ICE Agent Commits Suicide in NYC; Leaves Note Revealing Gov't Plans to Round-up & DISARM Americans

"The America I grew up in, and cherished, has been murdered by its own federal government. Our Constitution has become meaningless and our laws politicized so badly, they are no longer enforced except for political purposes" the note said. "Our elected officials are, to a person, utterly corrupt and completely devoid of any love or respect for the country which pays them. To them, everything is about getting and keeping power, and making illicit money from backroom deals."

"I was hired to enforce the law; to capture and deport people who come to this country against our laws. But now, if I dare to do that, I face being suspended or fired because our President refuses to faithfully execute the duties of his office. Instead, I come to work each day, and collect a paycheck twice a month, for intentionally doing little to nothing. I cannot and will not be party to this fraud; to this usurpation of the law, or to the despicable politicians betraying our nation"

"If the American people knew what this government is planning, they would rise-up and overthrow it. If I or anyone else in the federal government revealed what is coming, we would be killed anyway, so now I will reveal what I know.

We in federal law enforcement have been drilling for several years to control riots and uprisings from a coming financial collapse and widespread bank failures. The drills involve life-sized images of American men, even women and children, whom we are told to shoot for "practice" and to "get used to it."

We have been told that the economy is terminally ill and will fail in 2016. We are also told the banks are all insolvent and the FDIC doesn't have nearly enough funds to bail out depositors. We are told these events are unavoidable and it is imperative that the government survive when people rise-up over this.

When the collapse takes place, detention camps created under the FEMA REX-84 program in the 1980's to house illegal aliens whom we were going to deport, will instead be used to imprison American Citizens whom the government feels constitute a "threat." American citizens will be rounded-up without warrants and imprisoned without trial for God knows how long.

These camps have been equipped to carry out Hitler-scale killings! An actual "purge" of Americans citizens by the very government which they, themselves, created and pay for! I cannot be party to this."

"The government knows the military will rise-up to stop this, so our military is being deployed overseas, intentionally involved in foreign fights, and deliberately shrunk in size so they cannot be here or help Americans! This is why certain ammunition and weaponry has been removed from state-level National Guard Armories and over a Billion rounds of hollow point ammunition has been bought by the federal government. The states themselves have been disarmed of military-grade firepower so they cannot defend themselves from the federal activities. This is also why local police departments have been militarized and provided with armored vehicles and weapons of war"

superstation95.com/index.php/world/1288

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dP0g5
forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/03/11/1-6-billion-rounds-of-ammo-for-homeland-security-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/#10a7bb4e5e01
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"When the inevitable collapse begins to take place, electric power to the entire country will be shut off, as will all forms of communication. All banks will be immediately closed; no one will be able to get any money because all ATM's will be offline. Credit, Debit and EBT cards will not function. Anyone without cash will have no way to get any. The Emergency Alert System will be used to takeover all broadcast stations and tell the public this is a result of a cyber attack.

But while the American people patiently await things to get back to normal, the government will unleash round-ups of citizens they deem militants or dangerous. With all civilian communications out, and all TV and radio stations taken over by the Emergency Alert System, by the time word spreads of what is taking place, the government will already have the upper hand.

"Every federal prison has been outfitted with lethal gas systems. When things go bad, all prisoners in all prisons will be placed in their cells on lock-down. Prison staff will depart the facility, and a certain designated person will trigger a lethal gas system. All federal prisoners, regardless of their crime or their sentence, will be gassed to death in their cells. Once the gas clears, the dead will be removed and the prisons will then be used to house citizens who fight against the federal onslaught."

"So intent is the government to succeed they have recruited priests, rabbis and clerics from various religions to quote appropriate Scriptures about "obeying government." They are being trained to tell people not to fight back and that their best hope is to pray."

Executive order 13603 about “National Defense Resources Preparedness.”

This 10-page document is a blueprint for a federal takeover of the economy. Specifically, Obama’s plan involves seizing control of:

* “All commodities and products that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals”
* “All forms of energy”
* “All forms of civil transportation”
* “All usable water from all sources”
* “Health resources – drugs, biological products, medical devices, materials, facilities, health supplies, services and equipment”
* Forced labor ( or “induction” as the executive order delicately refers to military conscription)

Moreover, federal officials would “issue regulations to prioritize and allocate resources.”

