New Hillcunt Ad: Trump Calls Girls Fat

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

youtube.com/watch?v=vHGPbl-werw

Other urls found in this thread:

pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2013/10/11/0956797613493642.abstract
vocaroo.com/i/s0e01sO8pBpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillary's America, where (((Amy Schumer))) is a solid 10.

always an appeal to emotion

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

IF YOU VOTE FOR HILLARY - YOU GET FAT

VOTE HEALTHY

Are you Trump-Body ready?

SCIENTISTS DISCOVER NEW WAY TO LOSE FAT - VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP!

MEANWHILE HILLARY WAS CALLING WOMEN BIMBOS AND WAS DEFENDING HER HUSBAND WHILE HE WAS RAPING SEVERAL WOMAN

Wait this is real?

KEK

Damn, really made me think about his policies and where he'd take the country, good political ad

We could also remake this ad and instead have Hillary say 'Deplorable!' against these girls, make sure there's Trump stickers and signs in the shots.

"Talking about my health is braindamage-shaming."
Of course it's all about Hillary, who wants everyone to stop talking about her health.

This is good. Anybody who sees obesity as an issue will vote for Yrump whilst Hillary will pander to the 'healthy at every size' landwhales.

Finest journalism.

Truth hurts, blimps.

How to make a shitty liberal ad: Chose three notes on a piano and repeat them constantly and show lots of sad closeups.

It's a campaign ad.

Difference?

He should sue that fat slob's campaign.

Is the girl fat?

That one flat chested girl looks like her boobs got scooped out. I feel bad for her really.

lol that was probably the funniest part.

are they filtering comments or something? I can't see any other than my own.

ONLY ROSIE O'DONNELL

I think so

The only rebuttal necessary.

What the fuck is this some new kind of censorship? I wouldn't be surprised if they debuted it on a Hillary ad.

i'm on it

Checked and kek'd

(check'd)

Yep, I'm seeing the same thing. Apparently every single comment has been filtered…..?

webm

It's the new way to have 'comments are disabled' I think. In the past, 'comments are disabled' meant 'lol u no trole me' but always reeked of having something to hide. Doing it that way makes it seem like it's just that no one commented. Good move, Google googles.

What's weird is it still has the comment counter and it keeps rising.

Not really, it clearly says that 178 comments have been submitted.

Are you two logged into google? I'm not on this browser so maybe it's asking you to log in to view comments sort of like faceberg.

I'm logged in

We're almost at 1000

Crazy, they really are hiding comments then. The only other thing I could think it could be is an incompatible browser or maybe that one of your plugins like umatrix is blocking it, but I doubt you haven't tried turning it off if you do have it.

Welcome to 1984 gentoomen. Shadilay.

Why is the video unlisted?

I want this. My body is ready.

I don't think it was like that before.

only jerks call girls fat

good thing girls aren't attracted to jerks

good thing attractive candidates are not more likely to get votes

pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2013/10/11/0956797613493642.abstract

Ho-lee fuk. Did they already realize what a huge mistake they've made?

QUICK, DELETE ALL THE EVIDENCE

were all the comments deleted?

lmao

They can't possibly have realized that Trump can just go
and just completely destroy their narrative.

They're not. You just can't see them.

Kek.

Good work user, do your best.

No, I want the president that enables fatties and sluts.

Not fat.

Landwhale.

Times have changed user.

To any anons that haven't seen this, it's absolutely worth watching if you want more understanding / appreciation for beauty. Or if you are interested in philosophy too.

I'm only just getting fit for the first time in my life. I wish I had of been taught the importance of this when I was a kid. My life would have been brighter.

They would vote for Hillary but they were too lazy to get off the couch and go to the polls

An excellent documentary, Roger Scruton is the man.

You already have the fat feminist vote Hillary, you are just wasting money with this one.

You can fuck around until you're about 40 if you're healthy to begin with, but you want start lifting and be buff by the time you hit 50 because your body can't repair itself as quickly after that age. While he is why you also need to stop smoking and other degeneracy you before that too.

I plan on living 120+ and no, not with singularity kikery.

this.

I work out because dindus want to steal my shit, and sam hyde can kill me with one punch.

Also grils like the muscles

not just defending rapist bill, but defaming the women that accused him.
when she was a lawyer she had to defend a rapist of a little girl. she knew he was lying and the evidence was poorly handled. so instead of mainly focusing on that, she defamed a 12yo girl and accused her of fantasizing about it and asking for it and blaming her.

I work out because I want to be like Augusto.

it's gonna be good just inserting trump images

It's not Bush America anymore, user. No more fatshaming Americans. Now it's fat pride, under Obama!

why not?

He is a fucking real man.

Ask her what happened when she caught Al Gore balls deep in Chelsea.

I see it right there in the video list.

Wait can they have videos listed only in certain countries?

