Anyone here /doesn't eat meat with fat on it/?

Anyone here /doesn't eat meat with fat on it/?

If it has fat on it I have to cut it off, or I'd gag trying to eat it
Dono why I hate it so much, its probably because my parents are the same way, or another excuse

pics related; pic1 activates my autism, and pic2 makes me hungry

Other urls found in this thread:

pritikin.com/your-health/healthy-living/eating-right/1790-is-coconut-oil-bad-for-you.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you get that for not eating pork

Whole pork is actually kinda hard to find where I live

hotpockets only

It’s because your papa and mama raised you that way because they are autistis too

i bet you throw away the crusts of white bread

enjoy your dementia later in life, user. brain health is heavily dependent on the consumption of fats.

I bet you only eat lard

whew lad. i can't compete with that

fat is the best part.

this. fat and blood is where the flavor comes from

Steak marbled with just the right amount of fat master race

At least you don't cook it. Ugh, I mean, why do people burn perfectly good flesh?

pussy

Fat on meat makes it more flavorful and juicy. However I prefer my meat lean for fitness reasons and eat venison, chicken and coyote often.

Picky eaters belong in an oven.

Carbs are for women.

Fat is very important to your diet, retard

Lard is saturated fats which are vital.

friendly reminder that saturated fat consumption increases testosterone levels.

fat on meat is the best part though

do not eat fat after flavour has leached into muscle, use it as oil to fry your eggs

What are you afraid of?? Putting on some muscle? Faggot.

Just buy top round or eye round steak. Almost no marbling.

good thing i occasionally eat coconut oil, which has a higher percent satfat content than butter, instead of products made from growth hormone infused pus milk.

why?

What about "bad" cholesterol which is literally what your body converts into test? How much of that does your fruity bullshit have?

the fat makes it rubbery and slimy and i dont like it.

You know what, you probably won't get throat cancer from eating pussy… Good job on that part, but the fat is the flavor and it's what our bodies store to turn into muscle.

user, coconut oil is an exception to the plant based oils in that it is loaded with saturated fats. >Ounce for ounce, coconut oil has more saturated fat than butter, beef tallow, or lard. “So coconut oil raises LDL cholesterol as much – or more – than animal fats,” cautions Dr. Kenney.
pritikin.com/your-health/healthy-living/eating-right/1790-is-coconut-oil-bad-for-you.html

I limit fat intake when I can too. You're doing great. Keep at it, but take care to maintain levels of fat soluble vitamins, possibly by absorbing them through the skin if dietary fat intake is too low. I don't know your dietary habits, but it would be silly to do this and not limit seafood and plant sources of fats as well. If you can restrict polyunsaturated fat intake as much as humanly possible, it's one of the few pretty much guaranteed ways to prevent and potentially reverse aging backed by scientific research. If there is a route to immortality it either involves combating the effects of polyunsaturated fats or eliminating them from the diet entirely. Saturated fats are protective against and reverse some of the effects polyunsaturated fats, so a good strategy is to maintain a high ratio of saturated to unsaturated while keeping total fat intake low. Coconut oil does wonders. Good luck.

whoops. fucked up my greentext

the fat isnt the flavor and our bodies turn everything into muscles. Fat is the most caloric and easiest to store. Our bodies go for sugars 1st

what kind of retardation is this? the fat IS the flavor. have you ever looked at ingredient labels for fat free foods? there's all kinds of sugars and flavoring agents added to them, because removing the fat removes the flavor

the fuck r u on about? Have u ever ate an apple?

i'm not debating that we want sugars. i'm calling you a fucking retard and rightfully so for saying fat isn't a source of flavor

agreed

not tasty, duh

poof

animal fat isn't tasty on meat when it's a big glob

But how often do you eat it?
You're not going to get much gains lifting a 50 lb weight once compared to a 20 lb 100x.

i dunno. eat as much or little as you want. personally, i don't limit my intake of saturated fats. i don't measure it at all. when i have a jar of coconut oil, i cook all my vegetables with it, and usually will swallow a spoonful of it at random. when i don't have coconut oil, i cook with lard.

It's not autism. It's knowing that shit's not good for you.