours to treat them like humans in the first place.

Holla Forums already hates the big ones.

Lurk more, leftypol.

Everyone knows evil racists blame brown people for everything.

8ch doesn't get indexed by google. Thank you cheese pizza!

Fuck off nigger, we are not going to censor ourselves for your shitty cuckchan meme.

Fuck off as well, leftynigger.

Not sure what to think OP, imagine if Holla Forums filter the word nigger and change it to google, thats what it feels like. Honestly, I think its retarded, just like how SJW labeling normal peoples "cis" like it suppose to offend me or something but by all means, go for it.

just not here

Go cuck yourself. Then go fuck yourself.

I'm on Holla Forums to chew bubble gum and call OP a nigger-skinned, kike-loving faggot.

Re: 'googles'

It's stupid, base, and mean-spirited. That's what makes it Holla Forums-worthy. And Google will have to cough up more furballs than Hillary Clinton trying to figure out a way to differentiate themselves from googles. Should be fun to watch.

Suppose that's why the idea has been so viciously attacked, by somebody.

nice

reddit

spacing

GUYS EVERYONE DONT USE RACIAL SLURS ANYMORE.

JUST CENSOR YOURSELVES AHEAD OF TIME BEFORE GOOD DOES.

THIS IS GOING TO RED PILL SO MANY PEOPLE AND NOT MAKE LANGUAGE CONFUSING AT ALL.

In other words, OP is a homosexual

as are you for not saging

Saging with a picture does nothing.

you still didn't sage

Hi, google…

This is fucking retarded and it's obviously a subversion to distract us from shit that actually matters like the upcoming debates, Syria, etc.
Sage.

hi, shill

Nah fuck you. This isn't memeing. It's changing language on fucking 8/pol/. That's subversion. If you want to go fuck around making niggers into googles, fuck off and go do it on jewtube.

learn to sage, faggot

Nigger works just fine

fair enough.

you redeemed yourself

Let me tell you a story about the Googles and the Skypes…

how about no, nigger

If it doesn't offend niggers there is no point.
Unless they are aware that the new nigger is google all you are doing is censor yourselves.

and all you are doing is not saging

You silly Skypes. Always Skyping us over.

get aids, nigger

On the contrary, I usually am not talking with googles, except perhaps on this board. Usually I am talking with clueless white people. Using the term 'google' is a nice way of being vague about the subject. Is it a derogatory reference to black folks or not? No one can tell, which usually serves my purposes.

nobody cares, faggot
go be a nigger somewhere else

Die in a fire.

Low energy. Also a non-sageing faggot.

This

He who will not call niggers niggers and kikes kikes is not one of us

Do it on other sites, doing it here is pointless and stupid.

how about do it nowhere

You can stay, but you're still a fag.

it just doesn't sound good.

Yeah. Renaming the enemy isn't psyops 101. Used by militaries everywhere.

Codename: Google

Codename: Skype

and I dont mean that in a muh pr way
I mean that in a cringe sort of way
anti-cringe is not MUH PR.

Just give up and go back to leftypol, nobody is going to go along with this stupid "googles" idea.

An entire demographic of normies is going to pick this up.

on a board google already censors=

"Hello Shabbos goy I mean boy, please allow me to teach you the elementary psyop of making you look like a moron instead of a subversive."

Eat shit and die kikel

Jewgle
Jewtube

NIGGERS

SAGE

Nobody wants your cancer here. This is suspiciously like the whore evalion. Something nobody wants here and that's used to spam, disrupt and d&c. Go the fuck away.

It's ok, Agent 602, you can take a break now.

I've got you covered.

See you at the Skype Picnic!

good
stops the normies from ending in here

whats wrong buddy, gonna have to update the shill manual?

this shit is absolutely hilarious, and you either gotta be blind or retarded not to see that.

we remain untarnished.

Gas the skypes apps war now

just get the fuck out
niggers are niggers, kikes kikes and faggots are faggots
that's that

yeah. if you google Holla Forums you'll get 8ch.pl.

Shit is so cash.

google.

I think people who think this is self censorship are missing the point, while we can still call niggers niggers on google owned sites this could potentially catch on and associate google with racism potentially destroying the Jewish company. Here both should be fine but in enemy territory google is preferred.

You're able to string the nouns, verbs and adjectives together but you just can't quite put it together correctly.

You're terrible at this.

nigger

while i appreciate your style, I think your racial stoicism is stagnate.

tell me, how is making nigg and google a synonym a bad thing for us?

do you really think we are going to subvert ourselves with our own memes?

pretty sure niggers are googles, always have always will…

If you seriously believe that google would be blamed for us calling niggers "googles", then you are living in a dreamland.

Even if it was a good idea, doing it here of all places is fucking stupid.

We can try.

go

shill

somewhere

else

nigger

faggot

you can also kill yourself

If you aren't living under a rock, you've probably heard of the latest efforts of the Google kikes to make the Internet a safe space by constructing an AI that filters out bad words on their services

archive.is/6Joj2

And thus a counter-effort has been made: namely to link the word 'google' as an insult to niggers. This would put the corporation in a tight spot of being forced to filter out its own name, and that name is worth billions of dollars.

No, I'm not saying you have to use it here, becuase that would be useless and counter-productive (what with Holla Forums not being indexed by Google), but I'm definitely saying you should use this tactic in social networks so that normies will perceive the word 'google' as a synonym for 'nigger'.

Anyone trying to tell you otherwise or attempting to argue on other premises is obviously a shill and/or retarded

Try somewhere else kike. We all know about it; we all think it's stupid to do here; now fuck off.

You are a googe bitch, arncha?

Go die. They that control the language, control the argument. Niggers. Kikes. Sand niggers. Spics. Splibs. Waps. That's what they are.

I do not need to be good.

Trump is going to win and there is nothing you can do about it.

google runs 8ch?

where in my post did I claim that?

Tell that to the morons desperately trying to push it on this site.

I agree here nigger should be just fine and people pushing to say that exclusively here are stupid. I'm just saying on sites that are owned by google or aren't redpilled could be influenced by this and we can get away with saying nigger unless they censor google.

I failed six captchas to bump this

man you can't buy search results like that

In see you are new to imageboards. Please lurk the fuck moar.

durrrrrrr

These sage-disruptors have been problematic for years. You must get paid a lot.

Ok Mr. Skype. You're about to get uninstalled.

Hilarious how Google tries to remove nigger from the internet by convincing anons to advertise for them.
This is straight 1984 doublespeak.
And they're trying to teach their opponents
I HOPE YOU AREN'T A RETARD WHO WILL FALL FOR THIS COUNTER MEME COOPTING ATTEMPT

You sad sorry Autistic Retards…

Call monkeys Niggers on this site and others

Call monkeys Googles on Youtube

Its really not that hard to understand.

I never said it would lead to people thinking google means nigger, it's a counter censorship tactic and would just link nigger to google.

UNINSTALL SKYPE

UNINSTALL GOOGLE

how is something going to "link" if nobody knows what it means, retarded double nigger

what are you even disagreeing with?

I asked, how is it bad to associate those two things together?

no, it just makes google look worse.

once again, far to stagnate for image board reflexes

this
remember Operation Nigger?
You can make three guesses why (((google))) doesn't use text-based captchas anymore

Context nigger.

actually for

My Google keeps hanging.

My Skype keeps distorting the data.

Can you link to anyone doing that?

The deal is the same as with autism rings; push it on social cancer enough to make it impossible to ignore. First step in this case though is getting some OC and memes which is why needs to become common slang.

No one is going to stop you to from saying nigger so stop whining about people saying Googles.

We use plenty of slurs for niggers such as dindu, an extra one that would act against greedy skypea will be beneficial, just let this happen

My sides

The cat is out of the bag.

Time to ride the meme waves to Kek City.

nobody is falling for it

Praise be to kek
May the google memes make headline news

What I said is factual though, the (((anons))) pushing for Holla Forums to self censor also wants the work kike censored into Skype.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, Skype, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Word kike censored*

this

Go away you stupid fucking google

Yes, this is something marketing would love. Idiot.

This. Having a new name doesn't mean you have to stop using one of the old ones like some retards seem to think. You don't have a fixed number of inventory slots for slurs.

The ((( thing didn't mean anything initially, but look how that turned out

good job ignoring my post (>>7608286), (((kike)))

You are. This whole thing is a joke.

Get mad. Skype.

it always meant what it means now, retard

for

for

Googles and Skypes, bad ???

So your argument is that this is pointless fair enough just don't be a dick when I'm not forcing you to go along with the operation.

Except the ones that want anons to accept the term attempt to browbeat others for using the word nigger.

What the fuck are you talking about, we have ID's here nigger. This is your first response to me.

too embarassed to shill otherwise?

Where?

I got nothing to hide unlike you apparently for (((some reason)))

dubs if the googles chimpout again tonight

Its like this shills are getting paid to post or someting

gimme all that fresh google oc boys

GIVE IT

The last several threads on this. This is clearly not a genuine thing when several threads on it need to be spammed on the board more than that camewhore evalion did. You won't get Holla Forums to stop calling a spade a spade, a nigger a nigger, and a jew a jew. Changing the language anons use is the first major step into subverting the culture.

