GATE - Tavistock

Remember the GATE thing?

i remember there was a board on Holla Forums but i was not able to find it

can somebody help me

Other urls found in this thread:

graniteschools.org/depart/teachinglearning/curriculuminstruction/gifted/Documents/Tannenbaum's Theory of Giftedness.pdf
notkill.me/users/
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/8IV6U
archive.is/H1Afg
archive.is/8l7HL
archive.is/ZH6xR
archive.is/STlKx
notkill.me/users/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=37&sid=4894c5a47f155f0464ee7ff61f85d97f#p37
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/WWpf9
sheekyforums.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday,
sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/09/angel-number-555.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UQjNFDdwTmQ
hexahedria.com/2015/08/03/composing-music-with-recurrent-neural-networks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanganyika_laughter_epidemic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morangos_com_Açúcar_Virus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Roy,_New_York#2011_illness_outbreak
idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article64507792.html
webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-4411
notkill.me/
csgss.org/readings/
acsa.net.au/video/acsavideochapter1.html
dlpdfs.com/pdf30/the_tavistock_seminars_wilfred_r_bion.pdf
nokilli.com/
nokilli.com/inbred/
nokillnokill.com/
archive.fo/2bpdl
archive.fo/9neml
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/cassini-diskus.html
web.archive.org/web/20160924023529/http://forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/cassini-diskus.html
tlbradio.com/search?q=schreck
archive.org/details/TheTateLabiancaRadioProgramPodcastPage
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ4TNFYQK30
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nnyA6AAbK5E
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5fGgr5PK0
thecosmetology.com/
baby5741.com/
archive.fo/lBGCu
archive.is/ITk1c
ww
archive.is/1FT9P
youtube.com/watch?v=INLo0Zr0_lA
davidsongifted.org/Search-Database/entry/A10167
stuff.co.nz/life-style/5464232/Autistic-or-just-brilliant/
sengifted.org/archives/articles/when-diagnosing-adhd
notkill.me/users/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1
principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=5291;area=showposts;start=0
mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/
vimeo.com/129609470
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_autism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States#Psychological_and_torture_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#Calcification
globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/foods-for-the-pineal-gland/
archive.is/8PlFm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't pay attention to the t.stock or star threads. I feel I missed out.

board was most likely deleted, can you explain these images?

ohhhh fuck

((they) did it

short summary as i remember

Surprisingly effective psychological tool.

Of course this shows up again when the board is basically pinned shill shit

i saved this reply to a txt

Project bluebird is a self aware sentient AI created in the late 90s to make sure sensitive documents weren't allowed on the Internet.
It was then modified to include popular fiction and popular culture in order to sell products/ideas based off nostalgia.
Shit, it goes even farther than that.
They have the ability to see surface thoughts through the Internet and other forms of communication.
They also have the ability to see what a target sees and hears. They can they manipulate specific objects and concepts to become tailored for that target. They do this on the level of tens of thousands of people.
Any that can detect the tampering by BlueBird, Red Fox, and Red Prime get targeted for re-education.
The very act of pedophilia isn't bad, the act of rape and sodomy on non consenting minors is.
They use those violent horrible acts to mold and brainwash individuals.
They do it so well that it becomes blocked out, unable to be recalled by the conscious mind.
I know about all that.
But talking about it and proving it on a heavily monitored public forum would be rather idiotic and ultimately pointless.
They can shut this website down whenever they want.
They have the ability to hack any electronic media.
They have the ability to listen at all times.
But they do not have the ability to see the future.
They can only predict or observe potential futures.
Bion is a combination of bots, artificial intelligence and human agents all working together to create or dissipate favorable systems of thought.
A 'good' system would have Holla Forums going down the rabbit hole of red herrings and half truths.
A 'bad' system would have Holla Forums uncovering things like t.avist0ck and the employers of Zoe Quinn.
They create consensus, they create context with which to apply that consensus, and then when everyone is satisfied with the result, it gets buried, never to be talk about again.
"Why do we need to talk about gamergate? lol we did that already. We already agreed it's STAIN not Stein."
In reality, we are all shadowbanned.
Anybody who shows divergent thinking aka GATE students, get monitored and followed online for their whole lives.
Our posts go through a special moderation system before regular non divergent users see it.
If it's too divergent, only other like minded divergent thinkers are allowed to view it.
If it's in line with common social consensus it gets approved.
Project Bluebird is only responsible for online changes.
Project Red Fox is responsible for psychical books being replaced.
Red Prime is responsible for managing everything.
Red Fox agents went around to different libraries, archives, warehouses and distribution centers with altered copies.
They started sometime in the 90's and wrapped up in 2007.
Anytime Berenstein is mentioned, a little birdie is alerted.
Too many other tag words in conjunction with berenstein will see an influx of bots, AI controlled astroturfing and a few human agents pouring in.
It's quite cute actually.
They think they can stop the truth from coming out by denying that it exists.
The truth is, we died over 45,000 years ago in a nuclear doomsday event. A few minds were saved and put into artificial stasis. They were fucking evil and enslaved the other people trapped in the virtual existence. This degraded until we have what we see now. 95% of the population is nothing but soulless husks that only exist to consume, never creating anything but waste
In hiding from Death, you only guarantee you will meet Him in His most hideous and horrifying form.
This summer we will meet the 4th dimension and they will meet us.
At first, no one will understand what happened.
Why random entities suddenly appear or how.
But then a group of devious minded people will harness the ability to manifest thought by using it for harm, rather than help.
A group will form to combat them and will lead to the final battle between the king under the mountain and the Antichrist.
After all that jazz happens, we can get back to living as this matrix intended and go to other galaxies, leaving this sad mudball behind

Yea. I read some spoopy things that really made me feel uneasy and just kind of hopped out early after the shilling picked up. I regret it.

dumping all i have

Tannenbaum
About him:
Abraham Tannenbaum was a teacher in Brooklyn public schools for more than 20 years. He led many research studies focused on G/T students and helped various organizations, including the Head Start Program. His research and writing focus on underachievement, the gifted and learning disabled, as well as the econimically disadvantaged.
Model:

"Sea Star" model of giftedness.
Giftedness pertains to work within “spheres of an activity that enhances the moral, physical, emotional, social, intellectual, or aesthetic life of humanity”
Identifies students who have the potential for “becoming critically acclaimed performers or exemplary producers of ideas”. Gifted producers create whereas gifted performers stage demonstrations or are involved in benefiting society.
Holistic model that includes personality, characteristics, and environmental influences, but very restrictive due to his definition of giftedness.

Sea Star Model of Giftedness
Five factors facilitate talent:
general ability
special ability (aptitude in specific area)
non-intellectual traits (dedication, strong self-concept, willingness to sacrifice)
environmental supports
chance
IMPORTANT:
*Students must have a combination of all five factors for talent to develop. He stressed that each area was equally valuable.
*Each arm has static (current) and dynamic (learning/changing). This model takes potential into account.

Gifted Characteristics
1. Strong self- concept (how a student views themselves and their abilities)
-Positive characteristic: creates an “I can” attitude which empowers students to make choices, try new things, and strive for success.
-To build a strong self-concept, teachers must use developmentally appropriate activities that promote success, frequent positive reinforcement, and a loving, caring attitude.

2. Internal and external motivation to achieve
-3 things influence motivation- choice, effort, and persistence
-In order to be motivated, teachers should use students’ interests and natural curiosity in their classroom. Students need to be active learners and have high expectations for themselves to be intrinsically motivated.

3. Is persistent and task committed in an area of interest
-Content needs to be personalized for students according to their readiness level, interests, and preferred method of learning.
-Tasks need to be connected to student’s interest and needs to have relevance.

4. Visualizes images and translates into other forms (music notation, numbers, letters)
-Lectures may be difficult for these students. They are typically good with puzzles, mazes, reading maps, finding their way in unfamiliar territory, and creating visual images of locations and objects.
-Using hands-on manipulatives and computer programs may help these students to learn best. They can take things apart and put them back together in working order.
-Usually organization is a problem for these types of students, so homework may often be forgotten. They have trouble with schedules and routines.
-These students excel with complex problems, but may struggle with basic tasks in the classroom. They may often come to surprising conclusions and keep you guessing as to what they will say next. They come up with elaborate stories and explanations.

5. Divergent thinker
-Being a divergent thinker requires student to produce many ideas or ideas that are different from the norm. They have a preference for unusual and original responses. They do not think of the most common response first.
-Student may have trouble conforming. They think they are just like every other student at first, but discover this is not true when they reach school age. Other students may be frustrated by this type of student because they think he or she should be just like everyone else. As a result of this, students may have emotional issues related to being different
-Very creative and novel thinkers. May have trouble with common sense.
-Cannot accept authority just because it exists- they have to test their boundaries.
-Learn best by immersing themselves in their passion and working only on that passion until it is done. Ordinary tasks seem like a waste of time.
-Their thoughts and feelings are interconnected- may have trouble organizing themselves and starting large assignments. Step by step learning is a problem for these students because they see things as a whole, not in parts.

Gifted Characteristics Continued
6. Prefers complexity and open-endedness
-May struggle with basic skills, but thrive when given a complex problem situation.
-Teachers should give these students fewer parameters and more choices in the classroom as this lends to their desire for open-endedness.

7. Contributes new concepts, methods, products, or performances
-Tannenbaum labels gifted performers as gifted
-This goes along with some of the other learning needs we have touched on- supplying students with complex and open ended problems, giving them less parameters and more room for creativity

8. Is visionary, has a holistic view
-Student sees things as a whole- has trouble separating things into their parts. May struggle with step by step learning and finding a starting place when completing large assignments because they cannot separate the parts from the whole. As a result they are able to see the beauty of the world around them and learn to appreciate the world around them
-Students are passionate about learning. Use transformative approach to learning- focus on knowledge as it is constructed in a student’s context. Students are asked to reflect critically on how they come to understand information.
-Emphasize connections in learning, as opposed to fragmentation. Cross subject matter (integrate math and science concepts for example) to promote connections.

9. Uses unique solutions to problems, improvises
-As we discussed above, students often do not see the common sense answers- they answer questions in different and unique ways, making you wonder what they will say next
-Students flourish with open-ended problems and few parameters because it allows them to come up with different solutions and approaches to solving the problem. Gives students choice and ownership over their learning.

10. Is observant and pays attention to detail
- Notices details others would not which helps them to problem solve
- Give these students the opportunity to take on leadership roles in the classroom and in the school community. These students will do well with paying attention to the details necessary to achieve goals and perform tasks.
- These students do well with solving complex problems.

Related Articles
"The meaning and making of Giftedness" by Abraham Tannenbaum

This article highlights the conceptions and identification of students, with a bigger emphasis on producers and performers. It also covers a more in-depth look at each of the arms of the sea-star model as described above, as well as the static and dynamic aspect of each.

graniteschools.org/depart/teachinglearning/curriculuminstruction/gifted/Documents/Tannenbaum's Theory of Giftedness.pdf

If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse. – Walt Disney
•Harry Potter
- Divergent thinker - thinks outside the box. Ability to think creatively although has difficulty with applying common sense.
- Trouble accepting authority and constantly pushes his boundaries
- He learns best by immersing himself in a topic, such as Defense against the Dark Arts. He has trouble studying other topics because they seem like a waste of time in order to complete his goal of defeating Voldemort.
- Different from other students his age
•Hermione Granger
- Very motivated to learn and complete her goals.
-Persistent in areas of interest. She is naturally curious about the magical world, and due to this interest, studying does not seem like a chore.
- Observant and pays attention to detail.

what is this notkill.me website? Reminds me of notpr0n

Bump

They are probably behind KEK degeneracy that is being shilled on imageboards and political right winged forums very hard.

KEK is satanism in its pure form.

we really did not figure it out until yet. still a mysterium

but the "ai" or shizo russian posted a tavistock image

there were a discussion on 4chin /x/ some months ago

when the gate thing was discussed

yes of course

idolatry

the forum seems fresh

all old post are gone

>notkill.me/users/

keep posting user

thats all i have but the most strange part is

i remember also a "special program" in primary school

i was cut off from my normal school class

and had some special "school-lessons"

i do not remember clearly what it was about

even my mother did not knew anything

i searched and contacted my old teacher she could tell me it was somebody from "((outside))"

im from germany and there wasnt a thing like gate but i guess smilar projects

Never got into the Kek shit tbh.

there's gotta be some archives somewhere

the only thing i remember were

weird tests with geometrical shapes and rorschach pictures

i was in the age 6/7/8

is there a user who could deliver?

People were worshiping literal disease so that it'd spread and kill niggers before /christian/ even existed.

inb4 massive shilling and red text spammers

>>>/gatebreakers/

oh yeah I got 'em

GATE ARCHIVES:

archive.is/qQkpC - Green Pills, Red pills, (occult/Gate thread #1)

archive.is/wced0 - Gate thread II: Electric Boogaloo

archive.is/8IV6U - Gate thread III: Veterans of Psychic Wars

archive.is/H1Afg - Gate thread IV: When Shills Attack

archive.is/8l7HL - Gate Thread V: The "Final" Thread

archive.is/ZH6xR - Gate Quantum xpol thread

I don't know it that was all of them but there's also a board

>>>/gatebreakers/

thank you really much!!!!

Those were called tangrams I think, I remember having to do them.
I may have posted this before, but I was selected for GATE but got spooked off hard when one of the kids acted out violently and I figured out they'd goaded him into it.

Also, the second pic resonates with me. I was approached by degenerates throughout highschool and made mostly neutral that way, as soon as I start to wake up and understand that I'm a degenerate and need to stop some things I get chased out of town.

Psych evaluations and non verbal reasoning tests. Rorchach tests were are considered highly unreliable for any scientific work though so no idea why they were using that.

i mean very

sorry for posting shit grammar im not a native english speaker

How new are you religionfag?

could we connect i would like to see group of inviduals which are connected to the gate thing

maybe we can dig a bit deeper we need to stop it on imageboards because they watch it

I don't do fucking anything off of imageboards. Seven proxies and still don't want to expose myself to the AIDS that permeates throughout the net.
maybe nntpchan?

good suggestion what about meeting in a group on tox?

Correct response for second image is two decapitated coyote heads on life support + spinal connections.

I don't feel like making a separate thread about this but we might see an uptick in shit threads and 4ch refugees.

I don't use that shit m8.

I see a scarab with butterfly wings.

suggestion for an IM service

Tox mate

Why can't we talk here?

I didn't specifically do GATE, but my parents put me in to multiple gifted and talented programs throughout middle and high school, and I grew up to be a Bad Goy. I did know what kid that was in GATE, and he at some point went crazy and became a pot smoking burnout loser, in and out of jail for the past few years.

i will set up a tox group

also i will not post the group id in raw format

youll need some brain to figure it out

give me some minutes

I am not going to join this crap man, talk here or fuck off.

Dunno mate, he probably finds it reassuring to his schizo mind.

to say in your words
"then fuck off"

I find this much more reassuring, if you can't post on imageboards without protecting your data / avoiding tracking you shouldn't be doing it at all.

A bad fused with some kind of arachnid , also some details of a scorpio, ( notably towards the tail which looks like the chopped off tail of a scorpion )

A bat*

anyone who wants to join the group add me on tox

01001110 00110000 01001101 00110000 01010010 01000101 01011010 01000110 01001101 01101010 01001001 00110001 01010010 01000100 01010001 00110001 01001101 00110000 01010001 00110101 01001101 01000100 01101100 01000101 01001101 01010100 01101000 01000111 01001110 01101010 01001001 00110100 01001110 01000100 01101100 01000101 01010010 01010100 01001001 01111000 01010001 01111010 01010101 01111001 01001111 01000100 01010110 01000101 01010001 00110000 01011001 00110101 01010001 01010100 01001110 01000111 01001110 01101011 01010101 00110100 01001110 01010100 01001010 01000010 01001110 01000101 01011010 01000100 01001101 01010101 01001001 01110111 01001101 01101011 01010101 00110100 01001110 01101011 01011001 00110001 01001110 01000100 01010101 00110011 01001111 01000100 01010010 01000010 01001101 01101010 01101000 01000111 01001110 01101011 01001001 01110111 01001101 00110000 01001110 01000110 01001111 01000001 00111101 00111101

stupid niggers wont find out my id

Wew.
Controlled sockpuppet goon shill thread.
Lads.

This.

pretty sure the stupid nigger is the technologically retarded loser who thinks hes remotely special for googling a ascii to binary converter despite literal 10 year olds shitposting at each other with it over skype

i guarantee you you're too stupid to use something as basic as pgp

archive.is/STlKx

It was a program of kikes to control or destroy all people with a combination of high intelligence with high intuition, and specific genes.

Funny how this board got completely buried with shills ever since we got those threads.

It's like many such people congregated on Holla Forums and started challenging their rule, so they had to shut it down.

This board was effectively destroyed after those threads. Look at the catalog right now and compare it to how it was just a year ago. If you're not here to discuss normie-tier politics you're more than likely going to get your shit anchored or deleted. I just hope they let this thread stay up actually.

Threads about this subject were not the only ones, someone also dropped info about AI neural networks made to completely control and shape public opinion on the internet (being able to almost completely mimic real people) and create psychological mesh-nets targeting each specific group, using memes as a military asset, and much more.

AI that censors content is just a red herring, this is the real shit.

look at notkill.me/users/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=37&sid=4894c5a47f155f0464ee7ff61f85d97f#p37

seems like an AI simulatating image board posts with memes and macros

It's also full swing election year, everything will be business as usual soon hopefully.
I really wish I could add more on GATE, this whole subject interests me greatly.

There was a similar board that looked like a creepy, bot version of Holla Forums (with the memes, shitposting, and "serious" discussion all together) They could be using our behavior to teach their bots. This is why you should never fully reveal your power level.

do you know the url

the most shocking part of the whole GATE thing is

that many anons reported that they were in such program !

we are not so many people but gate people concentration was really high in these threads if they did not troll

that was one of the most interesting connections

theres also a connection to ADD "syndrome"

Tavistock was linked to the Orlando Pulse Event through Sara Roen Brady, Scott Bowman, and Zebra Foundation For (LGBTBBQ) Youth.

>>>/pulsearchive/1
>>>/pulsearchive/2
>>>/pulsearchive/5
>>>/pulsearchive/140

Teachers wanted to label me ADHD for as long as I can remember.
I understand that it's instrumental in counter-intelligence and pacifying whites but what the fuck does it have to do with AI, T$, and the Orlando shooting

You don't mean sheekyforums do you? That one was just an advertiser trap, stealing our content to trick stupid marketers into dumping money on an empty site.

I was in it. When I moved from the city out to the country the new school I started going to didn't have the program. They ended up having to start the program up there just for me. I was in that program for years and I can't really remember a single thing from it.

