Holla Forums is becoming Holla Forums and it needs to stop. Fuck off with your boring politics

Holla Forums is becoming Holla Forums and it needs to stop. Fuck off with your boring politics

Other urls found in this thread:

uploads.im/ehtK1.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holla Forums is pol

piss off newfag

I heard that the Las Vegas mass shooting was an inside job to assassinate the next Saudi prince that's suppose to be next king, by his enemies back home in Saudi Arabia, that's why the Prince was purging the Kingdom last month, right??

No. We need more natural and organic memes

this

fuck off with your shit thread tbh

boo fucking hoo

Which part of randumb was the hard part OP?

The reason Holla Forums is becoming Holla Forums is becaiuse of all the damn amerimutts shitting all over the board like they shit in their streets/pants

No.

Holla Forums is becoming Holla Forums because Holla Forums collapsed in shame that their BO is a cocksucking tranny that grunts like a piggy.

Neat. Do you know the episode user?

we should just dox these losers they wont log on again

How exactly is this place pol if non of this topics are pro white nor are they political at all?

-56% threads
-Imkamfy is not white
-Holla Forumstards are on suicide watch because of Jerusalem
-everything full of gay and trap spam
-Holla Forums attention whores BTFO
-unlimited pedo snow niggers spammed across all threads
-99% of the catalog shit posts

agreed
interacting with faggot americans online means hearing about their faggot fucking clown circus politics

Where are the Holla Forums threads?

how old are you retard?
You can't dox without information on someone LEFTYNIGGER!

Leave then

This place became Holla Forums when the ponys arrived. I like it tbh

YOU'RE A NIGGER IN A SUIT SPIDERMAN. YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE.

But he isn't tbh
Siding with kikes is exactly the opposite of Holla Forums tbh
Consensual pedophilia with Aryan qts is awesome and what Hitler would've approved of tbh.

Holla Forums has already thoroughly killed Holla Forums. where the fuck have you been the past year and a half?

half chan Holla Forums is literally better now. at least you can have a decent conversation about a variety of things.

this cesspool is inhabited by about 50 autistic teenagers going through a hitler phase, about 15 regular fags like myself, and a small handful of genuinely genocidal shit posters and ruso shills.

i only come here when i poop.

Holla Forums is becoming Holla Forums because Dysnomia is allowing it to do so, just as he allowed it to become 4/b/ a year ago.

He would rather keep the board alive, even if it is through crossboard spam, than have it die and face his failure.

So yes…Holla Forums is now /pol2/ and will remain so as long as the PPH is up because of it. Don't like it? Stop posting anything at all here and drop the PPH down. That is the only thing that Dysnomia cares about, and the only thing he will listen to.

get rekt 4cuck

you're probably the same asswipe who complains that dys tries to sabotage the board every time pph overtakes Holla Forums

I feel you. Aside from doing enough research to make an good decision on who to vote for. Beyond that, I'd rather feed myself to a wood chipper than involve myself

No, I am not.
IDGAF about /leftypol or any other board on this shithole site, including this one, tbh.
But thanks for sharing your inclination to make baseless assumptions with the rest of us. Now we know who to ignore.

GO BACK!

Natural and organic bump

esoteric quints

bump bump bump. YES! they can all slither their way back to pol. We dont need that shit here.

imagine being nu/pol/ right now, kek.
they go from being on the verge of extinction to smug…. over Trump prez nao. it's the only thing that salves the sadness of 4/new/ never again, but it might be better

She gives great head.
uploads.im/ehtK1.jpg

Heil Hitler!

fuck you.

also hail hitler and shit tbh

BASED DISCONIGGER TBH

t. Pedo

fuck off i'm here every day and i very rarely go on Holla Forums