User doesn't know that his computer is bugged at the hardware level

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/s22yn
github.com/NationalSecurityAgency
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet you didn't expect this meme though, don't you feel dumb now!

Agent Fud doesn't know that everyone can see what a shilling, lying, exaggerating asshole he is.

why?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Would you mind showing us the lines of code associated with "le buttnet" or clarifying on what can be done for security?

is this for NSA employee diversity?

My modern Intel computer isn't bugged at the hardware level. 👍👍👍

NSA here, you are fucking wrong. They make us release all exploits after about 3 months, meaning no fun shitcanning hadji computers.

The CIA can retain them for longer, but they are fucking autistic. Also they seek out tranny recruitment.

we are talking built in backdoors, though. nice try.

Yea they are all considered as "computer armaments" (and when they use it, the "weapon" has been "fired") or some technical word like that because the milfags are fucking retarded the department of the army tries to make this all out to be soft warfare when its not. Due to the fact that the military is actually run by autistic lawyers who have to approve if things are legal under UN law or something, we have to make a few uniform classifications for this kind of stuff.

I'm not saying backdoors don't exist, I'm just saying we don't have them. Ive got a guess at who does but there are things I can and can't say here so yea.

Also let me steal these dubs...

Oh look, it's this thread again, this time with some roleplaying mixed in. Why don't you get a life instead of trying to troll losers like yourself on Holla Forums?

Intel got a "Service" interface to customer PC. Because it's EFI based, it got higher priveleges than Customer (root/admin). There is a anti-theft "Service" from Intel to track/disable stolen PC.

FBI/NSA/CIA goes to Intel, "Heya look at this court order we needz access to this computer..."

Intel: "Sure, here you go."

And this is only the mild version. Most likely there is already a general direct connection to the "Service interface" for all Agencies so Intel doesn't even have to be bothered anymore with each single computer.

yeah, because all the companies "have them" but you still get to have access to it. another nice try.

ok I'll bite

everyone knows this, if you didn't get here yesterday you'd know that.
that laughable retard Randy Stair proved you can use Windows and still get away with murder.
10 years maybe, 15 years tops.

you really have no idea how technology works do you?
the rest is all conspiracy theory bullshit you can't prove.

fuck the government but fuck you retards that believe exactly what they want you to while believing you're some kind of "alternative thinker".

First off the anti-theft service runs in ring three and their rootkit is skidded from tinba:
ghostbin.com/paste/s22yn
If you want to see a horribly run anti-theft kit, look at HP's which is cooked strait into the fucking bios, and is basically a bootkit. It can also load programs strait into memory from HP's servers.

Its ring -1 your retard. Also AMT doesn't have network features unless you have an enterprise chip. However AMT is vulnerable to other types of attacks.

AMT is a prime place for bootkits to hide though, meaning we would have to intercept your package ahead of time, place the kit in, and seal it back up. This is more difficult than it sounds; usually targets already have their computer by the time they pop up on someone's radar.

And just an FYI, companies absolutely fucking hate us. When you walk into an office, even if you are trying to fucking help them recover from something, their employees will shit on you the entire time. Its a pretty demeaning experience in all honesty.

[Citation Needed]

Yeah whatever OP, I have guns.

Losers.

examples: Intel anti-theft "service", FBI National Security Letter, Intel UEFI got Network capabilities.

If a company got Data or Remote Access, it can and will be made use of. This isn't even open to discussion anymore but it's a mere fact.

hai domo yes this is nsa

this guy is lying

thanks you for listening

Jokes on you the election was just a false flag to make you feel like you won and stop fighting against us, we planned from the beginning to use trump to do things we otherwise couldn't.

i wish the nsa paid that much attention to me. :(
i'd like them to disclose the location of my door keys that i lost

I see that this Intel AT is an optional part of Intel chips. I also see that you have to turn it on, it doesn't work without that. UEFI with network support means nothing in itself. There's a lot of guessing going on here, not hard data.

Indeed but there's another requirement you also need a intel wireless chip or they have to use the broadband radio. Which are only on skylake+ consumer chips and all commercial chips since after core 2 duo days.
Way to verify, get osciliator and a laptop with a battery and a skylake + proccessors and one with a haswell processor. Hold prongs near intel amt chip on highest sensitivity for a while. Another way to test is having a non-backdoored router and wireshark on it. Bonus points if you hack yourself.

That is just proof that american isp's collect plaintext and possibly encrypted data in transit.

Mitigation is encrypt everything using end to end encryption including your dns, https, and ssh. Bonus points for proxy. Extra bonus points for non-backdoored tor node. Extra extra bonus points if you use sites not being mitm'd or backdoored. You get a gold star if you use a non-backdoored browser.

The real solution is to get a trustworthy ISP and to solve that report the non trustworthy ones to law enforcement. If that doesent work then you need a trust worthy law enforcement officer and the solution to that is.......

I don't know if is lying but it would make sense considering politics nowadays. Trump would want to cut back on survalience of his supporters and the TLA he mentions is rebelling against him and their wikileaks dump reports from news sites makes them sound semi-incompetent at best.

they opensource release anything they have not used in 5 years github.com/NationalSecurityAgency

ThinkPad T400 with Libreboot and Debian installed with the default Firefox search engine being Startpage doesn't have any of those problems.

Plebeian, pls. If you're are going to LARP on Holla Forums at least pretend you're are actually into it.

Kthxbai.

please don't sage

millions of people DO use google and use websites and apps that have google's services on them though

kek

ass

not ME or SMM?

You posted this yesterday

You posted this today.

I am posting this right now.

I am gonna post this in 10 minutes.