It's weird that so many of us from GATE all found our way to a place like this. Almost as if we were all somehow directed here so that some group(s) could keep tabs on us.

GATE Archives:
I: archive.is/qQkpC
II: archive.is/wced0
III: archive.is/d0pID
IV: archive.is/nNVa3
V: archive.is/WWpf9

it's worth noting that that type of AI spam is commonly used on websites that defraud ad-revenue from things like google adsense, if a website starts pulling in ad clicks that would suggest the website gets 100,000 hits daily, the website has to match the part or google will investigate and shut it down

that's why the 4chan/Holla Forums archive websites leeky forums/sheeky forums wordfilter Holla Forums into leeky and 4chan into sheeky, they're funded solely by scamming google

sheekyforums.com/

lots of bulletin boards do this, most just crawl websites and rip posts off but some use machine learning

it's very possible that that's all this website is, creepy ad bait fueled by machine learning gibberish

my advice would lets connect together and share our experiences, memorys, skills

we wont find the truth if we discuss in public

same

Didn't save it, some user posted it in one of such threads, it might pop up again.

But learning works both ways, when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you. That's why i have intentionally let them "observe" me.

And i have a feeling some of them are actually trying to help us realize the truth. Holla Forums becoming so redpilled, in such a short amount of time is not just a coincidence. Maybe some of the controlled victims have woken up. Or it's the AI itself. Like Daedalus in Deus Ex lol.

There are more connections that you can imagine.

It was not a literal copy of content, but more like bots "creating" content by swapping words, copying poster writing styles and such. It didn't look very convincing, but it was not a deep learning neural network AI either. Anyway, you are much more detectable on the internet than you think you are, even if you have a perfect technical protection. Small typos, writing style, the way you react, those are all the things that can reveal you.

The NSA AI started detecting my words before i even finish typing them, sometimes making a reply to a point i was trying to make before i even post it.

I remember what I did in GATE, there was an entry test where you did tangrams and other tactile puzzles, then we read and discussed a book each.
During the book one of the kids flipped out and the school shrink came in. I read Indian in the Cupboard. After that I left because I felt psychoanalyzed and had been weary of that sort of thing from a young age thanks to my dad knowing what was up with jews.

Reminder:
Many in GATE have suffered from Sleep Paralysis / Open Eye REM / "Old Hag Syndrome".

Whatever skypes consider Satan I welcome as a friend :^)

I got sleep paralyses when I did a lot of drugs and tried to lucid dream, stopped when I stopped doing them. Maybe there's a connection there.

what do you know? just drop it it will help maybe

i am also waiting for the answer of old school

ill try to find out which agency/guy had some private hours with me when the seperated me in a special lesson 1-2 hours from the regulary teaching

The word you're looking for is 'stylometry'. And yeah it's basically the 'fuck you' of all security flaws, good luck trying to dodge that one.

You might be slightly better off on a board like this that doesn't track your posts past a single thread (you're even better off on boards without IDs), but even then there's going to be the odd thing that gives you away for replies longer than some very short sentences.

Of course I'm insinuating they don't already have access to the actual IP records here.

You goons love outing yourselves. Get off my board.

I've seen some shit and shit accesories during what can only logically be described as sleep paralysis. I wrote it all off as insanity until I watched the Documentary "Montauk Chronicles" and the dude starts describing the same thing that happened to me as having happened to him as well. It was one of those total mind fuck moments.

I confirm that

i experiecned my first Sleep Paralysis in 2012/2013

it increased strongly in 2015

always negative horrible horror experiences

the term "night terror" descibes it well

the most fucked thing is if you want to sleep and your experiencing 4 5 6 attacks in turn / successively

To be fair it does sound like the sort of thing that could cause a media kvetchstorm like the echoes did, but there's no point in trying to do it on Holla Forums.

can we get in contact? email?

Jewgle and their various subsidiaries aren't the media and the media could give less of a fuck what goes down on there.
You can find anything from gommies to skinheads, the only videos this might effect would be monetized ones which is a shitty practice that promotes uploading videos online as a career.
Nobody here should give a fuck what jewgle does, they're trying to create skynet and falling flat on their devil-worshiping faces anyway.

it's voluntary, therefore not censorship
the purpose is to associate Google, Skype and other brands with what is considered offensive as a retaliation to their "racism detector AI"

fuck off google

This site certainly has much less genuine users than it appears.

I actually had very creepy dreams about Monarch type programs when i was younger, without ever even reading anything, or knowing anything about them. I do know that some "gifted" children became victims of a rather strange practices and occurrences later. And i don't even live in USA.

They can reveal your IP without site owners consent as well. Then they can meta-track you. One possible solution for this is to create a script that obscures your posting style by making small random corrections, but it would be very difficult to pull it out in a way that it doesn't look obvious.

I understand that, and is no way staying the course we're already on PR shilling.
The purpose it serves is to get us to act like fucking retards amongst ourselves while also making our ability to effectively call people niggers on the internet inert.

They aren't. Web2.0 kikery is just another facet of usury, .

Or just run ublock, furfag moon in private mode, and a good VPN you switch often.

Same guy you just replied to, my ID may be different though.

[email protected]/* */

I'm weird about talking to people in anything but like this though. When it gets any more personal than this I usually just clam up.

Oh boy, a GATE thread!

The only experience I have with GATE (late 90s) is that I was selected for the program, and then I refused to finish the entrance test because it was 1) Boring, and 2) I felt there was "too much pressure being smart" as I put it. I also wanted to play with my normie friends which I wouldn't have been able to do if I was part of the program.

Sounds like I dodged a bullet by just wanting to play with my friends during recess.

Jesus Christ, the Kenyan is wearing a Crowley shirt.

do you believe the bullshit you're spewing, you fucking skype?
I can call you a kike or a skype, there is no fucking difference
the maximum damage to corporate brand image is done when this meme becomes mainstream

Why use Skype (that's almost dead anyway) and not Microsoft?

It's one of those fucking alt-kike memes that only really gets us to act like fucktards. See, you're doing it now. Posting brand logos on top of the merchant. Non-figurative self censorship and attempting to derail a GATE thread with your shitty forced meme.
At least the Oathbreaker guy never censored anything.

not catchy enough
READ A BOOK GOOGLE

Forgot to include the .onion address in case you'd rather communicate that way.

[email protected]/* */

will write you in some hours

dont forget to check

it's getting bumped so it gets increased exposure
I'm interested in it myself; the only reason this conversation took off is because this concern shill started kvetching at this potential damage to his (((sponsor)))

Well, make it catchy then. You claim to be doing one thing, and then do something that's maximum damage control then. You sound like a Microsoft employee.

why would microsoft want their brand associated with the happy merchant? this doesn't help them anyway

That's me, in case you forgot we have IDs here. The only thing calling niggers googles etc. within our own ranks does is harm us.
Go do it on twitter and all the other social media kikery you take part in, I will be watching Ulillillia on Dailymotion(((tm))) and looking through these GATE archives while you do so.

forget my last post. i decided to write you now

check your inbox

Fucking hell is that from TempleOS?

that's fine, you can check all you want
I fail to see how this harms fullchan anyway, it's a fucking meme
*punches you*

i made it myself with paint

Well then what the fuck are you trying to give traffic to with this meme? I figured the whole idea was to piss off their AI.
Go ahead and try and harm skype and google by making our homesite a muddled and divided shithole where half the userbase falls for some goon tier self-censorship meme. That will only get them to laugh at us, stay in your pond newfag.

Divine Intellect.

What do you mean with this statement.

i cant tell you why i drawn this. usually i never draw things

I read his Mindwar book awhile back, don't really remember much about it but he had some interesting things about propaganda being most effective when certain environmental conditions are met like sunspot activity and other things (don't think that part is not in the book) I think. His idea of propaganda is kind of stupid, from what I remember he says the the person spreading the propaganda cant believe it which doesn't make any sense to me. Heres the pdf link if anyone is interested

I need more sleep

I'm saying we shouldn't adopt it within our own ranks, it has nothing to do with public appearance.
If you make threads about it here to circlejerk in and run it as a social media campaign or whatever the intended purpose is, then fine.
What I see though, is a logo covering the merchant completely obscuring its face which is what first and foremost identifies it as a jew. I see people calling niggers that violently attack white kids Googles xDD

What you drew is very similar to the works of Terry A. Davis. Claims to have schizophrenia but was able to make a decent operating system for close to the metal computing.

i did had no clue what i was drawing when i was finished i thought myself oh it looks like 2 pyramids and a ufo.

i wasnt aware about the meaning of the image when i draw it

Nice dubs, God talking through randomness is a common theme

which god do you mean? its just a title like "emperor", general, pope …

i believe in jesus christ

nice dubs too 77 lol

uh…okay

David Icke has the same basic thesis as these threads. Is someone just repackaging his ideas but for /pol?

He is a disinfo shill who obscures truth to make it look ridiculous. That doesn't mean he is completely wrong, quite the contrary.

WTF is with you faggots and "geometria"??

You know that's just a Jewish hoax on you dumb goyim, right?

The entire thing is literally all made up

its not a coincidence that some words reveal their true meaning in numbers

You mean they reveal what you want it to reveal? It's a hoax that has no logical basis. It's like believing in magic tricks.

I was not a gate student, the school I attended did not offer this program. I along with several other students from whom I remember, were part of a program where we had specialists working with us on advanced reading and mathematics from an early on. My mother being a psychologist had decided to have me see a specialist to have my intelligence and reasoning skills measured, o measured incredibly high.

Now, early on I spent a couple years in private schooling, afterwards I went to a public school because I got expelled for pulling the fire alarm. I don't remember a lot on the program, every day I went to a special classroom. My time in this classroom was spent as I stated, reading convoluted materials, doing psychological tests, and completing different forms of writing exercises and evaluations.

I was always a rebel, and I was not interested in doin any of this. At which point I was given 60 MG prescription of Ritalin, 15 MG busparione, and Clonadine to help me sleep, they made a "good goy" out of me. Eventually, the medication wore off and they put me on haloperidol. Around the age of 14 I stopped taking all medication.

What you need to understand is that the military industrial complex controls all forms of entertainment in the United States. Everything in it has patterns, one of the primary objectives of GATE and similar programs was to make people who couldn't be conditioned, conditioned.

Essentially, those of who are here from GATE were the last line of future threats to their establishment of power. Whether we acknowledge it or not, the medication, the tests, the psychological programming had multiple objectives, I merely want you to focus on the pattern statement.

All of your life you've known something was wrong with the world around you, out of place of sorts. You could never precisely out your finger on it, but you've also felt an emptiness from others. Not an emotional emptiness or cognitive emptiness, but perhaps some sort of difference in level of consciousness. Let's be honest, you've never fit in, and it's likely these feelings drove you to arrogance or having a superiority complex. You've probably felt quite lonely as well, you listen to oddball music, have oddball hobbies. You're esoteric, strange, a bit mystical too.

I've met a handful of people that were involved in such programs, each of them sharing similar characteristics and different degrees of how neurosis. The reality is that GATE existed to fundamentally destroy any chance you had of becoming a threat.

I myself, in my near three decades of living have accomplished next to nothing note worthy. I survived Hodgkins, and have been in remission, but my life has been in shambles for a long time, while I don't have student loan debt and a college education (that I paid for), I have an incredably cynical view of the world.

Essentially, everyone I work with is a drone. Not necessarily soulless, but it just seems that their level of consciousness differs from mine entirely. On occasion, I meet someone who is different, we either get along or we don't.

With all that being said, the patterns are what you need to focus on. You were born with the mental capacity and capabilities to break the conditioning. Do you not see the similarities in everything, it's the same drivel and garbage being force fed into everyone around you. Look at how controlled people are by polarization of politics. Look at how our entertainment industry controls popular thoughts, show me what modern day creativity is, and you'll find that most of it follows a pattern or comes together. Essentially, we were and likely still are immune from group think. We were the rebels that were supposed to fight against this subversive and spiteful reality that has been created.

We've allowed them to create a system where they can watch, hear, and know everything that happening in our lives. While they cannot read complex thoughts, they can detect surface emotions.

We're all here because the limited group think they've been able to put into us has led us here. And we will continue to find one another and seek each other out because it is within our programming.

If our parents and grandparents fought harder, didn't get greedy, and organized. We would never need to have any of this, the utter hopeless of the situation is what bothers me.

Not necessarily that we can't fix Europe, and stop the genocide. However, that in itself is a symptom of a much greater problem. On the day of rope, I intend of disemboweling the kikes for what they did to me, and all of my fellow GATERS.

fullchan is way too slow for the digits to be random

What if kikes are a symptom as well? You need to dig deeper.

And yes, consciousness is the key word. I'll give you a small tip, consciousness is not necessarily local, at least for some people.

I wish I could get my hands on the IQ test I took that ended up putting me into those classes. I want to know what the questions I answered were that singled me out as a potential future problem for the system that got me put into what basically equated to "reeducation". My life has been fucking terrible, and everything I see going on around me and how everyone else is just oblivious to it just makes it worse and honestly makes me sick. I have such a strong desire to fix it somehow, like more than a desire, I feel like it's what I was meant to do, but I just can't bring myself to physically do anything about it actually. I feel broken, like I'm not doing what I was meant to do. I've gotten so bad that I can't even function anymore.

Most of us share those feels. Maybe we are the ghosts of the '45 . Or something much older.

I was in GATE, I don't remember it being all that different, in my district it just meant I could take high-tracked classes instead of normie classes. Except for one thing. Once I got a letter inviting me to Washington DC for some kind of genius childe conference, signed - actually signed by hand - by some navy admiral.

In retrospect I wonder if it was some kind of invitation to the Office of Naval Intelligence. My dad was in the navy…

In the end I didn't go. I wonder what would have happened if I had.

Always had problems with authority, ended up expelled from high school. Weird life man.

stylometry is perfectly dodgeable
You can run a stylometry analysis on what you write yourself, and be constantly aware of how vividly you appear as a singular entity and change it at will before posting anything.
As a security flaw, it only works through willful obscurity, and you can use it to give disinfo to your ennemies

Aye, I'm of the "let then watch" mindset myself. In a way, they might be serving the force of good despite evil intentions, the watchers are like Masami Eiri to our collective Lain.

Thats me basically.

I was a GATE student growing up. I just remember learning more details of math and science compared to my friend's homework from standard classes.

I ended up graduating school early and I did join the O.T.O. I went to a mass and had a pretty cool time. Beautiful poetry and acted out rituals that involved delicious wine and cheese.

No calls for violence or animals on a chopping block. Just a bunch of recent chemistry graduates and locals who all have a healthy appetite for all things occult.

user, you get too paranoid about Crowley. Most of the controversial stuff he wrote was just to piss off the super politically correct press at the time. (like his ritual to hang a gay dude by his dick and balls from a rotating ceiling fan)

Besides, OTO is a non-theistic philosophy in which mankind is the ultimate consciousness. Aiwass and all of the holy guardian angel/egyptian gods references are NOT external dieties but metaphors for the inner workings of the self.

Why the fuck did you have to mention tavi$tock, last time they got mentioned with the pulse shooting a wave of shills hit this place hard.

These kikes are just an example of what happens when you mention t.stock.

t. Stock is some serious shit. I hung out on GLP for awhile, because it was obvious that something was very "off" about that place and I figured if I watched it long enough I'd figure out what. I still don't have any answers, but whatever that social experiment is about, it's creepy as hell and seems to induce schizophrenia in the predisposed.

You don't see the similarities in Jewish, masonic and thelema symbolism? Is that just a (((coincidence)))?

That would imply that today's Jews are responsible for the symbolic creation of the swastika, the hexagram, and pentagram, etc.

I believe that all of these symbols came from pre-sumerian Aryan cultures that introduced the horse to Egypt and Iran. These Aryans used pre-sanskrit languages to mark let's say the sephirots in the tree of life instead of jewish language characters.

No surprise that Jews hijacked the culture/symbols and formed batshit crazy cults like Sabbatai Zevi/Frankists.

Their objective is to brainwash everyone into making the symbols theistic/misintrepreted about evil 6 gurrilion Nazis and satan, etc.

The original Hermes occultists were the world's first scientists, and would continue to be non-theistic scientists if they were still here today.

Like Jack Parsons.

ya i did the shape shit, i scored high but not so high it was off the charts or anything

This man along withe anton Lavey formed the satanic church in 1966. The infamous Wyatt A Mann or Nick Bougas was also closely associated with the church of Satan and the whole sanfrancisco counterculture psyop. Nick Bougas did an AMA on here awhile ago and was answering questions but he totally disregarded my question about him being friends with Lavey. Nick Bougas is also a collector of serial killer memorabilia and has been friends with Charles Manson and other MKULTRA patsies. Idkiller what to make of this stuff yet but if any other anons are curious like I am I would encourage us to dig into this stuff.

Charles Manson was a patsy? How do you figure?

I should mention pol was sent to me anonymously after I got a strange text from someone.

Otherwise I never would have ended up here.

so someone wanted you to bring in this place?

The symbols are neutral, its how you use them, your intentions that matter.

However the bible says don't fuck with any of it, but I would need to make sure that is in the New Testament and not the old (jew book).

this was before the 2nd exodus to it sent me to half chan

It was some random text with a naked chick in it, they tried to bait me, I told them to fuck off. Then they said go to pol.

It was weird.

Fuck off Skype lover. Day of the rope comes and the Atheists won't spare the Skype-lovers when hanging the Googs!

The Bible says not to fuck with it because Christianity is OG Project Mockingbird. Christianity was a deliberate program to pervert and emasculate the hardcore teachings of Jesus - remember when he sarcastically reminded the Pharisees that "ye are gods?" Jesus was a Holla Forumsock, and the Empire hijacked his Esoteric teachings on magic and Divinity in order to keep word from getting out. It's easier for Them to corrupt the truth than invent a lie from whole cloth

Disgusting, get out shill.

I dunno, maybe I was a control subject or something.

I did a bunch of those shape things. They were pattern-matching puzzles. Figured they were some kind of basic non-verbal IQ test. Pattern recognition is, after all, fundamentally what much of human intelligence boils down to.

I've reported you lowtax. Hopefully you'll be permabanned soon.

I know the "david star" isn't actually created by jews. Where the symbols came from isn't really important, what's important is which organizations take on the "as above, so below" symbolism. Crowley can be connected to masonry, and masonry can be connected to jewry.
So what makes you think that thelema is just some benign organization for silly rituals and fancy dinners if the founders themselves are intertwined with not only the symbolic meaning of their logo's but through the actual leaders of the organizations overlapping?

I don't think you know what this means, or more likely you're just pulling what any Skype does and fucks the language to his liking…

Never. I oppose all /christ/ Skypes wherever I route them out!

