Imkamfy On Suicde Watch

Trump recognized Jerusalem as the Jew capital.

Holla Forumstards cucked once again.

#IStandWithIsrael

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNVHNGiTS4E
algemeiner.com/2016/08/11/heres-a-first-hezbollah-paper-says-putin-is-jewish/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well well, who could've seen that coming

is anyone surprised at this point?

It was the best news I heard all day, tbh

somebody's gonna nuke israel by this time next year either way, they got way too uppity in attacking syria and provoking russia and palestine recently

source?

good goy!!

Trump provokes sandniggers into killing kikes…….that's called winning retard.

Did Holla Forums forget Trump is close pals with Kushner who KOSHERED his daughter?

hahaha Holla Forumscucks have a meltdown.

This is bait, right?

i think a btfo'd mudslime is better then a (((trans))) literal cock sucker
t.zionist jew

Who the fuck on Holla Forums unironically thinks that >Drumpf
Is savior of the muh ((((western civilisation))))

Also, fuck off nigger

Kan-chō!

Holla Forums has become shit

Holla Forums has always been at war with Eastasia

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a illogical conclusion.

Attempting to scorn me is childish, Look whos talking

4d chess goy

Sad! Very low-energy! A real mess!

Whats your end goal here?

it's what happens when you get BTFO on Holla Forums so you come here to shit up the board.

but your using a proxy
Holla Forums was shit before you got here tbh
why don't you go to Holla Forums

yeah, no shit.
checked

to be entertained I guess

Now you're just throwing random crap you've heard before in arguments and hoping it'll stick. You fail this time. Try again y/n?

I don't even usually lurk Holla Forums and am sick of them shitting up other boards with their faggotry

t. Holla Forumstard, trumpcuck

oh wow you used a memebase macro so it must be true and you don't need to explain how it's true

kill yourself

nice VPN asshat

That's what you get when you ban people for reading fucking books.

Meanwhile Muslims declared Germany as Saudi Arabias capital

Fuck off Yuropoor, Jews in America are actually trying to keep this place from being flooded with third world goat fuckers

t. kike

You absolute mendicant, do you really expect us to sit here and swallow that load sephardic gypsy horseshit?
Just becasue Holla Forums got co-opted by mouthbreathers doesn't mean you get license to swoop in and peddle your hack fucking merchandise like this.

Think about it my dear amerimutt, the history of america is basically the worst of europe's population killing a bunch of people already living there and capturing their lands. Meanwhile europe owns the world in terms of culture and science etc.

You're no better than the muslims that will eventually swallow europe whole, fuck you and fuck the sandniggers. Hopefully I'll be dead by then.

Don't change the subject we are not talking about Australia.

Australia>America

still better than (((America))) tbh

do you believe this or has being his lapdog apologist become second nature for you?

you fucking immigrant
get off our board

As expected, 56% white Americans hate Germany and the rest of Europe because Europeans aren't mutts, at least they were not mutts until now. Americans who are in control of the EU, deliberately opened the border to flood Europe with Africans and people of the Middle East because they were jealous of the European whiteness.

This is the true face of Holla Forums

Are the Holla Forumstards really this stupid? Trump has been sucking the Israel hard-liners' cocks from day one. Evangelical Christians demand fealty to the hard-line Zionists because of their crazy doomsday-prophecy bullshit, and keeping the Jesus freaks happy is the only way the GOP can win an election. Did Holla Forums not get that memo?

litterally who and why should care?

More 4D chess, Trump is playing into Israel's false declaration that Jerusalem was their capital when they would only make such a ludicrous claim because they know no other rational nation would back it, now Trump has called the bluff, and the shit will hit the fan in the Middle East and blow all over Israel and wipe out these pesky Jews once and for all.

Does anyone know where all the triple digit IQ Holla Forumsacks went after they got banned for mentioning Trump is controlled opposition?

Trump is plainly the final boss.

All these MSM asshats, mudshits, shitlibs, talking heads, and downright pussies going out of their fucking minds over this must mean it's a very good thing indeed.

Tired of winning yet?

Free Palestine and expose the holohoax !
Jerusalem is the capital of the Palestinians !
youtube.com/watch?v=TNVHNGiTS4E

hey whatever helps maintain your fragile worldview

Who the fuck cares about Jerusalem or Israel? They're not here in the U.S., no one should give a fuck about it. Trump is an utter retard.

how many bans have you over the trump topic? when did you first learn about it?

