Farrakhan on Donald Trump

Furthermore, just two days ago he said to Obama:

Let Trump Do Want He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks.

Farrakhan said, “So you Democrats, you been in their party a long time. Answer me, what did you get? You got a president. He is worried about his legacy. You want Hillary to get in to protect your legacy because Trump said the minute he gets in, he is going to reverse the Affordable Care Act. Because that is your signature achievement. To show you how hateful the enemy is, he hates that you achieve what you did achieve. So he said I’m going to tear it up when I get in. So he don’t want his legacy destroyed. Mr. President, let the man do, if he get in, what he wants to because he is not destroying your legacy. If your legacy is bound up in an Affordable Care Act that only affects a few million people and they are trying to make it really difficult for those of us who signed up, that’s not your legacy.

He continued, “But I just want to tell you, Mr. President, you’re from Chicago, and so am I. I go out in the streets with the people. I visited the worst neighborhoods. I talked to the gangs. And while I was out there talking to them, they said ‘You know, Farrakhan, the president ain’t never come. Could you get him to come and look after us?’ There’s your legacy, Mr. President. It’s in the streets with your suffering people, Mr. President. And If you can’t go and see about them, then don’t worry about your legacy ’cause the white people that you served so well, they’ll preserve your legacy. The hell they will. But you didn’t earn your legacy with us. We put you there. You fought for the rights of gay people. You fought for the rights of this people and that people. You fight for Israel. Your people are suffering and dying in the streets! That’s where your legacy is. Now you failed to do what should have been done.”

Other urls found in this thread:

radioislam.org/islam/english/books/secrrel1/The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A year ago I thought this guy would be one of our biggest enemies.

if Obama actually did show up to the Chicago ghettos he'd have been shot or at the very least threatened because nothing is ever enough for this subhuman filth.

Based

Farrakhans based book on jews

radioislam.org/islam/english/books/secrrel1/The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews.pdf

why? didn't he dropped redpills?

This reminds me of the Jewish documentary over at /politics/ showing blacks complaining that Jews were always the first to exhaust the welfare and food stamps supply, can't remember which city though.

He too has seen the light. What do they have to lose?

Brb, got a good idea for a meme

There is a second book as well but this is a good start and is nigger level reading.

In all honesty, I'd be surprised if they would. Shooting the president is a guarantee that you'll die too, so unless you have a serious reason to hate them, you're not gonna risk it.

He still is, and always will be. The NOI is a plague of delusional idiots. Its just that at the moment, Hillary is such a disaster that everybody else seems pleasant by comparison.

Running at the police with a loaded gun is the same, and they seem more than happy to do that.

Did you ever listen to the stuff he used to say before Trump started running?

He was BIG in stirring up the post Trayvon riots.

I'm okay with white nationalists and black nationalists teaming up to destroy Zog and create their own countries. Africa for the Africans, White countries for white people, and all that jazz.

The more he associates with Jonestein the less I trust him.

You trust him more when he was saying "kill white people"?
are you fucking kidding me?

The NOI will never willingly leave the West. They believe we owe them our lands because we're all just a 6000 year old cloning experiment gone wrong.

Seriously.

The whole "we wuz muslims" thing is fucking retarded.

Niggers niggerize every religion.

Sounds like Obama let in some 3rd world thugs that are scaring these pampered old thugs. T-they have to go back.

he's still a stupid nigger
daily reminder that this faggot is the proto WE WUZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

Will this appeal to the negro voter?

What has the Nation of Islam done for inner city googles? Nothing! It will continue to do nothing because it is not true Islam.

die in a fire, niggerfaggot

Hi Chaim
The book is how jews ran the nigger slave trade.
There is not one mention of muslims.

Fuck off, google.

He is. But sometimes our enemies' interests can align with our own and that's when you exploit, exploit, exploit.

Not sure it will influence them at all to be honest, but go for it. Probably a bit much for facebook, but some forums would be receptive. Drop Trump from the picture, they can infer that for themselves. Either way, as long as they vote for someone else that Clinton

Politics makes for the strangest of bedfellows.

I trusted him more when he was inviting people like GLR's best friend DeWest Hooker to his events.

Exactly. One of our biggest enemies? Yes. But the biggest, most dangerous and destructive enemy of all time is the eternal jew. Almost anything that leads to taking down ZOG is a plus.