I'm a time traveller from the year 2001

I've been stranded on the year 2017 for a few days now. The time machine I've used is damaged & is beyond repair. The last thing I remember from 2001 was that Slipknot had a new album and I bought it that day it released.

I came home & was about to listen to it, then my nerdy friend came over & told me he figured out a way to time travel. So I came with him to the future. Well bad shit started happening because apparently shortly after we arrived, we were in the middle of the highway and my friend got ran over while I went to the other side of the road. He had the time machine with him and it got crushed when the car hit him.

So I was alone, stranded. Can't find a way back to my time. Can't find my family or friends. I don't know how much has changed since 2001. I need your help. Is there an easy way I can contact my family or friends? I'm using the coffee shop's computer, I figured I would post on a message board to see if I can get help. Please help me.

Hey dude, the world trade centre was destroyed by muslims. Hate to break it to ya.

donal trump is le precendent

Smart phones are a thing now
We have a sequel to blade runner
Obama ruled for two terms after Bush
Traps were invented, we are still discussing if they are gay
Robbin Williams killed himself
Dio died (the musician, not the Jojo ones)
Speaking of Jojo, everything can be a jojo refference
Europe was overrun by muslims
The actual pope is a cuck

Also, Answering your question, you should use Facebook to contact your family

Avoid GMO's OP

Yikes. :( That is truly terrible.

Huh?

Who's Obama? I have no idea what a trap is. Robin killed himself? That's horrible. :( Dio died? Yikes. I always loved his music. Facebook? I'll be sure to look that up. Thanks.

What's a GMO?

Fuc you in your gay cunt

Who is this Fred Durst in OP's image?

My friend figured out a way to do it. Trust me, it's possible.

Must suck to be a canuck.

Slipknot torturing Fred Durst actually. I've always been fond of this image back in my time. Which reminds me, I wonder if newgrounds.com is still up.

You must be a time traveller if you think Holla Forums is still happening.
Lurk more.

I just found this website through a random yahoo search and since my topic was random, I figured I would post it here.

Anyways I finally contacted my family. I'm on my way home. Thanks for the help. Bye everybody.

When 2004 comes around, tell 4chan I said hi.

post tits or gtfo tbh

Invest EVErything you have in Blockbuster Video when you get home!!!
They win the rental wars against Hollywood video and come out on top. Their stock skyrockets!!!
In 2017 they branch out and practically run the movie industry. Tell your parents it's imperative they get on board before mid 2002

have a criminal record check, your fingerprint will alert to your missing person's file. Post your families reactions.

You really want us to talk about 9/11, don't you?

worst larp since Q

You'll need a crew for this, so gather reliable friends. Done? Good.

On the early hours of september 11 2001, you will split into four teams and board the following flights, armed with assault rifles and tear gas grenades.

American Airlines Flight 11,
United Airlines Flight 175
American Airlines Flight 77
United Airlines Flight 93

Islamic militants will attempt to hijack these planes and smash them into several American civilian/military infrastructure. Your task is to execute all but one terrorist on each flight, keeping the last one alive for interrogation.

Said advanced interrogation will reveal that the saudis were behind the plot, using al-qaeda as a proxy. The real war on terror can begin - starting with the invasion of saudi arabia. Good luck.

>>>/1917/

winning lottery #s or bust

Hmmm really noodles the noggin

The Saudis were just working for the CIA. If OP tries this he'll end up being tortured in a CIA black site and the attack will go ahead as planned.

Buy a shit ton of stock in apple when you get back there

There's only one man that can save you OP.
His name is Emmett Lathrop "Doc" Brown, Ph.D.
He knows a lot about time travel.
And if you ever make it back and one of your friends takes a shit on your front yard but blames it on your neighbors dog, go easy on him, cause we all thought it was funny as hell. Especially when you went to your neighbor and asked him to come over and clean it up and he looked at you like you had completely lost your mind So you got pissed off and picked it up yourself and wiped it all over the windshield of his car. So he got back at you by drugging your mom and letting his dog fuck her in her pussy and asshole while she was passed out….Oh those were great times,,,,

Next time think up a plausible story, I can't suspend disbelief to this shit