Tfw you start to hear the screaming

please stop brain, I want to do it too, but we can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCC6ZhRS7sY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You do realize that no one knows what you're on about.

This. What's your major malfunction, OP?

You mean when you hear kids screaming outside and you just wanna run out and rape them?

I AM the epitome of Madness - Charles Manson

schizophrenics shouldn't be allowed to reproduce tbh

Well I'm trying to figure out if he's srs or larping

Not schitzo, just other things

I fucking wish I was larping

In case you any one of you believe I'm malice; I am not malice

Are you not on your spyche meds? Are the screams words or just unintelligible rambling?

No meds, and I'd rather be that way

Its just screaming/noise, I just listen to music to drown it out; when I am able to do things like be productive that also makes it go away

why wouldn't you want meds? are they not helpful?

I don't require them
I'd also just not be myself if I were on them

When the if because she depending probably, OK?

Write down your experiences and try to make some good books out of it. Also write a script for some new horrorkino

Oh, it's this guy again.
Go to a ENT and get your ear pressure checked.
If that's not it you're just mentally fucked. Nothing you can do about that.

Like I said, its not ear pressure/tinnitus; I'm just fucked mentally

Its not scary, just annoying it's grandest
My life is also shit, in a boring way
It would just be some guy living very alone & lonely, jacking off, not going outside in daylight for almost a year straight, then silently screaming & crying before going to bed

Cool. Welcome to the club. At least you don't have schizophrenia. I haven't really left the house for half a year now exept for midnight walks. Life is hell.

The night is beautiful
I live in a desert, because of that I see a ton of stars & shooting stars; I see a shooting stars pretty much every time I go out, so I probably got like over a 1000 wishes by now

Where I live I also get to see legit unexplainable shit, like UFOs & stuff; its all really nice/interesting

100% relate, kill me now

He can hear them and they want him to do things against his rules fucking get schizo pussy

The things aren't against my rules
They're not even against the law

MICROWAVED

Learn to control your mind, meditation. Also try to get out in nature a little more. This modern world is a mental torture chamber.

youtube.com/watch?v=hCC6ZhRS7sY

I hear it too user.

I actually kinda meditate all the time; I remember reading up on it years ago and thinking " i do that 24/7 "

How do you know he's not schitzo?

Because I'm not
I am quite schizoid though

What's the difference, user?

Schizoid =/= Schizophrenic

Fuck you were fine

charlie confirmed Holla Forumsack

Yea
I remember everything as just my Moms friend driving is a beautiful looking downtown area at night, and her talking on the phone about something
The places were really great looking, and the upper-class suburbs & office mix during night will always look nice to me
She legit could have killed me though; before she kidnapped me she beat her father half to death with a long metal lamp

Pretty kino experience for me all in all; for my parents it was their world falling apart

Surprisingly interesting story and mental image there. Thanks for that. Gotta say though, she sounds like she was schizo, and also fucking stupid. I hallucinate every day I'm not going to get arrested over it. Is there any more to that story though? Any idea what she thought was going on?

People like you should be executed. You have flawed genes == DO NOT REPRODUCE ==

She was an insane slut; she once smoked pot & pointed a loaded double-barrel shotgun at my mother, my mother pushed it away and threatened her, she(schitzo) gone to bed, and my mother too

Theres not much I can think of that was going on in her head (except mental degeneration of course), she was just an insane meat puppet hell bent of chaos

For the kidnapping, thats was pretty much it; I could go into more detail, but it wouldn't really be worth it, or add much, it would also probably start bordering on fake memories created by recollection & time

My life is very chill & uneventful typically; but if I were to actually start saying things, I'd actually just start telling my life story, and that would be for a different thread

You're assuming I won't just clone myself using the up & coming home cloning bags
You're also assuming I could ever score a woman

you're psychotic at the least

Yea
Psychotic runs in my family, genetics, social, life in general, all made both my mother & father bretty much borderline psychopaths(including myself)
I'm not dangerous(nor is my family), we actually have high morals, and such; we're religious Christians on top of that

its not auditory, its like when your mind is thinking, theres a clear difference between auditory & inner