Then you are not redpilled enough.

Shiggidy do.

I want the newfags to leave.

You are proving my point as we speak nigger.
Then go back to 4cuck with your stale memes.

I want the shills to leave

Why is everyone getting mad like niggers? The op image clarly says to do this on social networks , nowhere did it say we cant say nigger on here, if we did that ,how will they know that google is another way to say nigger,? dont chimp out like a nigger about it.

If you want proof this could work, go to liveleak and say Dindu nuffin in the comment section.

Change lyrics of embed related?

dindu was always obvious and didn't even originate from here

Do you faggots think what you see here is what the language was like on /new/?

Years, young buck. Just because I don't perfectly conform to your language signaling, it doesn't mean I don't have history.

CTR thinks they're redpilling too, dumbass.

Fair enough, I just hate to see anons chimping out over nuffin.
I walked 30+ km this morning and I feel great , back to lifting on Monday.

Because they have been since summer and think stagnation isn't absolute death for an imageboard.

These "points" have nothing to do with anything.

it keep the normalfags out
they apparently get terrified by just seeing the word nigger somewhere

So keep saying nigger then. How many times do your retard ass need to be told this before you get it?

there's nothing to get, shill
retarded idea is retarded and you can't force memes

have you ever misinterpreted something ? yeah that's how faggot

Fuck off with your fucking cancer meme. Censoring ourselves is playing in the hands of the Jew.

Get out, stupid

… these fucking newfags are killing me

There was full support for this a day ago and now all of sudden there is a bunch of push back by triggered faggots. Look at this

Look at the thread yesterday and today, notice how these guys against using google as a slur came out of nowhere. I think it's working far better than we could've imagined and now shills are shilling against it so to prevent it from getting any traction. I mean anyone who tries to correct you for saying nigger is just trolling, no need to get so triggered by it. Calling niggers googles on pol is simply a way to spread awareness of a new subversive meme.

What is RWDS?

Yep. He thinks he's smart, hell I'm sure he is, but he's got no Insight and so can't figure out how we're able to peg him so instantly as an outsider.

JEWGLE
JEWTUBE

NIGGERS
NIGGERS

SAGE
A
G
E

Man this is autistic.

you're retarded

the future.

I'll never stop saying nigger. That's why i have 100's of accounts everywhere.

RWDS was a forced meme.

Note how all of this sentiment wasn't in the prior thread

Isn't it strange?

so much fucking this.

How many of you saw the /thread yesterday? I did and it was a fucking gold mine of OC and some really, really funny shit.

then people like show up and you know we are onto something. Look this faggot cant even spell.

GIVE ME GOOGLE OC NOW IM STARVING

Classic a-team b-team shilling.

ITT: Paid Google™ shills saying this is a bad idea

Remember that CTR/JIDF, Facebook, Yahoo and Google work together.

I guess you need to leave "pol" now

this shit is 9gag tier le epic trolls. its a cool idea for normalfag tier media outlets/comment sections but i just want to close my laptop every time i see an user call a nigger a google here.

google lover

lets take the shills advice and create our own meme language

GAS THE SKYPES

SEARCH ENGINE WAR NOW

I honestly don't understand this.
I never saw "googles" until this thread today and I lurk fucking daily, and I'm being called a newfag reddit autist by Mr. (37) and Ms. (1) because I want to call them what they are?
I don't understand why you want Holla Forums on Google, either. The less we show up in search results the fucking better you goddamn idiots, it hides us from news and newfags (the likes of which who are probably pushing for this).
And isn't it ironic that the day after it's confirmed that lowtax owns and is going to kill halfchan that a bunch of people come over trying to censor the use of the word "nigger"? Isn't that a LITTLE BIT ODD?
Someone please tell me, what is the point of this? And who even fucking cares?

JEWGLE
JEWTUBE

NIGGERS
NIGGERS

SAGE
A
G
E

the meme isnt even a day old.

maybe 12 hours…

How many times could you have seen it?

Maybe on your way work.

Go fellate a shotgun, jew.

Let's look at this rationally. Now we can all understand the underlying argument in favour of this operation. It's dead simple - destroy google's brand in response to their censorship bullshit. No one on this board should be against that goal in principle. So what's the argument against it then? Let's see, we have:

No one is censoring anyone. You can still use the words nigger, kike, porch monkey, dune coon, dindu and so on. Just because you start using google and skype as racial slurs doesn't mean you have to stop using the others. No one is forcing you to change your language. Easily debunked

Most memes originated from chans that aren't Holla Forums. So what? Fuck off with your secret club complex.

So don't participate you dumb fuck. You have no grounds to tell other people what language to use, you fucking SJW wannbe skype loving google. Go back to tumblr if you want to participate in language policing.

Anyone using these arguments, particularly the self-censorship one, should be called out as the dirty skype shill that are.

Shills are pushing the idea, newfags and retards fall for it. Then, you have some turbonigger trying to push this shit meme through consensus, claiming there was a previous thread that this went well on, when there was no such thread. It originated last night and as soon as it popped up anons could see it for what it was, going against it. It gives me a way to easily filter newfags and idiots.

Fuck off faggot.

You hump noses are usually more clever than this. Long day at the shill factory?

Context.

makes us look like a bunch of little troll kids trying to get one over on google. i thought lumping fullchan in with the alt-right was damaging, now the lugenpresse can portray us as total fag trolls.

You still don't understand the concept. It's not like Holla Forums will eternally replace google with nigger. It's just an attempt to fuck with google. You are a tryhard faggot.

replace nigger with google*

How is that picture related in any way to that post?

Change jude to Skype? I would do, but I no longer have a computer and the shitty laptop cant charge after I broke the power cable by accident. Going to wait it out a bit before spending money on anything.

Nah. They know they're lying.

Every state has communications teams that play for Team Red that are not at the national level. They need separation. Maybe you should get out of your basement and shitpost IRL. I know who I'm voting for. Praise Kek and pass me the Republican ballot.

This is some severely retarded bullshit straight out of SA and 4cuck.

JEWGLE
JEWTUBE

NIGGERS
NIGGERS

SAGE
A
G
E

He's not the one with 40 posts.

I've noticed on halfchan that the same people arguing against this are using the same argument

The goal isn't to censor nigger on fullchan or halfchan, the goal is to associate nigger and google together. Google is building an ai that will regulate and filter hate speech on social media. The idea is that google will be at a loss since it can't censor itself. The key is triggering an SJW to write about the new horrible thing 4chan is doing, and it has already happend. This needs to continue for it to gain traction.

What's happening is some anons in on the joke are using it here as well, and people not in the joke are chimping out thinking it's some fucking psyop to get fullchan to censor itself.

Stop being a nigger you filthy Jew.

So (((you))) are saying that this meme is not organically one created here.
Its external and (((you))) are coming here to tell us to do it?

Why would we want to create threads about low-energy forced memes that are pointless and would piss off black people towards Pepe and by extension Trump in the middle of his African American outreach?
Because you are a filthy kike from the New York Times trying to manufacture a story about evil white racists who support Trump.

Real white supremacists don't spend their time sitting around thinking of limp dicked ways to say nigger without saying nigger.
They spend their time being superior and not worry about lesser beasts, and on occasion calling a nigger a nigger.
Not a google.

You're the tryhard for trying to "protect Holla Forums" by claiming this is self-censorship. You are a classic tryhard kid that thinks he is doing Holla Forums a favor while trying to fit in extra hard. You probably came here post-2nd exodus.

One of Holla Forums's famous demotivational shills.

It's spectacular, folks!

because it is, kike

Googles getting stopped and searched everywhere!

No, it's not.

Yes, it is.

Famous?
So you had to hear about Holla Forums elsewhere?
Meaning you are not from around here faggot?

More proof this is bullshit from an exterior source.
We have finely tuned J-dars and you are lighting up like a christmas tree around here.

Please leave.
You and your low-energy, jew-tier memes are not needed.

And the Skype swings…

Miss!

Going by your logic, calling a nigger a "dindu" is self-censorship. We all know that dindu means nigger because we made it happen. If we do the same thing with "google" everyone will know what it means, therefore it isn't censorship.

It's the opposite of censorship.

WE'RE MULTIPLYING!

When you explain it like that it makes sense, but I still don't think we should push it on this site. Like I said, we need to stay out of the news.
Using google like this might end us back on the front page.

This sounds pretty cool. Shadilay, anons.

Shoot the Googles, Internet War Now

just give it up already, kike
we all know your kind isn't known for creativity and this yet again proof of it

Opinion discarded.

JEWGLE
JEWTUBE

NIGGERS
NIGGERS

SAGE
A
G
E

Shills in overdrive. Operation Google Skype a success!

I told you nigger faggots that this was beyond retarded yesterday and you just keep going. Go shit your cancer newspeak somewhere else where it may actually matter, doing it here is even more idiotic than 'le chanology anonimouse'. Fucking idiots the lost of you.

It hasn't even happened you fucking faggots.

Actually it did happen, newfag.