I couldn't see it when I first saw the thread. It showed up about 10 minutes ago.

do you guys think Roger Scruton is redpilled he seems smart enough to not be a brainwashed zombie and to see what the demographics shift will do.

Why are girls making this body image thing an issue.

I'm a dude with a healthy BMI and can see my toes when I look down and I'm still self-conscious, even moreso when I see some tub of lard string hair with some hot chick.

Oh shit that funny

New and improved version.

Hard to get those still images into the video without assloads of work though.

Hillary clearly didn't heed Joe and Mika's warning to not bring up women suffering

Always. They're getting so desperate.

To Hillbots, being called "fat" is worse than being gang-raped by rapefugees.

Pretty damn good.

I definitely think so. He's lived through meaner shit than we have, he was there when the student commie riots were happening in France, he was an activist in communist Poland and Czechoslovakia, he put his life on the line in the fight against left-wing degeneracy. He speaks relentlessly in defence of Christianity in the UK, which is European ground 0 for atheism. Until a few years ago he spoke/wrote very firmly against gay marriage, but had to retract (he said he no longer thinks the way he thought, but I have the suspicion he was more or less forced to say that and doesn't really believe it, as his arguments against gay marriage were and remain waterproof).

tl;dr I think that not only he is redpilled, he's more redpilled than he can reveal, being a public figure who has to live in degeneracy-central

That's why you turn the emotional appeal against them.

For every time that show that mudslime sand nigger child dead on a beach, You show them that little girl dead on the street when she was hit by that mudslime "peaceful refugee" in a semi.

What's funny is that those are all little girls developing and she just insulted them all.
She did it because he was talking about grown women

I've never seen that before.

Unfortunately, this is more effective than we'd care to admit.

She's still going to lose, though, unless they just rig the election

lel

That's a good joke.

All you need to do is point out Hillary's mistreatment of women and defending rapists, and this ad is nullified.

I don't think it is. It only appeals to women that were going to vote for her anyway. Her stooping so low could hurt her, though.

Haven't only two people ever made it to that age?

Fuck off kike

I don't know, maybe. To anybody who's not already a zombie who was automatically going to vote for Hillary, this could be interpreted as not Trump being an evil sexist, but Hillary and her campaign manipulating women and their (admittedly real) body image issues for the sake of advancing herself. This video is just Hillary trying to trigger cunts to vote for her, which comes off as manipulative propaganda to anybody with a functional brain.

test1

Was any of these not taken out of context or concocted?

Fuck me. Literally anything they will do.

WE

Yeah, my mum and dad.

The juxtaposition of the piano and his comments makes this the most unintentionally hilarious campaign ad I've ever seen in my life.

Good starting point. The stills need to be dimmed down a lot and perspective corrected - pretty easy in the GIMP.

Just like her 'Our Kids Are Watching' one.

I am using any and all methods to stop Shillary voters.

Got some Berniecucks to vote Jill Stein.
Others to tune out completely and aren't going to vote.
My own sister, well, I am going to drop off a couple bottles of wine the night before and give her boyfriend some weed so they will blow off voting the next day.

I have my uncle taking my mom out to brunch and to the beach for the afternoon.

It's basically white women against civilization on my end. I have converted more Mexicans than white women, no fucking lie or exaggeration, to Trump this year.

I can't believe how many people, including my close family and friends trust the MSM and always have.

Suffrage was a mistake.

Seconded. Scruton is required viewing.

Massive infographic incoming

1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

The retard one where they use a child to bitch about the provable lie that Trump made fun of that reporter was funnier though.

Someone needs to splice Rosie O'Donnell into all of the shots between Trump.

Conception Inception?

Dear god the memetic shitposters we could create.

This is now my fetish.

Oh shit, that's tight, son.

WEW

red alert

likes are catching up to dislikes

2/10

would bang

i mean who am i kidding

Now I wish she would have died from whatever made her pass out at 9/11

I read that 2nd image as "arnold's fitness for kikes" at first

Holla Forums had its effect

This is solid. But honestly might be better without the trump stuff in the background.

Does anyone know what the piano music is? Then we could change the audio with the same music.

Well played, Hillary. I can now see that the emperor is wrong on every single issue because he chose to slap a bitch who was begging for it.

Who the hell is running her campaign, anyway? It's like they went to the nearest mentally challenged facility and found the kid the other retards considered too stupid to talk to.

Alright, OK, guys this is bad. This is REALLY REALLY bad. Trump needs to get out ahead of this and condemn these actions and the supporters involved. This is the moment of truth for his campaign if he fails this test, it's over for him.

A major speech directed at his supporters, telling them this kind of behavior is inexcusable is the only way forward from this. I've been a Trump supporter since forever and I'm telling you. This NEEDS to happen!

some of it is alright, like the girl in the bathroom with the Trump sign on the wall. But stuff like the poorly pasted on copy of Crippled America don't work as well

I'm pretty sure this is just more evidence that Hillary's entire campaign are Trump plants, they can't be that stupid to think this is a good thing. The blocked comments are shady shit too.

