The forced meme amerimutt it's some sort of psyops to reduce american pride

The forced meme amerimutt it's some sort of psyops to reduce american pride.

yep

Except it doesn't work because the only countries spamming it are literally overpopulated with Muslim refugees

True, most are just jealous that they are from shit countries or that their countries are insignificant

i hate ameripukes more than i hate my life tbh

Holy shit how dense are you?

This is why it keeps getting posted, you take the bait every fucking time.

What was her name again? Kendall???

but if you looked demographically youd realize those countries are 85+% whote, whereas America on the other hand…..
numbers dont lie

*white
t. phoneposter

its psyop but also funposting
borders do not determine ethnicity or culture that directly
i am a mutt too :,(

like this post is the whole reason this meme got made in the first place. americans who most of which have never been to EU talking about the whiteness of EU countries. media sensationalism of refugees in (((cities))) is responsible tbh

No, it is just one more in a long line of lame-assed attempts at forcing a troll meme on 8ch, nothing more. It only seems serious because the context you are seeing it in is so full of retards that it seems serious in comparison.

HUUUUURRR me pure aryan u poor euroguyyy.

you guys are genuine tards.

sauce on this girl posted by a poo in loo?

Holla Forums is filled with genuinely stupid posters at this point honestly. The fact that you can see it means you aren't as delusional as they are.

Hate us cause they aint us

When do I get one of these?

Why would anyone want to be a mutt?
Most Americans don't seem to care out their ancestors, and are a mix of all kinds of European nationalities - Ruski, Polak, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Jewish - and maybe some Anglo and Kraut thrown in for good measure.

It's obviously not meant to be taken to heart you fucking faggot.
The only thing that's irritating is you keep shitting your pants over it and derailing threads like the tool you are. If you didn't get mad and act like spastic faggots over it then it wouldn't be spammed everywhere.
It's literally on the same level as
If the Argentineans can have fun with that why the hell can't you have fun with this?

we don’t spaz out when people make fun of mcdonalds and walmart. We don’t spaz out when people make post fat spurdo saying Gob Bless Ameriga :DDD. The amerimutt is just a mediocre forced meme and I think some people are tired of seeing it spammed every other thread

Yeah idk why they don't care

yes, they are called americans and its hilarious watching them throw hissy fits

😠

You mean a natural and organic meme

shit meme, top keks
burgers butt-annihilated
qed: add enough shit and anything flowers
the rest is irrelevant

Pysop gives it too much credit. It's primarily one assmad leftypol tard crying about how much of a laughing stock Germany has become. But rather than try to fix it, he flings shit at other countries in utter futility.

Eventually he'll get doxed.
Eventually every time he posts he'll be replied to with a picture of his embarrassingly ugly face.
Eventually there will be more edits of him with bloodshot eyes and loads of Islamic jizz on his face than there are of his shitty forced meme.

But I thought it was a Londoner, fellow goblin?

Really though, think about what you're getting riled up over.
Getting mad proves him right, ignoring him bores him, but playing along might lead to fun times and counter-memes.

That's an evil comment for a tiny twat like that of yours. Let's be serious for a second on your demand: It's the white Americans who back stabbed Germany (and Europe). You are a traitor and your grandparents traitor scum. Would it be 4 years ago, you would be bragging about how many Germans/Italians/Japanese your grandpa killed during WW2 and how proud you are to be a traitor to your own people, at least that's what most white Americans did and still do. You can try to shift the blame over to the Jews, but the Jews are not a race and not even a stable sect, they only have as much as power as a state and it's people allow them to possess.
Germany is in it's bad shape because of America and America is in Control of the EU and it's borders. You can lash out at Germany and Germans as much as you want but Germany does not exist since a long time - it's a pseudo state since it has lost the war.
Anyway, you are a traitor even if you are an American Brit or French by ancestry, you are a traitor and a sad loser who pretends to be white by posting pictures of Germans and Hitler on the internet - they same Germans and the same Hitler your Country and your Grandparents have back stabbed and killed.

Everyone around the globe knows: You are lower on the ladder than any Jews combined can ever be and you are only 56% white American.

It wasn't made by goons, they make nothing. It just perfectly fits with their ideology so they're running hard with it. They'll run it into the ground like the knowyouroldmeme crew they are. It's the same as the defeatist shills that shit on everything (Sweden is done, they're all cucks, etc.)

Amerimutts are the most fragile snowflakes the internet has ever seen, no other country has gotten this butthurt over a simple joke.

Say what you want but the memes are leaking into reality. This guy (1/4 swedish, 1/2 scottish, 1/4 spanish) for example is a manifestation of the 56% meme.

idk I'm still not sure if it surpasses the butthurt generated by DESIGNATED

looks like a pure blooded american to me tbh fam

amerilards

the amerifats should know they stinky and fat

What a beauty, danskbror!

Soros sponsored d&c attempt of a meme. Best part is the yuropoors are even getting paid to spam it. Artist is getting paid for sure though

Pride of what? Of being self righteous cunts?

I hate americans too but whats wrong with that pic?

shut up muhammad

Oh man….

Don't mean to intrude in your bantz, but isn't your whole country composed of varying degrees of portuguese and black africans racemixing?
We're a boring mix of spaniards and mapuches.

Yeah no it's just Holla Forums has their panties in a wad because their B.O. was outed as a cum-guzzling tranny. or something like that.

What's your point? They don't look alike. One's a smiling black girl, the other is some sort of primate

No silly, the nigger girl is on the left. The ape is on the right.

Your immigration problem is self-inflicted. Deal with it. It started with Gastarbeiter, long ago, which were your own idea too.