MFW I realize that Holla Forums is now full of junior high school kids

MFW I realize that Holla Forums is now full of junior high school kids.
I thought something seemed weird about Holla Forums for the last couple months, and I don't know why it took me so long to figure it out, but now that I have it is so obvious!
Literally 13 and 14 year olds.

wrong
t. knower

This was the pedos plan all along

meep meep we're getting overrun and dominated by shotas and I love it tbh

samefags

Holla Forums has been filled with kids since '03

Can we still check em?

there are no actual pedos here. just trolls. no one would be an unironic pedo in 2017.

That is what always happens with popular sites, OP. They peak, and everyone who wants to be one of the "in crowd", or in this case everyone who wants to be seen as an edgelord, shows up so they can brag about what they saw on Holla Forums last night to their friends. The people who were responsible for making the site good in the first place are long gone and take the content with them of course, but the momentum of popularity always carries the site on for several months afterward, until the kids realize that they are pretty much the only ones here anymore. It is hard to be edgy when it is all the same shit day after day.

I'm a hebe, tbh

You're clearly not

I was implying you were an underage faggot.

btw what did you think I was requesting? Not any names. Just your trust.

pics of hebe girls tbh. i'm not of hebe age

grannies are better tbh

Pics of hebe girls? Fuckin' pedos disgust me. Pedos are the ugliest beings on the fucking planet, but young girls are just the fucking worst. Only you in your own little fantasy bubble would think I have anything to gain from subtle requests. Come Peter

How old motherfucker

18-25 ?

Good, I was just scared of "minor content"

get out tbh

You seem lost. Pedos and hebes are never welcome here

minor? with a stomach like that?

this. grannies only tbh

You're right how could I be so foolish?

Better than toddlers

for sure. no one likes diaperfags

She's so great she almost looks like Miley Cyrus. Thanks for the wonderful pic user I knew I could count on you.

Fine. Taylor Swift. Most beautiful adult

Everybody knows prime age for girls is 13-17 when their pussies are still FRESH. Hebe masterrace!

Get out

You seem new. They were welcome here when HW owned the place.

Holla Forums is the new Holla Forums

This, btw.
Holla Forums is finished, anons.
It is MySpace.

Think of it this way: they can legally post nudes of their friends because they are their peers

Oooh, Zhenya dyed her hair!

well portugal is black so im not surprised

kys

you are what you hate.
And you make it worse by being an 100% ad-hom faggot rather than articulating whats the actual problem. probably because the actual problem is stupid

this

t. psychiatrist

you guesd it wrong faggit im only 11 yo and listen to Beethoven. Iwas brown in the wrog generatin.

Fuck you, the grown ups were here first.
And since you underage faggots are BREAKING US LAW by viewing NSFW websites, you should be b&.

Hey genius, just because a flag appears doesn't mean that is where the poster lives, or even that the country represented by the flag is where his VPN is routed through.

t. Trigglypuff