I get the same feeling. Given how everything they would label as "alt-right" has upset their shit this whole year and managed to set the memes for the mainstream someone seems desperate to stop this. They've tried ruining our ability to talk about race issue and the likes by spreading newspeak terms for decades, because they know how incredibly powerful it is to control language, and they are terrified by us starting to actively turn this weapon back at them.

We've upset their use of language before but it's always been the indirect effect of some memes leaking and never really deliberately, while they've moved actively and have had the dominance of media. The fact is that right now we have the dankest memes, and when it comes to influencing the normies in this day social cancer internet then memes are king. They've lost their control and they are petrified at the though of us starting to repay their years of abuse with memespeak, hence their fucking shills desperately trying to stop this.

They've had the power to redefine language for decades and now suddenly it has fallen in our hands and they are desperate for us to not realize what it is we have. It's that simple.

This is some low quality shilling if I've ever seen it.

The new definition is on the second page of results in Urban Dictionary. Get your asses in there and take it to #1, faggits.

I guess goebbels was right

FORCED MEMES

The fact that you would even say something like that on this board is proof that you've been here for under 24 hours.

Hey dick head, stop being a fucking cunt.

that's not how you spell four years

Not everybody who thinks you're, at best, underage b& is a shill, stupid

Is this a new form of Austism?

Jeb! Tier shilling. Calling niggers googles is one of the dumbest ideas I have heard the Jews come up with. Remember these are the people who want to convince others to cut off their dicks. Not the brightest ideas out of Israel.

Aptly put.

Dindu is a well-crafted pejorative in which it attacks the nigger for not taking personal responsibility for his high-risk behaviour and inevitable consequences of said behaviour.

Google is google. A multinational corporation full of kikes trying to monitor everyone and censor people.

Niggers are humanoids that seek only to serve their most basic desires and immediate needs without any thought for the future or the well-being of others.

I fail to see any link between Niggers and Google.

Heres the new meme.
We call niggers OPs from now on.

Great post OP!

Retarded fucking non-argument.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.
Fuck you and your forced meme. I'll type whatever i fucking want.

ETERNAL REMINDER GOOGLE HAS ALREADY FILTERED 8CH FROM COMMON SEARCH RESULTS SO ANYTHING WE POST HERE WILL NOT AFFECT THEIR RESULTS.

Well do it out there where it matters, it's stupid forcing us to self-censor with a non-offensive word here, on h8chan. How stupid. Call me a newfag if you want niggerkike, I've been here since the first exodus, anyone from the first exodus is an Holla Forums newfag anyway.

D-don't say such mean things like calling a jew a jew.
Do you kikes even know where you are?

See thread
Operation Google is great for normies who use jewgle, but no reason to use the terminology here.

Found the normalfag redditor

That's your logic. It's fucking retarded. Any great meme we device can cause us to end up on the front page, because that what a great meme does; it grabs attention. It has in the past and it will in the future.

If you've decided to lead your life according to what the media does and not for the memes you need to kill yourself.

I didn't call you a shill, I called you a niggerkike, you nigger. You can't even read properly.

DID SOMEBODY SAY FORCED MEMES?!

This is a fucking great idea OP. Pity it will never happen. Holla Forums is too infested with skypes.

nah I meant I was agreeing with you fellow niggerfaggot, this forced meme threatens to be as obnoxious as that oathbreaker garbage.

Your nose is showing moshe, Holla Forums works best working in the shadows

Classic,
I'm a kiwi not a kike.
I know where I am, im at home on the couch, watching my girlfriend give me head. Where are you?

I thought you shills said it wasn't meant to be used here?

They are just tryhard faggots. 90% of the people in here that claim that this is a shitty meme reek of reddit.

The 10% that actually make an argument against it are just being anti-conformist faggots because this meme is brand new so they go through the motions to discredit it. They think it makes them look "cool".

Should've checked the id first, sorry. I've been a chanter since 2007.

Great memes aren't forced, great memes are born you idiot. Read this
out loud and reflect on how retarded it sounds, specially coming from this place.

Why are you still here? Behold, the YouTube comments section awaits, go spam it there and leave us the kike alone.

Using it here is a reminder for people to spread it. You thing autismrings would have taken off it they were never used on the meming sites themselves?

On a second thought, why am I even bothering with a dumb fucking google?

Also, that picture makes no sense, i'm not OP.

>>>/reddit/

This skype be desperate.

its not really a meme until it goes mainstream (even within the chans)

It really is an operation. The only thing that keeps me smiling and motivated about this is that I can't imagine any scenario where google would be able to fight this if it actually took off.

Niggers are hated universally. Add anonymity on top of it and you get millions of humans expressing their rage against these chimps. Add on top of it the brand name of soon to be the most cucked company in the world.

Check what google does with Doodles, news, search censoring.

This isn't a meme, user. It is a mission, an operation. And it will surpass pepe as the most successful operation against social justice if it pans out.

nice

spacing

Nice memes from 2016, newfag

So go on. Leave, right now. There are hundreds of millions of videos on YouTube why are you here being a faggot instead of spreading your glorious forced meme unto the normies?

What a load of bullshit.

Only cucks care about anything Google owns.

Projection much? Also polite sage since this is not going to go anywhere.

Not an argument, and no one cares about your personal life. Are you going to explain why you sperged out and asked for an user to stop saying mean things on h8chan

Are you one of those googles, perhaps?

I didn't space them out like this. Not sure what's gonig on here.

fuck off, google

You honestly can't deliver ONE oldfag meme, shill?

fuck off, niggerkikefaggot

Shill or retard? Hard to tell.

This argument is extra retarded since the tracks in this case lead to 4chan.

be careful, you'll trigger the shills

go back there then

Can you explain it for me? Im busy.

Thanks for correcting the record and d&c shill

So original. Try again, normalfag.

So let cuckchan keep its cuck meme, then. There a reason we left, nigger. As if this cancer coming from halfchan would make it any less of a cancer.

Come on, only newfags and shills bother to concern troll this hard, so stop trying to think you fool more than newfags and googles.

Then go back to 4cuck. h8chan always has worked best pulling the strings from the shadows. You are openly advocating in your previous post for a wave of normalfags to come to Holla Forums in the same breath you are trying to get anons to stop using the words nigger and kike to make the site more palatable for normalfags.

I was supporting your post, dumbass google. I'm saying the people who are against this meme are the shills.

You are saying that because you are

1) a shill
2) underage b&
3) newfag

Or some combination of all three. Lurk for 2 more years before posting.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

haha nah dude, just kiddin' ya. you're totally lelgit:^)

Nice, next are you going to claim that i'm from tumblr to discredit me further? You shills are so easy to spot, you can't even properly identify newfaggotry.

GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE

You could post ONE meme from more than two years ago if you were legit. You can't and aren't. Stop trying to force a gay meme, memes happen or they don't and no single person or even intentional group can change that. That's why everybody thinks oathbreaking still sucks dick despite being shilled so hard. Kill yourself kike.

This right here proves to me that you are 100% new. Posting old memes proves absolutely nothing. Also, being here longer than just 2 years doesn't make you an oldfag. You are trying so hard it's hilarious. I bet Holla Forums was your first imageboard experience. You just outed yourself.

archive is wrong on that picture

At least I'm not a cuck, google or a poorfag.

^ can you guys fucking believe this nigger?

Yeah, sure. If you were then you would have known that the vast majority of all memes are forced. A meme exploding on it's own is a freak occurrence; most will have one or a few users pushing it for ages until it takes off. It's the same reason people have always samefaged their own threads.

I mean fucking Kek that is a forced meme! It is a forced meme that took fucking months to go from some /x/ tier esoteric meme being pushed into threads to His name being universally praised. There wasn't one or even five posts that exploded and the next day everyone was doing it, it took weeks and weeks of people complaining about the stupid meme being shoved in everywhere until enough connections and OC was made to finally make it connect, and that is the origin tale of most memes including most great ones. Fuck.

Go back to KYM, kid

Come on step it up
I'll let the others decide who got their arse sore , because it looks like you have been bum rushed.
I have to go make my girlfriend's ass sore now so have fun with your reply and make sure you think about me.

getting desperate there, tor boy

OMGZ look guize i posted a meme before 2015, now i'm an oldfag! you are fucking retarded m8

you really are retarded

This stinks of goon shittery and anyone with half a brain can see through it. I've told you already to shit your cancer at fagchan or jewtube or anywhere else. This is an user board, go be anynomoose somewhere else, faggot.

Goddamn you niggers are lazy. Don't you realize that having a meme means having fun with it, fucking around with it? Trying to enforce it as the new name without changing a god damn other thing is infuriating, not enjoyable AKA the only reason to do something new or different.

Hell, here's some of the good ones from the thread, why don't you keep pumping em out? It's not like nigger will ever go away, it's the go to word because of its rich history and triggering ability. Use nigger as much as you want, but to replace it without actually putting a new spin on it? Are you fucking daft?

Having even more ways to say jigaboo, coon, spade, shaniqua, picker of cotton, darkey, sambo, blackamoor, bubba, slopehead and nigger is just part of the fun. Replacing any of those words is not fun, making more is.

Who left the door open and let this normalfaggot in?

