Need List of Jewish Celebrities

I've determined recent that Jews are so evil, that even looking at them, speaking to them, or listening to them can hurt you.

With that said, does someone have a list of famous Jews in the media? So I can avoid all their movies and etc. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

j-dar.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spielberg, Sarah Silverman, Carrie Fisher, Sacha Baron Cohen, Seth Rogan, Bob Dylan, JJ Abrams, Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, Mel Brooks, Gene Wilder, The Three Stooges, those are the ones that I can think of at the top of my head

I wish it could be a list of Jews who actually follow their religion, as they are the dangerous ones.

No, it's the ones who have left their religion that are the dangerous ones.
They are the ones who corrupt the children of the world.

user any piece of mainstream media has Jews involved

explain more

It's rare for a Jew to actually leave their religion. For every real apostate there are ten who go crypto.

thezog.info you stupid newfag
is it hard to use google?

by crypto, you mean a jew pretending he doesnt follow the religion publicly?

this
in any case a list of famous kikes in the media would take far too long to complile

yes

Just go and look at that jewdar site where it says how much jewish a movie is.

Kubrick was the only good jew tbh, he even said that hitler was right about almost everything

As I see it, these Jews are ethnically per-disposed to doing evil shit… so I guess we have to be on guard even against Jews who claim not to follow their religion.

What about Jews who claim to have become Christians. This is acceptable than to associate with them… even if it it might be wise to ask them to wear a cross around their neck at all times just to play it safe?

I basically have a spiritual belief that being Jewish is like being a demon from hell, that we need to religiously protect ourselves from like a exorcist kinda thing.

Does that make sense? I'm just trying to make my dividing line, as to the requirements it should take for me to have association with a Jew.

James Franco and his whole family, those faggots that make reaction videos, Amy Schumer,

For instance… do you think it's wise to check the Drudge Report? I heard someone say he converted to Christianity.

And it sucks to have to group jews into the same boat, as i sincerely believe so long as they don't follow their religion they're not as dangerous to talk to, but just to be on guard for crypto religious jews you cant speak to any of them, unless they're professing Jesus…etc

I'm just gathering ideas for my anti-Jewish ideology… =/

Hello fellow Nazis: #NotAllJews amirite?

You forgot Fischer.
The only technically good jews are apostate jews.

Technically becouse they're still fucked up. Kubrick's movies are full sexual symbols.

check out neil keller, he had a site but it may have been deleted. Obsessed with Jews.

Just listen to the Adam Sandler Hannukah songs … he names a lot of them.

are you fucking retarded? that was 1488er tier shit

Nice slide thread.

It's been down for the past month or so. I think it's gone forever. j-dar.ca/

OP, just avoid Hollywood. Read good books or listen to good music instead. If you must watch movies, the only decent ones are, generally, pre-70s.

So many FUCKING NEWFAGS SPOONFED ME PLOX GUIZE.
I just realised I have media images.