Do women in their twenties find men in their thirties attractive?

So here’s my situation /girltalk/, I’m in a relationship with a girl and I’m not very happy with it at the moment. I’ve decided to give the relationship another 3-6 months and try to fix things if a I can

If the relationship fails and I end up leaving I’ll be 31 going on 32. I’m worried that younger women won’t be attracted to me.

My question is, how do women in their twenties feel about dating men in their thirties? Do they tend to be more attracted or less attracted? What should I expect if I have to go back into the dating scene?

I was prior military, I go to the gym sometimes and make decent money. Do I have a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/elon-musk-assisted-suicide-machine-727874
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meant Holla Forums not /girltalk/ I will kill myself now

yes

So what’s can a guy at 32 realistically pull? 21? 25? Older?

you can pull any age you want right now, user

don't waste time tho. the window is closing fast. if you wait much longer, the only younger pussy you'll find are the girls with daddy issues

u can pull 14-18

buy a sex doll noob

Captain Sweden providing the comedy as always

depends on how much money the men the their 30s has

A decomposing body is unattractive. There is an entire field of anti-aging pseudoscience that has a few bits and pieces of things that effectively restore your body to a somewhat younger state. The restorative effects of pine oil are reasonably well documented, as well as some sulfur supplements, vitamin c, glutathione and aspirin.

what a fag

3DPD ruined your country
what more do they have to do for you to stop being a white knight?

another one

it must be really hard sucking nigger dick and posting at the same time

Did I insult you waifu, animefag?

you insult me by being a white knight
men like you are a big part of why the west is fucked

vs
A white knight contributes more than Holla Forums's average poster so your point is nonsensical.

protecting and empowering 3DPD (being the power behind their decisions) causes more damage then any NEET that watches anime all day could ever do
I hope you get rape to death by a pack of sand niggers.

So would you say at 32 a man could pull a 25 year old?

Lucky for me most people say I look like I’m in my mid to late twenties

Your cool. How’s that immigration policy working for y’all? If your lucky maybe your 8 year old daughter can marry a “moderate” Muslim

Whaever ills feminism and such have caused is because useless men like you who stay indoors and watch life from a monitor and do nothing but complain.
I hope you end up working for 3DPD and she makes your life hell.

yeah, that's easy as fuck user. nobody feels weird about the age gap. she looks good to you. you look good to her. not to young, not too old. 32 with 25 is normie tier

3DPD are stupid and weak, and can't do anything that would matter on their own. Without white knight's help, they wouldn't able to be a problem.
Me staying indoors doesn't help 3DPD with anything, you being a white knight does. Do you understand, or has the lack of oxygen from sucking so much nigger dick started to kill your brain?
unlikely, as I would just be able to quit.

Except you. You are just a newfag if you don't know there are mostly animefags here.
And why the fuck are you asking this stupid fucking questions anyway.
Do you need a statistical report before you talk to a girl?
Why don't you go talk to one and if she likes you the two of you will start a relationship.
Asking this question on Holla Forums just seems so cringey.

They are so weak but they are a problem for you? Seems like you are the weakling. Staying indoors and being butthurt about what some women are doing with their lives.
Love talking about nigger's dicks. Did a girl leave you for a Jamal? lil dick motherfucker.

The same reason why your responding.

No I have a girlfriend and I didn’t even have to whiteknight to pull here either

Right but you arguing with “anime fags” about how whiteknighting is better than a tv show isn’t cringey at all

Quick question, when your country is completely overran by Muslims, do you think that the age gap of your 8 daughter to a 44 year old “moderate” Muslim will be to much or just right?

Enjoy your troll session it’s working great

they are a problem for me because they are destroying the civilization I enjoy, being so hypergamous that they aren't reproducing so the government has to import a bunch of low IQ niggers so they have taxpayers for the welfare states 3DPD voted for, making society shitty due the average IQ being 75, throttling academic disciplines and science with muh diversity and this makes me feel something in my feeling place so it should stop.
sweden, honey. you can't use nigger dick as insult. it doesn't work for you, with your circumstances and everything

Are you referring to pine nut oil, or pine oil? I've been looking both of them up and pine nut oil seems to be more positively referenced.