Holy shit you can still call niggers,niggers and kikes,kikes and so on but there is nothing wrong with fucking with google and the normal fags who scream at every slur they see on the web,why are some of you so retarded.

Yes, but you also remember that memes that go viral needs to be controversial, if you don't have the manpower to brute force a meme, and that implies you need the shills or concern trolls to play the losing side.

THEN LEAVE AND GO DO IT STUPID

damn nigger you should make more of that

>Kek was a forced /x/ meme

Calling anything "Operation XYZ" in the (((current year))) pretty much solidifies you are a normal faggot.

Gas yourself nigger kike.

This is not funny.
This is not enjoyable.
This is Milo-Tier faggotry.

good one

Are you still going on about this? Good god, you are a google. We're laughing at you, not with you. Grow up already.

I agree. I'll be making some later when I get home. All these insufferable faggots in this thread shooting down this meme. Fuck them. This is the funniest meme in years. Not only that but it's functional too, getting around Googles speech codes.

Nobodies saying you call them googles in real life, nobody is saying only use google instead of nigger on the chans. All we're saying is it works perfectly to thwart their "hate speech" moderation when you're posting on normie boards.

And it isn't forced at all that shit is funny the instant you first lay eyes on it.

wtf are you talking about, niggerkike?

I'm just going to dump what good content did come out of the last thread.

keep posting these to trigger the shills. They hate when you try to make fun of their beloved search engine.

dont be mad skype

Autist 1: "NIGGERFAGGOT"
Autist 2: "No uguise we could really stick it to the man by just saying googleskype honest! Now look at this series of corporate logos à la Adbusters."

Gee, I don't wonder who the real Holla Forumsocks are.

these say absolutely nothing to me so I can only imagine the blank stare from a normalfag
shitty meme is shitty

I dont know why… but something tells me this will sting us back…

Oh well.. meme until the world blows anons

The meme magic is in the air, so it can't be shut down. '

Scroll up and look at your own comments, especially this one:

You are the text book definition of a newfag.

Here's some more, there might be more. Best idea is to dig though the riots of the last few years or "culture" and when you see something that makes you cringe or feel disgust, then looking through the catalog and plastering what makes best sense works.

stfu the both of you newfriends. Only newfriends give a shit about whos a newfriend.
Now stop derailing and stop memeing you stupid googles

I think this is the one you're looking for, failure.

Another sock puppet. Lul

That's what newfags say to try and pretend that people don't hate newfags.

fuck off skype.

You sure are dense.

You are so fucking retarded. Most memes spend their first weeks being shoved once or twice into every other thread with most people first ignoring them and then telling them to stop forcing their shitty meme until some development make them funny and they start catching on.

Some shit like bateman being dubsguy was forced for so fucking long I can't even say there was a moment where it took off with some spike in OC. It seemed like it just progressed linearly for ages until due to sheer fucking passage time it had eventually collected a pool of content. Yet here he fucking is due to some dubs autists just never fucking ever stopping.

I hope you're paid by the reply and not the actual success rate. That would explain a lot about your masters - think they can make anything happen if they just throw enough money at it. Not so. Not so.

inb4 "is he ded" the canned response to gore

Here's pretty much everything that was well done or wasn't an eyesore. Still, gotta thank the anons that did do what they did, because they decided to have fun and contribute.

Never promoted and never going to happen. Shill harder.

It looks like you've been studying KYM too hard and aren't up to date on how current anons respond to things.

this is turning into the worst thread ever.

stop behaving like googles you fucking skypes.

^ talks about KYM but doesn't actually appear to know anything about it.

I'd honestly do something more intellectually stimulating than abusing the shills if I weren't also drinking and rooting a phone

weak bait, nigger

You're not fooling anyone. Lurk more and start fresh in a couple of months. Using your KYM/ED education to pretend to be an oldfag doesn't work. I can see right through you.

hey shills, some words of advice. using racial slurs/chan terminology to try and fit in doesnt work. create an actual argument and we will listen.

google lives dont matter

I am going to continue to call a nigger a nigger, but the value of a meme is entirely in how efficiently it propagates. As long as you don't force the Google=nigger meme I don't give a fuck about anons using it.

You know everyone can tell from the filenames right?

fuck you kike

They are. If they ignore it it will grow unhindered as people pick up they can use it to not be censored and grow solid roots, if they don't then it's get gets fertilized to hell and blows up. Each scenario is a win.

This is some skype newspeak right here.

kekek

Then just keep jerking off while the rest of us do some work.

I said it doesnt work, do whatever you want.

when will you understand that the truth wins out here. you cannot control the internet and its just getting started.

nigger

GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER

I don't nor will I ever again use google, so you can go shill your (((brand))) somewhere else

>Season 3 of Googles Riot

live on RT
youtube.com/watch?v=O1ljuIzAhKY

The frog is weak, isolated, but calm and appears in places of rot, but as a sign of health (they do not survive when pollution is too high - they appear in areas of purity from pollution). They occur not so much in dank environments (marijuana) but wet environments (freeform and liquid). They can be terrifying. Their glabourousness is something inhuman. Feminised by the estrogen that accrues in water. A feminine shape, but also long legs. Boyish. The dawn from the dark

They are networked, but isolated. Mass produced, but flee to the fringes. Defiant and secretive. Here come dat boi.

This. Being forced is not something innately bad so begin with, since it is what most memes go through, but the response this has gotten in the last 24 hours means that it's the fucking opposite of forced.

If we had seen these threads for a week with no one giving a shit it would have been forced but this one has been getting OC from the first fucking second. That it's inception was not something that by chance turned out to be hilarious but that it from the first moment was conceived as an idea for a weaponized meme does not change this fact.

MUH PREGENERATED ANTI-MEMES! WE'VE GIVEN THEM ALL WE'VE GOT KEPTIN, WHY AREN'T THEY CATCHING ON?

Because they're gay; you're a kike; and I hope Hasan Nasrallah hits your house with a rocket.

This.

I like why we're doing this.

But I don't like saying it and it does sound fucking stupid.

Not as stupid as googles however.

Lt. Chaim here, relieving Lt. Moishe!

Poor shill. All the practiced phrases but still not coherent thought to be found.

With skypes this mad you know you are doing something right.

This meme. That ambiguity is the first thing you have an actual reason to whine about in this thread so do savor it.

Shalom my fellow Torah!

My wife made me some kugel, it was so good I was kvetching all the way to Torah!

Yeah, I feel the same way about looking at autismrings. Thankfully I'm not the intended consumer.

Notice how I'm the only one left you're even talking to? Fail.

I encourage all newfriends to have a glance through this thread to learn how assmad google is about this shit.

Yeah, right after I replied to other people.

>Fail.
Oh god how fucking embarrassing.

No one else is here, stupid. I can't believe I'm literally wasting your boss' shekels so easily. I'm drunk on one hand and playing vidja on the other, and I'm literally the last person you're talking to. How much are you getting paid per reply? What's the weekly take for getting your ass kicked by a one legged man playing DDR?

I like it.
Let's not let it slip into our speech though.

Shhh, quiet. You don't exist.

You're doing this on the same fucking PC using a windowed VPN dog. Come the Christ on. Why not join us instead of trying to subvert us?

This is already taking off on frog twitter.

I think it's ingenious.

I predict it will be the next "cuckservative" or ((())) — a meme that mainstream journos will be writing explainers on within a few months.

You spergs & autistes need to stop analyzing it in theory and observe it in practice.

It probably won't be used that often on pol — just like ((( ))) — because we don't need it and it's not really funny here.

Using it in a "public" context like twitter and comment sections is where it will take off because the audience and the context are essential to the entertainment value, like the phenomenon of telling an in-joke with an out-group present.

Besides, every complainer here could have said the same about ((( ))) — what are you a shill? why won't you just name the jew! — but the parentheses have been massively successful as a meme.

And all that doesn't even take into account the subversiveness and the butthurt it will cause these corporation's PR teams.

I think "googles" & "skypes" will be big.

Stop. You don't exist either.

Sounds good to me.
Both are destroying our society.
One Google rob us, kill us and rape our women. The other google destroy our privacy and now our free speech.

Just a question, still "google" for plural or googles?

nigger, niggers

You know that if you actually start posting good OC, and fitting into the community, that no one on the internet will know you're a Jew right? You are exactly WHY people hate Jews. Sure the Thai are subhuman gooks but Holla Forums doesn't have a constant hard-on for sending them to the gas chambers - what do you think the difference is? The difference is what you're doing right now.

At literally any moment you could drop the act and be accepted as one of us. At any time you could join the biggest and most bizarre memetic revolution in history. I'm offering you something you've probably never experienced before in your life - genuine loyalty. The only price you have to pay is your fake legitimacy and your fake accolades.

Honestly I support this just to fuck with Google.

If we actually fuck over Google since they're buying Twitter the cancer will only have Facebook, Tumblr, and Reddit left.

Some new OC

Googles seems to be the commonly used plural. "He was robbed by three google" does sound very odd.

It's also effective to use goog and googs after you've first used google to let on than you are using a slur.

why are you replying to yourself?