"We in federal law enforcement have also been told that the government has a full database of all so-called "Preppers." Those people will be dealt with first – by armed federal agents coming to take their guns, then their food stocks, so food can be re-distributed as the government sees fit."

I disagree, it was murdered by public apathy

BUMP

I hope this isn't true. But it's very likely it is. Everyone stay in practice with your guns.

Whacha slidin?

Well scumbags , i've grown to like you. If shit goes that bad, you will always have this mercenarys gun on your side.

So…instead of going against the system within the system he is a member of, he just goes off and kills himself. Fucking lost opportunities and worthless.

I just don't want people to forget.

He likely understood himself to be completely impotent. If he had stayed alive he would have been smeared as an insane person, perhaps even harassed into behaving like one too before the end, and would have eventually been black bagged anyways.

With his death he made his statement, ended it firmly, and left the rest to us. He left with dignity.

Let's say this actually happens.
What the hell can we do?

If we stock up on guns and food, they'll both be taken from us. By the time we're motivated to do something, it'll be too late.

Just grab what you can carry and go north. Sure to have suppresor , plenty of ammunition. If you go with a pack make sure you move fast. Avoid major cities and you will be ok.

I feel like moving south where you won't freeze to death would be better.

Also, remember the Communists once in power when woods hunting for 40 years and killed all those who bugged out after 1917.

It's a bit old but newfags shout read this.
The deep state is preparing to take over.

This, this is pretty old mate and has been on Holla Forums before
and
LOL if only

the point is to go where someone normal would freeze to death , to places only madmen would make it

I hope the kikes finally push. I am waiting for something since 2012 and living this stagnant life since then - work, eat, sleep and repeat is killing me. Just do it already you faggots.

checked by the FBI.

Was a more credible source ever found for this?

Seemed almost believable until the whole prisons equipped with poison gas part.

Canadafag here.
Someone in the national reserves tells me that for the last 3-5 years their training has almost exclusively revolved around rounding people up innawoods.

You would have to leave and begin travelling north before martial law is declared and the right to free transportation suspended. The declaration would likely happen overnight and with no warning, making it difficult to know when you should go.

If you miss your chance, leaving will be difficult and you will likely be fleeing among a large mass of people doing the same, and most of you will be rounded up or killed.

If you leave early enough and make it far enough, remote enough, north enough, you may survive the initial takeover and chaos. But if I were the government, I would send out thousands of drones equipped with infrared cameras to do grid searches of the wilderness looking for innawoods survivors. If the drones could be fitted with weapons so they were capable of eliminating any survivors as they came across them, all the better.

Assuming you made it safely off the grid to a remote location where you intended to remain, you would likely freeze or starve to death in your first winter if you were not adequately stocked, or if you were adequately stocked, would likely die whenever your stores ran low. Without a fair supply of antibiotics, you could easily die of a simple urinary tract infection or something equally common and treatable.

You would need to know how to make preserves, smoke and salt meat, and have the supplies to cultivate a large garden. Even old west pioneers surviving in sod huts had the benefit of the odd delivery of supplies from back east that included new fabric for clothing, flour, sugar, salt, kerosene, and ammunition. They frequently died anyways. In any case the survival outlook is bleak.

If you don't leave, though, you'll be stuck in a city with no food or water to be found, starving until you're black bagged, thugged to death by street rats, taken to a FEMA camp… At least if you head for the woods, you'll die mostly on your own terms, as your own man, without having submitted to subjugation. You can die in peace and nature instead of a filthy diseased city.

Even understanding how treacherous a northern survival attempt would be, I would still go north and not south. Anywhere warm is sure to be overcrowded.

Or we could radicalize all of our people before any of this happens, and simultaneously storm every federal building in the country in a giant pincer move.
Fat chance of this happening, though.

Lad you overlook something. But i don't wanna say too much in this thread.

How much do you want to bet that Trump knows all of this, and he made his Presidential bid to combat it?

Also, if everything went to shit in the middle of winter, and surely they would not be stupid enough to do this in the summer, getting anywhere at all would be almost impossible because the roads would not be receiving snow removal maintenance. Any rural mountain roads frequently become impassible for parts of the winter even now, with civilization not in shambles.

