Obama Urges Trump To Visit New African-American Museum Following Comments About Race

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vw2Ws
poal.me/lbpgw6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/vw2Ws

Fuck off

What would this halfy know about the Black history of America, his dad was a Kenyan and he was brought up by a white family.

What's the problem nigger, you guilty you fucked them up in your 8 years?

>your tax money paid for the creation and upkeep of a literal KANGZ museum

The seven-year-olds, however, kept saying "Fuck off and orally moisten your (((masters'))) wrinkly ball-sacks, Barry, you pathetic cunt."

THAT KID IS WOKE

Boy, he on a roll.
Listen and believe

Mongrels always pander to their nigger heritage to get those good goy points from libshits.

I don't understand. Isn't the president supposed to ignore the election process? Why aren't people ripping into Obama for commenting on the race, and trying to sway it into Hillary's favor?

A place were nobody but niggers will go, and then only when someone else pays for it.

Also, and interesting way to indoctrinate school children by forcing them to go on field trips to this shithole of lies on the school system (taxpayers) dime.

Also, any bets on how much more crazy Obama's edicts will become as he salts the earth on his way out?

What are you a racist? You just disagree because he's black/muslim/gay

Stop double spacing all your sentences, this isn't reddit. Also, if Trump proves that Obama really wasn't born here then that would invalidate every single law that Obama signed.

Niggers wont go, but it is a sacred temple for leftists cucks.

I'm interested in what you guys think, so I'll put up a poll.

Essentially, do leftists actually not understand exaggeration for effect and metaphor, or are they just faking it to try and make a point or attempt to trivialize the opposition's point?

poal.me/lbpgw6
poal.me/lbpgw6
poal.me/lbpgw6

this nigger is gonna be on the campaign trail from now until the election, because the DNC was so spooked by Hillary's low energy campaign

it's gonna be irritating as fuck to sit through several weeks of this sanctimonious jigaboo faggot

If you believe his mom was a citizen, it doesnt matter. He is a citizen.

What's the context of this?

Screw this uncle tom house nigger

he's a citizen but not a natural born citizen, and thus not eligible for his office

that said he's nearly out so it doesn't matter anymore

it's genetic trauma, just like with the grandchildren of holohoax jews

Except for the lasting damage of literally everything he's done while in office.

Depends. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that the term "natural born citizen" has ever actually been challenged or properly defined in all of US history.

The general "hard" position, that the birthers (among others) take it that it means one was born on US soil. This is actually probably the more common interpretation.

The more "soft" position is that it means one was a US citizen at birth, i.e. was born to at least one US citizen parent, not necessarily in the US.

As to whether or not Obama's laws would be struck down (if it was proved he wasn't born in the US), it would probably come down to a supreme court case over this.

If Trump proved he was born elsewhere, it could be a SCOTUS case where we could get a ruling. If it was ruled that Obama wasn't a natural born citizen, every single pozzed thing that Obama did, every appointment of muslims and feminists to federal courts would be invalidated immediately. I doubt this'll happen, but it wouldn't be meaningless simply because he's out the door.

But he doesn't even have genetic trauma. His father is from Kenya.

Natural born means you weren't made a citizen through naturalization acts passed after the writing of the constitution and bill of rights. There's a number of cases dealing with this, and you'd know this if you weren't a massive newfag. Ann Coulter wrote about this extensively when Rato was enemy #1. It's still up on v-dare if you care to do your own digging. The only thing that's soft here is your brain.

It's just bad practice. This hasn't happened, a president involving himself in the election so much in so long.

"No Person except a natural born Citizen,
or a Citizen of the United States
, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution" is eleigble for presidency

Frank Marshall Davis radicalized him.

For sure, guy's an asshole. He's also a bit salty because he didnt fuck the US up as much as he was commanded to.

It flows through all blacks everywhere. It's the magic of the negro kangs…

But Obama isn't even a real "African-American".

Also where's the Hispanic-American museum? Where's the Native-American museum? Where's the Asian-American museum? Where's the Muslim-American museum?

You disgusting mongrel.