Seems to me you're the delusional /saltleft/. Cry me a river.

My memory is awful but I'll tell you a little about it.
After the first exodus Holla Forums had a very cynical, mostly libertarian outlook. People knew better than to trust elections, or so it seemed.
People put thought into their posts, discussions were civil, and you wouldn't get banned for making a joke. It was ten times better than it is now.

When election season came around things got strange. I was hardly visiting Holla Forums since the other boards were more fun,
but when I checked in all I saw was Trump memes. They were funny at first, but maybe that's because I thought they were ironic.
Eventually the memes became cringy and overbearing, and I realized the people posting them actually seem to believe them.
By this point Holla Forums was clearly becoming a different place, and I got the feeling when I looked at the catalog that someone was pushing an agenda.

Now that I think back it didn't take long for Holla Forums to go to shit, shame I didn't archive any good threads from back then.
Election discussion overtook everything else, trump memes became a substitute for well-formed arguments and quality plummeted in general.
When I made that post I hadn't posted in a long time so I didn't know how bad things were. I wanted to see if any oldfags were still on Holla Forums
and instead I get my thread deleted in 5 minutes and banned for a month. I got my answer at least.
Sorry if this post doesn't tell you much, I spent most of my time back then on Holla Forums and /ebola/ so I don't how Trump got popular so quickly.

mmm. delish tbh.

I think people split off in many directions, depending on how focused they are on politics or race. Generally, if you look at where imkikey tells you to go, it's someplace dead like endchan or whatever.

I have been averse to electoral politics for many, many years, pre-ron paul, so I was never a trump supporter, but I thought defeating hillary was worth it, as far as plebbit thinking he was dog emberer. But plenty of Holla Forums was doing it quasi-ironically, trying to force him to fit our agenda.

Moderation and trumps people did a great job of successfully shutting down word about his jewish connections, besides getting money from adelson. So yeah, outside of other discussions, it was a waste of a year, even before they killed the board after he outted himself as just another faction's puppet

SALTY AF ITT

I called it way back when he first announced his candidacy. To this day there's no solid attack against Cruz, the closest they ever came was pointing out that his WIFE worked for a BANK.

I remember getting month long bans for pointing out Trump's endless Jewish connections and the mountain of words of support he said for Israel.

I remember Holla Forums stickying a thread on the national enquirer claiming Cruz was the zodiac killer, his dad killed Kennedy, etc. I was actually kind of proud when the thread got deleted immediately when I started dumping old National Enquirer stories which called Trump a cuck and had stories of his various wives and girlfriends cheating on him.

First Holla Forums chased out all the conservatives declaring them to all be cucks for nebulous, nonsense reasons generally connecting to one progressive RINO and attributing whatever they did to conservatives, so for a short while it was self-identified as alt-right. That lasted like what, a day? The alt-right was then declared an enemy until the only identity allowed on Holla Forums was "white nationalist" you're allowed to care only about white issues to the exclusion of everything else.

What the retards didn't get was that the whole thing was exactly what the left wanted, it was all clear and obvious manipulation, they just miscalculated on one point. Honestly, to this extent I'm glad, because who knows maybe Cruz would have lost to Hillary. See, the left was banking on the idea that Trump was unelectable, but Hillary was such an unbelievably shit candidate he won. The rest of it though? For years they've said conservatives were racists and it never stuck. The point was to isolate them and prop up a new artificial sect that they could point to and say "See? Racism is irrevocably tied to the right, and that's all it's about!" Well fuck you, Richard Spencer is a fag and a cowardly piece of shit.

cruz was still a slimy politician with a strange religion, a poor stance on immigration, no charisma, etc. but yeah, the hitpieces on cruz were garbage. living in a cruz state, besides kids, no one supported trump before he won the primary except boomers and older who aren't really conservatives, who thought trump would be the best ticket to money. the type who make money from subsidy gibs. I knew trump had a good shot at winning and I knew Holla Forumss basic stance, but whenever I would have these people coming up and talking politics and talking about how great trump would be, they were always fucking retarded.

all the candidates were shit tbh.

I dunno, if you're white and learn the demographics, that really is about the only issue.
he would have. but from an accelerationist view, I unironically would rather have seen Hillary get elected to actually 'unite the right'.

algemeiner.com/2016/08/11/heres-a-first-hezbollah-paper-says-putin-is-jewish/

>>>Holla Forums

the real cuck of the story

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP