Every time I see someone say MAGA, or Make America Great Again, I keep thinking of this thing, the Magatama

Every time I see someone say MAGA, or Make America Great Again, I keep thinking of this thing, the Magatama.

Has Japan been pro Trump since the 3rd century?

Thread confirmed: CANCER
Do not post below

*posts below*

kill yourself NOW

Magatama are ancient, I've known of them longer than I've known of Trump, so you're either autistic, we memed magatama into existence retroactively somehow, or both I guess.

i'm not liking this subjectivism.
it is easy enough to explain meme magic this way, though, and humourous.
not sure what to think.

not sure if that means anything.

Trump confirmed weeaboo.

Is it just me, or do magatamas look a little bit like fat tadpoles?

inb4 frog edit

Wrong way for the bend.

Every time

the only reason half you autists know what a magatama is is because of phoenix wright

And?

I never owned a DS to find this out, so first I must vote Sanders to get a DS, then I can understand why I need to vote Trump.

Or you could just emulate the games. The magatama isn't involved in a very significant way until the second game, though.

I think I speak for every weeaboo here when I say: Japan is in desperate need of a third nuking.

That "Jews fear the Samurai" guy probably thinks so. But otherwise, sage.

I know it from Inuyasha

SHIT THREAD

I need one of our resident weeb posters to explain just what the fuck a magatama is, since OP is a fucking sperglord.

It's a symbol of the dragon's teeth, and they believe that it brings them closer to gods if they have it with them.

But seriously, I have been on vacation to japan for almost 15 times by now, and not once have I seen any locals actually wearing it.
It's mostly a scam for foerginers at this point.

thanks.this shouldn't be stickied.