We will all make it

you dont need to settle for perverse attractions towards children! you dont need to define yourself by how much you hate another race! youll be ok being you! i believe in you so you should too! just try a little bit at a time!

No, we will all kill ourselves

i'm really trying, but i really, really hate niggers.

youll make it user! just give it a shot! i want you to try just a little harddr today!

Holla Forums isnt the answer to life youre looking for! look for your truths in better places!

I like and use Internet Explorer everyday.

ok you might not make it sorry

There is no way to undo what has been done.

Did you impregnate your sister again, user?

its ok user, you can tell us

I agree completely. My attraction towards kids is natural and organic. I don't hate other races. I just don't hate mine either. Thanks, you too!

attraction to children in the modern age is not natural or healthy, user! you can find a female near your own age that fits your wants and needs with a good personality! you just have to try!

I don't need companion that is already infertile. However, I agree on the point of personality. I could consider relationship with younger female whom I like and who is willing to have kids with me.

thats not very >>>/kind/ of you

try eighteen to early twenties! if you try you will eventually succeed! try apps especially!

faggot

I loathe the idea of keeping secrets in relationship. Do you think they would be understanding if I were upfront about my attraction?

i would be a very bad person if i told you to let her know that right away. definitely something to ease into after you both get to know each other for a good while.

youre not lifeless clay, youre a vibrant slab of marble waiting to be shaped! its difficult but you can still sculpt yourself into something great! believe in yourself user!

I'm not physically perfect and will never be, life is a mistake.

Only God can save me now. The rot has run itself too deep.

That's possible but it would suck major time if got stuck with woman liked otherwise but wouldn't be able to trust completely.

perfection is boring, the fun in life is playing the best game you can with the hand youve been dealt! you can do it user!

and you can too! think better of yourself! or just think that everyone else is worse than you until you get good enough to feel good about yourself. no shooting sprees allowed

well trying to find that one particular chick is part of the game. maybe try fetish sites but id be wary of scammers and theyre mostly probably dudes on those

Petite bump, because I have to go outside tomorrow, and that's horrible!

youll be a-ok user! i have to go outside too; youre not alone!

I am trying to change I am even losing weight, but my goal seems so far away, I am discouraged, and alone.

youll make it if you try! willpower takes some build up, so take everything in small steps, but keep improving! your goal may be far away, but keep the vision of who you will be when you succeed in your mind!

Yea, turn into a giant pussy, stop jerking off, and be a slave to a matriarchy.

That sounds like a good idea. I bet its never happened before like in Australia or some switzerfag country.

Oh wait it happens there in stages too just like it did here.
Who the fuck keeps doing the same shit to a bunch of different countries for the sole reason of pissing them off?

I bet its some fag with mind control weaponry

Pussy is literally the only weapon they can use to control us, but soon that will change. Fuck these parasites, they only want us for what we have.

being with a woman doesnt require you to be a slave to her. i recommend the Book of Pook for further advice.

I became a wage slaveā€¦ I don't judge ppl who are hikki. Hikki is great. It's better than wage slave

Pic related