Obviously we dont need to use it on Holla Forums but using it when we're at other sites would be incredibly funny. If Google and any other company wishes to censor our speech on the web then we simply adopt new language to get around it. They can't very well censor their own company name

I remember Kek blowing up after some user posted the wikipedia entry about him and then the connections and revelations flowed naturally from there. I don't think that it had anything to do with /x/ or /fringe/ I mean those schizophrenic fucks can never do anything right.

(1)

Chaim I'm talking to you. You don't have to be this alone anymore. The only price you have to pay is the willingness to admit to yourself the truth you already know.

Yes goyim use this le ebin may-may created on the site now owned by King Goon Supreme - Lowtax.

It's not like this is a jewish plan to make you stop saying mean things and offending niggers jews and other shitskins. OY VEY TRUST US GOYIM!

Look at this beautiful, coy Buddhist angel. The only thing you have to give up is the monomania of your monotheism.

You sure enjoy calling people kikes. In fact looking at your posts that seems like all you're doing. Are you maybe…projecting?

Yes, we should also stop using Holla Forums because it too was created on that horrible site. Oy vey.

You know we can tell you're a goon right?

You realize the exodus happened because cuckchan became too shitty to use right?

If you use cuckchan post-exodus you must be purged.

You're pretty decent at derailing threads I'll give you that. But you're too obvious. Less personal attacks and ad hominem, and more discussion and you'll be well on your way.

did using the word trigger you, kike?
should we shill for your trademarks instead?

I don't know who's shilling who anymore with this thread.

(2) what are you so afraid of? I'm telling you, you could join us and no one would hold your racial handicap against you. We put on a fearsome face to hide our love. Is it love that you really fear, more than hate?

All goon lingo, filtered.

Just filter him. Anyone who is against harvesting libshit salt is no friend of mine.

There are at least three shill groups in here.

Goons
CTR
Reddit

And they have no idea that they're all shills just in different groups.

t. shill pro

Goons are going in the oven

OC

Yeah, that skype is like a broken record. Must only have been provided so much pasta to use.

nightshifts really suck

Get your own Pepe you fucking shill, or at least use them right you poxy Skype

this is fucking desperate
literally one shill with vpn keeping the thread up

It absolutely reeks of Holla Forums faggotry. I'll continue calling them niggers, thanks.

OP IS A WORTHLESS GOOGLE

Am I doin it right?

(Checked)
Close but it's actually goons.

When Lowtax bought 4cuck he brought his goons in to shill it to hell. Now 4goons are leaking here.

the shill is learning

Go do something useful with your life instead of shitting up Holla Forums.

Fucking google loving sperg.

no s-stop!
t-this is forced guise pls

Pretty simple. The Skypes with over 20 posts telling people not to refer to niggers as googles and providing no meaningful argument as to why. Only autists and shills feel the need to spam against memes.

Says one of the dumbest shills in the entire thread

it's friday and I got nothing better to do than argue with retards
such is life

This.

Totally not sockpuppeting fellow Holla Forums neo-nazis.

He's the Googlebuster, I'm the Skypescraper.

Together, your mind is already infiltrated.

I just wanted to reach out to him…

should have told him a joke about niggers or kikes instead

Good article but she never named the Skype

I have no problem with this. But I think we can agree the kikes go in first

Yeah, pretty much. Their posts essentially boil down to repeating "youre retarded delete this!!" along with the occasional claim they care to substantiate and they're expecting it to work here.

You going to try for some overtime today? Jesus fucking Christ kill yourself.

Gas yourselves already you fucking kikes.

kike

Nope.

Nigger.

We should still call them Kikes as-well. This is just a bit of fun.

Poor little skype. As he ordered them not to meme they memed all the same.

Poor little kike. Afraid of hurtful words.

==TOLD YA SO==

You will be gassed you kike jew rat.

TOR cannot save you, nothing can save you.

Your kind will be wiped from the face of this planet, you JEW RAT BASTARDS WILL ALL DIE!

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

KILL JEWS KILL NIGGERS KILL JEWS KILL NIGGERS

fucking googs

fucking 4cuck gtfo archive.fo/4vcxm

deleted article because unlike the faggots here they understand that if they never mention it normalfags won't know about it and so it will never be considered anything racist
just free advertisement

I never realized how ripe the "Google (thing)" nomenclature is for mockery. Nice. Also nice:
The internet still interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.

New OC

Remember to filter the pathetic shills/spergs.

this is the only good one because it explicitly shows the racist meaning
the others are too vague for normalfags to get

Yes remember to filter anyone who isn't a goon fellow neo-nazis.

No, it all advertising for google!! Just let yourselves be censored!! >:(

All torfags are shills. There are no exceptions.

Filtered for being a jew.

Only jews post shit.

shit shill thread or not that really wasn't necessary

reddit might be just right for you then.

says the user who keeps bumping this shill thread half the time. Most of these don't even seem like 4cuck shills. These are goons with weak stomachs.

You spent almost 80 posts trying to argue and reason with them. It might be time to try something else, or did you want to argue another 80 posts knowing that these shills get paid per response?

Gore isn't a problem but shit is inherently jewish.

Only jews are fine with shit.

Look at my email field big goy.

I find it disgusting, hence why I posted it. At least you are saging the thread now.

We have ID's here

You kept bumping the thread, and now you are talking to someone you claimed to have filtered.

but, but, but, but they said this was a bad idea

archive.fo/4vcxm

8 chan Holla Forums does it's work from the shadows. Fuck off back to half chan or wherever you came from fucking attention seeking kike.

This Kike has been shitting in this thread for 8 hours now. Have some OC nigger.

As was done in this op too. Nothing was mentioned about Holla Forums in any of this material and yet there we are, in the article.

Do you get it yet? Since Shillary's kvetching about this site the journos are here. They read this board.

Wow that first one looks terrible after I posted it. Fixed.

looks like some rappers made an advertisement deal with google, good for them

good one kike

Where this isn't: 4chan

GTFO shill

just telling you how most people will see it

I think I'm warming up to this idea. It lets us evade the google AI while continuing to spread our message. It also says fuck you to google.

I think I'm OK with this if we use it as little as necessary exclusively to avoid being blocked. If we're blocked then we're not being heard anyway. On all sites that don't shadowban for the using the word nigger I'm still going to just call them niggers though.

Yeah Holla Forums knows, they always use Tor too because they think it is safe even though it is kike owned, and are overly paranoid of some neet hacking them. You also either took the exact opposite position before, or there is more than one torfag int his thread.

If not this then we need something to evade being shadowbanned, because this kind of bullshit is only going to get worse in the future.

this man speaks the truth.

Imagine the employees at Google right now:

so filter it

what?

more like

Didn't I lecture you for three solid hours, kikel? You are an absolute tool, being ego-stroked all the way into submission, standing for nothing, accomplishing nothing, and - wrecking nothing. Holla Forums has survived more than this.

Oh please. Just because new words are used doesn't mean the old ones go away. A retard is still a retard even if we call them special or differently abled. Nothing wrong with creating new words to define things.

you're thinking of someone else

Man it is hard to find pictures of black criminals in search engines.

It's actually an effective technique if distributed enough. Creates an subconscious association between Google and those images. It'll certainly freak out their PR department after a while.

Then when they respond, you bring up their support of BLM as proof that those images aren't really all that deceptive at all, forcing them to dig themselves into a even deeper hole.

Redpill people by using their own statements against them.

I didn't say that, I'm saying it doesn't matter if people want to fuck around with google for a bit and pretending google is a synonym for nigger. It doesn't stop Nigger from being a word, it doesn't stop you from using the word Nigger, and in fact whenever someone types google, people will now associate it with the word nigger, making nigger a more prominent word. I think you're being a little bit too sensitive about this. Are you employed by Google and just buttmad? Because the censorship isn't being done by anyone here.

Well Hillary certainly did, so it's not that implausible these days.

Did you type that? No? Then nobody is being censored.

Autism has toppled a generation spanning oligarchy this year so who knows fam

He's a schizo who thinks everyone is the same guy.

it makes the OP confusing

This place is a message… and part of a system of messages… pay attention to it!Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.

This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.

What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

The danger is in a particular location… it increases toward a center… the center of danger is here… of a particular size and shape, and below us.

The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours.

The danger is to the body, and it can kill.

The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.

The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

FUG

Don't bother. They are Google shills and you are never going to get a coherent statement out of them. If you say Google then you can't never say nigger again and you have also killed Holla Forums. Don't waste your time asking them to explain how the fuck that is supposed to be because all you'll get is a hodgepodge of memes and them saying you want to kill Holla Forums if you don't agree.

ask google

You don't belong. The system is currently generating anti-bodies to eject you.

Well I know I'm not going to stop using the words nigger or faggot any time soon on here. But creating an code language that's immune to censorship is useful if you want to communicate through social media networks. Because I'd imagine their censorship system would also target private messaging too.

Anyway, I assume Microsoft = curryniggers?

you're the one hiding behind tor, faggot
and you call everybody else shills?

Message received, yet it is still confusing.

if you're frightened of dying and… and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth. It's just a matter of how you look at it, that's all. So don't worry, okay? Okay?

