Is revenge NOT a good idea?

There is someone whom I want to kill even if it meant going to prison myself. My therapist, as well as plenty of other wusses who never had to endure what I did keep telling that revenge doesn't fix things, but they are obviously full of shit and only saying that because it's either their job or they just don't want me to harm someone else.

From what I've seen, revenge is not only the only justice you're going to get, it's the only way to redeem yourself. In your own eyes as well as anyone elses.

you will see what they mean after you go through with it, and you feel no better about what happened to you back then to make you feel like this now and likely have your life ruined (more than it already is) by being in prison

E D G Y
We all know you ain't gonna do shit, you fucking idiot.

what this user said. It may sound like the pussy path, but the hurt comes from inside, and even if you kill the catalyst you will continue and advance your hurt.

Watch some Batman movies bruh

the only person you have to blame is yourself. therefore in order to get ultimate revenge you must kill yourself

I've heard that before, and it's bullshit. Had I killed this guy twenty years ago, I'd be free by now and he'd be dead. My life couldn't be worse than it is knowing he's still alive and living the kind of life I'll never be able to.

Yes, I'm not going to do anything. I can't even kill myself, and the Finnish gun laws keep weapons away from people like me. It still doesn't change the fact that revenge is what I SHOULD do, as it's the only way to get closure on this.

I would agree but you used edgy unironically
kys

Just one guy? If you're willing to go to prison or kill yourself you should go ahead with it, if not you need to let it go somehow.

Hi FBI

We need a lil bit of story family.
Why u wanna go Revengeance on the guy?
What he dindu to u?

Don't listen to these sheltered faggots. Just revenge is the sweetest feeling there is. Take what you want, and trust your gut, OP.

anime pic
opinion discarded

Just make a bomb, or build a flamethrower or use a knife or an axe or a sword.
Just fucking improvise, you colossal pussy.
And, I'm pretty sure that there have been a few Finnish mass shooters before, so obtaining a firearm there shouldn't be that hard.

t. edgy fag

Isn't anyone gonna ask what happened 20 years ago?

Looks like a couple'a goons got lost and don't know where they are.

I know first hand what you feel and the only reason I haven't killed the bitch personally is because she's not around me. I would kill her in a heartbeat, given the chance but I can't seem to get it. Do it man, tell me how it feels and I'm going to do the same

If someone hurt you in any way that has a long lasting effect, death is but the ultimate repayment.

The shit this bitch did to me is absolutely unforgivable and I won't EVER be the same as I was when I was a baby; she needs death by my hands and my hands alone.

I was bullied at school. Whenever I told my father about it he got angry and blamed me for not fighting back, ignoring the fact that I was the smallest kid in class bullied by the biggest kid in whole school. Whenever I told my mother she just cried, so eventually I stopped talking to her because I only depressed her as well. The teachers didn't care, and even my best friend at the time started hanging out with my bully because he wanted to be on the winners side. It may have all been long ago, but getting bullied every day for 14 years left its mark on me.

Now I have severe depression and am incapable of normal relationships. I must pretend to be happy with people, because when my smile breaks I tend to break down too. I can't keep a girlfriend either, because each time someone got too close to me they saw what a broken mess I actually am and left in disgust. Hell, I can't even be honest with normal friends either, and have lost several when they've seen me have a breakdown.

I have planned to use poison instead. The guy is still two heads taller than me and at least one wider, so attacking him would be hopeless. A needle in his shoe or getting botulinum into his house would seem like safer options.

LOL
I used to bully people when I was younger, I bullied the only friends I had and as a result I was understandably ostracised and cast out, now, I have nothing but contempt for humanity.
I am a genuinely malevolent bastard and the suffering of others brings me joy.
I have no feelings, no empathy; I'm the living embodiment of evil.

That's never going to work practically. You just need to stab him (from behind) in the neck, you just need one good stab (and maybe some quick stabs after that). Knife or gun is the only real way

Just hit his head a hammer while he is unaware desu fam, like the 2 guys 1 hammer

Seek professional help or kill sand niggers as an outlet.

violence is not the answer friend!
there is still hope for you! try meditation and calming activities! eat healthier and exercise! learn useful new things every day! learn a new language! better yourself a little bit at a time! i believe in you user, have a good day!

>>>/kind/

you gonna think bigger man

What did this person do? Did they rape you or someone you care for? Did they call you names or otherwise harm your image with your peers? Beat you?

The response should be proportionate to the offense. Is it something that broke the law and the system failed you?

We need a few details, nothing specific just general terms.

Death is too simple and ends it quickly. Try an alternative and think of a more creative way to punish this person and enact revenge.

Trust me, it would be 100x more satisfying to see this person on the brink of killing themselves out of misery than pulling the trigger yourself. Study the person and learn what they value the most. You can have the sweetest revenge all within the confines of the law.

Revenge is natural and healthy. It sacrifices the individual to rid the group of a parasite.

Why kill when you can torture/mutilate?

Also this