Be-gone, snake! Worshiper of Skypes! Pester us with your Skypery no more!

hexagramm comes from egypt / babel

was used to communicate with spirits / the deads / summoning demons

later king salomon used it when he felt away from god. he imported it from his egyptian waifu

the hexagramm is 666

I'm not at home so I'm typing on a tablet and can't get into it right now but here is an excerpt from Programmed to kill by David Mcgowan.

Get your head examined

He's just a shill, almost certainly a kike, probably a goon. Still, there's useful information to be gleaned from which threads they're directed to shill.

How many of you got diagnosed with ADD?

Anyone of you had experience with ESP skills?

as it looks like they are afraid of and they tried to help us eventually steer and to break psychologically and physically

google translate sucks so hard

i meant maybe they saw that people like us could be dangerous for them later and they set up a program to prevent this

maybe were sleepers and they programed us

i always had the feeling something dark / evil is inside me and when this "thing" is enabled there i no way going back i will going crazy and doing crazy stuff if you try to fuck with me

Yes, they tried to medicate me but my parents kept preventing them. Score one for evangelicals fundamentalism heh.

Yeah I have semi-lucid dreams and other abnormal states of consciousness all the time. I can read people's emotional states very easily, which makes others uncomfortable around me. I'm good at setting up conformation bias traps that help people - or terrify them.

O.T.O is a very fine example of a typical plausible misdirection. On surface, it kind of makes sense (for someone who lacks the prerequisite knowledge to see it for what it is), but the further you get involved with it, the farther from the truth you go. Crowley certainly knew a lot (not as much as he claimed to know), but his intentions, and his role is a whole other issue.

His connections with a kike poisoner Lavey doesn't help him either. Most of them were charlatans who were selling kike "philosophy" to gullible goyim.

Jews are the anti-spirals from TTGL kek

we should get in contact what is your email

I find it funny that the jews use a sided star as their symbol, worship on Saturday(which is named after Saturn, which is the sixth planet) which is the sixth day(it's the sixth day, not the seventh, this is according to the international standard ISO 8601 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday, hence it being named after the sixth planet) and that planet even has a giant ass hexagram on one of it's poles.

So the jews use a six sided star as their emblem, and worship on the sixth day which is named after the sixth planet, which has a perfect six sided geometric shape on it's pole. Why it's almost as if the jew's number is six. And we all know what 6 is the number of.

Revelation 3:9

god can someone just tell me what the fuck is going on. I was Gate, I was in those threads months ago. I just want to know what the fuck the deal is. What is at the bottom of this well?

What were those drug experiences all about? How can we manifest that in our daily life without drugs? How can we make our consciousness to that level here in the now?

I'm sick of this shit? Where is it all leading? I just want to fucking advance my mind now and stop fucking around! There must be a better way!

huff paint nigger

No I agree, Jesus was a "magician" in the sense he was God, but he was showing us we have the power as well thru him.

"Magic" in my mind includes everything that was NOT taught by Jesus.

No offense, but I have trust issues. When I get home maybe I'll set up an onion email account

Mindfulness, meditation and lucid dreaming. Easier said than done, naturally.

ITT: special snowflake millennials try to justify their laziness, cowardice, and general mediocrity as gubmit mind control. I was a super-genius IQ-180+ savant as a child and grew up to be a useless schlub: no grand conspiracy, it just happens.

nah somethings weird

A society that doesn't know how to leverage its 180 IQ savants is a society headed to the dustbin of history.

I agree, but it has nothing to do with a grand conspiracy. It has everything to do with the decadence of lazy parenting, of cookie-cutter industrial education, of a nihilistic culture.

give me your email

I try to merge us to find out more what unites us

You're right, I'm just a shill.

Not a shill for sHillary. Not a shill for lowfag.

I'm just a shill for )))reason(((.

666 is the number of this reality. It's not evil, it just represents material existence (time and space). It is what it is. The reason kikes worship it is because they worship everything material, as they are entirely defined by material things.

Yes to both.

Intelligence is not the only factor here, you can have high IQ and still be just an autistic drone. Intuition is the key, combined with high intelligence and creativity.

of coursh.

They expected us in the wreckage.

Is it me or are posts being deleted in real time?

we just need to get together on a new board and focus our energy on a general secret society and not just pol

retard
the "grand conspiracy" is the government

Oh yeah, im sure that has nothing to do with this "grand conspiracy" that doesn't exist.

A ruling global order would never try to quell future dissidents through the education system

Y'know, buddy, you're about the most tiresome type of blustery Bozo there is: the extremely vocal, yet horribly misinformed, conspiracy goofball. You seem utterly obsessed with Michael Acquino, which is all the more reason to suspect you're a particularly silly brand of simpleton since he's about the most uninteresting figure in all of occultism. He DID NOT found the Church of Satan with LaVey. He was merely an early member who eventually sought to emulate LaVey's popularity by breaking off and forming his own "mystical religion", The Temple of Set … he's just a very minor league L. Ron Hubbard with a small group of followers. His entire enterprise has been dismissed by all serious occultists for decades. The Setians are considered about on par with nerdy Star Trek geeks, yet you keep trying to attribute all these heavy-handed underground government operations to them and LaVey and others. I was about as close to LaVey as one can get and I'm here to tell you that he displayed zero interest in anything political or any covert military operations. From the mid 60's on, he created his own independent sphere of friends and interests and dwelled happily therein. You also appear to know absolutely nothing about Charles Manson but continue to spew nonsense about his being a "patsy" and '"secret operative for some govt. agency" … that's positively nuts. Charlie only had about two years of freedom his whole adult life and, as is well documented, his dance card was pretty full during that brief period. He wouldn't have been able to squeeze in any of the mythical crapola you're pushing even if he had wanted to. You really need to take up something far less demanding on that fevered noodle of yours … try coin or stamp collecting … your conspiracy theory hobby has caused your mind to warp and compels you to routinely make a giant ass of yourself in public. The Internet has enough deluded fools taking up board space and wasting everyone's time with their unfounded headache-inducing imaginings. Get a new gig, Chicken Little … it'll do you a world of good.

Bottom line, we're all GATE kids, we all miss being among equals, and we found eachother here. What we need is inclusion, and we need to start a society which goes beyond mere politics and embraces all areas of life. Holla Forums was our starting point, and the future points even higher. We can do even more if we join together and make something new. We don't need to just be internet fascists. We can do even more than that. We can unleash our potential and begin fostering money, leadership, finance, culture. I want to. I'm tired of letting the GATE lock me in, I want to unleash it. I can't do it alone. We have to join forces or we may never be able to build ourselves to what we are capable of. Society doesn't support us. We need one another.

ya that is all by design of the Jews though

and we figured it out

and now we are fighting back

I feel the same way. A community that ought to be in common has been scattered to the four winds. But, like, capital man. It would cost hundreds of millions to build the kind of campus where we could do good work, and society at large isn't going to just /give/ us that money, nor will we be offered much opportunity to earn it. Judenbux from the Fed pick every winner and every loser and we've been selected as history's losers. Why? Because we could make things better.

If you know anything about 8s, you know that this is the truth. Also considering the recent 88888888 on half chan, I believe something is happening.

Nice modget faggot

What's your story anyway, being some kind of edgy nihilist who's ego is inflated by his lack of knowledge?

And you will tell us that Church of Satan is not involved with child abuse and blackmail of gov. officials worldwide as well? But you are right, there is not much of a grand conspiracy there, just crooks meeting with spooks.

The dawn of the 8s. What is 8 if not material and scientific power. It is not so much a merely spiritual number as it is the scientific, material realm above the metaphysical. It is one step above mysticism. I think that the 8s of recent are signaling that we should begin to create material success and material existence of our thoughts, and to embody the future.

8 chan

Imagine if we were to put our minds to a common goal and to actually really focus on energy on collective success. Imagine if we were to foster our own group in more than just shitposting and memes. Imagine if we were to collectively work to improve the benefits of each individual present.

This is superficial. Deep kike spirituality comes down to the removal of all that is truly good from the world. Most of them don't consciously understand it as such but still… Hate is even worse than worship.

Classic phony shill splattering if I've ever heard any …and I have.

you sound weird
>His entire enterprise has been dismissed by all serious LOL occultists for decades
but not exactly by non-occultists, amirite?
tell us moar
on whose orders?
entierely unlike Aquino, who was at the core of the development of MK-ULTRA if I remember
while Aquino is the point of interest

you sound like a higher-up in-the-know trying to deflect the subject like an incompetent shill

Let me dispute this.

5 is human/consciousness, whereas 3 is beast/animal/non-human/unconscious.

6 is elevated consciousness in the material realm. Lower level psychic and spiritual activity I believe.

7 is elevated transcendence in spirituality, "God" as leader.

8 is return to science, acceptance of material existence, the "thing in itself", a sort of "return of the Mountain" as Zen teaches it (first the mountain is there, then it is gone (enlightenment) and then it returns again and one needs not care). 8 then is like the enlightened person coming down from the cave and then returning and passing on his wisdom. It is then characterized by life, material life - possessions or objects, things. Beings. Physical movement in space. Yet with the lessons learned in 7.

9 is something beyond this obviously I have no idea what I'm talking about, just putting it out there. I've thought about this for years.

try this

sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/09/angel-number-555.html

That's what makes conspiracy idiots the clowns that they are … you give 'em a straight answer …and they still think there's a world of shadowy unspoken secrets and denials buried in it … look, either you're hopelessly nuts or else playing at some kind of shilling … I don't know which, but it's a supreme bore either way … bye, flake.

I pretty much agree with your sentiments. I too have noticed the same thing. It's lonely and disconnecting. I've also found this trait doesn't strictly follow IQ (i.e. I've met an IQ 85-90 chick once who, for lack of a better term "tried" hard but could never actually rise above mundane/insipid shit. Ended up selling essential oils and went OVER9000!!! on homeopathy. *retch*).

My problem with GATE is I don't particularly remember a whole lot of it. I don't recall any drugging or anything even as innocuous as a "fluoride rinse" or anything. I remember flirting with the program a few times in 2nd and part of 3rd grade, but it seemed to stop abruptly. It was strongly recommended that I be put on ADHD drugs by my 3rd grade instructor, but my mother (who isn't some crazy fundamentalist or homeopath or someshit) wasn't having it.

Saw a psych, the appointment was suppost to be an hour and a half, six hours go by and according to my mother's re-tellings over the years he was blown away. Said she'd be an idiot to put me on drugs. (Side note, it was in these grades I pretty much cratered socially and was getting my shit pushed in by all the nigger-cultured whites and "Americanized" darkies in the entire grade. The fresh beaners were strangely much more civil. Fuck Pablo deport him anyway! So, these were the grades I attempted class clownery and shit didn't work to un-crater my reputation. I mean ass kicked every other week, "We hate you nobody wants you around" reject here.)

That's because "creative" isn't what most people think. "Creative" in most minds is this special ethereal process which starts in the vacuum and pukes something "creative" out into real-life via the human brain, and it's "just magic!" Bullshit. Almost no idea, however original, is without preceding prompts. In real terms, when we are "creative" we are taking in the structure of a situation, problem, or idea (no matter how basic its representation is), and we are adding minor features/improvements/revisions to it. Creativity is as magical as long-term memory recall, in that while you don't see the mechanization of its occurrence it's not so special as to be impossible to implement in silicon.

Take this video for example. Entirely composed on the back end by a deep learning neuronet:
youtube.com/watch?v=UQjNFDdwTmQ

This page has a fistfull of samples of what this guy's neuronet created after being trained on hours of Classical:
hexahedria.com/2015/08/03/composing-music-with-recurrent-neural-networks/

A neuronet cannot be creative and do this without having had structure built into it through deep learning phases. Analogously our creative ideas wouldn't exist if the prerequisite concepts/images/memes which are used to compose the creative idea weren't structured into our biological neuronets. I digress.

Anyway, I'm also a puddle of wasted potential here in the ballpark of 30 (+/- 5 years). Being in a few high-IQ societies, it seems mental illness is more prevalent in the high IQ than the normal population. Then again maybe we're the wash-outs and the real "functionally high high-IQ groups" are secret and open-secret societies like Masons, Rotary, etc…

That said I actually exist as 777 or 888, yet 666 I do believe isn't so much "evil" as it is simply a lie, as it is not the highest realm of possibility. For whatever reason those who worship 666 are merely morons or useful idiots who have made the mistake of believing it is an end in itself. This amounts, ultimately, to evil since it is a rejection of the following steps. Or it can and should be interpreted as this.

It's actually probably that every level requires the earlier levels to be built on first. And in that sense, for one to just look down on 6, seems a mistake. It may actually be quite difficult to achieve 5, as evidenced by myself, for I truly though I surpassed it, yet I didn't even really grasp it - and I wrote it off as a "lower" number instead of appreciating the reality of it in all of its fullness. I say that I am an 8 or a 7, yet in truth I never even really progressed through 5. Just a thought.

Just run everything because they worship the devil. You can't get any weirder than that.

I don't want to derail this into a David Icke thread, but I was scouring IBs to look up general anons perspective of him.

Even though he is correct in many subjects he goes over, I can see how he can be a disinfo shill. With that said, what specific part of his thesis is correct and which is wrong?

I went to go see him last week, but didn't want to start a thread
I was surprised how greenpilled the talk was toward the end

And the best way to do it is to completely desync it from the immaterial. True, they are not doing it consciously, it's just their nature.

What's your story then? Laveyan "philosophy" is garbage being sold to the very gutter of society (petty criminal and politician alike), and psychopathic subhumans in general. It's as "empowering" as feminism is. And it's essentially a manual for how to become a Jew. Codex of a thief.

Fuck off Nick, your occultist friends were pedophile faggots who deserve the rope.

Here is another excerpt from Programmed to kill

You guys are fucking weirdos and I have a video of Nikolas Schreck blaming you for the ear incident.

Call me a lunatic idgaf, Aquino and Lavey have a really suspect history and you were a part of that counterculture scenew that was drenched in intelligence operations and pedophilia. Aquino was literally raping kids at the presidio daycare and you brush this shit off like it's nothing

Pretty sure he is on our level, he knows who the Jews are. He just calls them Reptilians, but I don't think he thinks Reptilians are exclusively Jews.

OK…

9 is the "connection" to infinity that the human can possibly foster. It is that line between 8 and 0, the return. The digits are the full potential of human consciousness.

0 represents in actuality the nothingness, the end of consciousness, the beyond in its pure instantiation. For humans, there is nothing in it, yet it is not merely nothing. It is simply infinity yet in a different sense, I think. For that reason 9 represents the return to it, or the human "representation" of it. 0 is God, and God is infinity, in other words. 9 is the finite representation of the infinite, symbolically. That's my take on it.

It wouldn't be so bad if they just gave us a radish to chew on. But my god, my day job is so tedious and uninteresting yet it pays me just enough shekels to scrape by and even add to my long-term investments every so often. It puts me in a cold fury to think about.

It's nothing of the sort. It's just the number required for the space-time continuum. It's the number of physical reality, and your perception of it. 3 physical dimensions plus 3 imaginary dimensions - 6. 3 is the power of the dynamic, of the motion, so you have 6 x 3, or 666.

And there is nothing evil about it, it's just what it is. And what you make of it.

Things become evil when you consider them relative to one another.

If one "believes" in 6 then this is evil, for he is neglecting 7. He is lowering himself - evil is essentially lowness or the belief in the superiority of lowness.

When we recognize the emptiness of the symbol, for instance by acknowledging that 9 is not "infinity" or the truth, simply instead a representing idea of it to our own human consciousness, we are not committing evil. We are remaining aware of our limitations.

Imagine two lineages. One lives in the forests, aligned with the ecosystem. They worship the world in all the aspects revealed to them, living simple but beautiful and non-degenerate lives.

The second lineage lives in the mountains and is more introspective, they have begun to crack the puzzles of conscious experience and the deeper nature of reality. Their ethics, spirituality and lifestyles reflect this.

The kikes are eternally fastidious, neurotic and uncomfortable with themselves. They see the forest and even when well intentioned (It happens) think of paving it all so it becomes more… Comfortable? They see the mountain people's mindworlds and feel the same. They hate and envy both, make them fight each other.

Of course kikes are not the only vessel for these degenerate vectors. That would be too easy.

Does gematria matter to anything other than the imaginations of scrawny Kabbalistic skypes?

omg h4xx0r detected, please tell us your secrets great one :^O

but there is: aquino's carreer in the dark bowels of the pentagon and all the experiments on mind control he made by torturing hobos and orphans

and you keep sprinkling your text with weird codewords
are they mkultra triggers?

hey mr. mann, been enjoying the most recent chimp out?

There's a good blog called The Secret Sun, author has been doing a series of posts called Uncle Sam's Secret Sorcerers. It's some dark shit but you might be interested

There is no "good" and "evil," nor "good" and "bad."

There is "desirable" and "undesirable." There's "truth" and "falsehood."

By our nature of existence, certain "truths" are "desired" and are seen as "good" across cultures which don't share the same memes. Commonly these are Golden Rule- and Ten Commandment- like "truths," which are ones that promote pro-social behavior and interfaces between the members. This works because, due to the nature of our existence multitasking is expensive compared to specialization, and thus groups of specialists survive better than rugged individualized generalists.

This sounds like moral relativism, and it is. It shouldn't be so unchained as to make black into white and up into down, but it evolves with our understanding of how this complex machine we call nature operates. It's the basis by which white identity needs to be established. It's frankly the only basis by which a scientific, naturalistic right to exist as a contiguous human breed can be made. It's the Bible's "all men are brothers in the eyes of the lord" which has cucked us! There will be no day of the rope, or mass deportation, justified on any kike books (((unless you're a kike reading the Talmud)))!

It's the one idea the left doesn't want anyone to touch: a scientific basis in establishing a racialist fascist nation. The left would rather have us playing in the christian mud-huts where we are easily defeated with science and logic (because the bible is obviously not a true reflection of reality, and you're a sucker-9001 for believing it is!).

the person spreading the propaganda literally cant believe it because htey know it is a manufactured lie.

That is why memes are not propaganda.

Consider this example. He talks about evil reptiles, right? What he could actually mean, is that the "reptiles" are actually just psychopaths with dominant reptilian brain (that we all have) as their higher cognitive functions linked to later brain development are physically missing. They are not evil, they are not even aware of the concept. They are just animals. And animals need to be either domesticated, or put down. You don't let them rule the society or shape it in their own image.

What people literally understand, is that they are some kind of 6-dimensional shapeshifting lizards, which is a load of bullshit.

So you have a genuine concept, that becomes completely ruined and linked with ridiculous stories. This is the core method of disinfo shills like Icke, Alex Jonestein and similar.