A nightmare if you were trying to reach somewhere, a blessing if you were already there.

Source is complete bollocks and the "suicide letter" reads like regurgitated copypasta that has propated through various tinfoil sources for years now, just change the date of collapse to CURRENT_YEAR.

Besides all that the most you would need to survive for is months. Hell foreign declarations of war would become daily mail.

Checked back

And what would the federal government gain by killing millions of its citizens?

Would no country consider this a horrible atrocity and come to our aid?

This is retarded.

I'm still skeptical that our government can pull it off in the long run. If that story about how the EPA had to pass a regulation against employees shitting in the hallway is any indication, the bar seems to not only be lowered for the military but for the government agents as well.

The key is to make themselves look omnipotent and hope that impressionable normalfags buy it. Why do they still think 4D chess is exclusive to them?

Oh gosh, no one is going to die, quelle horreur!

shifting the blame onto the people, no matter how true, will only turn them against you.

IF hypothetically legit

1. Shoot back, you aren't going to prison. You are already going to be killed. The chance of you surviving and being a national hero with hoes at your beck and call increases if you shoot back. Not all agents want to just do their job, but they aren't going to give pussies and lameass fags the time of day either.

2. If you hear gunfire don't necessarily flee, provide support fire if possible.

3. Kick up a ruckas so Putin-sama and chinks get involved

4. Already now start getting bros together for this. Don't get women and children involved, you may need to move fast. Women and children WILl slow you down and agents aren't going to bring them either. The time to find out what to do is the day of reckoning.

5. Are you not ready to go innawoods? Why the fux not faggot? You don't need everything if you have others in your network prepping.

Reminder:

Fear is the most powerful weapon they have. They use it through shit like this an Alex Jones to control you

Don't mate

Don't be normal

Buy guns

prep

Fear

Fear

Fear the government

Then you won't do anything about changing the real longer term plan which is a genetic mixing of our races and a slow confiscation of our wealth…. See: reality

This. The one gaping hole in these FEMA death camp stories is that China and Russia would crawl up our asses so fast.

There's 300-something million people in America. If only 10% took up arms against the Feds, we'd still outnumber them 10 to 1 and that's assuming all the feds/military stay loyal to the government which is highly unlikely. They rely on infastrucure more than we do, and we could fuck shit up very easily. But even if hypothetically they could defeat the armed population of the US, they couldn't do that while simultaneously fighting of the rest of the world trying to get a piece of the action.

PS.
I've been warned that I was going to die in a government run Holocaust since I was 13 by different groups on TV or radio… I am now almost 40

this
basic bitch happening faggotry is cringe after a while. the real redpill is that there is only a veneer of control

I remember threads were made half a year ago about this.

D&C thread to demoralize and slide, report and bumplock. Trump will win and make ICE great again.

South is actually better due to Mexico being more chaotic and more suggestive and corrupt for dollars. Canada is a trap for people not ready to have out a winter war Soviet style.

Mountains are your friend

The disturbing thing is, this will scare the general public too much for them to listen.

WHO WAS THIS MAN?
I want as much info on him as possible!

You are 5 months late. Should have digged for info then. This is a slide thread please stop bumping.
STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD

Yea…
This user is right…

It would be very nice indeed if they collapsed it.

But the technicals in the stock market are solid, and theres no reason to believe a long term crash in the S&P is coming.
Maybe a short term crash, but certainly not long term.

my bad :(

Canadian here too: lots of our aboriginal service members are being recruited into resistance groups - basically Marxist-Leninist fuck-whitey type terror groups that think they're going to expel whitey from their lands. I actually know a few people in such groups and it gives me the heeby jeebies.

It's fearmongering to keep you afraid of ebil government while they carry out their mass replacement agenda.

That's funny. I always watch the negroes causing chaos in the U.S and think to myself, "Haha, good thing our natives are too docile and sedated from the listerine to cause any mass shenanigans."

Can't they come up with something better?

This user gets it.

Certain elements seem over-embellished like

Plus there's no proof of origin. So until I see that I can't take this seriously. Sorry.

without the gov and the jews who control it, there would be no white genocide. fuck off slomo.

