South Park redpilling normies

Reminder that South Park Season 20 (Episode 1 & 2) are literally Holla Forums

MEME MAGIC is spreading the red pill to normies!

to elaborate:
another angle:

Stone and Parker (the creators):

Other urls found in this thread:

watchepisodes1.net/south-park
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is one little problem and that is, the jew is supposed to portray the so called internet troll - us in the eyes of normalfags. He does it just for lulz in their episode. As you can see in the episode two when he is on the shopping stroll - how the niggress described him as a virgin living in his parent's basement - and then you see geralt walking to the shop joyously, being optimistic and very pleasant to others irl, while he's a literal Hitler online.

I'd wager they will continue a theme of jewish conspiracy then reveal it is actually reptiles or some other more absurd cause in order to discredit the idea of someone believing that there is a jewish conspiracy. Essentially a misdirection in the form of argumentum ad absurdum.

they're pretending to be on your side so they can backstab you again.

one creater is a jew the other racemixed with a spic

South Park is lame bullshit, fuck off.

I understand now. The shadows of gerald is a alien

controlled opposition.
This new season they're taking this edgy fence-sitter stance- even bashing Our God Emperor more than Hillary.

South Park likes to make fun of both sides so it triggers both right wing and left wing people who can't take a joke

It's pretty good satire considering it's on Talmud Vision.

Too little too late Jew /Thread

This.

The whole last season was great. Looking forward to the rest of this season.

Fuck SJWs.

Jimmy is probably the best fictional cripple ever.

Yeah, the episodes are about trolls causing division. This is meant to imply that Holla Forumsacks and Trump-supporting trolls are causing division. Goes along with the current democrat and mainstream media attacks on trolling.

South park is always a blue pill painted red. Very slick propaganda, but ultimately it is in favor of the status quo.

Nah, it really doesn't.

are you a literal retard? the one causing the division is a literal jew

Doesn't matter. It is about "trolling," not Jews. You need to look at the big picture. South Park is always a bait and switch. They bait you into thinking it is not politically incorrect, then hit you with a full dose of political correctness when your defenses have been lowered. They have always done this.

The entire point of the show is to be controversial to get attention.

That's why they always choose the "maybe the truth is in the middle" meme to end every situation so they can be allowed to make fun of both sides and get everyone extra flustered.

Libs watch it because they enjoy being triggered deep down and they can rationalize it away because South Park was always an "offensive" show.

Don't be like those cucks who used to argue that the colbert report was secretly red pilled and it was some kind of double negative thing where he was mocking liberal perceptions of conservatives.

We do indeed know by now that Colbert is a huge fucking cuck.

I haven't watched Kikepark since 2004, AMA.

no one cares
kill yourself

they portrayed SJWs as being all white college-aged jocks. Doesn't this strike you at all? They wanted to address the issue but couldn't portray SJWs as they actually are.

It's pretending to be edgy, but rectifying the liberal narrative. I like South Park, but it isn't redpill. Nothing everything you like has to be secretly redpill.

hahaha
they were telling the SJW: you are no better than the people you claim to oppose.

pointing to the fact that SJW are themselves a bully to everyone else

good job outing yourself shill.

I'm a shill because unlike you, I'm not too stupid to get the joke/message?

The episode is about the fact that people who bully are generally happier in life (and that's a proven fact).

no one gives a shit normie scum

I don't know, maybe I'm too paranoid, but it just feels like they chose a "model citizen, who doesn't really believe what he does online"(which was shown to us in the stroll, where he was the only one polite) to play the role of the divisive troll, who does it just for lulz to discredit the opinion of places like this one.

They've never said one bad thing about obama because trey is a cuck with a half black kid.

You mean the same show that had an episode about the benefits of circumcision?

Nah, they're really not though.

they're just showing this:

t. not kike shill

except the fact that both creators bash on judaism as well as all other abrahamic religions (kike religions for the goyim)

Also, if you have to watch talmudvision series, use this:

watchepisodes1.net/south-park

At least they won't get them ad-shekels and javascript and shit. "vidzi" mirrors are the best from my experience

OP are you part of this Alt-Right I've been hearing about? ? ??

That's weird, he should be able to understand what the point is. Well, they have always portrayed Jesus as a pretty cool guy, so.

South Park is unlikely to provide a genuine redpill about Holla Forums or anything of that nature.

However, it's already obvious where this is going.

Geralt is the Troll. He's just some regular guy who enjoys getting a rise out of people posting things online.

The general population is freaking out about this, and they are not being treated sympathetically for it. They're being depicted as idiots who've allowed themselves and their community to be torn apart by uncomfortable media.

This last bit is the key. Trey and Parker are media producers, and they've come under fire for being too offensive. They don't care if others are made uncomfortable by media, and protip: the stuff Geralt posts online is media. Expect the arc to end with something along the lines of pic related.

The machinations of Kyle's parents are a driving force behind many of the problems South Park faces.

I would love to see a compilation video of every time they advocate something destructive.

no, I believe the (((alt right))) to be homosexual jew loving cucks who are out to destroy conservatism

Gooooooood goy.

Goooooooooooood.

why are you talking about one of their favorite tv shows then?

I don't think Kyle's mom is ever portrayed positively. She's a frightful busybody who always exacerbates whatever problem she's trying to crusade against.

I'm waiting for the episode where she starts trying to tag the goys of South Park to head off the threat of anti-semitism only to drive people into the waiting arms of Cartman.

Judaism is the problem, moron. Jews are.

