Don't do drugs, kids

Gary Johnson once again acts like a total retard, surprising absolutely no one

Why the fuck is this faggot cuck still running for President

twitter.com/senatorshoshana/status/779285985628676096

*?

Embarrassing

I'm really starting to think that Trump has bought out (((Johnson))) to drive all the real libertarians into MAGA. Only the sanders cucks could possibly find this sensible.

And Trump acts like a drunkard every day, and nobody bats an eye!

How dare you steal first post from me, goyim?!

This is a candidate for Potus…

DUDE

what…what the fuck?

You underestimate the autism of lolbergs

I think Gary is the best thing that could have happened to this election.

It could have been pretty messy if Rand (or whoever the fucking Libs get hard over) ran as a Libertarian.

At this point he's intentionally acting retarded and taking a dive because they realized he was taking more votes from Clinton than Trump.

Libertarianism, not even once.

Well Romney was worse so its not like that's that bad.

a… leppo?

we have very much fallen as a nation

those lolbergs are plants put in place to neutralize a group before they become too powerful.

The people you see given the strongest association, generally from media, with these groups are shills designed to destroy the groups and their messages.

Not voting Ron Paul in protest/conviction.

He's joking around and it fell a little flat, so what?

Romney actually wasn't a complete faggot on immigration however as a person he's complete garbage.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/dicks/
Take a pick, I know you came from one of these places.
Now you have to go back

He was about as opposed to immigration as Clinton is the TPP.

Is this the real life?

IS THIS JUST FANTASY

he is a total retard jew like most jews are total retards

Me too.

How much aleppo he smoked?

Pathetic. What is this, the 5 so time he said something on the campaign trail so idiotic you would think he was just pretending to run oh wait he is, just a hill shill basically.

Berenstain is a strange universe.

hahaha

/thread

he's a Mormon meaning that he values potential nannies and private landscapers over other denominations of white christians because he's an insane power hungry psychopath bested only by the kikes themselves.

cringe

What the fuck?

He's acting like a beta trying very hard to hit on the reporter. He's such a retard, he thinks he is doing a good job. The way he smiles at the end shows that he thinks he was successful at making her laugh. But he's too much of a sperg to realize that she is laughing at him.

You're implying there was a better choice.

Stop signaling to each other you cringy cuckchan faggots.

I haven't been to cuckchan since 2014, user.

Not even once

This election already had a sentient bowl of guac, a talking rat, an actual communist and a genuine revenant running for president. This retard is the least outrageous of the bunch by far

He was a mormon ZOG shill

He already has a fiancee.

just shows how much the world has changed in 4 years

that just makes it worse really. over two years and you still haven't improved.

Go back to tumblr OP and take your unfunny layers of irony meme with you.

How?

he misspelled "freebased"

For a starters he wouldn't blindly go along with a rothschild backed invasion of syria for "muh aleppo".

But god damn it op, (((this))) is a grab of the twitter account of the archived tweet's tweeter.

go fuck a rake.

It is just lolberturdianism in action, folks. Just check out /liberty/ for their "arguments".

she's a meme expert, the meme in question being a living breathing version of TRIGGERED.

Well yeah, he didn't know what aleppo even was. How also do you explain him getting angry over the term illegal immigrants?

You sure convinced me there to fight in war to stop israel being invaded by isis bud :)

Literally putting words in my mouth. Is this another form of argument?

HAHAHA are you serious faggot?

That new I see. Well here we know that johnson is controlled opposition, so you can go now.

You made the right choice Jesse Ventura.

What a moron.
I hope they find him in a closet with his tounge hanging out and his pants down, dangling by his tie in a failed attempt at auto-erotic asphyxiation.

this

This is what happens when you OD on libertarianism. Really it's okay if ingested moderately in the context of a secure and responsible white society, but if not it may cause deterioration. Get well soon Gary!

I want to fuck Mika.

I will never get why you guys feel guilty about believing in someone years ago when it comes to politics. 4 years is a long fucking time in politics and a lot of hot opinions get exchanged and changed. Yeah I voted for him too in 2012, so what, it's a new election cycle and he's not fit for this go. Yeah the libertarian party got pozzed big fucking time in those 4 years, what can you do, don't sit here and shame yourself because a party dropped your values. Like Heiman sung, take some under your wing but they must kiss the ring.

Low energy.

How can a politician be so socially unaware. The reporter lady is recoiling in disgust at him, yet he still continues with the idiotic clowning. Unbelievable.

Why? The money. Rich people will throw money at any presidential candidate on the incredibly off chance they win. That's because they have money to burn. It's also why you see these bullshit tech start-ups worth quadrillions despite not even selling a product. Most rich people are fucking stupid.

Most lolbergs I've talked to about this traitor idiot don't know the first thing about him and don't care. They'll vote for him because he calls himself a libertarian.

Rand did marry a Catholic, so at least she was a self-hating jew.

Top kek. And people were worried about this guy.

wtf im a #johnsonmissile now

Bingo.

Did not intend to sage.

sage only works when its in the e-mail field, newfag