It is true and even made national news a few years back.

archive.is/dP0g5

forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/03/11/1-6-billion-rounds-of-ammo-for-homeland-security-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/#10a7bb4e5e01

This is a hoax that's months old. SuperStation95 is Hal Turner.

Sheeeeit.
I still need more info on the leakers source though. Just knowing they are picking hollow point is alarming.

What if Trump is just bait to know all the possible revolutionaries and after Hillary wins illegals will be used to imprison all the Trump voters.

These guys come up with so much bullshit they're DISINFO as far as I'm concerned. They've done this 3 times in the past year already.

AND YET YOU FUCKING BUMP IT.

Buy guns and prep, but not out of fear that the government will prevail… because they are so boned in any shit hits the fan scenario. The only way they could pull it off is if their plans are executed 100% perfectly. Which they wouldnt be.

also.. this letter reads like the ramblings of a crazy man

It would probably be pretty lulzy seeing DHS try to detain 35 million people; most of whom will be armed.

1.6 billion bullets or no that is asking for it.

Ammo's no good to them when their heads are emptied.

Reminder that even people who are posing as being critical of the thread are mostly shills bumping it.

Sage goes in all fields, faggots.

Confirmed, this exact fucking thread was posted months ago.

Mein negers

At least he gives a date, 2016

If nothing happens by the end of the year, we know this is bogus.

Still, best to be /fit/ and maintain your /k/ skills just in case.

Yep. A terrible inefficient way to gas people. Most prisons are open air circulation.

This is a Hebrew fanfiction.

Send it to druge, infowars, Molyneux, breitbart - everyone.

I just noticed when I clicked archive.is:
12 may
12 may
12 may
12 may
12 may
12 may
12 may
12 may
12 may
12 may
12 may

I almost emailed a tip to breitbart….

This is facebook tier fake news

ALWAYS WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION FROM FELLOW Holla ForumsACKS, ALWAYS.

NEVER SEND OUT INFO WITHOUT CONFIRMING IT.

DONT BE A TRIGGER HAPPY IDIOT, MAKE SURE EVERYTHING YOU SEND IS LEGIT.

nO, AND STOP POSTING THIS.
dON NOT SPRED INFORMATION BEFORE IT'S ONFIRMED.

iGNORE THE happening FAGGOTS IN THESE STANCES. aLWQAYS VERIFY THE SOURES AND THE INFO FORST.

SHOW POST OPTIONS & LIMITS
DO NOT BUMP

Goddamnit u new fags fucking ruin the catalog every time.

I remember this fake thread with the same fake link.
Kill yourself

What makes you think they won't do the same thing? They are all run by the (((chosen few)))

thats an inordinate amount of dubs checking dubs

North is exactly where you do not want to go.

First of all, the north is on average a lot cooler than the south. This makes it 10x easier to detect your ass in the woods with thermal cameras.

Secondly, the north will be the first to fall. All of the weapons in the US are centered around the south, that is where the most resistance will be, so naturally the shills ITT will want you to avoid that area.

Do not listen to the De-motivational fuckers like this

They want you to lose. It will not happen.

Stay strong and ignore shills.

Also I should like to add that we are in a tight position.

There is a reason all these spics have been let loose over the borders, all the FF shit with Eric Holder was only the tip of the iceberg. They are betraying our trust by leading us on to think these spics are our friends, they are everywhere, they do not care about you.

They want to out breed you and kill you.

The government knows this, so while they focus on subduing the north they won't really have to worry much about the south as most of it will be a civil war between whites and spics.

Hence why the niggers have been being shilled so hard all over the media, they want them to seem like cool rational people and us the bad guys, notice all the "white on black violence" (which 10/10 times it's justified, but they don't want normies to know that)

We're in for a fist full of shit guys, but stay strong and we will make it through this.

[USER WAS VANNED FOR THIS POST]

Supporting kikebart is even worse than believing this story is legitimate.

Pfft, the government won't win a guerilla-war against it's own population. Simply not possible.

This. Bite the hand that feeds you….

Isn't that an old story that comes back every 6 months?

or go to the desert

This seems fake.