Holy shit how much is Viacom paying you.

Wtf I love jews now

yes its redpill now they say­.

i like this. kudos if it's yours

See? You're triggered, just like how SJWs were triggered by PC Principal.

And yes they did make fun of Obama for being fake

Jewish is a ethnicity not a religion

so a 50% jew = 100% jew?

South Park thrives on being an 'outrage engine' and in that regard we have completely surpassed them. They have to play catchup if they want to stay relevant

Tell me more about how South Park is Holla Forums

Fry is saying that in regards to his desire to deconstruct and attack western social norms without resistance. It's a strategy for him and he will not extend the same view to you if you're being a "bigot" by effectively resisting his own goals.

He's likely up there in the Fabian Society and they are at war with the traditional West.
is just a step in a multi-stage war strategy which ends with their goals being achieved.

He's also a Jewish pedophile sodomite

South Park really just criticized everyone and everything, nothing really wrong with that. It's typical comedy. But it's not redpilling anyone.

NORMALFAGS OUT

Torrent hashes:
Season 20 Episode 1:
9bf00f9d4fe6ee20095ef87216d01652e509539c
Season 20 Episode 2:
4eb5d0286ea6900a667d44ae42c6cf3a2fb19a67
FRIENDLY REMINDER TO USE A VPN, AND TO CONNECT YOUR TORRENT PROGRAM THROUGH THE VPN, NOT THE INTERNET

I hate this meme.

and that makes him a ultra jew.

the religious jews were always cucks, the real dangerous jews are the atheist degenerates ones.

It's a cartoon. What makes you think the finale is more important than the crescendo?

You're a special kind of nigger.

That's how it works with niggers.

PC Principal actually turned out to be the good guy at the end. And he's still PC.

I'm betting they'll build Gerald up as a monster then push some 'necessary evil' bullshit or mind control excuse.

South Park le "enlightened center ground humour"

Literally sargon of cuckad tier.

Hello newfag. Reminder that Jews are not white and will be killed in the race war.

Notice how Jews really hate russians

I prefer the hybrid Usenet/bittorrent approach.

Best of both worlds, Dolan.

he wasn't the good guy, he was shown as a pawn, which is what SJW's are. they're tools

Oh (((you))).

Holy shit OP you're a butthurt little dweeb.

South Park's centrist "everything is le stupid" humour isn't redpilled, it's actually the opposite, it's fence horseshit that's intended to get morons like you to believe that they're inline with your values.

See Bill Maher, he does the same fucking shit.

It is interesting that cartman, who has been compared to Hitler before, was assumed all along to be the villain when in fact he was telling the truth, and the jew was behind it all.
It's almost as though they are saying
Hitler Was Right

14/88

Yeah, but did he reform? No. He became the protagonist.

this guy gets it. only the kikes force the meme of "judaism is more than religion"

there is no jewish race

FUCK OFF CUCKCHAN

South park isn't redpilling anything.
It's "offensive but both sides are pretty stupid sometimes. Look this cucksevative level position is the best one."
You see Gerald as "Jew" but normalfags will see him as White male over 30.

If you're taking political advice from the electric jew do EVERYONE a favor and kill yourself.

OP is clearly deranged as evidenced by the other posts in this thread telling him his kikeshow isn't as redpilled as he think it is and his responses are >shill and parentheses

So it's totally fine If I fuck a Jewess and have kids with her? Our white kids won't have nigger curly hair and a rat face right?

This

Greasers also aren't white while we're at it

Jesus in reality how could you do the act without wanting to choke the bitch to death?

Disgusting

Of course not Satan, you and I both know that genetics is a social construct!

alright, normally i would flame OP here and call him a fag etc, but i sincerely believe OP is just naive and needs red pilling.

OP,every "comedic" kike describes themselves this way. You literally just parroted how Bill (((Maher))) , Jonathan Stuart (((Leibowitz))) and many other degenerate kikes describe themselves. It's bullshit.

They all target Christian atomic family lifestyles and even south-park fixated themselves for the past 20 years making a mockery of American gun owners. Then they try to say "we make fun of everybody" which they do, but it's heavily slanted against identities they don't like. Everything on that show that you think is "red pill" is done out of irony, and in every interview they had about this show, they reinforce that in their statements.

look them up in IMDB and see they made a carrier out of making fun of Mormons and Christians in general, not kikes.

There's no such thing as a "red pill Jew" any kike that isn't obvious is just fucking chameleon. saging because sucking kike dick is universally stupid.

they make fun of him for not being liberal enough, you fucking retard.

I haven't watched South Park since 2006.
How rustled are your jimmies right now?

Maybe you'll have better luck with this thread on reddit.

anyone who ridicules people for not watching the telekike is blue-pilled beyond hope.

Jews openly gloat about their control of the media, nothing new you bluepilled tard

I'm ridiculing the guy for saying:
implying he's special enough for you to ask him shit

its fucking gerald, geralt is a fictional variant, I only assume youre putting the "t" there because you think it sounds more kikey, but its not, gerald (and so, geralt) is a frankish name.

Except i just gave proof of the contrary. Jews are a very inbred race. Just like others, their behavior comes from their genetics.

lel wat?

Kek. Juden mad at other juden going against (((their))) narrative. It is known that there are many factions of jews that in-fight frequently. This is obviously the case with this thread.

This faction of juden (South Park) share our values, but are still not to be trusted for being kikes, but merely used to further our agenda. They are race-traitors to their kind, which is a good thing for us. They still however will be gassed eventually.

You're an idiot