How does one get a loli gf?

How does one get a loli gf?

children are smarter than we give them credit for. to a large degree, a child's ignorance stems from the fact that adults lie to children instead of just explaining things to them. and some of that phenomenon is due to the ignorance of the adults themselves.

that goes for sex as well. if it weren't for the stigma around children even knowing what sex is, they could learn what it is just as quick as anything else. it's not a particularly complicated subject.

chldren aren't dumb… but they are dumb

not dumb, just uninformed. they can understand things and figure things out if they're just provided the necessary information.

IIRC children don't develop critial thinking skills until around age 13, so no, it's deeper than just lack of information. It's utter naivete and a marked lack of ability to make appropriate decisions.

More like 10 or 11, but what difference does a few years make?

Anyway, it's deeper than naivete: it's more like them being neurologically undeveloped to the point where they couldn't comprehend the full ramifications of their actions. Although, to be fair, they can grasp fundamental concepts and apply them in the real world.

t. development psychology

Wise parents could go a long way in educating their kids if that's the case. Which just reinforces anons point that I was arguing against. I'll reflect on this.

Ask youtube?

redundant
fixed

duh… how you make friends? i don't know

The same is true of adults to be fair.
Just look at the number of people who blindly dive into having a kid and can only give reasons like, "all my friends were having babies," or, "I just felt it was the right time, y'know."

There is a broad spectrum of cognitive ability among humans, and honestly there exist 8 year olds who have better long term planning and reasoning abilities than 50% of the "adult" population.

Nice numbers. Source: your ass. (I guess).

imagine the size of her butt when she grows up
hnngg

Not good, not good at all

A butt like that can be toned with regular spanking.

I have a strange feeling, that is thread is steering towards disinformation.

virpeds did nothing wrong

Do you not remember being younger than 13? Just because you were retarded (and probably still are) doesn't mean every other kid (or adult) is retarded too.

You are obviously retarded

If you don't have critical thinking skills long before the age of 13, and/or can't remember your own life before the age of 13 to confirm that you had critical thinking skills, then I'm sorry, you're flat out retarded. It's okay, there are plenty of other retarded adults that don't have critical thinking skills. But there are some that do. And the people who say people don't develop critical thinking skills until 13 obviously don't have critical thinking skills even as adults.

You seem to have absolutely no knowledge regarding this subject but yet you claim know better because "muh memries". Yes, people like you are retarded.

I've heard the same shit you're regurgitating before, but yes, muh memories, and they should be your memories, too. Hell, you could also just go out into the world and see people in real life not be as retarded as you say they are, if for some reason you can't remember your own life.

This tbh.

cpfag < pedocentrist < virped

And you could read a book, then you may be able to make an argument that isn't solely founded on the shit you pull out of your anus.

get a gf who has a loli daughter. best if loli hates her mother. she'll fuck you just to piss mom off

I could write a book, too. Then you'll believe it, right? Because it's in a book. You'll take arguments of authority over the most basic facts that you have yourself experienced. This is straight up Orwellian.

Dunning, meet Krueger