Gays should be Apple or Apples.

It is time to go home.

how much do you get paid per hour?

why does it bother you so much how I spend my time?
does it personally affect you somehow?

this just tells us were on the right track

shills ignore the harmless threads — it's a waste of time

this thread was an important use of paid shill's time — that's a good sign

Cripplechan, you can post here, but you can't make us respect you.

You'd think if they can afford (steal enough shit) to do that to their teeth, they'd fix up their gums and any other imperfections as well.

you've been here six hours. when do you clock out?

Na just kikes who spend an entire workday shilling against the perversion of the brand name of a POS company like google.

This is an ineffective way to fight censorship based on word/sentence vectors but I approve of associating the word Google with Nigger in the minds of leftists. Carry on.

you are the only one making the association it will never reach the normalfag and if it does they won't understand what it means
you must be one of those people that thinks everybody is talking about pepe now because of few news segments
you are highly overestimating the intelligence level of the absolute majority of the population

Yeah none of our seekrit clubhouse memes make it into the mainstream at all, it's not as if less than 3 days after this started there is already some kike journalist writing about it. (95)

they must miss you already over at 4/pol/

you need to get out of your le frog twitter bubble more often

there ya go, buddy — you followed my instructions

see I taught ya something new

This meme hits the point of memes where it makes sense but isnt that funny or interesting. Forced memes are direct heresy toward kek and must be avoided, should we allow one meme to be forced then all memes will be forced and we will become reddit. In this case it rides the line of being forced and being interesting. Thus we must reject it since memes should never have to be thought about in this meta sense since they are self evident, like true art, their beauty is inherent and needs no justification.

If there is doubt then let the meme die.

imagine being this bad at your job

lel

I will wipe from the earth man whom I have created, man and beast, crawling creature and bird of air as well, for I regret that I made them. I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights and I will wipe from the ground every living thing I have made.

And after seven days the waters of the flood came upon the earth. On that very day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. And rain fell on the earth for forty days and forty nights. But the ark floated on the surface of the waters. All flesh that moved on the earth died: birds, cattle, wild animals, all creatures that creep on the earth and all men.

Only Noah and those with him in the ark were left. Then he sent a dove to see if the waters had abated from the surface of the ground. Then he waited another seven days, and again sent forth the dove from the ark but she did not return to him anymore.

Where did the bird land? Or maybe it weakened and was swallowed by the waters. No one could know. So the people waited for her return. Waited and grew tired of waiting. They forgot they had released the bird. Forgot there was a bird. They even forgot there was a world sunken under water. The forgot where they were from, how long they had traveled, and where they were going. It was so long ago that many of the animals have turned to stone.

The bird I saw, I can't even remember where or when, it was so long ago. Perhaps it was a dream. Maybe you and I and the fish exist only in the memory of a person who is gone. Maybe no one really exists and it is still raining outside. Maybe the bird never existed at all.

The damage control in this thread is epic. OP you have me on board.

I decided to check this for myself, and it was the exact same except for one thing: there are now two suggestions for "muslims are…"

ikr? same w/ this thread

are you trying to set some kind of record?

a 12 hour session?

trying to reach 100 posts?

Just one more response nigger you know you want to

hateful words, kike, you forgot to use your epic new memes

Googles do What googles do.

congrats on your 100th post in 10hrs on this thread shill!

you failed completely, but you get an A for effort

Archive of this Thread: archive.fo/42t7O

I'm honored but wondering why you didn't screencap the actual hundreth post
too triggering for you?

Do you comprehend what you read or are you just responding blindly

Picture didn't post

WUTS DA HTTP PROTOCOL

Operation Google Thread Archives

archive.is/dBcSq

archive.fo/42t7O

Congrats shill, we are going to use this thread to teach newfags what textbook shilling looks like.

archive.fo/42t7O
archive.fo/42t7O
archive.fo/42t7O

I don't think you'll ever make it close enough to another human to teach them anything

I'M FUCKING DYING

youtube.com/watch?v=9ak5vYS0tvg
It's been done before… a lonnnnng time ago…

I'll take a crack at it.

Another great list, showing how it works:
youtube.com/watch?v=dEtOuytUAe8

BUT! There's no need to follow the rhyming rule. You can also use allusion. Examples might be:

MIG - John McCain
Anthony (ie Weiner) - rape
Chocolate-dipped strawberries (red on the inside, black on the outside) - BLM
scissors (shoulda been aborted) - an inner-city youth

etc.

👍

user THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Everyone, pay attention! There are two things to avoid doing:
1. Use rude words … REPLACE THEM!
2. Use direct language (words like "you" and some others, I forget which. If someone can help here thanks!)

Regarding (1):
Don't say "Fuck the Googles! Kill the Googles!"

Rather, say "Bless the Googles! Health to the Googles!"

Googles is the cue-word (the cockney-slang-type element, that triggers the idea of inversion).

And now, love=hate. & Everyone will know exactly what you mean. But if they don't get it, add an element to help 'em out:

"Bless the Googles! Health to the Googles! Also bless actual cancer."

Skype paid Apple Google detected.

Fuck off goon faggots, back to cuckchan where you go.

A whole new kind of cuck.

Look if you don't believe it's effective, just have a look at this headline:
Now, if you don't find that damn funny then you need a clitorectomy

One wonders if this is a skype or google behind this post? We know for sure that it is an apple, since it is sucking cock.

>>>/leddit/

👎👌

Just Skype. They're always protecting scissors.

It's official. We're in the matrix hacking the codes.

This is for the non-shill anons that are legitimately concerned this is self censorship. Consider that it's already more or less impossible to say nigger across a large part of the internet and not be banned or silenced in some way. Censorship in general is extremely prevalent across the internet, and SJWs and leftists are making as many advances as they can to stop hate speech in a proactive way. Remember all the news articles about websites closing their comment sections to cut down on hate speech? It's because they are already losing the battle against their so called hate speech - they've censored and moderated as much as they can, and the shitposters adapt and cannot be stopped. It becomes financially infeasible for many media outlets to have a large enough moderation team to censor what they do not like, so they just shut off comments entirely.

Google's Jigsaw project is another facet of that same anti-hate philosophy. They want to censor content in an automated way, and with more intelligence, so that it's financially viable to keep censorship alive. They understand that eliminating comment sections everywhere is impossible - if nobody has a venue to express themselves, they will all move towards venues that allow more or less full free speech like here, and that will cause a lot of normies to see things they aren't meant to see. You can't shut off comments on Faceberg for example - the entire point of it is to allow retards to vent about their shitty lives and dox themselves. So people must be allowed to speak, and censorship is required - from their viewpoint - to prevent objectionable language and facts from propagating.

Consider Google's earlier efforts to de-monetize videos on YouTube that they find objectionable for unknown or dubious reasons. It's because Google is full of kikes that care solely about their advertising revenue, and the advertisers and PR companies are almost always run by SJW kikes that are terrified of any associations with racism or hate. They don't want the ads for their company to be run on videos that might even remotely be objectionable, because they don't want someone to call out their company for advertising on the video and thereby make a scandal out of nothing. That is EXACTLY what the SJW kikes do to everybody else, and consequently they project that behavior on to everyone else. It's their attack vector and it's how they think they'll be attacked.

freech gave us kek, now sa gives us google
soon the internet will die
any regrets before the big shut-down, user?

Mein sides

Here's some OC inspired by your post

The innumerable nicknames for niggers that are already used all over the internet to defeat censorship do not stop us from saying nigger on here. I'd argue that it's used so frequently on here not just because it's currently the most offensive way to refer to niggers, but also because it's permitted here and disallowed in so many other places. It's also impossible for us to launch new memes without talking about them first and having it gain some traction on here, so there's no way to avoid a certain amount of posters using "google" on here. It's not that those anons are trying to be less offensive or censor their language - it's because the OC so far has been fucking hilarious, and that's one of the keys of any successful meme. Most importantly, we are not trying to weaken the word nigger by substituting it for "google" but instead are trying to make the word "google" as offensive as nigger.

Few names are as prevalent in modern language as "google" - people say it out loud all the time. It would be hard to find another word that is so ubiquitous, and also which could harm the reputation of a gigantic company and associate them with what they themselves think is the worst thing in the world - hate speech. On top of that, if it becomes popular enough, it can confuse the existing meaning of the word "google" and make people afraid to use it for fear of being misunderstood. In effect, we're hijacking all of the faggots that are willing to self-censor for fear of being thought of as racist, and fucking up the language they use day in and day out. And we still get to call niggers "niggers" all we want. Nobody here is trying to word filter or censor "nigger", and if that did happen it would be cause to jump ship and find another chan to call home. Freedom of expression is one of the most important things we have as it gives us the power to discuss anything without censorship or rejection because of the language we use, and instead forces the ideas we discuss to be honestly considered.

Lastly, there are a lot of anons that are using "google" and look very much like shills. I would contend that they are in fact shills, and they are pushing this idea extra hard and telling anons to stop using "nigger" just to get us to not push this meme further. If you can stop Holla Forums from making a new meme, you've stopped all further propagation of it. I would not be surprised to see a ton of "google" threads being made and the meme being beaten into a dead horse by shills just to piss off everybody else and stop them from actively spreading it outwards from Holla Forums.

pic is fresh OC for you guys

transparent logo for google street gang pics.