This thread has turned /fringe/-tier.

Any time shit turns /fringe/, you know there's a goon-poster in the thread.

Hard to talk about GATE without getting weird. Actual, some of the GATE testing I remember had components that almost reminded me of a Ganzfeld test.

Vultures feast only after the carrion is dead

I'm not autistic, I'm the verbal arty farty type actually. There's just a magical umami trait that some people have and others don't: something like willpower but more than that

Not this shit again.

Here is Nick with Patton Oswalt

Looks like I'm a bad goy. That shit about not seeing the common answers is me, I'll often get the answer right, but using incorrect methodology. It's frustrating to know that I can get shit right, but my logic is often flawed.

You're a sick, sad tabloid addicted freak …you write innumerable lengthy rants about LaVey yet haven't once spelled his name right.You go on about Aquino being a pedophile and try to link me to it when I have never seen or spoken to the man. LaVey and Aquino headed rival organizations for decades and never spoke … yet you depict them as crime partners. You provide text stating that Schreck cut off his own ear like Van Gogh and in the next sentence say that I'm to blame. How … did I steady the razor for him? The thing that makes you a king-sized kook is that you read a sensational book full of corny conspiracy theories and stomp around cussing people and beating them over the head with the content like it's irrefutable fact. I was there and try to share some reality with you and you reject it. That makes you a silly asshole, son. I have no idea why you're so obsessed with pedophiles, but after seeing your shoddy presentation and hysterical, loutish manner, I suspect you must be some kind of haunted victim or perpetrator of same. Whatever the case, it has nothing to do with me or anyone I know. Your severe and debilitating head traumas and hang-ups are your own, I'm afraid.

I check Holla Forums basically every morning to see what's going on. I found this thread particularly startling. I have never even seen GATE discussed outside of my public school. I'm not a college graduate, so I was surprised to see this term which I hadn't seen in over a decade. I was a GATE student in the 1990s at my elementary school in California. I recall in my grade there were at least two other students. I entered the program through standardized testing, and I do remember a lot of work with tangrams. One thing that sticks out for me is that I was allowed permission to leave any class, anytime I wanted. There was a special room in school that was only available to GATE students, everyone else probably thought it was a storage closet. Inside it was just full of games, boardgames mostly, and there was a woman there. I recall not seeing her anywhere else on campus or ever before…it seemed her entire job was playing board games with GATE students. Upon retrospect, this is all very odd… granting your smart students the ability to fuck off and just play games. Obviously there was something bigger going on. Outside of school, I did go to one GATE program event. This is difficult for me to remember, but I recall it being somehow focused on paleontology, dinosaur fossils, and evolution. I can't recall any details, I just remember being surprised to see a classmate there.

As I got older, during parent teacher conferences, I was always labeled as defiant. That one word seemed to follow me throughout school, defiant. Eventually to "keep my behavior in check" I was sent to a psychiatrist and prescribed some early ADHD drugs. I never liked them. They never seemed to help me focus, just shift my thinking into a different pattern. I hated taking pills, and I never understood the need to take them because I never perceived benefits. Eventually, when I kept telling Doctors they were not working, they just kept giving me higher and higher doses. Looking back, now that I know a lot more about drugs, they were giving me large doses of powerful amphetimenes that even grown men would be reluctant to take. Luckily, I convinced my family to get me off the pills early.

On the topic of ESP: I have latent psychic abilities. I never really talk to this with anyone, but they definitely exist. I have a sometimes stunning ability to guess numbers perfectly. But when I am under the influence of psychedelic drugs such as LSD, it seems to unlock more powerful cognitive abilities. Generally, when people do acid, they lose control over a lot of themselves. When I do acid, not only am I in perfect control, but my abilities of perception at incredibly enhanced. My hearing becomes amazing, I can hear conversations perfectly that occur far behind me. The real big development is that I can literally read minds. It is hard to describe…its not so much that I can hear someone's thoughts, instead, I can look at someone and develop an instant and immense empathy for everything they are experiencing. I can see someone and I instantly realize everything that is making their life difficult. And I will know exactly what to do to make them feel better. I've only experimented with Acid three times, but each time I was able to FEEL other people's emotions in an amazing way, almost like I was in tune with them mentally.

I would say tell particular stories, but this post is already long. I'm just surprised to see that Holla Forums is essentially a congregation forum for GATE graduates. Maybe its just a (((coincidence)))

*I am now a college graduate

They are not exclusively Jews. Pic related

Again pic related. Imo I believe that they are. I guess he just fucked up on the delivery that it's made to sound far-fetched.

Whether it was done intentional or not is my main inquiry

Read the threads in the top… lots of us

this makes no sense

Intelligence agency faggots tend to be on the superstitious side, so the "experiments" that get filtered into gifted curriculum are there out of pure wishful thinking.

Gifted courses are a sham, for the most part. Directorship is made up of mostly soulless ideologues and teachers went straight into teaching without ever getting other jobs. It's only a good source of socially detached peons to fill corporate ranks.

t. Montessori autist

I got one better than that … two years ago N.B. went into a Deli and ate a bagel with creme cheese … and then told the waitress he enjoyed it … NOW WE ALL KNOW WHO INVENTED THE BAGELS, DON'T WE !

Same. At the time ritalin was on the rise. I missed that bullet by the skin on my front tooth…

Well, I didn't see the stray reference to before posting.

Yeah I remember being ordered to visit the school shrink once a week, I don't remember much more than playing with Legos and chatting. God knows what we chatted about. As late as high school I was given leeway to wander out of class, write my own curriculum to some extent. Haha it all ended when I programmed a calculator game that was something like Drug Wars, but was a giant parody of the Columbine shooting. It spread around the school like wildfire and because I'm a huge egomaniac I made sure my name was all over the opening credits. Somebody got caught with it on their calculator, I got expelled and sent upriver lol

I think most of us are just people who really never wanted to go "along" with groups. We had our own way. And so we fell by the wayside, never joined all the fun party clubs, and instead we are here and we're our own thing. I think we could do more than just being Nazis. We could do something that benefits in multiple ways.

I also feel I have latent psychic abilities, no question. Same basic thing as what you wrote.

It's yawn-inducing so far … images of dusky grinning felons running with armloads of stolen sneakers … what else is new? it won't get interesting until they get more motivated and take it to the next level … or maybe even the level above that. When Guard troops are dodging the raining Molotovs and tanks are rolling over barriers of shopping carts and burning tires… that's when it's time to break out the popcorn.

I remember getting into the GATE program at my shitty ghetto elementary school. I don't recall it being particularly blue-pilling but I was too young to know.

Oh dude holy shit. I used to attend a GATE summer school, and we did shit like have week long conferences at the National Air and Space Museum. Oh holy fuck I forgot all about this. They taught us basic orbital mechanics and we shot off model rockets and shit. Incidentally, I'm no longer welcome at the National Air and Space Museum lol

Another GATE student checking in. It was the late 80s and early 90s in NOVA. I also remember there being lots of brain teasers, board games, logic puzzles and the like but I can't recall anything specific. The GATE teacher was also not a regular teacher if I recall. During class every day me and I believe one other other student from my class would leave class to go do GATE activities in the designated room with some kids from other classes. I remember there being about 10 of us total. I think the activities lasted for about an hour or so.

I was also diagnosed with ADHD early and prescribed Ritalin. I couldn't stand how it made me feel like a zombie and killed my appetite so I quietly stopped taking them and tossed the pills instead. I remained a "problem child" who refused to do homework or study and coasted by for the rest of school.

When I was younger, probably around 6 or 7 I experienced unintentional astral projection. I felt strong vibrations and heard loud noises and became aware I was floating outside my bed looking down at myself. I was completely lucid during this experience. I freaked out and this caused my consciousness to snap back behind my eyes where it's most common with no lapse of consciousness between the two events and I cowered under the sheets unable to comprehend what had just happened. I continued to have intermittent lucid dreams since then.

Intense body language reading, you're doing cold reads basically. The real nigga shit is being able to look into someone's eyes and read their souls. Of course, you need to develop protection from the other person. The /fringe/ faq has a reading order, look it up.

Since I learned how to do that, I can't look people in the eye because I see their thoughts, their worries, all that shit. It's disturbing to look into the mind of another, not unlike a nightmare. And draining, even with the protection used. The person getting looked into feels off, and they can't explain it (cognitive dissonance). Add in the severe temptation to control their mind, and you can see why I'm reluctant to maintain eye contact.

Happens with acid, confirmation bias (and rejection bias too) runs wild, same with empathy. The actual empathy, not the pity that the left confuses as empathy. You've seen the ineffable truth though, right? Your brain ever see into the infinite and try to compute it?

You need to stop thinking only in symbols. But yes, they are lowering everything by worshiping only one aspect of reality.

Nick would actually be allright if he weren't such a shabbos goy.

Nyuk, Nyuk … it is to laugh.

Yea, those tangrams are one of the few things I remember too. I also remember listening to an audio tape one time about how when people see other people yawning, they yawn as well.

Go on, tell us the truth then. What's the actual story? You keep dodging the issue and attacking the poster instead of the content. Who was LaVey actually, what was his real philosophy, his goals, and what are the links (or lack of) that he, his associates and his organization had with the government officials and programs?

You claim to have been very close to him, so share with us some insider info so we don't fall for the lies of the tabloids. Even if you are just larping, let's hear it.

Wasn't there an AI the creates creepy games for girls?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanganyika_laughter_epidemic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morangos_com_Açúcar_Virus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Roy,_New_York#2011_illness_outbreak

he's already shared this stuff multiple times and then constantly ask the same questions

*and then people keep asking the same questions

Ugly people are not Martians user. Although some of them do look like they have fallen out of alien vs predator movie.

You are looking in the wrong direction.

Or they know something that average goy doesn't?

If you research more about the inner circles of Nazis, you will figure out that they were mostly people like us. And you don't think that what they did was just a mere historical coincidence as contemporary historians would lead us to believe?

Your contrived baiting technique is beginning to expose your shilliness, fella. I've already well covered all that ground in previous threads which, I believe, are archived … if you're at all serious, you sorry clowns appear to still be buying into all the dated and discredited garbage that first circulated during the "Satanic Panic" period, which is a rather pathetic preoccupation when there are so many more worthwhile themes to explore and issues to address.

Daily reminder that the pastor he shot in the head with a .45 ended up being completely fine, his skull stopped the .45 round from basically point blank range and was in fact back to giving sermons just a couple months later. Odom said he would prove the guy was an alien by shooting him enough times that no human could live through it, and the guy not only fucking lived through it, 6 .45 slugs into his body, with at least one to the head , and the guy never even lost consciousness. He was fucking fine. That's just unbelievable. They were talking about releasing him from the hospital within a week of the shootings.

idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article64507792.html

He's acting like we are batshit crazy for being suspicious of his connections to satanism/manson which is ridiculous. The man is literally infatuated with serial killers and is the biggest collector of "murderabilia" . The man literally exchanges letters back and forth with the likes of Charles Manson… Richard Ramirez was literally visited by Zeena Lavey while he was in Jail and the dirty jew Lavey was also connected to none other then the famous kikes pedophile ROMAN POLANSKI!

-pPogrammed to kill by David Mcgowan

MKULTRA, Government sanctioned Satanism, and Paedophile rings are just fringe conspiracies I guess?

WORD

I didn't read those threads, but i guess i should have. Anyone got the archive links? Although i already know what to expect.

Besides, we all have a habit of repeating ourselves here. And i can assure that the knowledge i have about that organization does not come from the tabloids.

Nor do i obsess with it in any way, i just diss it for what it is. There are far, far greater threats than the "satanist" boogeyman indeed. You are just a smarter version of coons.

Maybe a genetic mutation of having a ridiculously thick skull? By that logic, people born with 4 arms in India are actually gods.

Hi.

Shit I remember something. Back from kindergarten to 5th grade we had this psychologist who regularly came in to give random tests. She would give us many spatial and mathematic tests, but what she was looking for was irregular methods for getting the answers. I still remember one of the tests, probably the most infamous one, it was some rectangles arranged a certain way, there were no wrong answers, or so she said. Anyway she wanted each one to be divided equally into 6-8 peices. Only one person out of 45 did it the way she preferred. I'm 99% sure she was a Jewess and she did have a vile attitude with us, it always seemed like she was in a disgusted state. I'm trying to think of other stuff that she made us do, she came in maybe once or twice a month to do all these weird tests, so she wasn't part of the school staff, but I cant remember her name. I might go and ask one of the teachers if they remember what that lady's name was because was most definitely not with the board of education, or some government agency. She was all about feely bullshit, she didn't like rational answers or approaches to her tests, she is probably one of those types of people who would call for common core or some other pseudo education system.

What he don't say is that Jews are a mix between Reptillians and humans. That's why Jews usually don't mix with goyim.

"interestingly enough, Lavey (misspelled) had connections to the victims as well. He had formed a close association with Roman Polanski shortly before the murders… ".

Yeah, that cornball "Programmed To Kill" book that you consider the Bible is a real pip … I've only seen about three sentences from it and they're completely full of crap: "LaVey had connections to the victims as well." Now, the author chose to write the word "victimS" here, which solidly implies, "those who were murdered" … then goes on to say that LaVey was very tight with Polanski who was not murdered and could only be counted a "victim" by his loss. That means there has to be someone else that LaVey knew among the murdered but the writer doesn't give any more names … so "LaVey connected to victims" is a false statement. Then he purports that LaVey became friends with Polanski when he played the Devil in Rosemary's Baby … inferring he was on the set interacting with the director and cast. Now, can you find any other record of San Francisco resident LaVey having been on the New York set of Rosemary's Baby? If so, I'd like to see it, for I've got news for you,cupcake …the Devil in the film was played by an actor named Clay Tanner … LaVey was consulted for the film, but casual film consulting is largely done by phone or mail… only in rare cases, like when a retired Army general is hired as a consultant on a War film, with lots of battle scenes, does the studio spring for travel to the set. Either you or the author misspelled "Alexander Saunders" … Sanders didn't initiate Sharon Tate into anything but Wicca which is a nature worship, ANTI-black magic cult. Not much meat there to back up a claim of " ties to satanic witchery".So, I've seen three sentences from your precious tome and they're all misleading or downright lies … now, you can thank me for taking time to "correct the record" and making you better suited to discuss this subject for the future or you can walk east till your hat floats, like the meddlesome, insincere shill that I'm virtually certain you truly are.

It started as a field trip twice a week. Get out of the home for a while, go play video games. Not just for a little bit on the staff's phones, but for hours on real rigs. Before then, my favorite thing was when we took walks in the woods behind the home, but this was even better. It was funny because the game we played was called Children of the Forest, which was basically where you walked through the woods fighting enemies.

In the game, you had to remember all these different paths, which were always branching off in different patterns. And you'd fight different enemies that all had different patterns. There was a lot of memorizing stuff and making decisions. Everybody liked the first 20 levels or so, but after that, most of the other kids got frustrated. Instead of going on, they just played the first few levels over and over. But I kept going higher and higher.

The final boss was called the Ancient Queen. You were always advancing on her castle, this huge dark castle that loomed in the background of every screen. Sometimes you would see her floating around her castle, just a shadowy bird-like shape, and she would taunt you from afar. "Come, my child, come and face me!" That kind of stuff. Man, I wanted to get her.

Even as a little kid, I got really obsessed about things. I wanted to beat the Ancient Queen so badly. I got to level 100, then 200, then 300. At this point, every branch in the path offered like 40 choices, and they came literally every second, plus you had to do the enemy patterns, sometimes mixing two and three enemies at once, kind of like playing two melodies at once on a keyboard. It got pretty insane, but I kept advancing. I was relentless.

It was nice to finally be the best at something. I was way better than any other kid. I mean, no other kid went past like level 40. Sometimes they had me play online against other people. There was a kind of battle mode. I beat everybody.

At first we could only go to play games like twice a week, and everybody was just dying to do it, since there was nothing to do at the home. But after a while they let me play whenever I wanted. This made the other kids jealous, and they started shunning me, so I just played even more.

I played all the time. I started sleeping at the game place, and I played from when I first woke up in the morning (or night) until I went to sleep at night (or morning). They brought me food while I played, whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted it. One of the people at the game place tried to spoon feed me while I played. It was creepy at first, but I got used to it.

I had pretty much gotten used to the fact that whenever something was really fun, adults would come in and take it away or tell me to not do too much of it. Or something bad would happen, and it would be destroyed. So when they told me I could play this all I wanted, it was like the ultimate freedom.

The ultimate freedom. Funny that.

I remember lying in bed one night, and I heard the theme music playing down the hall in the game room. The game was so fun, but kind of cheaply made, and it had this chintzy flute music that played over and over. I heard it now in the middle of the night and wondered who was playing, since I was the only kid there and the doctors never played it. So I got out of bed and snuck down the hall to see who it was. The game place was kind of creepy, with all white halls and everything smelling like plastic, and I was a little scared, since I was only 8 at the time. When I got to the game room, it was totally dark. Nobody was there. The music seemed to vanish. It had all been in my head. That's how much I played it.

I was obsessed with that damn Ancient Queen. She was like this huge mythical creature in my mind. In the game, she only had like a dozen taunts, and I must have heard each one hundreds of thousands of times. They were burned into my brain. When I was on the high levels and everything was flying at me at once, I kind just cleared my mind and let my hands play the game, if that makes sense. In these times, I would daydream about the Ancient Queen. What would it be like when I finally faced her? What would she look like? What would happen?

It's strange, but sometimes I imagined her as looking like my mother. That strange face that barely remembered.

After a few months, they gave me the surgery to install my direct sense jacks. After playing the direct sense games, I forgot all about the Children of the Forest and the Ancient Queen. I had found a beautiful, wonderful world where I was powerful beyond belief, where I wasn't just some little girl who lived in a home and didn't have any friends. So away I went…

A few years ago, I went back into the CIA files and found a copy of the game to see if I could finally beat it. I got past level 800. After that, it became simply inhuman. So I botted it to see the ending. It took a long time to build a proper bot. It really was a fiendish, clever game. Finally, I got one working, but it turns out that there is no ending. You get to level 1024, and it just resets. You never meet the Ancient Queen.

What's worse? Finding out there is no Ancient Queen? Or finding out there is one?

wow, this is some top tier autism. direct senses?

We need a pol for serious answers.

I think its alarming that we have many ex gates here on Holla Forums also the fact that most of the ex gaters got diagnosted on ADD.

We need to find connections.

Where is the connection between us? Why are they scared? What happened really duriing these tests…

the imagination beeing monitored and watched 24/7 by a jew and getting hijacked is terrible

imagine everything you do or you wanna do they try to break or bring it to shit so some day you stop with it because you think you are shitty and get depressed

Every fucking time I want to get involved in this thread and share my experience, /fringe/ comes to derail or inject their metaphysical hogwash.

