The Mutt is better then the Pedigree?

So i have a question. After watching this video where some white female makes this claim that somehow whites were bred from Neanderthals and Blacks from sub-Saharan humans. Thus some how whites are superior because they came from some kind of more intelligent breed of human. But that Blacks are less intelligent, but stronger and more durable because of their heritage.

If nature breeds out weaknesses in breeding then doesn't that mean that Half White, Half Black Children are superior to their parents? Doesn't this mean that just about any racial hybrid is a superior human to their parents and much of the pure breed races as a whole?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/05/23/this-fossilized-tooth-might-prove-humans-came-from-europe-not-africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs
hooktube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
hooktube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
hooktube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
hooktube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs
pumpkinperson.com/2016/08/08/which-race-is-physically-strongest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope a nigger is a nigger
Even one drop

/thread

the more genetically diverse an organism, the better are its chances at survival - therefore its advantageous in nature to have genetically diverese organisms so you don't fall privy to inbreeding depression/susceptible to genetic drift.

natural selection, as it occurs in nature, does not really apply to humans anymore though.

ya know what
I don't understand why shave your armpits
when you're just revealing disgusting dark skin below
or is that stubble
any case full grown would look better and I'm not even into that

well that ain't me if thats what you are implying

Nice try Schlomo.
The Out of Africa theory of evolution has been disproven.

so then where did humans originate then?

kosher propaganda

there has always been separate popuplations

ummm…it is most likely to not suffer from genetic diseases
that does not mean it is better suited for survival.
as beneficial traits as such high IQs aren't present in every population, and I take a slightly higher chance of having genetic diseases, then losing IQ points

come on

it's not even that. hybrid vigor stops applying when the parents are too genetically distant. hybrid vigor is great for american euromutts and when a french breeds a german, etc. but whites and niggers are too different and the offspring is weaker.

Yes, basically why racemixing is a good thing.

This tbh. Basic biology.

hybrid vigour literally doesn't exist, it's real in 2 cases 1) unexpected synergy of genes (very unlikely) 2) parents were inbred

well i decided to look up what user was talking about. Pretty good answer in this article:

nypost.com/2017/05/23/this-fossilized-tooth-might-prove-humans-came-from-europe-not-africa/

TLDR version: However, the findings in no way call into question that our species, Homo sapiens, first appeared in Africa about 200,000 years ago and later migrated to other parts of the world, the researchers said.

“Our species evolved in Africa. Our lineage may not have,” said paleoanthropologist Madelaine Böhme of Germany’s University of Tübingen.

actually I'd leave a hair of doubt and say that sapiens might have also evolved in southern Arabia

no, what's that russian's name. anton klyosov? he published researched in 2012 showing that whites couldn't have descended from shitskins. there were missing markers. i don't remember the specifics. it's been a year or two since i read it.

I hold cognitive capacity to be of the most precious thing humans have.
I don't agree with hybrid vigor, however niggers are fucking stupid, so I share your goal of not having whites out breed by niggers, as that would cause serious damage to human's ability to understand things, and be able to engineer a better life via technology

oh wow. Here's a idea for you Mister Superior. Really smart white men rape a bunch of black african women and then we build spaceships and we send the superior bastard children into space to conquer the galaxy while we all sit here nice and comfy-like.

personally i don't give a shit about hybrid vigor, beyond what statistics it can bear out. i just know the effects aren't seen when humans breed with apes - which is a common argument when kikes try to promote race mixing

but if humans didn't originate in Africa then doesn't that mean that white people are the apes and any black person breeding with a white person is committing bestiality?

that would still make lower IQ offspring
that is what I want to avoid
I don't east asians should mix with whites for the same reason

whatever your reasons
I just hope we take control of our genes, and put 3DPD out of reproduction.

no, if anything, it means that whites are the humans and niggers are the mutants that resulted from humans with low impulse control committing bestiality. niggers aren't human. never have been, never will be. any person fucking a nigger is committing bestiality.

i'm making preparations to breed a white girl. i plan to have at least 3 kids with her, and from what i can tell so far, she possesses the rare quality known as loyalty

uhh…okay you want to get rid of women. Are you gay or something? You want a world like Saber Marionette J?

Fuck off pedo.

fuck off incel

Enjoy getting cucked and paying alimony.

you don't know anything about 3DPD then. I am not really all about "HANDS OFF OUR WHITE WOMEN"
I am resentful that they are just a critical factor in reproduction.

artificial wombs and making embryos from skin and sperm cells would be a preferable to having to breed with a 3DPD. you would still be able to breed with one if you wanted, but they wouldn't have a monopoly on it, and is what is important. There would always be a genetic population above 90, forever.

no. just because you can't keep a woman in line doesn't mean that i can't either

My waifu isn't hypergamous like your shitty 3dpd.

your waifu won't swallow your cum either

His waifu also doesn't fuck, has a thing for older men, is a total crazy bitch and isn't real.

LOL

Americunt

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Negroids don't seem to demonstrate any particular advantage over Caucasians or even Mongoloids, beyond athletic ability. They don't live longer, they don't excel in anything noteworthy, they don't work harder, they're the least intelligent of the 3 races, and they have too many drawbacks based on genetics alone.

is only a thing if you're a cousinfucking muslim. it takes a stupidly small population, like appalachian isolates in the past, for this to even be a thing.
meanwhile nobody bats an eye at the genetic barn fire outbreeding causes.

trips

gumballs immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

diversity for everyone, except for israel
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

open gates
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

We're not sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs

better links

gumballs immigration
hooktube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

diversity for everyone, except for israel
hooktube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

open gates
hooktube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

We're not sorry
hooktube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs

its rather, that u split the difference. If u want to increase the potential, u breed individuals with desired characteristic, instead of 2, that have 1 of each, as evident by all the artificial selection done in any animal farming.
If u want a strong and smart kid, u get 2 ppl, who r both strong and smart, not 1 smart and 1 strong

Who the fuck taught you biology?

Weaknesses don't just "breed out", natural selection works when people with superior genes live and get to pass on their genes, while the people with inferior genes die out. Different evolutionary environments create pressures on different evolutionary traits, and so to take one example some races will have high IQ and a big brain (which requires a lot of energy to sustain) and other races will be physically superior and have larger and more effective muscles. This is easily seen in comparing blacks vs whites: whites have higher IQ, blacks are stronger pumpkinperson.com/2016/08/08/which-race-is-physically-strongest/

When you mix races, you dilute all the special traits that makes each race unique, and effectively get a "jack of all trades, master of none" type race. This is not useful in the modern environment in which IQ is far more valuable than physical traits. If you want an example of mixed race societies, you don't have to look any farther than South America.