Meat

Meat thread. Post delicious meats and recipes; beef, pork, chicken, wild game, fish and even eggs. Share stories about meat.
Make a vegan and vegetarian nightmare.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
youtube.com/watch?v=F-mju_gW3c8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this thread has potential

meep meep I sure do love eating beef and it's especially funny that vegancucks will cry about it tbh no homo

-

does this trigger vegans too, or do they only get upset when humans do it?

based dad

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
youtube.com/watch?v=F-mju_gW3c8

Damn. Someone could’ve eaten those.

that is grain, so they will be in bread

I wonder how that cheetah would taste.

Like a medium rare hot caliente Mexican cock

Is anyone into smoking briskets?

Is she gonna be ok?

Holy fuck, pigeons are stupid as shit.

That looks fucking delicious; what is it?

Good.

oh yes i love meat too guys

And?

the one to right of that retard

(you)

*test*

goddamit

wtf is this well-balanced meal, u dipshit?
THIS IS A MEAT TREAD, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kys tbh

[slabs of bacon intensifies]

Why did nobody take my bait?

Loli's Love MEAT!

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE JUST THINK OF THE BROCCOLI?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

why do pedos have to inject their sickness into everything?

I think my first pizza is worth mentioning here. I made it entirely without looking up any recipes, so what do you think?

I think you paid way more in taxes than I would have to pay a cook to make it for me AND suck my dick.

but it looks pretty tasty, should have used salami instead of tomatoes though

That's not a pizza.

Huh?

Thanks!

Also, while I can't find the picture at the moment, I once did a hamburger completely out of meat: Two slabs of beef with bacon and minced meat sandwiched between them.

Why the dough looks like a wet goop?

Do you even know where you are?

Freddo looks half wasted in that.

I'm making fun of the fact you have high taxes.
Show us some more of your meal creations.

I have no idea. The dough should be mostly the same as I used in bread I made before that (minus milk, plus salt), yet the bread came out much more solid.

why is the dough in a pan on the stove before you bake it?
are you not using yeast to leaven the bread, to make it rise?

bread is quite easy to make and so is pizza, but you seem to have fucked it up.
never bake the dough before you put toppings on a pizza. unless its gluten free dough. which is a waste of your time and money.

I didn't have any other container to mix the ingredients in. I also used yeast, and while my worst fear was that the bread would fail to rise, they actually bloated way more than expected.

The last pic for now is my fully experimental attempt to combine eggs and beans with some salt. The result was a porous, sponge-like mass that tasted like a mixture of eggs and beans, but it wasn't actually any better than either component by themselves.

Now that I think of it, do you think I should cook more? I recently finished my project to weld fins on my Mazda, and something like a cooking show could be something productive to do during the winter.

but you dont HEAT the ingredients before you mix them and let them rest.

gotta let the yeast ferment for like half an hour or better yet longer than that. like an hour before cooking. after its rested u need to knead it again and then can put toppings on then bake it.

ALWAYS LET YOUR YEAST PROOF.

cooking is a fun hobby and can be delicious. think of it like chemistry and always follow ingredient and cooking instructions to a tee. before you experiment with your own amounts/recipe

Holy shit that looks good.

Looks fucking disgusting

I'm very surprised this thread isn't nothing but cocks

I know this girl. I have seen people posting videos of her before.