HAHAHAHAHA

Jewgle image search BTFO

pic related

Also, this is how you archive Google Image Search pages:

archive.is/AzHHH
archive.is/Oq1U4
archive.is/u3FzS

The URL format is: google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=put your search query here

Find anything else nice in Jewgle image search results? Now you can archive it without the dubiously extremely long url that could very likely link back to you! archive.is

Neat.

Noice. Was that us?

I guess if we keep posting Jew images and put the words "happy American couple" or "American couple next to them (on normie sites like 4chan and others, because 8ch is censored on Google), we'll have more )))coincidences((( than this.

If someone clicks on 'view page' after they click on the image preview, we will know.

WE DID IT REDDIT

It was apparently from a Twitter account as I saw from the link. Noice.

Why the fuck are the San Bernadino shooters on there?

>>>/ovens/

Reminds me of that Simpsons episode, even if it's part of the new Simpsons which generally sucks but the episode is called "Oh Brother, Where Bart Thou?" and in it they show this show called The Diversity Kittens on Meltingpot Mountain where a (((Jewish))) cat talks about playing with a ball of yarn with all the colors in. A cat in a wheelchair then comes along and states that yarn should be allowed to marry dental floss. A series of paired objects then go through the "Tunnel of Tolerance", like a Tunnel of Love.

Obviously some of the new Simpsons writers are redpilled and know the truth about race mixing and who is pushing it.

Oh whoops, the scene shown is actually from "The Man in the Blue Funnel Pants" but everyone should watch it if they have time just for that scene. It's hilarious.

Well Usually Nu-Simpsons is incredibly Pozzed what with all the episodes of Lisa meeting some E-list celeb telling her she's special, Marge being STRONK INDEPENDANT WHYMYN WHO NEED NO MAN and Homer being friends with a Muslim

I was thinking about this the other day, well, not specifically this, but interracial couples on tv/cinema.

Why dont we see any muslim/white interracial couples? or even muslim/black?

i am of course talking specifically about muslim women.

It would be great to plant this idea in hollywood or somewhere and see it come to fruition. its 2016 surely its time! i just dont have the will or the patience.

muslim men losing their minds about it would be a great redpill for the masses.

We see Semites and Blacks on TV all the fucking time

actually, thinking this through a bit more, it sucks that there was recently a bond movie released. if there was another one due soon, firing up fake 'progressive' twitter accounts and sock puppets to start a "make the next bond girl a muslim" would work just as well.

its 2016! beauty isnt defined just in western, christian terms anymore!

i cant recall a single movie or tv show where a muslim woman in an hijab was romantically involved with anyone at all

The Simpsons is Predictive Programming:The Show.
Redpilled in the manner of "we will do this shit but you have to know the vague framework so you're not surprised when we implement it".

This is the kind of thinking I like. Less blind cursing and actually thinking of productive strategies. I've maintained that black people don't have to be our enemies. They're of low intelligence and so they're easily manipulated, and right now they're being used as shock troops by the Jews against whites. Why not simply turn that around on them? Tell blacks that we can MAGA for them too, and direct their anger towards foreigners and Jews

Speaking of bond movies reminded me of this.

The video opens with the point I wanted to bring up. There are still some rational people in hollywood. But the moment they speak up their minds, you strangely don't see them so often brought up.

Wonderful

It's nice when Jewgle gets Jewed, but this doesn't deserve a whole thread.

polite sage

Can confirm

Waltz just went up a notch in my book.
Seeing that he is a favourite of Tarantino's, I thought he would be pozzed as fuck.

I'd like to hear his opinions on the calls for James Bond to be black.

He's indiferent to ethnical casting as long as it makes sense in the story. Then throws a "It wouldn't make sense to cast a white Martin Luther King"
He seems based. Which means you won't be hearing from him

I would LOVE to see a major hollywood blockbuster where martin luther is portrayed by a white.

bump

Holla Forums 1
Google 0

He meant jews. There is one commercial with a jewess and a black guy and they're getting married or whatever.