Yeah sure fam, i'll keep calling them niggers and kikes, keep your bullshit to yourself, this will lead to nothing but self sensoring and making Holla Forums a safe space

How much does skype pay you?

I miss the times when humans found themselves close to bears, not monkeys.

I also miss the times when the king of animals was the European bear, not the African lion.

Fucking BEARS, the true gods of EVROPA.

He's a cock-sucking apple, so he might do it for free(TM)

but he's right you fucking faggots, it's on the OP, holy shit kill yourselves

kvetching so hard, stay mad skype

No, they get paid. All the rumors are true.

That SA got the last laugh out of making Holla Forums so divisive over something as simple as tricking half of the imageboard into thinking free branding and advertising for Google is a way to "beat the jews."

Yes, I've done this before, casually, just to cause trouble, and not regarding racism - for example, a simple substitution cipher. Oh the butthurt it can cause.

So we have the full attention of the TLA's right now. They are very much interested in codes.

btw, did you know that on Twitter the googles gets special free branding, in the form of three balls, each some shade of chocolate?

sure im a kike for calling jews kikes, fuck off skype

All I have to say is; death to israel.
When the day finally comes we should exterminate the children first, and a effort should be made to show this to the jews.

They need to know what they caused for attempting to eradicate us.

It is not enough that they be simply exterminated, no.

They must be broken first.

JIGSAW'S AI INVENTED THIS MEME TO FRACTURE Holla Forums

I have never been so soul rendingly angry before.
I actually hate jews even more now!

Your anger is justified. Channel it in a productive way to further our interests.

Yeah, it's classic… Skype…. behavior (Hillary does it all the time, and the skypes of the CIA do as well):
A. Given a charge of X against person* Y by person* Z.
B. Person Y will:

*person may be an entity of another type (eg. political movement, nation-state, or even an invented category eg. "violent video-gamers")
**the latter observation illustrates that if the accusation is one generally made by everyone around (as is the case against Hillary, relating to her failure to release health docs) then an "other" is invented. There are various reasons, psychologically, but what matters is that it's a natural habit of the psychotic to produce these lies - and know what you're dealing with by observing their behavior.

OK, that sounds complicated.
How about:
1. No!
2. YOU are the one who does it!
3. By the way, guys, did you know he does it?

The jews must be destroyed, and not just destroyed but humiliated.

WE HAVE TO SEND THE SIGNAL THAT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT DOES THIS TO US WILL BE FUCKING NOT JUST UNMADE, BUT REDUCED TO A SHELL OF ITSELF BEFOREHAND, AND MERE MOCKERY OF WHAT IT ONCE WAS.

EVERY
LAST
ONE

Operation Google has potential - we can always abandon it, if it proves to be inimical to our goals to fight the skype jew

Until we have power to do this, we must work in the shadows.

Otherwise, you just look like this partial arts black belt kung fu master.

But we shouldnt use it here.

There are also some symbols that can be used:
♛ - welfare queen
♟ - BLM. Nothing but pawns
♚ - Al Sharpton
♘ - any of a number of cucks. a white knight
♕ - Milo

Agreed, but I think we should play with it for a while, at least in this thread/others about the OP, to see what works.

Particularly on sites indexed by actual google. People searching for help on actual google for help with actual google products are in for a shock :D

Agreed, just we have to keep it to a minimum here, lest the old slurs get lost.

Forgive the conservative/ psychotic outlook im just mad and extremely paranoid.

You people are so fucking transparent. Go generate consensus somewhere else.

Using obscure unicode like this is just fucking retarded because 99.999% of users won't be able to simply type it from their keyboard.

Though if you were to insist on it, check out the symbol for Israeli shekels. It's a pair of grasped hands.

Oh fuck right off.

By conservative I mean literally, not in a idiological sense.

kek ₪

‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

Suck my dick.

GUYS LOOK HOW DERANGED I AM. I AM A POL GUY JUST LIKE YOU GUYS. LETS DO UNSPEAKABLE THINGS TO BABIES. HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW POL USERS?

This is getting fucking ridiculous. If you think you're getting past us you're out of your mind.

No. We will have to at least kill the jewish children.
We dont have torture them, but if we are going to genocide the jews we have to kill their kids.

Faggots are Facebooks and Spics are Reddit.

are you ok? did the chem trails or a postman "gang stalking" you trigger this psychotic paranoid episode?

Im not even so much against google as I feel the strong worry that skype might take the edge out of naming the juden.

Why? Are you going to accuse me of "sluggish schizophrenia" and throw me in a gulag once your buddies seize power?

I'm typing in caps to illustrate the sillyness of his posts. It's interesting how gang stalking is always related to you guys. Anything to make us look crazy.

But its the truth. We are going to have to kill their kids.

Or did you just filter me or some shit?

Thos hands look like a mans.

niggerchan is still pushing that forced meme

LISTEN

JEWGLE

NIGGERS

NIGGERS

NIGGERS

JEWGLE

JEWGLE

SAGE
A
G
E

Holla Forums actually works for them.

NIGGER

SAGE
A
G
E

It's settled. Good job lads, we now call niggers "googles" and kikes "skypes" case closed.

Decent arguments on both sides, but the ayes have it.

Nice memes. Spamming nigger and kike for the past 8 years has really accomplished a lot and we can't cut down for even one moment to possibly accomplish something or else the edge reactor that powers the site will shut down.

NIGGERS

JEWGLE

SAGE
A
G
E

NIGGERS

SAGE
A
G
E

All AI is more racist than average Holla Forumsack. Ai will help us.

Google for niggers, no need for new name for (((others))). Also jew is a slur and really offensive word in half of the world.

it would be worth hijacking "Youtube Heros", it's barely established so it should be easy to kill

JEWGLE
NIGGERS

SAGE
A
G
E

nigger you have to go back

>>>/4chan/

(((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO USE THE SAME STRATEGY AS TRUMP IS USING FOR HIS CAMPAIGN AGAINST (((THEM)))
1. INVENT MEME: NAME GOOGLE/TRUMP
2. INSERT MEME INTO UNRELATED CONTENT/MEANING: TRUMP CASINO/GOOGLE(NIGGERS) HANGOUTS
3. MEME SUPREMACY: THE DOMINANT MEME OVERTAKES THE WEAK ONE. YOU THINK YOU ARE REPEATING THE OLD ONE BUT IN REALITY YOU ARE REPLACING IT WITH THE NEW ONE
IN THIS CASE YOU ARE ASSOCIATING GOOGLE WITH NIGGER AND SUBMITTING YOURSELF TO DOUBLESPEAK

The kikes are learning fast. They are trying to copy our meme magick.
STAY VIGILANT

(Witnessed)
Nice ID and double dubs. What concerns me the most is that those pushing this forced meme are also pushing for others to stop saying kike and naming the jew. You can't fight an enemy that you can't name. In this case any criticism of google now gets confused with criticism of niggers, deflecting all hate and controversy surrounding google to another source.

Blatant jewish lies.

Keep up the good work fam.

see

also see every other thread on the subject, along with reading this thread in full. The rename your enemy fags are demanding kike be renamed to skype so the jew no longer gets named. How can you 4chan cucks not realize that is blatant subversion.

That's fun given that the Kek meme was forced. Forced does not equal bad.

Oh fuck my sides. How did I not think of something so obvious?

NIGGER

SAGE
A
G
E

They were. They just weren't funny at first and took ages before the meme to click and pick up.

Kek worship wasn't supposed to be funny newfag. You would know that if you lurked moar, instead you use Tor when one of the current owners is a rabbi and preach about how everyone on Holla Forums needs to stop saying nigger and kike.

No ones saying not to say nigger or kike - say it all you want, niggerkike. The whole point of this is to get (((Google))) to censor itself. Think of it like "dindu" or something

JEWGLE

SAGE
A
G
E

so much shilling ITT

watch how many will respond to this

watch how they'll use one of these low-energy tactics:

1. reddit formatting, go back to reddit
3. go back to cuckchan
4. you're a nigger faggot
5. this is a forced meme
6. this is a trick to self-censor

NIGGER

SAGE
A
G
E

Now watch you screencap your own post and pretend that there is some sort of consensus when it comes to this google and skype shit. Only jews want Holla Forums to stop calling jews what they are. No one is saying not to spread this shit on normalfag sites, just stop trying to force the culture on Holla Forums to change to suit normalfags. Which is something (((anons))) in this thread have admitted is the case, (((they))) want this site flooded with a bunch of normalfags. At this rate the normalfags will now think that this is a joke and that Holla Forums doesn't actually want to kill all the niggers and kikes. Also now anytime someone wants to talk about corruption in google the conversation will be shifted to niggers instead, the whole point is to get anons to not talk about certain subjects. You can't fight an enemy if you are unwilling to say their name.

hey shills, how are you going to stop me from bumping this thread?

KIKES

You're just giving their brands more recognition. That's how marketing works, good or bad situation, name stays in your mind, and you forget after a while from where you've remembered it.

