Should I torture libtards?

I wanna sign up for this sociology class my little brother goes to at this community college just for shits and giggles. He told me that they give failing grades to differing opinions; if you don't agree with the teacher, she fails you. It's only $400 and 3 months. It's a lifetime of possible stories to tell my kids; the adventures of dad and his triggering life.

First, make sure your brother isn't just being a whiny little bitch. If he uses the word "libtard," it's likely he's not very bright in the first place, and he may just be employing the "waaah! teacher doesn't like me!" rationalization for receiving bad grades for being unable to comprehend the material. On the other hand, if you can confirm that he is actually correct in his accusations, it is your moral duty to help torment an instructor who doesn't understand the difference between education and indoctrination. Good luck.

He doesn't use words like that, it just fits. I went to the class once a few years ago before I started working and had my own mini run in with the teacher spouting feminist mantra on the very first day

In that case, Godspeed, intellectual warrior.

Only if you bring a hidden camera with which to record triggered reactions and circulate them on the internet in order to permanently destroy her. Otherwise you're the one being trolled.

That is a marvelous idea. Do you know where to buy hidden cams for cheap, I still got bills to pay?

K

don't be pinchy on the spycam, get one with the best sound possible, this is what matters most when stealth recording
try jewgle/amazon
read comments and ratings

consider this object as an investment that could prove tremendously useful in lots of other circumstances, like being a witness of a random chimpout, or proving yourself against false rape claims

After the class I'd have 2700
After the bills I'd have 300
After the food I'd have 200

I have a budget to maintain so if I have to live off of fast food value meals, I'd expect a decent cheap camera so any ideas?

Sauce on the brunette?

for less than 200, you can get a decent knock-off of a go-pro

but for a spycam, search for it yourself

Was hoping someone here had it

Katie cummings

this is false
you are a shit poster

The only real loser here is you since you lose $400 and it goes back into the college anyway.
implying your not a virgin telling yourself that you'll get an aryan cutie some day

Do you not think theres a problem when bills take 77% of your earnings?
Do you live in Israel, are you powering 15 electroical ovens or dumping your water in the local dam?

Seriously, what the fuck.

You will be kicked out on the first day

It's legit I have another vid of her; she does a lot of incest stuff

How am I losing by paying the college and helping them stay open? I don't want any "aryan" anything I already have a 4 year old half black half irish son so yea, stories to tell my kids.

I live in a 3 bedroom apartment with my older and younger brother, older sister, her 8 year old daughter, my mom and my son, electricity alone is really what's killing my income. It's a problem sure, but idc enough to get involved in political matters

It's a class about expressing your opinions, they can't kick me out when they knew what they made

Eternal American mongrel strikes again

Watch yourself shitbag

That's right, faggot. Now begone before I goblin slap your ass.