Would not want to do that, might make people remember how shit african culture is. Rocks, sticks, and shitty statues any child can make. Not that I have been in such a museum, but reading this makes it look like most of the place is dedicated to muh slavery, a portion is africa kangz, and maybe a modern rap ganser niggers. Nothing amazing.

Blacks flourished under slavery and their quality of life was objectively better on the whole under Jim Crow. It doesn't matter what some 8 year old negro thinks we know the facts. 600k slaves made it to the North America and their numbers were 5x that by the time the civil war came around. There were free black land owners who actually contributed to the American economy as well, rice growing in the South for instance. I'm no nigger lover, but there isn't a single shred of evidence to show that life is objectively better for blacks now than before. Hell South African blacks had objectively better lives under apartheid than they do today.

Nobody else wants a propaganda museum aimed at trying to make themselves look like eternal victims for gibs.

Why do you think there are really only nigger museum and and jew museums?

in this exhibit you can see a young african american boy sucking on a cow's anus to stimulate it to piss at which the boy bathes his hair in it.

Trump SHOULD visit it
and record it
And do commentary about the ridiculous shit he sees.
You think he won't be honest?

he was just repeating Thursday's talking points

Over budget by at least a factor of 2 and massively behind schedule during building.

The detroit version shut down for a lack of funds for a while.

That's actually the only thing about the museum that accurately reflects African culture

They already did, kid.
They already did…

op trump curshed it with don king at a black church. trumping obamas shit.

It is a trap Trump was wise to avoid. If he found evidence, then it would still be considered fake and such, and he would have been dragged through the liberal news. Instead he said he wanted to focus on the campaign so just agreed with obongo being horn in the Unuted States. Stops liberals from using his comments against him and lets him focus on what needs to be priority number 1: winning the white house.

They built one in Cincinnati too. Nobody ever goes to it and it's on prime real estate downtown on the river. Tons of public subsidies to build it and keep it running.

Everything Obama produced was obviously printed on a modern laser printer. I am almost 20 years younger than Obama and even my birth cert was still handwritten on carbon copies. We still have never seen his real (original) birth certificate.

No need for museum. All he needs to do is type european people art into google.

There is one in Baltimore (of course) and I've only seen school groups and self-congratulatory banquets (paid for by someone else) held there.

A brewery was closed and knocked down to make room for this waste of space that everyone but blacks, getting gibs, avoids.

Trump should give Obama a copy of A South-Side View Of Slavery by former abolitionist Rev. Nehemiah Adams.

But that's true.

Dunham's jewish and the step father was a kebab malasyan.
Ever wondered why he's into trannies?
This guy has probably been groomed into an affirmative action puppet.

This is just spooky.

I swear to god the thumbnail for this thread looked like obongo had a really fucked up frowny face with one long yellowy brown tooth sticking out.

….anyway, I saw this bullshit mentioned on the (((news))) and I began to wonder, does it need visitors to pay for it staying open or something? Will it just die because no one actually wants to go there and pay to hear leftist propaganda about how WE WUZ KANGZ?

Visit Chicago without secret service to get a clue, nigger.

Should be Trump's response.

This is what happen when a whole country relax around black.

Found it

> at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution"

In case you had trouble understanding obongo

Best response.. Fuck your guilt museum.

lets talk about fifty years of government programs specifically created to "uplift the negro" and the results they have achieved.

(They actually got worse)

Only
Why do you think he was successful?

Keeping away from niggers was key.

what the fuck is that necklace hes wearing?

Hey obama, why don't you try spending US Taxpayers money on American projects?

Hey obama, why don't you try spending US Taxpayers money on American projects?

Hey obama, why don't you try spending US taxpayer money on AMERICAN projects?

fuck you obama

this is what he chooses to give a shit about? a fucking nigger museum?

People born on foreign soil to citizen parents are naturalized at birth, not natural born citizens. The 14th Amendment reads, in part, "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." This means that citizenship is conferred at birth only upon people who are born in the US to citizen parents. This is why there was controversy over George Romney and John McCain when they each took their first stabs at Presidency. In McCain's case, the law had to be changed (I think) to make US military property count as US soil.