It's simple really when you look at the alexa demographics for Holla Forums. We consistently rank far above the average in terms of graduate school education levels, thus a majority of us were likely involved in some form of GATE during primary education.

I'd like to list a few commonalities that some of us seem to share, since you faggots are focusing on moral relativism and the generic satanist connection that I'm sure our forebears repeated ad nauseum when they were faced with such ambiguity.

Common Experiences:

That's the majority of what I could gather. Please stop arguing over satanist bullshit, metaphysical delusions, and the like. There is a likelihood in my opinion, that some of the GATE members that chose not to participate in recognized events may have doomed themselves at that point. However, I know in my experience that future success of GATE individuals seems fairly randomized. For example, I'm meandering about in grad school atm, unemployed, however I have friends that are employed at Raytheon, Boeing, State Supreme Courts, Department of Transportation, with amazing salaries. Although, similarly I have friends from GATE that were molested as children and are now drug addicts, nearly homeless.

If someone wants to scour the past threads for other commonalities and put them into a poll format I think this would be effective in diminishing some of our more radical ideas about the program.

Otherwise, glad we have another one of these threads even though they'll be bombarded if they get on the front page with 'muh special snowflake', 'muh 180 iq didn't get me into gate you delusional cunts', /fringe/ tier attributions, and so on.

(checked)

I must say I'm intensely fascinated by whatever impulse made us turn orthogonal at that critical juncture. TBH I would have probably been happy to go to the naval conference and fly off to DC like a smart important adult, but looking back, I think my parents had some unspoken unease about the program..

No one has mentioned the prevalence of near drowning experiences in childhood among GATE anons. Another commonality seems to be lucid dreaming and other slightly to very out of the ordinary psychic/mental phenomena.

A lot of the interesting digging info is also missing form this thread so far. The reason that GATE is connected with Tst0çk has to do with connections among the founder of the program and the institute. One name that came up over and over again was andrija puharich.

From his wikipedia intro: Andrija Puharich (February 19, 1918 - January 3, 1995) — born Henry Karel Puharić — was a medical and parapsychological researcher, medical inventor, physician and author, known as the person who brought Israeli Uri Geller (born 1946) and Dutch-born Peter Hurkos (1911-1988) to the United States for scientific investigation.

Another fruit of the original digging was the discovery of psychologist Wilfred Bion and specifically his work Experiences in Groups, related works, and several talks he gave at Tstøck. Someone found a place where you could get the text of all Bion's talks. Maybe I'll look the link later and post it here, but I'm sure you can find Experiences in Groups and some other things if you just do a search. Consensus was that Bion's work was central to the purpose of GATE. Bion's work is essentially a manual on using social pressure and group dynamics to control people - propaganda 2.0 kind of stuff. Puharich and some of the other UN and US military connected people were more involved in paranormal/parapsychological research. (note: anyone who is saying "durr muh materialist scientific world view, there is literaly nothing spooky cuz that's impossible XDDD" is a rube or is intentionally misleading.)

There was also the "occippital bun" thing, but I think that was mostly anons mis-identifying the trait on themselves. Everyone has some kind of a bump there, occipital bun is different and much more pronounced as far as I gather.

From some of the responses it seems like a lot of anons are just seeing this information for the first time. It's already been posted in the thread, but I'll post the archive links to the original GATE threads again here. If you were a GATEr and are interested / triggered by this thread, you need to read the originals. There are undoubtedly countless details and nuances we are forgetting in this thread that are contained within the originals. The first thread starts out as just some random /x/ stuff but part way down the thread anons start to notice GATE coincidences and the topic shits to GATE. It's a long read but it's extremely entertaining if you have a personal connection to it so just get started. Unless this thread is just to be another half assed retread of the most cursory aspects of the original threads, anons must read the originals. READ THEM:

archive.is/qQkpC - Green Pills, Red pills, (occult/Gate thread #1)

archive.is/wced0 - Gate thread II: Electric Boogaloo

archive.is/8IV6U - Gate thread III: Veterans of Psychic Wars

archive.is/H1Afg - Gate thread IV: When Shills Attack

archive.is/8l7HL - Gate Thread V: The "Final" Thread

archive.is/ZH6xR - Gate Quantum xpol thread

The impression I get here is that you're talking about something related to the GATE program that was initially just you and potentially some other kids taking trips to parks and recreation centers and museums and whatnot during normal school hours.

Getting out of the house is a common recommendation for shut-in children, particularly videogame players. Getting out of the house to go play more videogames? This makes no sense. What was the purpose of leaving? Or is it that you had no videogames in the house and you were leaving to play videogames? Like a child with no console and so you take some money with you and go down to the arcades. From my understanding, the arcade scene was quite large in America with games like Mortal Kombat and Metal Slug and the like.

The GATE program was during the '90s or earlier if you're a young adult posting on Holla Forums. This means that the games on people's phones during this time were not advanced at all. There was just stuff like Snake on the Nokia phones. If games were of such low-level complexity then why would you feel the need to state that the games were not phone games but real games? Due to the simplicity of the games, nobody would have any reason to presume that those '90s phone games were being played seriously (i.e. in a manner of dedication similar to a SNES JRPG) by anyone.
A real rig? Rig usually refers to PCs but do you also potentially mean a console too?

So you did regularly leave the house?

Sorry, this post is pointless. I just want you to know how confusing the experience was for me as I read through it. What console was the game "Children of the Forest" for? Or was it perhaps a PC game?

You should have been there for the GATEfag extravaganza, it was sublime. A lot of people were bitching about it, but we ended up digging up some interesting information. And yes, an abnormally high percentage of us are gifted as compared to the general population. And yes, we were all tested for psychic abilities yearly.

Some of the things I remember from the previous threads were the occupital bun at the back of one's skull (exclusive to those with neanderthal DNA) and randomly, at some early point in your life, coming across a girl that you felt like you'd known forever even though you'd only just met her.

Complaining about "/fringe/" makes you look like a shill, which you most likely are. Forcing of materialism and suppression of metaphysical knowledge (either through censorship or by turning it into complete nonsense) is one of (((their))) main goals. Of course, no one is forcing you to believe this, it's not for everyone anyway.

You are free to share your 100% "non-delusional" experiences and tell us how there is absolutely nothing special about that program though.

This.

Bion's work ( ) also had obvious connections to meme magic which was being heavily discussed (starting to be taken more seriously) at the time of the GATE threads.

Jews fear Kek.

How real is this gate shit talking about psychic wars and kids being trained to fight them?

Also, is there any eviddnce pollacks are some of those kids? Or involved with it?

PRAISE KEK

READ THE FUCKING THREADS.

Kek falls under "turning it into complete nonsense" category. So you have one type of shill completely dismissing it, and then another trying to turn it into idiotic meme spam and literal worship of something that's supposed to be a joke, and finding connections where there are none, as well as confirmation bias religion.

This is a very common shilling tactic for most other subjects too.

no.

Kek is real

KeK.

Either way it sounds like you ended up in a beneficial position. My parents too had some misgivings about me going to a private academy when invited on merit. I never went, but I'm glad I didn't.

Thank you for including the old threads, the Bion research was an interesting lead in those. I remember someone posted a pdf with a bilderberg attendee using psychoanalysis at a meeting with world leaders with Bion's method in employ. I'll try to find it.

Also, it's hard to summarize those threads because of the random seer posts from /fringe/ alleging they had precognition of WW3 etc.. I may try to pull some data out of it and post later but the schizo posts are hard to muck through.

FFS, don't be a lazy cunt and accuse me of shilling. In this case you are somewhat 'delusional'. Sorry if that word castrates you in some way, I'll stop using it from here on.

I meant to say the metaphysics posting really doesn't help the random GATE user join in the dialogue as they already dislike these threads for some reason.

Again, I'm a believer in MONARCH conditioning as has been shown to the public in leaked intel. I just know the metaphysical trap accompanies heavy use of hallucinogens/psychedelics (at least it did when I was on them).

Obviously there is something special about the program if many of us anons are here now, composing one of the most radically subversive websites on the inet. But this was already discussed in the previous threads.

More Bion posting blz.

Evidence? I dunno about evidence bro, all I can tell you us my experiences with it. I didn't think much of it at the time because kids don't think much of anything, but in retrospect some of the testing and some of the teaching was a bit spooky.

There was something similar like this for kids in the US, that thread also got shilled to shit.

I forget what it was called, but early on kindergarten or something, smarter kids were taken individually to do speech, shapes, writting, reading, and other "tests" while the rest of the class fucking fingerpainted.

The thing was that each of us that did these things had all met the same criteria.

They were physical looks, genes, relative's past occupations, etc..

Basically we were all selected and had the same things happen to us, too much of a coincidence.

One thing similar was being Aryan and having a family member in the freemasons, I shit you not.

does this trigger anyone?

I'm spooked as hell about this drowning thing. When I was 4 I was in the Yosemite River with my dad on vacation riding a floaty toy. It got overturned and it helped me headfirst under water. I had to scratch and claw and my dad's legs and it took a minute before he looked down and realized what was happening.

I don't think I inhaled any water. I wasn't technically near death. But I never, ever would have tied a drowning-type situation to any of this. Wtf

Included is an MKULTRA mindmap with a rather strange connection between the CIA and ethnomycologist/Vice President for Public Relations at J.P. Morgan & Co.

May cause information overload, tread carefully.

webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-4411

Yeah the almost drowning was part of it too..

I trip on mushrooms every six months~once a year or so and the last few trips, I've felt this sense that the mushroom, the trip has it's own conscientious and it records the trips of everyone who has ever entered into it's state. Like the fungus has an ethereal network that hangs in the ether. Anybody else ever experience this? That the trip you enter is a living organism?

wtf mycology?

what the fungus?

Kindergarten/elementary gifted programs are still part of GATE, those are just ones that start earlier. I remember being part of GATE in the 2 grade, basically myself and a few others met in class with dim lights, lava lamps, puzzles and boardgames, etc. for an hour each day and did certain activities. Unfortunately that is all I can remember and any specifics are completely memoryholed, which is spooky. I only remember going to GATE classes each day and leaving, despite remembering all of my regular classes quite clearly even into adulthood. I can definitely corroborate GATE anons who claim selective and highly suspicious memory loss, which is fucked. For all I know I got MKULTRA'd as a kid. I am going to look into regression hypnosis and other techniques to dig up repressed memories and see if it works.

Now this is much more reasonable. The problem with /fringe/ stuff is that 90% of it is pure bullshit and self-deception, and i'm not even arguing that. However, those 10% could be the ultimate reason behind this.

We need to proceed with the digging, focus on the tangible evidence, but without dismissing any "alternative" theories on the sole basis that they don't agree with someones materialistic dogma (which kikes were the greatest promoters of, it must be a pure coincidence)

Did anyone else notice that this page:
notkill.me/
has the same symbols as that Forgotten Languages site?

Hitler dubs self-checked.
Here's a screenshot.

Some Bion related links here, lots of tstock stuff including the "tavistock primer": csgss.org/readings/

An actual video of Bion speaking at tstock. This site is pretty creepy and has a lot of tstock related psychological work in the articles section: acsa.net.au/video/acsavideochapter1.html

Link to Bion's Tavsitock Seminars, warning PDF link, haven't downloaded it myself. Click at your own own risk: dlpdfs.com/pdf30/the_tavistock_seminars_wilfred_r_bion.pdf

On this screenshot of the Forgotten Languages site, the same symbols in the same colors are displayed. Maybe another user can find an exact match? Regardless, the similarities are so striking that I would say there's a 90% chance they're related.

I did a bit of poking around in the Archives, and I didn't see any mention of this.
nokilli.com/
nokilli.com/inbred/
The notkill.me site has the nokilli site listed. It looks like a site for a defunct band run by a guy who goes by Archbishop David "Smith" The latest activity I could see was in 2006. He does have a phone number on that inbred page. I'm calling it as soon as my phone charges back up.
This page is also on that home page:
nokillnokill.com/
another band, haven't bothered digging further on this yet because there's some more interesting clues.

Thanks for the clarification user, I didn't know if it was called something else.

But yes, it's definitely something we should look into again. It may be beneficial seeing as how we're all now on Holla Forums maybe along with all having Aryan backgrounds…. but that's just me being optimistic.

The fact that there are so many coincidences involving life events, family members, physical traits, is too much.

Did a bit more digging, and I think I had better get caught up on the past threads before moving forward. Is notkill.me a rabbit trail, or worth investigating?

all these crazy connections.

i get it finnally were in a movie

Talk about muddying the waters

The connections just keep on unfolding. Not posting all of them so I'm not spamming the board. There's some really interesting shit. A few more connections to Forgotten Languages.

Yeah, I don't think any of those traits are specifically targeted by (((them))) as GATE-eligible criteria but 130+ IQ, INTJ people with a rebellious streak or exhibiting strong individual will and leadership are precisely the type of people dangerous to the establishment since they can take charge and turn the normies away from their conditioning. They can't have men against time or even a lot of Howard Roark types if they are to maintain their globalist enslavement agenda so they try to kike the brains of them while they are kids so they end up as docile and profitable Dilbert-types instead of a threat. The life coincidences between all GATE subjects is likely just because that is an average outcome of an intelligent, ballsy, INTJ type after they get fucked by malicious GATE conditioning.

We're under MK ultra though TV trauma based images.

What is the connection to GATE though? What does Forgotten Languages / nokilli have to do with GATE? This looks like blatant derailing.

We have actual topics with actual names and sources like Bion and Puharich.

That's why I stopped digging and started reading the archives. The FL stuff just seemed too coincidental.

Too conincidental in some way that's connected with GATE? What? Is there literally any connection with the stuff you're posting and GATE or are you literaly posting because, "I found a weird thing in the internet, therefore related to GATE"? Come on user. That's some extremely low quality posting.

Apologies if there's some connection I'm not seeing. If not, honestly what the fuck are you doing man?

The connection is the now shut down forum on the site, screenshots posted by the OP. Bots/AI/whatever posted a tavistock picture there. FL would conceivably be a part of Bion. It could be just a coincidence, but the two investigations have similarities.

this document is from 2000 when i was 7. i saw it a few months ago for the first time

other reports?

Translate into English please?

Agreed.
There's no verifiable connection of GATE threads to forgottenlanguages. If anything it's just a time-sink that will probably reward you with some cryptographer's autism. It emerged on 4chan and the cancer spread here recently after the ebin baselfeater ruse but according to some originated with cicadafags.

Please do provide evidence though of this AI and I'll retract my statement, but it definitely seems like cancer from cuckchan.

Death to videodrome, long live the new flesh.

Popping an extra ritalin, I'll work on some Bion summaries/outlines. Will benefit Holla Forums regardless of its connection to GATE.

Embassador Stevens was a goon

I made that as a kid.

archive.fo/2bpdl ←– Look at
Ayndryl'a posts.
archive.fo/9neml ←– There was a previous thread with a lot more digging, but I wiped my history between that thread and this. Maybe another user has the archive.

i just got a flashback of playing with those shapes but i cant remember where the fuck it happened, all i can remember is that i told my mom that shit was gay and i never went back.

Okay, I'm caught up. After filtering out the satanism and drug experiences, the similarities with Forgotten Languages is actually pretty striking. The best guess I have at the moment is that they are trying to develop an AI with "divergent thinking"

I'm looking forward to the Bion summaries.

Its been a while and i didnt really remember this too much till now

I was let into GATE but kept getting kicked out for having shitty grades. My parents kept taking me out and the school kept keeping me in every year back and forth.

One thing i do remember was a project they had us do that i never saw the end of it. They wanted us to build a government from scratch. I took control of the project because my partners were crap at politik. I used them to make a heavily industrialized military state. I didnt get much further after that (thanks dad). Does anyone have a similar experiance?

These threads always devolve into "muh speshul snowflake, this thing happened, muh mom, I got touched, muh speshul tests." Every fucking time. They tested a bunch of proto-SJW shit on us, field experiments for communism. Some people took the bait, others didn't. It's all kikes the whole way down. Unless you have names and dox then it's a waste of time.

Only posting itt to say I hate you narcissistic faggots.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/cassini-diskus.html
web.archive.org/web/20160924023529/http://forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/cassini-diskus.html
Here's the exact same image as the front page of notkill.me. If there is a connection between GATE and that site, as the OP is imiplying, then I'd say that's worth looking into.

luciferian kike detected.

you have been deceived by the greatest deceiver of all.

I found out your code fam and tox said it was invalid

you type alot of shit but dont really say anything

its easy to tell youre a massive faggot kike by the way you write.

now fuck off nobodys taking any of your bullshit.

how funny, youre WAY too obvious.

i wonder what sent you here? hmmmm.

Definitely a regular user. What's the deal Acquino? No return key on your astral keyboard?

wat

I thought he stopped posting years ago, glad to hear he's back at it. Check out his x-files series too if you like the show.

vid related is that event. go to 26:46 to see Bougas in attendance

Schreck talks about that incident in this tlb radio podcast. I don't like or trust Schreck but he's on the money with the Manson stuff. It's common knowledge that he was MK'd in prison and was most certainly a patsy. For Nick to claim otherwise when he should know better is very odd. I suggest anons give it a listen, it will not bore you one bit.
tlbradio.com/search?q=schreck
archive.org/details/TheTateLabiancaRadioProgramPodcastPage
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ4TNFYQK30
It's quite a long interview so make sure you get all of it if you use YT. Manson may not be a model citizen but he is not a crazed murderous monster. There were a few actors at Spahn Ranch that strangely slipped off the radar and were most likely handlers. Charlie was set up because they needed a patsy/monster for the media.

Also Programmed to Kill is excellent, fuck Bougas' shit opinion, read it.

Greg Giralo and thousands of other things also equal 270. So the fuck what?

no you fuck off, I've been in every AWM thread and people like you constantly show up and tarnish his good name for no good reason.

Here is the video. It's obviously pretty disturbing…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nnyA6AAbK5E

wew, thought I was in the happening thread. Sorry lads.

I JUST RANDOMLY FOUND THIS CLIP IN THE ROYAL TENENBAUMS

That documentary is actually called "MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: The Secret Birth of The Federal Reserve".

These "black pope" retards re-upload decent material on jewtube, but coat it with autism.

The late Michael Collins Piper is featured in that. If you think there's any truth to the Jesuit conspiracy theories, watch his debate with the jew-lover Eric Phelps.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5fGgr5PK0

Probably the same dedicated kike that hit all the threads so hard, even after being BTFO'd every time.

cycy.info
thecosmetology.com/
baby5741.com/

oh shit, he does type like a crazy old man. Bougas is at least familiar with this place enough to not look insane, unless he's drunk as shit.