Nothing will get censored, because these names are on a white list anyway.

nice, show me more you skype shill

reply to this post with the words 'KIKE' or 'NIGGER' with wyatt man images

K I K E
I
K
E

Oh, I forgot to add Gore to my shill tactics list.

1. say go back to reddit / cuckchan
2. say "Niggers" or "Kikes" and attach a wyatt man meme
3. say this is a forced meme
4. say this is a trick to self-censor
5. try to derail w/ some random off-topic
6. post gore

Which will it be next? Watch my replies to find out.

JEWS

SAGE
A
G
E

Kek the only jew here is you.

That isn't even a list of common shill tactics. You are simply unwilling to give an actual response. You won't converse about the subject, nor are you willing to debate. All you do is say everyone else is a shill and that Holla Forums needs to revolve around your kike feelings.

Then you clearly haven't read the thread newfag

✡✡✡ ✡✡✡

JEWS & NIGGERS
SAGE
A
G
E

ID: c68958 is a skype shill

has been replying to new posts for 7 hrs w/ low-energy JEWS / KIKES / NIGGERS / SAGE spam

NIGGERS & JEWS

SAGE
A
G
E

ID: 6511d0 is a skype shill

Says:

and pretends like he has been making a thoughtful counter-argument.

When in reality he has been in this thread for 11 hours and has used all of those low-energy shill tactics in this very thread.

TOP KEK

Shilling in action.

Predict their moves in advance.

Shill you are using your auto-responder too much — it's too goddamn obvious!

N

I

G

g

E

R

S

s

A

GG

e

no

This is obvious astroturfing, most likely by goons. If you're going to be a useful idiot, keep it to cuckchan newfags.

If you think it's a coincidence this was shilled so hard, with 3 threads all made by undeniable outsiders with all the tells of a shill, and then a hit piece was written covering the fake new meme on the block in less than 24 hours, kill yourself

This is obvious astroturfing, most likely by goons. If you're going to be a useful idiot, keep it to cuckchan newfags.

If you think it's a coincidence this was shilled so hard, with 3 threads all made by undeniable outsiders with all the tells of a shill, and then a hit piece was written covering the fake new meme on the block in less than 24 hours, kill yourself

The shills are getting desperate.

Resorting to the only thing they have left: blatant spamming & repetition.

What the fuck do you think the point is?
THAT IS THE FUCKING POINT!!!
Since one is banned from criticizing you-know-whos and you-know-whats, guess what? Now we can. We just say things like:
"Do you work for Google?"
And
"Are you a Skype employee?"
And
"I bet that guy's a Skype user."

You can see how it's not a word substitute. One needn't say "I bet that guy's a Skype." One fixes the language to facilitate the ambiguity.

"America is controlled by Skype users."
Not "America is controlled by Skype."
Ambiguity.

Jews spend a lot of shekels on branding & a lot of their jew time.

I think it is a good idea to undermine their branding by rebranding google as a code word for nigger.

something like this can have a huge impact on the bottom line of a company if their company name becomes de facto slang for nigger or jew etc.

I'm just fine with jews and blacks thinking that google means nigger or skype means jew.

-LA RWDS

NIGGER KIKE

using google as a code word for nigger or skype as a code word for jew is not censorship.

it is a slang word or a word that has a dual meaning.

nigger will always mean nigger…

all that will change is google CAN also mean nigger.

Can google mean nigger right now … no.

Will the world be better off if Google's brand image is tarnished by being a code word for nigger.

Yes.

These are shils, user.
These google/skype threads are being shilled hard.

I already predicted the response you got .

No non-shills are worried about this — it's obvious.

Saying "it's self censorship!" is just a shill tactic to derail it. See:

ZIO-NIGGER

Saying nigger and kike isn't banned on Holla Forums jew. I have never cared if you say it on sites that censor you, there is no reason to do it here. You are completely ignoring my entire argument to go fight a strawman. There are goons actively telling anyone who dares say the word kike that they are a shill and needs to use the word skype again. Nothing hurts the jew more than calling them a jew.

All

This

Reddit

Spacing
GET RAPED IN PRISON BY A NIGGER AFTER THE FBI COMES DOWN ON YOUR GOON ASSES

JUDEO-NIGGER

You are shilling all these google threads too hard. You should be fired, no normal user will sit here for hours saging something like this. You should be fired, you are simply too ineffective and obvioius.

(((you)))

I know that you are too stupid to understand, but by being this persistent in trying to shut this down, you are achieving the absolutely opposite effect, hadn't the company that employes you paid any attention to this, it might even die. But you keep on fanning the flames.

thanks
this google/skype "meme" sucks

this.
bumping to draw attention to this

JEWGLE

JEWGLE

word kike* shit this Holla Forums meme is starting to get to my head. Fuck you goons, I don't want my language replaced 1984 style.

Can you link me to a post that says that Holla Forums should stop using the word kike? I've never seen such post and such post would be pointless here, because there are no tools to force anyone to use a language he doesn't want you. Your claim has no logic.

They are doing the equivalent of (((mass flagging video content and texts))).

Oh OK, thanks. I'm feeling a bit dumb by now :|

fine once again

KILL YOURSELF NORMALFAG
GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh wow, I see. They really ARE skypes. They think we're stupid enough to be fooled by… oh wow.

You've nailed it. It's not the CIA/NSA, because they don't think we're that stupid (so stupid we don't know the difference between social situations - and that we wouldn't know the value of Holla Forums suddenly having no examples of the n-word, etc. …)

Just. Wow.

NIGGERS

SAGE
A
G
E

The guy using memes wrong is a Skype. An user here revealed this to me, and I also feel quite dumb over it. Thankfully, the Skype in question is much lower in IQ than the anons here, though he is arrogant, and therefore thinks they are stupider than himself. This causes a huge separation in terms of his expectations etc…

shit. I just realized a certain troll was a Skype, long ago. Long long ago. I knew he was playing stupid and was highly abrasive, but… but now I truly see =)

Say, what's that strange n-word mean, Skype?

Let's assume he forces others to use the word skypeeven though it was clear sarcasm, what tool does he have to enforce it? He has nothing, you have filter, it's simple as that. By ignoring this solution and keeping pointless arguments, you are clearly confirming that you are a shill.

==NIGGERS
COON
KIKES
JEWS
JEWGLE

SAGE

He's playing dumb because he thinks you're stupid, and, as with all Skypes, he hates everyone else, and is, as is plain for all to see, Skyping out.

oh my god. "SKYPING OUT"
ahahahahahahaah This shall prove most amusing, user.

NIGGER

Yeah as long as we keep using nigger and kike we can use google and skype and there is no down side.

There are thousands of racial epithets out there. While nigger and kike are the classics that never go out of style, its fun to mix it up with the others from time to time.

Look at that fucking loser of a Skype skype-out:

Anybody have that video where a Skype midget christfuck is skyping out over some guy just playing a trumpet on the street?

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

NIGGERS

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

NIGGERS

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

NIGGERS

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

NIGGERS

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

NIGGERS

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

NIGGERS

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

S A G E

NIGGERS

And Skittle for ragheads. The others were weak, but Skittle is also nice.

I can't help but notice you are losing your cool slow-mo Skype.

nigger

Is there one for chinks?

You can be casually racist against chinks in public and nobody says shit. But I do feel like they should have one because theres billions of them.

jews

SAGE

Someone was saying Bing, but I think it sucks. Nobody even knows what the hell Bing is.

I nominate: Alphabet

—–
Notice how

doesn't have names for his meme images. I suspect they are a collection distributed for the purpose of trolling here.

nigger

It seems you think we are stupid, Skype. It seems you were right. You're alive.

nigga wat r u trynna say nigga you crazy. bruh

Such a shame.

NIGGER

Oh, that's what old people call Googles.

Thst last one needs a source

Hello, sir. You seem to be skyping.

(and answering much more slowly, which is a characteristic of someone who trolls message boards for a living)

NIGGERS

SAGE

SAGE

NIGGERS

Wow, the skype is using two ip addresses at least. We really are under assault by the skypes.

20 more replies
NIGGER

SAGE

SAGE

NIGGER

I see you're an old timer at shilling, sir skype. What you are not, however, is talented at it. Already the winds of change blow, and you are slaving for shekels to re-steam your stupid black hat.

I'm just not responding to every fucking thing you goons say. I had nothing to respond to either. None of you goons are presenting even a basic argument as to why Holla Forums needs to change to suit you. I already said that i am all for pushing this to the normalfags, but that isn't enough. You goons revealed your hand at that point. You simply want Holla Forums to change and become less offensive, it has nothing to do with harming google or skype.

Thats not bad.

I would suggest something to do with the fact that they all look the same.

Jews.
Skype is dead, and never has been a thing.

Jews
because, Skype is dead, therefore naming kikes as skypes is retarded and Google is owned by jews hence JEWGLE. Niggers.

JEWGLE

NIGGERS

Thankfully the mods bumplocked this shitty cuckchan thread,
the reason it exists is to get us to replace nigger with an inoffensive word, not to mount some ebin raid on google's new AI.

nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger