What are some oldfag-isms you miss? i liked "cool story bro" until stupid retards were wearing it on shirts

what are some oldfag-isms you miss? i liked "cool story bro" until stupid retards were wearing it on shirts

i'm rather fond of fiddlesticks tbh

none of them, it was always shit and I can't wait for the latest trend of le epic memz to die out as well

"only content that directly violates the DMCA or other US laws is deleted"

"Holla Forums, the Darkest Reaches of the Internet."

Thats at the administrative level, board owners can do whatever they want.

berating newfags and making them feel like shit. You would never see "newfag here" threads and if some retard dared to reveal their newfaggotry they'd be appropriately shitted on and told to fuck off. Nowadays or maybe just on halfchan people have no problem at all letting the newfags or "newfriends" as they call them know the norms rather than telling them to lurk moar.

no shitposting in this thread please

tbh I'm glad it's dying

yeah nobodys actually oldfag here, ill move on.

what about being a contrarian like this guy>>7603240, is he cool?

I miss when Kek was Orcish for "lol" and not a meme deity worshipped by 14yo Trump supporters and (some) sad adult men

Top kek

Yiff In Hell FurFag.
Thats an oldie

Check em. Is that an oldfag thing now?

Anything before 2014.

there was one of those today tbh

Pretty sure this is shitpost but if it isn't you're a retard that should lurk moar

nobody remember the cardstand?
i do, watching all night waiting for OP to show

lol is the thing now

not really relevant mate

kek was our lol. fucking reddit….

why did cool story bro become printed and sold in clothing stores. just why the fuck. the whole point of that saying is to retort with disinterest, not obnoxiously proclaim yourself so to feel like you have a personality. it's like Americans having weapons for "self-defense"

le reddit huh. look at 8ch fitting it

*in

I still use kek or jej. Lol is for my girls I chat with online.

I miss zippocat. Was like a daily dose.

I remember when meme was used as sarcasm, still annoys me to this day that everyone and their grandmother uses it seriously. I think when people started using it seriously is when most of the oldfags left.

I miss the time when memes were intended to be genuinely funny rather than this mess of """ironic""" meta-meta-meta-shitposting we have today.

SUCC

Lurk more newfag

Chekt

only newfags care about oldfagism

Bullshit. I've seen at least 4 Holla Forums alternatives killed by admins for getting too popular

I remember the cardstand

nobody has answered correctly

True.

Sad!