Pull out your dick and fap onto picture
Post results here

TITS OR GTFO
PUSSY OR GTFO
ASSHOLE OR GTFO

I see no proof of that.

She's a degenerate whore. Like ALL of the hwamen of the alt-lite
Pic related

Tell her she needs about 5 more years of practice before I'd even consider accepting a painting from her.

Those tits are perfect tbh.

I want to see them tbh

only gay guys like tits like that. Real men like tiny perky a cup tits.

makes sense

gay guys like huge tits because it reminds them of ass. Straight men like tiny tits because it reminds them of girls they were around in highschool.

Ten year old boys don't have a or b cup tits, they are flat. I know you're trying to claim i'm a pedophile, but come on.

Source? Proof? Anything besides random shit you pulled out your ass?

When humans started walking upright, women grew tits because it looks like an ass. Before then, human females had no gigantic tits.

Random shit you came up out of nowhere with is not proof, dumbass.

You're right. It's also underfed women, women with stunted development, and low-quality women.

So which is it? Do you like fucking kids, fucking underfed women, fucking women with fucked up genetics, or fucking 4/10 women?

Just google "human evolution". Females never had big tits when they were walking on all fours. But you're probably a jew worshiping fag who follows some Abrahamic religions and thinks the world was created by a sky master or some retarded shit (note: i'm not an atheist, i'm a pantheist).

Women who are malnourished don't have small tits. Let me give you some anecdotal evidence. My sister grew up in a middle class family environment, she had all of the food she could want, yet she had small tits. Meanwhile, nigger females in Africa have massive tits and live in mudhuts and sip on beetle dung in order to get their nourishment.

This tbh, backing up with pic related. current year american female specimen, yet small tits.

What are you arguing about anyway?

You ever seen a pregnant animal? Apart from prey animals, who never develop large breasts to avoid being singled out by predators, all animals develop large tits during ovulation and pregnancy. This is because large tits indicate that you're fucking a fertile female, and small tits indicate that you're fucking an infertile female or a male.

Shit genetics detected.

The ones with access to food, sure. The shit you see in documentaries tends to be of tribes that have at least enough food not to be starving.

Pound it

the queen of b
i miss her hanging boobs

SHe has nudes out. Someone post.

Actually, gay men are the singular group that does not prefer big tits. Gay men and pedophiles. High testosterone men like big tits, men looking to be fathers like big tits. The guys who like small tits are pic related.

So, no evidence at all you mean? You're naming one girl. There are entire sites that chronicle young girls with big natural tits. Hell, there's a certain image board with that as it's letters, /ygwbt/. You can google to find out where.

Horseshit, that's where you fucked up. Africa has the smallest bust sizes in the world, across racial lines.

Bra sizes are going up for the same reason dick sizes are going up, sexual selection. Men who want to reproduce prefer women with bigger tits. That's why they're trying to sell flat chested women in the media. It's about demoralizing them and decreasing our birth rates. Also sex-hating feminists running all the studios.

Isn't she a Marxist now? Ironically if true, is only proof that she can and is being bought out.

She's apparently a "Strasserist", which is some kind of combination of a commie and a nazi. IIRC she picked up the ideology from her autistic husband.

Well thats retarded. Never get your politics from women because hot damn are they retarded.

Women don't have politics, they just follow whatever's popular.

He's not autistic! He's just got mild Aspergers, which is totally different!

By the way, anyond want to buy her friendship bracelet?

Women don't have souls. There is only a finite amount of souls in the universe and women haven't gotten any in a very long time. That's why they can't think for themselves and are easily influenced.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

literally made me laugh out loud

56% white American Nazis BTFO

And what a shock, as soon as she revealed she was nuts she became leftypol. One of your kin there, Merkelite.

56 spammer btfo

t. triggered mutt

lol

56% American BTFO

You're not fooling anyone Muhammad

pic related is me

You are a massive faggot along with whatever BO pinned that thread

I hope the newfags to Holla Forums that were angry we'd wreck her e-celeb threads learned something from the experience. That could have gone much worse.

What a massive inferiority complex you have there.

What is it like being objectively broken? What is it like having your sexual preferences dictated by whatever elites believe serves them best?

Yes, pic related is you.

No, they simply run over to Laura Southern to hype a new attention whore.

Hi, I'm from Europe.
AHA! Holla Forums once more EXPOSED to be anti-white traitors.

Beat the god damn shit out of that creepy bitch

Strasserists were the first nazis before Hortlor came and fucked with the party's inner workings

what happened to her?
I know that she was b& from yt for hbd hitler type videos, she wasnt genuine anyway
did she actually become leftypol?
that is pitiful

I mean, if I were you, I'd feel pretty much the same. The whole world has been taught to hate Germans in school. Thankfully there are still plenty that know better.

Show me where he said "I admit she was nuts all along," /leftynigger/.

Show me a thread on Holla Forums where everyone didn't immediately call her a dumb cunt.

It's like when it comes to Holla Forums these people conveniently "forget" the board is constantly spammed with shit threads nobody likes.

Still makes videos under a new channel. Nothing political. She's a waifu and pregnant by a nice white autist. Can't remember the channel but just discovered it a month ago. Wasn't interesting enough to sub. She's keeping it uber vanilla now.

someone post the audio her sperging out related to her kid