The Economist wrote an article attacking Trump and the alt-right, got #rekt in the comment section

>archive.is/NSQ39

Sort the comments by most recommended

>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/

NEXT TIME, APPLY YOURSELF

You go around every single thread accusing people of being from here or there or wherever the fuck. Give it a rest you jack ass.

Have a bump OP and post some pics from that comment section.

That sweet centrist rage

No, he's right. The board doesn't need these faceberg-tier threads.

I hope a normie wrote that.

Thanks for the archive, OP.

How is this reddit material?

Elaborate.

lurk you gay google

Wow. Those can't all be Holla Forumslacks. I've been really hoping that normies reach a point where they can't take it anymore. Hopefully it's near.

fuck off newfag

wew

We don't need threads about comment sections on individual articles, or threads about x/y/z celebrity does/does not like Trump, etc. There are way, way, way too many of these types of nothing threads popping up daily and just creating catalog clutter.

This board isn't intended to be r/the_donald + the word nigger.

that's absolutely glorious

Our meme magick is paying off in spades.

real quick , before this thread gets pruned… the mobile Drudge app comment section has been getting pretty redpilled lately. confirmed CTR presence but they've been getting eviscerated.

No reason for this thread to get pruned. These are morale boosters. Only cocksucking shills have a problem with them.

Yuri was wrong, there is hope for these people.

Nice arguments, retarded shills.

It's called "morale boost". Sometimes we come here just for our daily salt dose. You should know this.

Kek did anybody actually liked this "article"?
Who is it written for, then?
There's no even discussion about it, everyone is just pointing at the writter and making fun of him, like the village idiot.

the economist is (((rothschild))) owned.
it is anti trump.

redpilling comments sections is extremely effective.
if you want to convince normies, you must act like a normie. normies like normies for some reason.

on an side, Holla Forums is Holla Forums. we're politically incorrect. get stuck in. it appears that we have received an influx, so there will naturally be unrest. is concerned about this being the case.
be wary of psyops, but it isn't necessarily the case. board quality may be diluted or changed by those from elsewhere. it is also possible that is is not the case either.
to live is to fight. stay true to your roots. stay true.

sage
sage
sagesagesgaaegsagaasaeg

That's gold.

Fucking Economist. All through grad school, I used to read it, and occasionally afterwards, but it got so obviously (((Leftist))) that it left me behind.

Now I see any pro-Jewish rag as deeply suspect.

To change is to live.
Holla Forums will not be a constant, it will change - extremely.
Change, change, change.

Retard or shill?
look at page one:

Those comments are frame worthy.

It's not just TE (The Economist), it's every single magazine, newspaper, TV channel and radio station.

I have been working on a little side op by mailing back all their propaganda articles back to them in their postage paid envelopes to hit them where it hurts, the bank. Gonna start with Bloomsburg Businessweek.

I haven't read a Rolling Stone in 10 years. SPIN used to have some decent writers and interviews, but into the trash it went.

I have personally witnessed fellow vets at the VA waiting rooms stop reading a magazine midway, stand up and throw it into the trash. All that is left are Car, truck and Service Representative-centric and medical magazines. (they don't look kindly on gun mags anymore)

Our weekly entertainment newspapers are filled with nothing but leftist open borders propaganda, head shops, weed doctors and strip clubs. I used to check them out for local arts and music - but I can't stomach any of it anymore.

Normies can't even escape into sports anymore. The niggers have lost their minds with BLM. ESPN is giving awards to cross-dressing faggots on prime event shows. I caught a buddy yelling at his TV yesterday when some football players had to address the Charlotte riots, he just wanted to know how his back/knee was:

Think about that. He can't even escape into his fantasy anymore. His last vestige to put his head in the sand and ignore the world, has been compromised.

I have heard more people say, "cunt, kike, faggot and nigger" this year than the past 10 years.

Fucking checked. I thought the same thing reading through the screen cap on the post you cited. Normies are waking up and smelling the propaganda, no doubt about it.

I used the word faggot at a family dinner last night.

Shocked myself, probably read here too much.

Quality post friend.

You're absolutely right. And the ironic thing is: I used to be a classic liberal who thought laws should be written towards the perfection of society, rather than the perfection of the individual. I gave the true "deplorables" the benefit of the doubt, because I had not directly experienced their savagery. It was only because I got sick of being inundated with propaganda that I came to Holla Forums in the first place, and now I'm 100% redpilled, and there's no going back.

The blatant far-left ideology of EVERY mainstream media source has pushed formerly tolerant people like me over the brink, as I'm sure it's done to hundreds of thousands, if not millions of others. Now I see that, sadly, there's no room for tolerance in a nation populated in part by savages.

For any CTR shill or media propagandist reading, understand this: Your propaganda has backfired. You are not fooling ANYONE. Only the lowest of the low, like the fools looting and burning the once-beautiful city of Charleston, fall for your tricks. Blood is on your hands.

You say that Trump has created the alt-right. No. YOU are responsible for its creation. And there's no going back.

Bumping because OP made quality thread.

Seriously, just look at these comments. Average centrists are fucking sick of it.

Why? I haven't read any recently, have even they descended into nigger apologist territory?

How else would we know if our meme magic is having an effect?

Because the Veteran's Administration and Hospital staff, along with VA police (actual Federal Police employed by and stationed within VA hospitals) see veterans/patients as the enemy, as deranged malcontents who will shoot up the place.

So no guns, no knives, and nothing that can be considered hostile, aggressive or guncentric is allowed on/in VA Hospitals.

The (((Media)) has not been reporting on veterans suicides at all. Last week some vet blew his brains out on the lawn at 9am and some groundskeeper had to tell the jackboots about it an hour later.

Last year a vet SET HIMSELF ON FIRE outside a VA hospital.

I encourage every singe vet I meet and talk to, to take out at least one politician with him if he feels the need to end it, preferably a jewish one. It's going to happen sooner than later.

Owned by the Rothschilds, and the rare pictures that exist of their parties has them dressing up with masks of a bull or owl.

The Jew fears the frog God.

My house has become a shitposting paradise.

I've noticed most of the same things you have, and worse really. The current climate is really taking its toll and I know Trump won't fix it even if he gets in. The people will have to take matters into their own hands like times of old have shown over and over again. They didn't learn their lesson. They pushed too hard and didn't expect massive backlash. People are getting too fed up and angry and at some point, they stop caring and then they grab their torches and pitchforks.

The shit-tier mad men work for CTR. Most of the top minds saw the writing years ago and got into sectors that Trump will call on after January 20.

Shit people, shit candidate, shit results.

(This is also why Weedman won too. The pros worked for Butts and LeBlanc.)

Its funny how some normalfags started calling news sites who report pepe "alt left."

maybe they can make the liberals fracture themselves by shaming a component of their unity.

shit thread, who cares about an irrelevant comments section trollfest?

Yuri didn't foresee the internet. There would be no hope without alternative media made possible by the internet.

It is a good thing. The masses need to lose their bread and circuses. The more "entertainment" becomes filled with lgbt nigger worshiping garbage, the less normies can stand it. Then they finally turn off the Talmudvision.

The Economist is the voice of the globalists. You could call it the unofficial magazine of the Bilderberg Club

Beautiful

Those comments are wonderful.