On the other hand though I'm aware that certain sects of Buddhist monks back in the day used to eat pine needles all the time in order to preserve the body for a form of mummification.

1. >>>/girltalk/

2. a men in his thirties yes, YOU: no

Kys

Ya.

And you figured all of that out based on one thread? Troll softer sir

out to test their power over chads.

So you mean your gf? ( if you had one )

i can't. mossad has kidnapped my wife. they took her right out of the cage and now i have to dry hump the gerbil food and troll children for the benefit of the soros foundation.

/just/ fuck my thread up

>>>/just/ heckin kill yourelf
unironically

Right. I can definitely relate

Summer came early

newsweek.com/elon-musk-assisted-suicide-machine-727874

Yes, starting at 23 easily. Maybe younger.

What’s wrong with the current gf?

Taking a break from reddit I see

summer!? i get it, lol. no im /just/ reeling over the lack of testosterone in this thread.
also brendan fraser is my new role model tbh

Thanks for the answer

The girl I’m with is 36, doesn’t have a great job and has a kid. That stuff doesn’t bother me so much. I just feel like I’m losing chemistry with this girl and am second guessing a long term commitment. I think I should work this relationship out first but wanted to know I still had a chance if things with south

It’s cool. I remember being 12 too at one point. Spam it up and then maybe you can have a sleepover later ( ask your parents first )

you know what. i’m moving on, truly, i feel bad. take care of yourself. i hope you find your balls someday. see you in space, cowboy ;^ )

bump

Really isn’t a big deal if she’s working. Plus the daughter brings other Qt teens over too so it’s a plus. Lucky you guys don’t have that problem.

Enjoy your sleepover

so a cuck and a pedo
a dangerously insane combination

Yes but him being a cuck will counter him being a pedo. He'll die resentful of his life choices being flaunted by his daughter and the youth, while being drained until death by some old bag.

No.
Marriage is supposed to happen by 20. After that the rest of your life will be spent doing nothing.

Seriously? What has Holla Forums come too? Does anyone try anymore? At least try to hide your autism to some level. Smh SAD tbh

Guess it’s all over and I gotta spam threads on 8ch all day like (you)

hebeo whatever you like to call yourself
point is you're taking care of someone's else child, and for what
looking at 3DPD you won't be able to fuck
sure, nice trade off

At least as an American I don't marry some used up cunt in her 30's who has a smoking and drinking addiction, and has fucked dozens of migrants like all French do.

No because as pathetic as you are Holla Forums is still too good for you, fuck off.

Did you miss the part where I said she works? She handles that, why should I give a fuck? If the relationship is there, you can have kids and your happy, then why the fuck not?

Eye candy isn’t bad tbh

Right, your the troll who says it’s all over if your not married by 20. I’m going to take your comment very seriously

It's over irregardless of whether you're married or not but if you care about relationships, then you need to do it young.
But don't take my word for it, keep ignoring me and go home to your wife and daughter, it sounds like your life is very fulfilling! :^)

It’s pretty good actually. We’ll see how it goes

Am I good enough for Holla Forums now? ( crosses fingers )

she is used goods, and unless things are 50% between with you, with her 100% care of her child, then you are paying for it, and she leeching off you.

kind of the point of reproduction. It is one thing to not have children, it is another thing to take care of children that aren't yours, with your only payment being used up single mother cunt, and looking on young 3DPD
the internet is a thing, just so you know.

No.

I just told you she works and handles that. You must have missed that, also must have missed the part where I was considering leaving

I agree 100% with what your saying, but whoever’s rights is sorta missing the point of this thread

Damnit. #allHopeIsLost

who pays the rent?

We do. Am I being audited?

Pine oil. It has a bad reputation, although I'm not entirely sure why. It's only harmful if used improperly.

is it 50% 50%

i bet she wants you to do the fucking dishes too, like a good little housewife

What’s your deal man? I’ve answered your question like three times…..

