KH3 hype is officially dead

I used to love KH when I was a kid but now, I can't stand looking at anything related to it all because of my brother. He's autistic and gets SSI checks every month; he gets enough to buy a system if he saved for a month but he spends it all on shitty games (obscure Dreamcast games mostly). A couple months back he bought KH 1 and 2 on the PS2 and went for 100% completion via walkthroughs. A month later, the fucking retard bought the HD remixes on the PS3 and has 100% all 6-7 games on the discs and he still insists on playing the shit every fucking day for 5 hours at a time; only taking a break whenever I wanna hop on Netflix for an episode of show. His annoying habits and dumb decisions are really pissing me off and has killed any and all hype for KH3

Does your retarded prick of a brother get laid?

Of course, why do you think OP is so butthurt? His retard brother gets laid and OP doesn't.

He doesn't go outside unless he's buying a game and barely talks to people he doesn't know

You are putting to much emotion into what your brother is doing. try to direct your life away from your brother effecting it. "Don't be near your brother". Find a friend that has netflix or some shit and go watch shit at his house, or find some whore ho will dot he same.

hahaha she would break if you had sex with her!

I bet this is your stupid brother OP

We share a room, the tv is by my head and he always has it turned up pretty loud. Almost everytime I either "wake up" (I just lay in my bed watching him play his DS for about an hour) or walk back into the room, he immediately hops on the game even if he just got off of it 10 minutes ago and it's kind of annoying

why? go make an addition in the garage or sleep in the living room. As i said, you give to much of a shit about your bro that dose not care about you. Stop being a bitch or your brother will keep taking advantage of you.

I'm not a bitch and he knows who the alpha is in the household, it's just I try to be nice and give him a pass bc he's autistic. I can't just find a quick fix since we live in an apartment. We tell him everyday his spending habits are very stupid and he needs to learn the value of a dollar but it just goes in one ear and out the other

You no Alpha! Thats your retarded brother OP

Keep beating your head on a brick all and see what caves first.
Clearly he dose not.
He wont ever learn that, he will just be dependent on you to solve his shit. Stop wasting time on something that will never repay you.

He sure does. But you don't seem to.

The sooner your fists are covered with his blood, the sooner you can set him on the right path. Sometimes love hurts. Good luck.

When I was 12 and he was 16, I beat the shit out of him for calling me a bitch. ff 4 years and I've been working out a lot more, he and I both know he doesn't stand a chance if we do fight again. I don't want to hurt him bc he's just a big softie who thinks he's hard sometimes and I feel it's my obligation to protect him and the rest of the family. All of this does not mean he doesn't annoy the fuck out of me because autistic people have REALLY annoying habits (my niece also has autism and has the tv, computer and her mom's phone always on sesame street, on repeat every 3 or 4 seconds)

You need your own room. Move out or at least move out of your brothers room. So what you can beat him up behind closed doors. He still "Looks" like the alpha and you don't in public. Stop being a bitch and think you owe him. You don't owe him shit, he owes you since you look out for him.

I'm glad these crips have a healthy sex life. Good for them.

This is your stupid brother OP!

Thats your stupid brother when he is old and still stupid.

I can't move out yet but it's not too much longer

Why are saying that

Well thats your best bet. Don't do shit for him unless he helps you in life. Even if hes blood it wont account for shit if you don't help each other. As of now it seems it's once way so he can go fuck himself. Focus on yourself.

You ignoring me OP faggot? Your retarded bro is ALPHA!

What's to acknowledge?

OP is a fag! Here is your retarded alpha brother with a nigger!