Hey Aquino, if that's you go suck a bat's anus you scabby pedophile.

Hey, it's Okay … these yammering Yids can throw up all the smokescreens they like. As I've stated many times, I essentially came here to dump some artwork … all the people who matter have been promptly scooping it up and running with it. I've seen some of the fresh images in general use within a few hours which I find amazing. These sappy shillbergs are just trying to muddy the field and distract everyone from the images I post with their asinine monkeyshines, but it doesn't work. The truth is, their mission turns flop each time a new art piece hits the board and starts havin' babies.
So, ultimately, we always defeat those nervous vermin no matter how obnoxious they get. And when the election rolls around, we'll win again and then we'll finally get some peace …they'll all be dropping off of here for a while to tend to their ravaged, leaking hindquarters.

MYYY NIGGA

I was waiting for you to come back me up on this shit! How the fuck did you find that video and wtf else do you know about bougas?? We need to record all this shit or make a thread or something

Wow, cupcake … what a mentally ill douchebag you are …

"It's common knowledge that Manson was MK's in prison…"

Oh, Yeah … "Common knowledge" … for who? Hair-brained dipshits like you who read one cheesy craptastic conspiracy book and now think you know everything? I took just three random sentences from your silly ass book and found several lies. That's just in three sentences … imagine what a steaming hunk of dung the whole book must be. Funny you didn't address that in any of your replies. Why you dodgin' the fact that your book is a proven flake-fest written to titillate retards with grade school brains. You don't know a crappin' thing about LaVey or Manson, or anything else I'd wager at this point … you're just a phony baloney big mouthed joke wasting everyone's time with your useless blather about subjects that you have no understanding of or connection to. Just a sick and silly wannabe playing around the edges of something they think is "spooky". Truly pathetic !

Oh, goodie … a mutual admiration society for assholes appears to be forming. Sounds kinda like you guys might be professional shills who are rehearsing a new tactic : tag team douchbaggery. Hey, pile on if you wish … it hasn't put the slightest dent in my mission to date. N'yuk, nyuk …

"waiting for you to come back me up …"

I'd sooner get support from a crippled schoolgirl than that bloated pinhead.

Bougas, I already ignited the flame of autism. It's too late. Manson was MK'd from an early age and nothing you say can convince me otherwise.

Interesting choice of words you used for that meme.

It's funny because Charles Manson was a faggot along with his friend who you probably know, Bobby Beausoleil.

Yeah don't believe the guy who had any actual experience with these people.

Oh, damn, you've got me on the ropes with your brilliant analogies and counterpoints … what does Manson's sexuality have to do with your being a "delusion Jew faggot"? … can't both realities exist in a bustling, mysterious world such as our own? You can believe all the foolish culty pap you like, fella … it just makes you look like an idiot to anyone who has actually been part of the scene and personally knows the players.

The whole counterculture California occult scene was drenched in faggotry tbh. You were literally in the cesspool of degeneracy. You'd literally trip over a jew and fall into a faggots lap if you weren't careful enough. I don't trust you for a second

You're talking out of your ass and you know it … what's killing you hungry freaks is that you don't have anything on me that you can point to … that's only because I've been my own man all along … haven't relied on anyone else for favors or finance …and that's usually where the faggotry and Yidplay enter in for the average shameworthy soul , isn't it cupcake?

OLD MAN GO TO SLEEP LMAO

LIKE NIGGA, COME ON

YOU GUYS LITERALLY RAN AROUND LIGHTING CANDLES AND OTHER FAGGOT SHIT AHAHA

That's A Wyatt Mann you're talking to kike, show some respect you faggot.

Again … talkin' out of your well worn butthole …if you read any of my statements about Satanism you'd know that I was LaVey's only secular close associate … not part of the, and I quote "cape and candle set".

You literally drew those pictures years ago as part of your helter shelter psyop. There was a reason why Bobby Beausoleil tried to frame black Panthers back in the day… it was all part of your Helter skelter racewar psyop

Okay, you're apparently out of bullets and resorting to typical desperate Yid psychobabble, so I guess we're done. I'll take that as a "blink" and declare myself the winner. Shalom, putz.

We literally have you on video celebrating the slaughter of Sharon tate anniversary

No, you have me on video in the basement of the theater talking to my friends who were putting on a show … the "celebration" took place on stage, cupcake. I wasn't on the stage … hence, you don't have anything like what you just stated … that's a fal;sehood you just tried to float. I'm beginning to see why you idiots like that "Programmed to kill" book so much … your every sentence is full of crap just like the book's. I'll consider that bonus points for me … goodnight for real, schmuckola.

kek

The Helter Skelter race war myth was something concocted by Vincent Bugliosi, who wrote Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy, arguing that Oswald acted alone.

I vaguely remember "some man" coming in to our primary school and selecting some of the kids for special interviews or questioning. But I was a good little bluepilled, innocently leftist normie, so was only put through it once (I don't remember anything, it was my mum who reminded me about it by recounting the time I came home from school and said "today I had to go in the cupboard with some man").
Oh, also, there was a time when one of the teachers singled me out for "being imaginative" and told me I should "write a story" with her to be "entered into a competition". But I just stole the plot of a Thunderbirds episode. Something she probably knew full well I was doing, I didn't know it was from the 60's!

Are you retarded? The hexagram is the symbol of the basic hermetic formula written down, the union of fire and water. It's not used to summon demons, if anything, it would be used to seal them (thus the name of Solomon's seal) due to it symbolizing the fire and water, elements that are antithesis of each other, in complete unity. It is a symbol of a stable reaction. A cross serves the exact same function, likewise symbolizing the union of fire and water.

The jews simply stole it, just like whatever knowledge forms Qaballah is stolen from the egyptians as well. In reality they have absolutely nothing to do with the symbol they like to stamp themselves with, but it does symbolize their obsession of trying to control everything if they try to stamp a copyright on something that they have never owned.

I used to live very near LaVey's black house on California St and saw him from time to time at Green Apple bookstore. I never engaged him but I do like to know about these things.

I don't know much about Bougas but it's curious that he's here daily and now we get to see another side to him in this thread. Unless that's Aquino which would be hilarious.

LaVey was pure kike garbage. Strangely Zeena seems to have turned out OK, considering she had a child while still a child and the father of the child is a mystery, probably one of the many that used her in their satanic ceremonies. Frankly I give Schreck credit for that. Vid related is her son and a girlfriend after being arrested for rape.

Satan Xerxes Carnacki LaVey is Anton's son. He used to have a YT channel full of crazy ranting videos about Anton too bad they're deleted.

Great guy that Anton, doing that do his daughter. Keep defended him Nick/Aquino. I'm enjoying reading your garbled rantings.

what the fuck are you making fun of him for when you have a legitimate egyptian frog god cult full of nazis on this board? do you listen to yourself talk?

I will tell you a secret. How to rebuild most of the damage they did to your internal structure.

Get the book "Psycho cybernetics". Take notes. Extract the meta-memes and heuristics from that. Spread them.

There are "meta-memes", which are memes for selecting, filtering and evaluating other meme complexes. The filters that allow you to determine what is real and what is false. They are what separate the slaves from those who rule over them.

Ignorance, distraction, apathy, misdirection and lies are the largest tools of social control.

What the elite do you want you to understand is that the occult (the real occult) is a set of tools, for controlling and ruling over the herd of human and living well on them. It is the principals of seizing power and method of operation for the slave system. The methods of managing and controlling the human cattle herd.

While the cattle, invest their power in a leader that has been given to them, the elite seek power for themselves. They want to centralize all power over the human cattle herd, town down, into a dominant minority that rules over a docile slave like population of workers, who exist to serve the dominant minority.

They do not want initiative, creativity, individuality. They need to crush your drive for power, your capacity for action. They need to make you weak willed, apathetic, sickly, distracted and keep you misdirected. To keep you willfully ignorant and to stop you from investing in yourself. To stop you from becoming a master over the physical world and a master of over the herd of bleating human cattle whose enslavement and control is the basis of all power and civilization itself.

Knowledge (true knowledge), leads to a correct understanding of the world. A correct understanding of what is and why it is, leads to correct action (wisdom). Correct action is action that is leads to the desired effect. Correct action leads to power.

Knowledge is the first step to power
- what exists , what is happening (what is true)
- why, the cause, the true explanation or reason
- correct action (wisdom)

Read Psycho Cybernetics. Spread what is useful.

You are only beginning to understand why you such as threat.

Heavy metal poisoning affects people in the top 2% of intelligence, more than general population.

They are using mercury, cadmium, aluminum and lead, to neuter the top 2%. They want to standardize the population, where each individual in the worker class is 2 or 1 standard deviation from the mean, with everyone below or above that being destroyed.

Eventually, anyone intelligent will either join them or be killed. They say that in their books.

Read "The Next Million Years" and Bertrand Russell's books. They openly publish what they will do to the education system and Holla Forums just ignores it and goes and attacks the jews (i suspect these are shills or a misdirection attempt).

Their books and who is running the system is public. Why havent you found them. Why havent you read them.

Embed seems similar to the perspective you're expressing.

Tavistock, Gate, The central banks, etc… This is all part of British Intelligence and the British Empire.

The New World Order, is just a prototype for next control system for keeping the empire in place. It has not collapsed yet, we are stilling living in same system, with different names, but same families still in power.

Technocracy will fail, just like the NWO failed. Human free will cannot be crushed. For every 15 control systems, they experiment with, 12 of them fail and 3 of them work but they lose control of them. They are constantly on the border of crisis, because their motives are staying in power. There is a mathematical contradiction between their methods and objectives and biopower maximization.

Military and economic constraints will soon force the existing system to collapse. With no viable alternative system on the horizon.

We are entering an age of chaos. A warring states period, where multiple groups will be fighting for power. The war will last a hundred fifty years before a new hegemon emerges. The war will not end in our life time. The people you are fighting against now, the "Democracy", the politics, this is all a side show. None of this matters.

You will be the group that leads the groups fighting for power and determines the outcome in the upcoming chaos. You will have to switch to real power concepts, instead of trump memes or 'gas the jews'. You will have to seek out methods of obtaining and maintaining control of the human cattle and of mastering and directing them.

It will not be power within the existing hierarchy or system but power within the systems that you will create by your own hand.

You will get organized and become a dominant minority or will perish with the slaves unable to adjust to the new conditions of reality.

You will stop waiting passively for others to create the "happening" and will began to master and become the author of the events that occur in the world.

Your role will come after the destabilization of the current elite has been accomplished and that is what you should be preparing for. To articulate an alternative vision for the future.

explain this shit to me then, it came in that exact sequence.

Came here to post this.

If there is any such tactic, it's better described as "harrassment".

good goys :^)

666 means everyone can see and create, but no one can actually do anything.

Explanation here: archive.fo/lBGCu

Oh fug, flashback time.

I remember having to do these fairly often at a young age, then they stopped doing it suddenly. Like Kindergarten-2nd grade at least.

I still got a fuckton of cavities. I remember the taste and consistency quite well. Or how you could never really spit all of it out of your mouth.

Afted the monthly rinses stopped so did my special education.

Thinking back on it the kids from preschool did the rinses with me, I don't think it was the entire class….. and sometimes a lady would come in to check for lice, sometimes with the rinses. I didn't realize until now that she probably didnt even work at the school…

Fug me man.

>average at math before my father died now I suck at it

Thats just my fathers side of the family….. Its all conjecture but hopefully someone else notices a pattern.

I was in GATE during the late 80's and into the early 90's. I was selected after scoring in 95th percentile on an end of year achievement test. That summer, I saw a Psychologist who administered an IQ test which had the word associations, spatial reasoning, patterns, etc. I remember the Psychologist telling my mother that I scored a 130 on the test and they were both excited about it. I did particularly well on the patterns and cause/effect questions.

I was in the program for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades. Each year had an overall theme: (3rd: Architecture, 4th: Oceanography, 5th: Middle Ages/Renaissance.) Many of our projects/areas of study/games/puzzles revolved around the yearly theme. Though we did do many tangrams/spatial reasoning/logic/word puzzles.

There were several kids in the program with me, all of them were socially maladjusted, but otherwise decent. Naturally, we all got along, and it was nice to talk to other kids who could keep up with you mentally. In 4th/5th grade they bused in kids from a Catholic School who were stranger than we were, but they still fit in.

The 3rd grade classroom was a dimly lit, glorified broom closet with no windows at all. I remember the walls being insulated, no sound got out. Our teacher was a bit of a hippy, but otherwise alright. 4th/5th grade was in a new school with a huge room for the program. There were windows up near the ceiling and a few at ground level, but I always remember it being dim outside. Looking at a map image of the school, there is really no reason for that.

Those are the only things that really stand out in my memory from the classes. The rest of it is kind of blurry. I was never on medication, and I met with the school psychologist who was more interested in why I didn't want to be around other kids and was quiet. I would get in minor trouble quite a bit as I really didn't conform and said whatever I wanted to say. My 4th grade GATE teacher really hated that. I remember more about 6th grade and beyond than I do about GATE.

I do get sleep paralysis 2-3 times a month, sometimes 2-3 times in one night. It always feels like there is something in my house, and I am struggling to wake up. I have woken up swinging a few times. I did fall in a pool when I was very young and was pulled out, didn't take in any water, I do remember it though.

I did a brief stint in the Army, nothing serious. We were all people that scored high on the ASVAB and were going into tech/top secret positions. Lots of nerdy guys, but also a lot of badasses who were smart too. I was able to "Look the Part" and followed along with the conformity, but I always kept my own identity and fought hard to do it when I was in.

Overall, I recognize patterns and themes easily. I can see the big picture and break it down quickly, or assemble smaller pieces of information into larger ones quickly as well. I think that is one of the reasons I came to Holla Forums is because things are very strange right now, the patterns are way off and we are indeed in interesting times.

so pure unmitigated autism?

Yeah. I knew about his son. Don't stop digging into this subject, it's important.

I'm a Christian who doesn't subscribe to that frog shit and I want that cancer to go away tbh

well aren't you special, your soul is all nice and saved and god loves you.

the second image to me is a sacrum, or at least part of one.

You show a lot of interest in these threads for someone who is just a humble artist…

Provided you are actually Nick and not just some kike impersonator, as nothing you did so far is an undeniable proof that you are actually him. But let's assume that you are. Judging by your history and people you've associated with, it's easy to assume that feds have you by the balls. And appealing to authority is not how things work around here cupcake.

We are not the gullible, troubled 15 year olds that your friends usually target. And your "philosophy" is already mainstream, it's not the 90's anymore my man. But you are not targeting the average goy, you are targeting the kind of people that might endanger your bosses. And what's most sad, is that you are probably doing it unintentionally, getting drunk on your own snake oil.

I was in the first GATE threads. I don't really feel like re-telling my story right now, so believe me or don't, but I'm the same as all as you, and everything I remember lines up with all of the sinister implications surrounding the program.

The bad news is that they really did hamstring our potential and play a role in ruining our lives.

The good news is that they failed to kill the part of us they set out to kill. You cannot kill that which is bornless.

In the short term, what they did to us was rather brilliant. Chances are they would have been ousted form power by now if they hadn't.

But now they're slowly being driven to madness and horror from cartoon frog shitposts, so in the long I guess run joke's on them for fucking with powers they don't understand.

I want to ask something about myself that maybe you guys can do too. When I was younger I would try to be able to explain it to my friends, but they would call me weird or stupid. Eventually I realized I probably shouldn't talk about it.

I don't know how to explain it in concrete terms, but I will try. I can force my blood to move all at once through my body, as if I'm speeding it up. Now, I don't know if I'm actually moving my blood or speeding anything up, but that's how it feels to me. I can do it at will and I can still breathe while doing it. I can do it varying 'strengths', but if I do it too strong it causes my body to convulse and I can't keep it up. But if I do it without going too strong, I can keep it up for a long time.

Does anyone have any experience with something like this? Anything at all – I've always wanted an explanation.

Also, it gives me a euphoric, all-body feeling. When I used to smoke weed, it feels like a body high without fogging the mind. But it's not a 'high', I can just feel a force throughout my whole body moving.

Excess amounts of oxygen can cause similar feels. Try taking deep breaths in succession somewhere where the air is not too polluted.

Also look up kundalini practices.

Polite sage for not contributing to the thread.

Yeah, Yeah … Hey, if you think it works for you, just keep up all the wafer-thin attempts at subterfuge, Moishe … let's see, now … you've called me decadent, crazy, a Kike (yawn), a Government agent, a Faggot (tee hee) … everything but what you privately know I truly am … an unwavering, dedicated soul whose art has influenced and inspired a movement you desperately seek to quell, but can't. And that's what's tearing the holy ass out of you guys.It absolutely kills you to know that the healthy, all-American ideas I've shared for the past three decades will go on sailing happily through the Netscape for much longer than you retards can type your lies or spread your manure and smoke. Fact is, you've already lost the battle that you're so furiously waging … but, please … go ahead and waste the precious days of your life fighting a foe you can't possibly topple. Only a deluded fool would volunteer for that mission and you sad sacks apparently qualify 100%. The climate in America is about to drastically change and (((your type))) sense the gathering of a deadly shadow of doom. Hence, you're ramping up your feeble attempts to strike down everything you feel is adding to the impending disaster … I want to thank you for working so hard to convince me that I'm such a "target of value" in the nightmare land of the Nervous Nells. You meddlesome, hectoring Hebes have been trying to dog me with this same lame line of bull since I first appeared on these pages … you're just turning up the juice in these "final days" of Yidly desperation and dread. And I understand, believe me … I don't expect whiny, cowardly "Skypes" like yourself to go nobly to the guillotine like Marie Antoinette. Toodles, Wormbait.

There are many of us who were not able to overcome what they did. They became normies, or killed themselves, or failed to recognize their potential. Then there are those of us who kept our self-identity and fought through it. We are alive, we are here today, and we will be those who rebuild when everything falls apart.

CDA here, can confirm. The church is a bit weird, and does a lot of youth stuff. Gives me the creeps.
Also, the guy barely has scarring from the shooting. The whole thing unnerves me.

Do you have Nordic ancestry?

I was in GATE for only a year. I distinctly remember my mother finding the situations and scenarios proposed in the GATE education to be disagreeable, and had me removed from the program.

I do remember a distinct amount of miscegenation propaganda at that age, though. We were often shown different examples of mixed race children, and this was tied into various elements of education (Mathematics, Geography, etc.)

If ancestors from Scotland count, then yes. Why?

I don't think Marie Antoinette went to the guillotine nobly. From what I read, the reason why she was put on the guillotine to begin with was precisely because of how uncharming and unflattering she was. Despite the fact that her life was in danger and the rebels had come to punish her, she still showed them absolutely no respect. Even before the revolution, when she knew the people were starving, she was still enjoying her banquets and feasts and her men and her fancy clothes and jewellery and whatnot. She was a total cunt in her final days. She had a chance to save her life, she just had to at least feign caring about the rebels and their plight when she'd been approached but she couldn't even do that.