Are you just sitting there hovering over your keyboard ready to pounce on even the semblance of weakness so you can type out cuck in all caps and say haha I told you and post a clever pic?

Me and her split the bills and she pays for her kid. So it doesn’t bug me. Why should it? She can have kids, she makes money, and is a well rounded female. Not bad tbh.

What id like to talk about and what I think might be a better discussion is what options do men have in their early thirties? What should they expect? If I do I’m fact leave this relationship how can I be more prepared

I bet your a weak little faggot who couldn’t pull a girl if your life depended on it.
You should listen to this genius and get married before 20 because that’s a great plan!!

you'd lose that bet, tbh, but whatever. i got married at 21, and it was the worst thing i ever did, user. i've learned to be VERY picky

It’s cool. Kinda learning the same thing tbh

you can learn to minimize your risks, but you never really know for sure until she's feeding your hear to you while it's still bleeding

*heart

yes, fuck you
anyway if she isn't paying more rent then you, you're paying for her child, as you are just paying for yourself, and she is paying for herself and her kid, meaning you are paying more
the same options you had in your 20s, it is dependent on how much money you have and earn, you fucking simpleton

Sorry to hear that. I hope it worked out

Ok rabbi I get it I’ll make sure I guard them shekels. And if I do leave the relationship I’ll be ok. Thanks!!!!

it's worked out great. hindsight is 20/20, user

You know, I thought you were an asshole, but you turned out to be ok. Everything will work out sir

When I was 32 I dated a 16yo. Now at 50 I'm still dating a 16yo but not the same one, obviously.

I give no shits if you're okay or not
you should kill yourself for dating a single mother, and kill her too

when i see the chance for a good shitpost, i just can't help myself user

kek. i just checked id's. you're OP. you've already gotten solid advice from me in the beginning of the thread. but seriously, statistically proven men who do housework, the chances of his girl leaving him double

This guy is 30+ and is engaged to a 22 year old grill.

Rob E. Brown is the Chad

Roy Moore pls go

too old

t. pedo

We're on our way there too, friend

Not him, but I have no problem dating a woman with a kid for a bit. Just cause I hang around for a minute to fuck the mom doesn't mean I have to commit to raising the little bastard. Done it before, will do it again.

Aren’t you the guy who admitted to hovering over their keyboard to win an internet fight? Sad and low energy tbh. You should ask about my finances AGAIN

So that’s what you meant by the dishes comment. It’s cool because I don’t do house chores I let her handle that

Hell ya. My hero

keep it that way, user. she needs to know her place

t. 56% white American

>>>/cuckchan/
That meme is not funny

Divorce in the next 2 years?

if waiting for you to reply counts as hovering, then yeah.
I really just hate men who date single mothers
you're a problem, she is a problem too, but without you, that problem would solve itself

i wouldnt believe any woman advice from 8ch and also, as someone who avoids pol, someone please redpill me on this amerimutt and 56% nonsense

burgerland is only 56% white. the meme is that the whites are only 56% white, instead of the truth that the whites (who are 56% of the population) are still 90%+ white

why do so many american Walmart shoppers come in with shit on their butts?

they're part of the gene pool that should have been given a darwin award. i've never seen one IRL, only pics on the chans

the us is 56% - 51% white, with other ethnic groups making up the rest
the whites in the us are over 90% white, but I think the meme using face as avatar for the population of America, rather then trying to show the average white person in the us

stupid people take a shit on the floor sometimes, and don't wipe when they do

well thats disappointing i somehow expected more to it

the meme is stupid and it comes from cuckchan

about the euromutts, that's just a slam about the various white immigrant populations mixing. no purebred germans, no purebred brits, no pure swedes, etc. we're a blend of various whites. mutts

90% isn't white according to poltard math. also, this stat is based on subjective evaluation, not dna analysis.

self reporting is the most reliable indicator of genetic heritage, user short of a dna test

Hey OP do you have more photos of the blue lighted woman?