I kek'd

What are you implying you shitlord

Make America healthy again.

Obviously he means to say that 3 out of every 2 women are raped. The other one is a tranny.

Does anyone have a webm of this triggering?

Forgot to downboat. Thanks for the reminder.

They're all adolescent. She could have D cup bazongas within a year.

you know what this means? only hot or strong headed women wont be touched by this ad

Kinda cute.

And seriously? ISIS, trade, illegal immigration, possible WWIII, Benghazi, scandals, and yet calling girls fat is a top priority. Women should never have political power.

Women are fucking idiots. In 2012, when asked what the most important issue was for them they answered "MUH VAGINA" (abortion)…..Men said "Jobs and the economy".

Trump needs to quickly counter this. Make commercials featuring Juanita Broaddrick and the rest of Bill's rape victims.

He always gives me a chuckle.

(checked)
She wants to be fucked stupid by a fascist man.

I remember that pic. Even "Republican" women go on about their twats once in a while.

Trump supporters confirmed for running her entire ad campaign. Every single fucking thing I've seen from her camp has been a tongue-in-cheek nod to Trump hilarity, likability and outright shitposting. Seriously, think about it.

My sides are exploded to death.

Vid related: Hillary wakes up on November 9th.

isn't hillary the one who is desperately trying to import serial rapists into the united states?

oy vey, you know why he's allowed to be so racist right?

The kikes at jewtube have made comments invisible. Although the comment section is enabled.

Bill probably fucked Chelsea too, she's not his daughter after all I doubt he gave a fuck.

WOMEN WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP SO THEY HAVE ANOTHER EXCUSE TO CLAIM THAT THEY'RE OPPRESSED

falsehoods are not empowering
the first step is to acknowledge there is a problem.

maga

Thanks, I lost this OC in a reformat and totally forgot it existed. It's just too bad the shitposting about Bernie is just a distant memory.

audio ripped from an inspiring democratic commercial

vocaroo.com/i/s0e01sO8pBpM

Seems normal.

Would showing war victims work with Clinton lines showing her complete disregard for them?

Hol up, is Hillary implying that these girls are fat?

She is highlighting Trump's oppressive cishetwhite healthism for the Tumblrina demographic.

Obligatory reminder

They already tried to stump him with the same thing once and failed.

They are basically reheating a dry failed meme.

Jesus girls have it so fucking easy. You don't even have to work out really just DON'T STUFF YOUR FAT FUCKING FACE WITH BROWNIES AND CUPCAKES ALL DAY

Even so, a slightly portly woman can still find a man if she's kind, sweet, and generally behaves like she would be a good mother. Chicks aren't taught to be like that now are they? They're taught to be a bunch of aggressive "you go gurl!" dick-ladies.

gee, which one should i vote for?

He is honest and does not give a shit about PC. That's is our next President for sure. There is no other candidate around that can be trusted as much in saying what he thinks and not what I want to hear in order to not be triggered.

I also think they are poisoning her and that is that reason she feels so sick.

Oh come on now.

That's nothing I got a Muslim to vote Trump and he spends his day organizing Muslims to shit on Hillary.

If you don't want to be seen as fat don't be fat.

new leaked hillary vid

Wasn't her last ad basically saying
"THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!"

Someone needs to remake this but with only Rosie ODonnell clips.

Yes, we want this president for our daughters, so they don't grow up to be fat whore sluts who are entitled princesses.

Oh how far we've fallen.

Kek they really are digging for something.

you can comment on ops video lol let her have it.

This man has to be president.

Imagine being so overweight that you begin to hear the president's disapproval of your body in your thoughts. These girls want the Don, but they lack the beauty and fitness to receive the Don. Imagine the sexual tension they feel when they attempt to stump him in person.

PUT A MAGA HAT ON A FEW OF THEM
OR TRUMP BEANIES
OR TRUMP SWEATBANDS

Check out that like to dislike ratio. Fatties getting BTFO

Did these same cunts attack Michelle Obama over her promoting healthy lifestyles over fat?

I think the fundamental failure on that front is that if you're a dick/cunt and don't deliver, it doesn't cut the bacon. If you're a dick/cunt and get shit done, people will at least tolerate you because you're making stuff happen. Feminism never digested that concept.

She far heavier than a solid 10 blocks user.

In the old days you fell in love and married at the peak of flower, and there was a concept called wife goggles where even if the wife porked out, she was still loveable because there was a concept of loyalty.>>7641975

This is very bad for Trump. Hillary is totally getting the awkward-adolescent-girl vote.

Damn. Thought this guy quit. Glad I was right.