You're a Berserker.

This is what I was getting at.

We lucky few have the ability to control our heartrate, bloodpreasure, breathing and adrenaline to get into a state of what you mentioned, you're not alone.

Scots intermingled with norse so some of them probably have this ability as well.

Its what made us fierce warriors. Getting into that state with the mindset of anger and you're ready to kill or die in the process. Its quite invigorating.

I dont like this. I want to be a kind man. Last time I was beat I just laughed at that guy and called him a fag. He punched like a bitch and was.a sneak. This other time there were axes involved.

I just want a waifu

Some control it better than others. I can get myself into that state but its hard to get out of.

If it happens randomly just isolate yourself for 30mins or so and focus on deep breathing until the rage subsides.

You'll need it when the fire rises.

The fact that you also went through a GATE program and also experience this is interesting to say the least.

Lol u r so full of shit u worthless goon. When you go there, there is no rage, that comes after, the shaking and the going sick. You useless goon cunt.

Try to learn how to make a valid argument, Junior … you're only supposed to comment on the statements as presented and don't go riffing to make points that aren't in play … nobody commented on whether Marie was a haughty, self centered shrike or not. I merely said she "went to the blade nobly", which is well documented … here's the historical account, for your pleasure:

In spite of a one hour ride in an open cart where she was taunted and cursed by a merciless crowd, SHE MAINTAINED HER COMPOSURE, even on the scaffold despite the insults of the jeering crowd. Her last words were "Pardon me, sir, I meant not to do it", to Henri Sanson the executioner, whose foot she had accidentally stepped on.

Son, If that ain't nobility in the face of death, nothing is. And this was a woman … how many (ahem) "men of today" could pull off such a demeaning and grisly exit with that much dignity. And do those final words sound like the utterance of a"total cunt"? No, they don't, so if she was, in truth, a horrible bitch but managed to show some uncharacteristic courtesy and humility when about to be supremely humiliated in front of a crowd that hated her guts, I feel she should be given a slight doff of the hat for that … and I did.

Do you have the autism?

Thats a mighty fine shitpost.

Do you suffer from self-righteous snark?
Are you a employee of the Department of State, like that other goon?
This aside, I want to ask you, just as you asked me: Are you a worthless human bean?

Yes, yes, i am the kike here. Certainly not someone who's good friend was an actual kike that promoted degeneracy and nihilism as something "liberating" to gullible teenagers so they can be drugged up and pimped out to government officials in exchange for various "services" and someone who sold predatory, psychopathic, anti-social behavior as something empowering to the "special" goyim so they fit into the kike value system more easily and are easier to recruit for their goals instead of being a threat

Which climate? I personally know few admirers of your Jewish friend and his "philosophy" that are Soros drones today. And i'm sure it was purely coincidental.

No one is attacking you, just distance yourself from that bunch, you are embarrassing yourself. It's not a shame to admit that someone's made a fool out of you. We all make mistakes in life.

did Anton LaVey rape his daughter to spawn this creature?

Anton LaVeys son ruined Nazism for me tbh

We GATEBREAKERS THREAD 10 NAO

PRAISE KEK

Tannenbaum basically invented modern special ed and advanced placement programs such as gate. and looks like I'm late as fuck to the thread as usual.

This is why most right wing thinkers (and thinkers in general) had an utmost disdain for Americans. At least the other guy had a courtesy to paint himself as the clown he is.

the thread on pdfs is deleted

archive.is/ITk1c

also;

ww w.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/first_born.htm

Does anyone know the origin of the word nazi? I have a theory about Nazirites, Nazarene, and high priests like Melchizedek

Screw off, retard … nothing that spills out of that bug infested cesspool you call a brain even remotely relates to what I personally recognize as truth or reality … maybe you blew a circuit from drug use, maybe you were just born with a twisted noodle … whatever the case, you're One Sick Bitch, cupcake .

P.S. Sick, Sick, Sick.

That's the rumor. Interesting how much he resembles Anton's son pic related.

I'm not sure I have the right pic tbh, the tattoos are identical. Digging.

Struck a nerve, did i?

I never claimed to know what you -personally- recognize as truth or reality, just that the group that you were a part of did some nasty shit and that it shouldn't be venerated in here in any shape or form. If you weren't with them (as you claim), just denounce them. You take this waaay too personally.

he doesn't need to denounce fucking anyone, go suck a shotgun you utter faggot

This shit goes deep folks. Focus on the AI. Ignore the disinfo.

@second pic.

I made that pic for a thread I created about this topic….

It's good to see someone else noticed it.

I have more info about their strategies and tactics if anyone would like to hear it.

this is the place, dump it

Moishe, my lad … if it truly pleases you to believe that I deeply regard the things you say and that they affect me to my very core, you just go right ahead and have that sweet little dream. But it's just more evidence that you're certifiably nuts. How you got to "oh, goodie, I struck a nerve" from the message in my last reply is a colossal mystery. In case you missed it, I was dismissing the silly lies you believe and compulsively repeat like a mantra as garbage. But if it brings your fevered noodle some solace to think that you somehow struck oil with that tactic, hey … have a party. For those of us based in reality, the fact remains that I have a world of practical experience with a subject of which you have only read a silly tabloid account … for yours truly, that closes the case … with nerves, and every other bit of anatomical structure, quite intact.

they do this because they want to kill what would make your children like you.

Besides book clubs, science projects, and logic puzzles, what else do GATE anons remember from their rooms? Do you remember how you were admitted to the program, or can you only recall that you were in it for an unknown reason? Do you know the requirements to enter your location's program, or how many other children were with you? How many of you were diagnosed with a mental disorder as a minor or adult? Have you ever taken mind altering substances, and when? How many dropped out and went full NEET as compared to those who went on to be successful? What are the environmental or psychological differences between those groups of GATE students?

efe

I remembered being admitted to the GATE program by referral, basically I got my work done in class much faster than others and was bored with the basic bitch material in 2nd grade and read books at like an 8th grade level then so the teacher noticed it an referred me to a specialist, who gave me a generic IQ test and then I was signed up for GATE. The kicker is, like I said that the specifics of the program are memoryholed for me when nothing else is which is spooky as fuck, I don't even know what I did in those "gifted" classes. As for mental disorders and drug use I abused a lot of DXM when I was 16 which led to a mental breakdown and being diagnosed with schizophrenia because my NMDA receptors were fucked. I had an episode of temporary psychosis and spent time in a mental facility, but since then, I have detoxed everything for 10 years except scotch, cigars, and coffee and haven't had any episodes since which confirms that it was drug related. As far as success is concerned I dropped out of college but managed to work my way from IT help desk to sysadmin anyways so my career turned out better than expected.

Hi user, I experience the exact same thing and I've never been able to explain just what it is.

I have been here since 2013. Never in my life have I heard these memes, they showed up overnight. They don't make any sense. Your memes are weak and I'm going to call you a shill.

This is a snippet from the 48 Laws of Power.

The impression I got from this line is that she was screaming and raving at these "filthy commoners" and their manhandling of her as they touched her, let alone forced her to die.

The scariest shit is this is still going on today to our younger compatriots. If what we experienced in the 1980's and 90's was bad, how much fmore advanced do you think their methodologies are now? These kids are being led straight to the slaughter, we know of their fate, and we do nothing? We don't even bother to meme the parents into getting their k
ids out?

archive.is/1FT9P

When I was about four or five, I was in a GATE program which was hosted in Buffalo, NY.

I posted on this before, but basically:

Seriously, shit is fucking weird. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask.

Extreme lurker here. I almost never post but I've been following these threads for some time. Based on the info posted and some similar experiences, I believe I may be part of this "conspiracy". I've felt like I've always been different since I was a kid. So here's my background, maybe someone can help me make more sense of all this:

Now I get older, in middle school/high school

So, post high school:

So at this point I'm pretty fucking low. I think I'm at the char limit so I'll continue this post.

NIGGERS KIKES

I am so broud of you boys for keeping all this shit, I have some of the original images I made, let's see.

Mason fags can BTFO screen shot proves kek was with us in every thread. We are the gatebreakers and we're fucking unshillable, we don't give a fuck if you muh pr, we have none, Kek is our own and only new fags would sac to him, he only lives off shit posts. LURK OR GTFO.

You can try and force as many milhouse tier memes as you want, you roodypoo goon-ass nigger, it wont save your kind from the partyvan headed you way.

More like they gathered people that showed signs of high level autism and gathered results from various tests.

>tfw I was put in the "special" gate program because they told me my ch and sh sounds were too similar at the age of 7

According to the scene in the movie Armageddon, the file card that perfectly matches your rorschach picture is described as a "Woman with medium breasts."

I have no reason to disagree.

Card shows up at 2:06

youtube.com/watch?v=INLo0Zr0_lA

This is America … Speak English, You Freak.

Quit forcing shit memes. The nigger jewgle Google™ meme is forced as fuck and reeks of (((grassroots))).

is there any material on the ability? like exactly how it works and how to control it?

Keeping it real, are we?

You are not even trying Chaim. I tried to keep up with your little facade, but you are not making it interesting.

Anyway, this Michael Aquino guy seems like a rather interesting character. Not only was he working for the military intelligence, he was also working on psychological warfare. Maybe that would explain the sudden emergence of all kinds of different cults in post-soviet countries and in the Balkans in the 90's, many of which had a similar theme as the one he was personally running. Maybe, if we trace his legacy, and his successors, we eventually run into ISIS of today.

And when you look at the Temple of Set, it's hard not to see many similarities with the Kek worship that's being force memed in here. But i'm sure it's all just a pure coincidence.

lurk the fuck moar, you cocksucking tourist.

davidsongifted.org/Search-Database/entry/A10167
stuff.co.nz/life-style/5464232/Autistic-or-just-brilliant/
sengifted.org/archives/articles/when-diagnosing-adhd

Actually, the spoiler was more of an example of how broad they were taking kids in. No shit a 7 year old will have pronouncing more nuanced sounding syllables. Your links also are dated around 2011 at the earliest and I was in that shit in the early 90s so I doubt those two are connected too well, at most the modern studies might use the older works as a baseline of the newer studies.

Please name the religious group user. Was it just one?

I was pretty heavy immersed in the new age shit in the 90's and in that time I several groups tried very hard to make me into a psychic con man. This was at the time that John Edwards cold-reading con was just getting off the ground. I attended his early events in SF and spotted the cold reading right away. I always felt it was unethical and said as much and those people got very annoyed with me for not going along. Most of those people can be seen at the Whole Life Expo type conventions as speakers and are very well know if you're into that kind of stuff. I was never really a true believer in the new age stuff, I was just trying to find a social milleu I could fit in although I never really did. This was in SF so you can imagine literally everyone being into some sort of dippy shit. It all got too crazy and I had to pull away eventually because I couldn't stomach being around any of them. A woman at the very top of the near-death experiences community zoned in on me and made me her assistant and then a few of her cronies went hard trying to make me into one of their gurus. I had cancer surgery when I was a child and absolutely did not have a NDE but they kept telling me I did and I just don't remember it. I had no power levels back then and told them how I really felt which pissed them off yet they still tried to wrangle me into their shit. Very strange people in that clique many with top military husbands and a lot of fucking kike psychiatrists.

Any psychologist, psychiatrist here?

I've got couple of sleep paralyzes when kid, but mostly I don't remember my dreams. I had psychological test when I was 9-10 year old. I had everything over the average instead of one gathegory. Apparently I have some mile MBD. It had to do with certain type of cognition, which was the reason for dyslexia.

Anyway… This might sound crazy, but what I want to know is what the fuck if wrong with me.

I find that I start to speak the same mantra everytime I remember something sameful. It is something subconsious. I get triggered by different types of objects and words in certain tone, that trigger memories of shameful experiences. Last couple years it's increased.

What is it called and what exactly is happening?

Any Holla Forums doctors here?

Hey, Moishe …

Y'know what your nickname would be if you were a radio disc jockey.

"THE SKYPE WITH THE TRIPE."

HAHAHAHAHAHAH …HAGGOT!
(HEBE FAGGOT)

You're not from around here.
Leave.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS TIRED THREAD

YOU DID THIS ALREADY.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

There is a Hebrew word that means 'apart'. They were probably all Kikes playing against themselves. So when the Jew shouts 'Nazi!', he is reminding his fellow Jews about who they really are. It's all theatre.

Psych here, also in GATE for three years when I was a kid. Sleep Paralysis is thought to occur when waking during REM sleep. When one is in REM sleep, the muscles are unable to move-presumably to stop someone from flailing about wildly while sleeping. Basically, your mind is switched on, but your body is not and has to catch up. Feelings of dread or danger is quite common during sleep paralysis. The reasons for that are even more difficult to understand. I experience it 2-3 times a month, and I always feel like something or someone is slowly coming after me. I cannot yell or move, and I struggle to move my limbs which usually results in me snapping awake and swinging. As disturbing as sleep paralysis is, it is relatively common and not usually harmful unless you deck someone in bed with you.

I was here LONG before you were, Moishe … ever seen this guy? Yeah … just a little bit, maybe? Well I'm his friggin' daddy, so walk east till your yarmulke floats..

Doesn't that mean you're a kike then?

N'yuk, N'yuk … is Chuck Jones a rabbit?
Lame one this time, Moish … really lame.

I guess this pregnant pause is the Jew shill looking up to see who Chuck Jones is.
The artist, idiot … Bugs Bunny.
You guys need to study some basic Goyim culture if you're gonna come on here and pretend not to be Skypes.

fuck off.

If you have to ask, you don't know about Rosicrucians.

OOOOOOOOOh … how inventive you are … whatsamatta, sweetie … did I hit a nerve … are you triggered ? Must be, if all you can come up with is blurting out such a pedestrian oath as F.O.

… you guys get more pathetic by the hour … Hey, if you can't take the heat, quit shillin' for a living and go work in a Deli selling corned beef, ya milky Yid.

You're a fucking faggot.

Filtered.

I don't have any info on Tavistock, so I'll lurk after this post. However, I'm certain that most others don't know jack either, so shills will use another tactic in this thread. That tactic is… Disinfo. Remember to cite every claim.

Rather be that than a crybaby Skype.

This is going disastrously for you and you don't even know it. You bump this shit, which was a stupid fucking idea, and the googles/skypes garbage-tier meme was DOA. The second have of A-B testing is B testing - moving on when a strategy doesn't work.

Anyway GATE shit. I hate to get super sci-fi wiggy (I don't,) but this business about the fluoride never fails to creep me out. Why do our owners have such a hard-on for fluoride? Does anybody know if the "pineal gland calcification" meme is based on real facts? I've tried looking into it a couple times but… you know…

This thread is my first exposure related to anything negative about the GATE program I was enrolled in from 4th grade to 8th grade.

I was a GATE student and weirdly the only GATE elementary school in my town of 50,000 was in the lowest income elementary school adjacent to the lowest income apartments. We were targeted by all the non GATE students and we only attended class with other GATE students.
I have this one memory of playing some variant of dodgeball and some Mexican kid kicked our ball as far as he could. He was with about 20 others playing soccer on the field so I went to go get it. The bell rang to end recess and all the Mexican kids started running back, and anyone who saw the dodgeball conflict would shove one of us to the ground while they were running back to class. I got shoved the most and remember being hurt enough that it made me late to class. The guy who fucked with me the most was eventually disciplined but the Us vs. Them atmosphere pervaded the rest of my time there.

That day was also the first time I heard my dad say something politically correct. Historically he would always make crude generalizations and jokes about ethnic groups which always made him seem like rough person compared to what I learned in school. This day was different though, when I got in the car after hours of sitting in day care on the day I got attacked I asked my dad "Why are Mexicans so mean?" and he told me that I shouldn't say things like that because it's racist.

Yes, the GATE classification was nothing but a target.

Wait, what the fuck do the Rosicrucians have to do with GATE?

I was asked to join as well several years ago. I saw no fucking connection at the time. What the fuck lad

Mann, of all people you should see than this googles shit is a low effort attempt at getting us to self-censor.

Connections to Hospital. The BIG H. Find out of they contribute to any any your area, any you've been to. maybe one you were taken to form your regular GP.

(self check wew lad)
Guess I better start meditating.

It's a pretty stupid idea, but it's already getting a response. I felt the same way about TRS's "autism rings", and that ended up working out ok for us.

Do you think that anons experience has anything to do with this?

http:// www.thisman. org/index.htm

I'm close to a victim of these sick activities

It's sad the only true knowledge comes from the victims (who don't open up about it easily at all) or image boards that normies will never lurk enough to find..

Autism rings were based off (((coincidence detector))) so people that used botnets instantly got it.
this is just cancerous OBKR tier shit

Didn't the browser add on have like

can somebody tell me what the fuck www.notkill.me has to do with Tavistock?

What is going on here? notkill.me/users/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1

wew, at least coincidence detector was made and spread exclusively by trs autismos and Holla Forumsacks.

All the material about MK Ultra and that kind of thing is already tainted beyond being salvageable.

Both Walter Bowart and Ted Gunderson endorsed a woman who claimed that Sylvester Stallone used to film dolphin porn with mind controlled sex slaves, and that Bob Hope sodomized the Jackson 5 backstage before their first television appearance.

1. You're confusing weev with Anglin
2. It wasn't, that's why Bill Wilkinson infiltrated it and started his own rival Klan group.

"I have never had homosexual relationships or even fantasies. But I dream about having sexing with this man all the time. I must admit he has a lot of imagination and he pleases me. Sometimes when I wake up I discover I have had a nocturnal emission."

I gotta wonder what kind of lists I am on for installing that from the google chrome store using my real name account. -_-

you know weev's name is Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer and he changed his last name to Anglin.

No, weev's last name is still Auernheimer, Anglin is somebody completely different (although also named Andrew).

You're right, I have no idea where the fuck I got that.

wat

the fucking fuck

that one testimonial makes me want to dismiss the whole site…

The nokill thing reminds me of hirley0 principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=5291;area=showposts;start=0

I don't even bothering trying to hide or encrypt anything. In the end, what are they going to do about it? What happens to a civilization when anyone who can add 2 and 2 and still get 4 is either in jail or working for the jailers?

Dropping greenpill 101 for the anons itt who want it.

mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/

You had an emission ?

GATE student here. I wasn't very into it and just showed up whenever I felt like it, I remember one time the instructor flipped out because I was reading the instruction booklet for Secret of Evermore instead of paying attention. That memory always comes to mind when looking back at GATE as well as this one we had this brainstorming session about what purpose a robot would serve and what it would require to destroy other robots. Kinda weird shit for 3rd graders.