Why? If it’s not affecting you why do you care? You should just let it go…… at least you didn’t ask me about my finances this time

Sorry man I can’t share any more of those pics for reasons

The truth is that Americans were a mistake. The USA's immigrants, especially those that came post-Civil War, were largely refuse (low IQ, poor, handicapped, etc.) from Europe who came because capitalists needed wage slaves to work in the factories, as this country was then becoming more industrial. It has had a very dysgenic effect

you tried, user. i give you an e for effort

many of us identify as attack helicopters. it doesn't mean we are in fact rotary wing aircraft, simply that we are delusional or dishonest

so you guys are saying that the whites in the US are 56% nigger
okay…

no, beta males that take care of 3DPD like this are a fucking problem

I really don't care about her face, if you could crop just her feet and maybe butt. Otherwise no problem.

(checked)
you redeemed me ;)

also didn't help we were bringing in (((Eastern Europeans))) around the same time. We should have maintained our Anglo-Germanic only immigration

That's what the dumb meme implies. Many of us are European mutts, made up of multiple ethnicities, but that does not mean 56% White. It means simply that Whites make up 56% (and shrinking) of the total population.

that is what I was implying
but then you cucks starting to say no to that

Your pretty pathetic tbh. Allowing other people’s lifestyles that don’t effect you to piss you off to a point where you ADMIT to hovering around just so you can be extra ready on that keyboard…. 2/10 if a troll and if not then get /out/

Your attitude is pretty fucking pathetic tbh. I can understand a man doesn’t want to take care of another mans kid

(Continuing) but like I said she takes care of her kid. Please don’t ask me about money anymore we’ve gone over it and you lost. Just drop it

single mothers are fucking cancer, you damn idiot, and 3DPD that become single mother deserve no support from anyone, and it is idiot beta males that subsidized and placate that allow 3DPD make and carry about their retarded decisions. you're a part of the dysgenics going on in society, and I am fucking young enough to where that will negative impact me.

Your right, all those kids should be raised by the mother only. THATS an improvement. Got anymore genius ideas?

3DPD are shit at raising children into adults
yeah, stop fucking helping them, and the 3DPD will stop becoming single mothers.
take the 3DPD that isn't yours, if she watched her whore of a mother work herself to death just trying to take care of her, with no beta male there to take some of the load off, then she might, just might not become a single mother herself, but that wasn't the case.
now she is going to become a single mother confident that there will be some beta provider at the end of having miles of dick ran through her.

Ya so we should take away any potential of a father figure. How does that help again?

Right. Because fathers don’t die, or cheat, or turn into a loser or a million other reasons why a relationship wouldn’t work ( you would know if you were ever in one ). No it’s all women’s fault and beta males.

See this is how I know your a little bitch, If you met any women in real life you would know that none of them want to be single mothers. They’re actually against it….

Oh did your crystal ball you just shitted out tell you that?

Now I know you don’t know women. Do you think a woman wants a beta? Ever? Even in the worst circumstances a women still doesn’t want a beta and won’t accept it unless she has too. You think she wants to bring a beta around her kid too? Wow

Even if all your bullshit was true you STILL haven’t told me how it effects YOU other than waaaahhh waaaah waaa it is bad Mom someone’s wrong on the internet meme. Your still the one ADMITTED to hovering earlier. Who’s the real beta?

It’s been fun but this is going to be my last reply. Good luck with your next internet fight

by providing an example of a single mother with no help from a beta male
did you fucking miss that part?
3DPD have the absolute say in who they reproduce with, some vetting might be in order, however the dying thing is the only one I admit in out of the 3DPD's control.
that is why they vote for a welstate for single mothers.
none want to be a single mother without help from either the government or a beta male is what they are saying, you fuck tard
if she know there are males like you out there, she is way more likely to be one
no, you also missed "the end of having miles of dick ran through her"
she wants an alpha, she'll fuck the alpha, she'll have the alpha's children, but after the alpha doesn't want her anymore, she'll start looking for a beta
it is like talking to a fucking lobotomite