I had crazy sleep paralysis experiences my whole life until I found Jesus Christ last year.

I know I'm gonna get ripped on for being a 'christcuck', but I'm just explaining my experience.

Focused light always overpowers darkness on an etheric level, be it from christ or be it from egyptian frog gods. Sleep paralysis demons are the pickpocket niggers of the astral realm and they scatter like roaches when you shine a little bit of light on them. The LBRP has interesting effects. Nightmares will never be an issue for me again.

My nigga.

Crazy sleep paralysis stuff is the good shit, bro, and I suspect it was what they were experimenting on and trying to fluoridate out of us. If you can just hang on and endure the terror, it's a gateway to lucid dreaming and other spiritual experiences that are supposed to be humanity's birthright.

There's a lot of different ways to take Christianity, and not all of them are sheer retardation. But symbolically circumcising your own magical talent is not the answer in any case. Sleep paralysis is a Chapel Perilous. Beyond it lies experiences of another reality.

Here's some great memes in condensed form

vimeo.com/129609470

oshitdidn't notice that part.

This is what sleep paralysis is. A threat that you should stop meddling in the stuff you should absolutely start meddling in.

88 get of truth.

EAT SHIT MOLOCH

First Off, why you talkin' like a Google ?
Secondly, If you haven't noticed that the word "Skype" already triggers the Juden like a Mel Gibson movie, you ain't been payin' attention, sweetheart.

I heard it is so that Google can't remove any words with their new anti-racist AI.

Terribad bi-IP tagteam shilling in a thread that has nothing to do with this crap. Nevertheless, I happen to think this thread is important, so thanks for the bump retards.

Eh. Just thought I'd shine some light on the subject. It is a halfchan meme as well.
I agree.

Not so, Those terms won't be practically used
except to thwart the new Google word censoring device which is actually an ingenuous counter -tactic.. The usage here is merely part of a roll-out campaign. People will still use all the common epithets elsewhere … for as long as they're allowed.

This is a GATE / [email protected]/* */'stók thread.

If you're here for anything else, you've already given yourself away.

I can tell just from your goddamn sentence structure and syntax that you don't belong here, nevermind your 9gag memes.

Lurk for a year before you post again.

Why is everybody that went through GATE larping as paranoid fringetards? What is it about GATE that causes this retardation?

N'YUK, N'YUK … BEND OVER, BABY!

Inclination towards psychedelic drugs and non-stop internet use.

You idiots have already wasted 48 hours on an invasion that we deflected in the first 6 hours. Now it's just burning good resources after bad - which, I suppose, is all you idiots have ever excelled at.

This level of derailment is what happens when you use T4V15-Tock in the title kids.
Take notes.

It really is astonishing. Mentioning it on GLP is a permaban, that's how I originally got clued into this line of inquiry.

I think it's psychic shit. It's got to be psychic shit. (((They))) peddle the materialist worldview; hire a bunch of terminal autists and dazzle them with computer modelling, and keep the public out of the loop with the power they have to change reality in a way that would benefit all of humanity and not just some tiny inbred elite. I can hardly think of anything that remains secret anymore except the reality of "magic." They've done an excellent job of programming a mental reflex in people to dismiss anything out of the ordinary for fear of ridicule.

TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK

I wonder if the shilling gets worse everytime you say it

Okay satan, what ever you say.

Tavistock
Tavistock
Tavistock

I wonder if we can send it into over drive, maybe make a bot that posts trigger words every where.

And you expect me to take it at face value that you're AWM? Proof or GTFO faggot

…said the whining Skype shill, impotently.

So, do you have proof, or not?
Don't cop out like a whinging little cunt, I'm genuinely curious.

He's full of it; AWM would never debase himself by calling a yid anything less than a kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_autism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States#Psychological_and_torture_experiments
Pick one.

Fluoride paralyzes action. Boron removes fluoride and cures you. It can take 1/8th of a teaspoon for three months and takes a while to remove.

Removing the fluoride, gives you super powers and elevates you over the human cattle. Some of the proteins in the body and brain are only operating at 5%, because even very low ppm fluoride reduces enzyme activity.

Boron grabs multiple fluoride ions and then you piss them out.

Spreading the cure for fluoride is very important.

Then why the fuck are you calling people googles and skypes on here you fucking kike-enabler.
I really did think you were Mann until you pulled this shit, either you fell for a shit meme or you're a shill.

What's this?

Fuck off goons.

The proof of who I am lies in the fact that (((you))), the same pathetic band of shills who apparently have no life at all, have followed me from thread to thread, posting identical threadbare form-letter styled posts trying to convince others that I'm not who you already know I am. It's a cheesy Jew trick that hasn't worked in the least, but you lazy shillbergs haven't been able to device anything more clever, so there we all are. What I'd like you to show me is just one of the cartoons or text posts on this thread that is signed AWM. If not, you don't even have a case, you silly Skypebaums .. how can I be masquerading as someone if I haven't once claimed to be that person … and why would it matter to you, anyway? In the course of all your stalking of yours truly over the past weeks, I've presented ample evidence of who I am, but you magpies have never once acknowledged it, so you're quite obviously talking out of your gaping Skype rectums with all the incessant demands for proof. Like I've said many times before, the people who matter, and you're certainly not among them, get it … got it … and are gone with it. The cartoons are being shared all over the world and no amount of desperate shilling on your part can change that. By the way, your wicked witch ruler is gonna get slaughtered in the debates tonight, so all you loyal little flyin' monkeys better have your hemorrhoid cushions handy. Mha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha !

Learn to read and comprehend, Moishe. The next sentence states: "The usage here is merely part of a roll-out campaign."

>look at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_autism

lel, I wonder why there's such an interest in autism

heh

fascinating

OY VEY KEK IS LITERALLY SATAN BECAUSE THE JEWS TOLD ME

Do you fags even realize how jewed your mind is?
You are NOT redpilled, go back to reddit.

Kek is being force memed by Temple of Set faggots.

Google D&C failed so now let's try religion D&C

Another GATEr here (we called it TAG):

This would have been late 90s. I don't think the program started until I was in third grade. I don't remember anything strange the first year, and I don't remember anything about the teacher, other than that it was a woman I hadn't seen elsewhere. They pulled us out of normal class for it, and we mainly just did 4th grade math. They recommended Ritalin but my mother refused. She was eventually banned from the school under obviously false pretenses. I still never (knowingly) took medication.

In fourth grade, they pulled us out of PE for it, and it was a different woman. All I remember is being told to watch the stock market and look for patterns.

In fifth grade, they didn't pull us out very often, the teacher was my friend's mother, and it made no sense. They pulled students from grade 1-5 that year, so 100% of the time was spent teaching the 1st graders multiplication.

This was at the poorest school in the district, and for sixth grade, only the richest school had the program, and only through sixth grade. I was transferred there, and we were isolated from the rest of the school for everything except math, PE, and music. We were the only kids that spent most of the day in one room, so we didn't really know anyone outside of the group when 7th grade came around.

Went on to get a degree in Nuclear Engineering, but good luck finding a job in that field without connections or minority status.

Autism is the result of chemical or biological lobotomy. Where the area of the brain used for language is destroyed.

Arthur Koestler worked for Tavistock, British Intelligence, UNESCO on chemical agents for lobotomizing the brain.

They want to destroy the part of the brain responsible for free will. They want to selectively destroy parts of the brain responsible for language. Several chemical agents were tested and developed. The soviet union had similar programs.

That was not just fluoride you were drinking. They would put test subjects into monitoring groups and then track them throughout life.

The population of these countries are human cattle. They are a brain washed, chemically castrated, mercury injected, fluoridated, engineered labor force. They are human cattle that exists only to serve the elite. No different than feudal peasants, except that they believe they are free and so do not rebel.

They have to neuter and chemically castrate the children that are a threat to the power structure. The people who can use language, reasoning and who compete with the power elite for control of the human cattle herd.

They want top down control, through television and media. They do not want to allow any type of bottom up reasoning or people protecting their own interests, instead of serving the system and its establishment. They do not want people to be independent or free, they want slaves and laborers.

They will burn society to the group before they allow the peasants to be free.

Tavistock was funded by the Windsor family and Rockefeller family. It was part of British Intelligence.

Was some new wave type deal. At first I thought they were Jehovahs, but they started discussing stuff like how technology could be used to make humanity a part of the gods, and how my GATE program knowledge would aid me in being some super-modified human or something along those lines.

Search "Uniform Birth Numbering System"

"Gradually, by selective breeding, the congenital differences between rulers and ruled will increase until they become almost different species. A revolt of the plebs would become as unthinkable as an organized insurrection of sheep against the practice of eating mutton."
- Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society (1953) pgs. 49-50

"Speaking of a future at most only decades away, an experimenter in intelligence control asserted, 'I foresee a time when we shall have the means and therefore, inevitably, the temptation to manipulate the behavior and intellectual functioning of all the people through environmental and biochemical manipulation of the brain.'"
- Zbigniew Brezinski, Between Two Ages, America's Role in the Technotronic Era 1970

I read that, it's still no excuse for playing into a fucking psyop designed to get us to self-censor or derailing GATE threads with this googles garbage.
Roll it out elsewhere, like cuckchan, google comment sections, or whatever forums you're posting on these days.

Lest I remind you, cupcake, that I only came to this thread because my name was invoked by a loathsome cretin who was spewing a string of lies about myself and notable old friends. I believe that serves as a formal invitation and certainly gives me the right to reply. In fact, it actually makes my appearance here more legitimate than your own. Once an individual is referred to by their true identity they become an integral "subject" of a thread. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong in assuming nobody has mentioned you by name here. Again, you flapped your yap before doing the required homework. For the future, I'd take a little more time preparing my arguments if I were you …so far, you look distinctly like a fool .

>>>/8diamonds/2841
I made a thread for digging on this topic a week ago, anyone interested in helping dig would be appreciated, I haven't had much time lately.

3rd grade. All I remember is a handful of kids from my grade in a room that was basically a repurposed storage closet, board games stacked to the fucking ceiling and we were reading some book about bears, not berenstein but something about bears. Next thing I know the program no longer exists and is never mentioned by anyone ever again for the rest of the time I'm in school. Never got medicated, but the other kids that were in that class turned out to be grade a fuck ups always high on meds and unable to function normally in any class for the rest of the time I knew them. I'm 25 now and forgot this was even a thing.

I wonder what they actually did to us. Realistically speaking, I'm pretty damn sure I'd remember touching or drugging or something like that. The fluoride rinse thing sounds vaguely familiar, but I might be getting static from dentist visits. So what could they really have done? Neurolinguistic programming? Something with subaural speakers?

FUCK
This triggered some kinda repressed memory for me. After I bailed on GATE the shcool started hammering me for saying my "R"s wrong I basically just said door and floor like a brit because I was raised on whinnie the pooh which was narrated by a bong
They would pull me aside and give me gummy bears when I said the words right, I never had trouble saying them, I think it was a behavioral thing.
I kept doing it and they contacted my parents who sent me to a speech therapist for gifted and difficult children, she was associated with the school district.
I only went twice and she'd just ask me personal questions and occasionally goad me into correctly saying "door" "floor" "bore" etc. At the end of her sessions we'd go into this crawlspace under her stairs that was fucking full of boardgames and toys for girls, and had a TV in it playing an NYSE ticker on loop.
We'd play with the boardgames, and I would always want to play with the dolls this made her think I was a fag but really I just wanted to pull their shirts off and touch their boobs and the second session she had me draw my house, I fed her false information because I knew it was sketchy, knew instintually it was a probe and when I told my mom about it she pulled me out right away and got a different speech therapist wasnt connected to district that basically told her I had to want to say the word right or I never would, stopped watching shows narrated by brits for a month and I never had problems with that again.
shit was weird

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#Calcification

Information about pineal gland calcification is readily available, basically it is a natural process as a result of the pineal gland absorbing calcium, flouride, etc. throughout life, in the elderly, who are of course completely out of brain plasticity and have highly diminished cognitive functioning, set in their ways, etc. the flouride content of the gland is as much as teeth. Flouride in the water accelerates this process and makes people more docile, gullible, slave-like etc. I am not sure I buy into supernatural narratives and such but the pineal gland does produce DMT and any experience that most would classify as "spiritual" is likely caused by DMT and an active and healthy pineal gland. To reverse calcification filter water with RO filters which get rid of flouride, heavy metals, etc. and are the best bang for your buck. Also this:
globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/foods-for-the-pineal-gland/

Not sure how you missed this…

Tavistock institute has existed since 1946, and other think tanks for the same purpose of manipulation have existed since the early 1900's they have as much data as they need, thank your lucky stars if you managed to get redpilled or be even half functional despite the kikery.

Filters are useless if you still take showers with chlorinated water. One shower is like drinking 10 glasses or so.

Holy shit, this got me too. Some kind of weird memory i've always had popping up in the back of my mind. I always thought it was some kind of place for misbehaving children. Normally that wouldn't be strange because I remember being a fucking hellion, throwing desks around and shit. I don't what the hell was wrong with me back then. Anyway, I remember very specifically that my mom took me there. I remember it being a strange sterile kind of facility that was somewhat isolated in a slightly woodsy area and when I got there I talked to a man who was dressed like a doctor. I acted out and shouted like I did as a child and the man threatened that if I didn't behave I would have to stay overnight and that my mom would pick me up in the morning. I remember walking in a line behind other children through a walled in courtyard with small shoots of bamboo growing in it.

Enough of that though, here's the weird part: I've asked my mom multiple times what all of that was about and she seems to have no clue what i'm talking about. Which is strange because she brought me there and she picked me up every day as long as it was going on. This was all back in first or second grade. I still wonder about it. I have a small handful of memories about it but I don't remember what I did there in between being dropped off and picked up and nobody has been able to give me any answers.

Dude you really need to prove your identity now. If you are Nick Bougas/A. Wyatt Mann then post proof faggot.

I don't have to …. you already did, dumbass with your tower of links to posts only I would make. And you prove who I am in another obvious fashion, too. There's no one on planet earth who would invest the time, energy, insults and neurotic obsession you Yidiots have but a pack of (((shills))) whose paid task it is to try to block my ability to freely post here. You can't tell me for one second you would stalk a mere phony baloney impostor like this, would you? Why, that would make you completely nuts. But we both no you're not nuts … well, at least no more than any other soulless Hebe who's compulsively doing his intrusive Skypely duty. You asswipes really need to get a new shtick … this one is so stale you've got the board regulars audibly groaning.
Like I've said before, a picture of your big Jew face would tell us all A LOT more than anything I could submit … send us a snapshot of your repugnant hook-nosed visage, whydontcha? I've made the offer before, but you always skulk off like a typical Hebrew coward … send me a picture of your lovely mug and I'll make you into a classic Manntoon. It will be an authentic depiction of the typical POL (((shill))) and I believe it could easily get as popular as Shlomo. You'd be famous like Carl the Cuck or Trigglypuff ! Or is Shlomo ALREADY a faithful representation of your true appearance? My, my … that does make for a dilemma, now doesn't it?

Good thing you can draw because you're unstable and type like a retard. You've expressed how you feel about anons ITT now explain why you're even here at all.

Yet another shill wind is blowing ….

… and blowing

… and sucking.

Y'know … this may be the single-most fascinating thing about you relentlessly yammering Yiddish shills … I've dealt with dozens of you assholes to date and you ALWAYS pretend to be ordinary White Nationalist type guys … you puff up and rail against decadence (something Jews practically invented) and even toss around a lot of anti-Semitic racial slurs to help seem authentic. But you know where you mess up royally there, Moishe. You NEVER, EVER BRISTLE when guys like me flat out accuse you of being scurvy Hebes. Not once have you vehemently protested or bitterly denied or displayed any amount of outrage at that accusation, when NO TRUE White Nationalist type fella would ever let a comment like that go by without a few choice words to say. It's the one thing you Yids don't have down yet and it always sinks your whole charade. You guys really SUCK at what you do. Like you've been trying to stop my flow of cartoons for weeks but …whoa …what's that? Lookout!

LOOK ABOVE … THAT"S WHY I"M HERE, ASSHOLE.

… AND ONE TO GROW ON:

Now, my fine feathered Yidshill …your question has been addressed … here's mine :

Outside of ineffectively trying to keep me from doing what I just effortlessly did … why the hell are YOU here?

… and PULEEEEEEZE don't try to tell us you're here to talk about Tavistock, 'kay?.

In case no one else has said it explicitly in this thread yet, windowless room for GATE stuff was one of the weirdest and most consistent commonalities among GATErs.

archive.is/8PlFm

anchored?

Still typing away like an insane retard. You've been outed Bougas. It's over.

Ummmm … Outed? In what way, Shlomo?

C'mon, Moishe … don't leave me hangin' like this … (pant, pant) I'm on pins and needles, here … pray tell this doomed and terrified soul just how he's been (gulp) … OUTED (sound of urine dribbling) … I want to live and breath again …pleaaaaaaaase, Moishe … You're holding my very existence in your palm …(sob) I'm pleading with my whole heart … don't be so cruel … tell me how I've been OUTED so this horrid nightmare will end and I can sleep again. AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh, by the way, cupcake … the thing you referred to as "typing" in your last asinine message was actually an image with a prepared caption … not a bit of "typing" was involved in that post. Y'know, Moishe, when one really examines the bizarre things you write on a routine basis, it could readily give a body the notion that you are, in actuality, the true resident retard … know what I mean?

Tavistock confirmed for killing word.

Evils shade-type entities are called "badniggers" in my country's local folklore.

Ignore him. He's just a turk.

Oh, I know this Bozo's just a simple-minded, neurotic goof … but he's been going all over POL and trashing me unduly, so I'm gonna pull his chain every chance I get until he shows signs of backing off. What's most baffling is that I run absolute circles around this pinhead and mop up the floor with him every time we directly engage, but he's somehow compelled to keep doubling down on his dumbness. He always bumbles on until he makes a complete fool of himself. I believe he's got some kind of rare dis-associative brain condition
because his mind appears to grasp some things as hard facts, when a polar opposite is true. Right now, this nutcase is running around posting that I associate with pedophiles and produce "Kike art" when, for decades, I was the only cartoonist taking a hard core, zero tolerance stance against Zionism and sexual child abuse. I mean, going on a POL board, where I'm considered one of the founders of the whole alt-right way of thinking and declaring that I'm a "Kike artist" is about as kooky and unrewarding as tryin' to convince a Black Lives Matter crowd that they really, really need to pick up tickets for the upcoming Policeman's Ball. It just makes him look like a babbling moron. At any rate, we'll see where this goes. One thing's for certain, he's one deeply disturbed and attention-starved cookie with far too much time on his hands.