Brit/pol/ #1241: Make Oxford Diverse Again Edition

Ringleader of Oxford University plot to remove Cecil Rhodes statue is a bigot

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3803164/Ringleader-Oxford-University-Cecil-Rhodes-statue-campaign-accused-racism-admitting-wanted-whip-fellow-student-white.html

May makes Boris call her "mummy"

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/downing-street-theresa-may-authority-over-boris-johnson-article-50-comments-a7324566.html

Corbyn continues the purge

archive.is/Nlbv2

British Women are exploitative slags

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=History of tea in the UK&oi=ddle&ct=358th-anniversary-of-tea-in-england-5656808799600640-hp&hl=en-GB
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/ok-i-admit-it-i-regret-voting-remain/
cytu.be/r/BritpolTV
youtube.com/watch?v=oJJnyo_dl4g
steamcommunity.com/groups/AreNige
archive.is/jmZw0
youtu.be/egeMAIXYIvI?t=1m55s
twitter.com/millennialwoes/status/773600047313391617
youtube.com/watch?v=vHGPbl-werw
twitter.com/JamesSmits2/status/778963793363791873
youtube.com/watch?v=94FaigUsuwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sMS4DkoiyB8
youtube.com/watch?v=fC0HuPd163U&list
youtube.com/watch?v=_myEr6umKO4&list
youtube.com/watch?v=XLL68BLBLZk
archive.is/JaWuL#selection-2537.0-2553.152
youtube.com/watch?v=v_GFHjfaDXo
sofimariex.tumblr.com/
paddypower.com/bet/other-politics/us-politics/Nominee-Resignations-10939370.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-know-you-killed-baby-6469420
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/297383-poll-nearly-half-of-voters-think-trump-will-detonate-a
order-order.com/2016/09/23/pro-eu-spin-shop-humiliated-press-regulator/
twitter.com/IsabelHardman/status/779335563648393216
twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
twitter.com/ASPolice/status/779319686051799040
poal.me/xr4qyg
twitter.com/LBC/status/779338459509121028
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-labour-party-poll-eu-vote-leave-members-look-for-another-party-ukip-tories-latest-a7325581.html
rt.com/viral/360302-airport-security-droid-china/
thesun.co.uk/news/1835216/disgraced-ex-tory-mp-brooks-newmark-hires-privacy-lawyers-to-get-his-naked-selfies-removed-from-the-web/
brooksnewmark.com/
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/779353432717004800
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/20/the-daily-shoah-103-vice-shitty-stories/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804145/EU-chief-Martin-Schulz-blames-Jo-Cox-s-murder-nasty-referendum-campaign.html
poal.me/lbpgw6
twitter.com/IT_HealthPlus/status/779365145516670976
nytimes.com/video/us/100000004667027/video-keith-scott-police-shooting-charlotte.html
efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_Ramelson#National_Industrial_Organiser
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14760449.Govanhill_s_Roma_residents_to_be_supported_by___500_000_funding_pot/?ref=mr&lp=16
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14760887.Bed_bugs_bite_man_more_than_100_TIMES_on_British_Airways_flight/?ref=mr&lp=14
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14727586.Man_is_jailed_for_having_sex_with_his_pet_dog/?ref=mr&lp=3
twitter.com/bbcthisweek/status/779102013258764288
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14714225.Shamed_teacher_struck_off_for_having_sex_with_pupil_has_been_working_in_missionary_position/
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/UK.pdfhttp://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/UK.pdf
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/four-men-jailed-child-sex-11914691
metro.co.uk/2016/09/23/troll-gets-fined-for-racist-abuse-online-about-man-who-died-6148787/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where is that happening?

oh boy! I can't wait to read all about how evil and racist and imperialist Britain was!

IT'S A WILD RIDE

google.co.uk/search?q=History of tea in the UK&oi=ddle&ct=358th-anniversary-of-tea-in-england-5656808799600640-hp&hl=en-GB

Still waiting on the inevitable grauniad article on the subject.

And out of whose pocket is he paid to nig around with ancestral sticks all day?

Nigs really are the same wherever they go, even when you try to dress them up in suits and pretend they're like white people

This thread is dead.
ttpw's cock is a shock.
Joe Owens pozzed a neghole/

why are they pushing "tea"?
i don't understand

Why do I have a nasty feeling that they're going to elect Ntokozo Qwabe as PM someday?

Did Joe Owens poz Owen Jones neghole?

I'm so sorry Joe

He'll probably become president of SA, if that country actually survives long enough

In post-nationalist civic Britain, wouldn't it be racist not to let a SA national lead your country? You have to make way for progress.

Back lads, haven't been here for ages.

Why did UKIP fall lads ?

complacency, decadence and barbarians

Probably because of Duncan. I'm not %100 on this, but I'm gonna blame Duncan Carswell.

adding pics of my feels as you cant link pics with embeds in the same post.

Absolutely subhuman, every other culture, civilisation and ethnicity has contributed something worthy of merit with the exception of sub-Saharan people.

Our magnanimity in dealing with theses savages is rightly being punished, anyone with a shred of sense should have put their genes in a dustbin a long time ago, it is far better for the rest of the planet that they and their (((masters))) are gone for good.

I'm just getting pissed that our history is being shat upon by the culture of femininity in academia and the barbarians we have invited in are swinging the axe upon our all too willing neck.

I don't like this lack of civic nationalism tbh lad.

womyn in the party reeeeeeeeeeee

Waiting for the Farage to take his party back tbf

Sorry lad. How can I make up for this? Impregnating a minority woman?

A bit hard to be taken seriously when you're leader is a stronk independent wymynz.

YOU SAYIN YOU NOT GOT A BLACK KID YET!?

F00KIN IMPERIALIST

who

/workingeveningssocanbecomfyallday/

here?

lad that's a shit working pattern, you just sit about all day thinking about the fact you have to go to work later

Been doing it for about 2 months now, I get what you mean but today is my last day before a week off and my commuting time is only 30 mins. I start at 6pm so I've got hourrssss to be chill.

me
its pretty good i work alone most of the time without getting hassled by women, nig noggs, managers

My customer base is 90% white or more.

The area also consistently votes conservative.

Why haven't his parents sectioned him?

Probably getting Clinton money.

inb4 they got "IM NOT ENJOYING IT, THIS IS JUSTICE FOR RACISM!"

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
wtf

Are we in the NEET night shift or is this the wrong thread?

Brit/pol/ is much more active at the eleventh hour.

They should be held there indefinitely, one you go black, we don't want you back.

That explains it, they weren't doing it out of the kindness of their hearts they were doing to get free sex. Disgusting really, imagine what they may have picked up.

Don't worry about that part lad, it's just God's way of punishing coalburners and homos.

Hopefully they get ebola aids

Why haven't you joined Scientology yet?

Because I'm not a millionaire celebrity.

Or mentally defective.

This tbh

DEO GRATIAS

Lad, that meme died yesterday just after you started it.

You don't have to be… I was unemployed when I joined!

That's a meme that leftists often spout about Scientologists.

I'm not Meme-ing.

We are not a cult.

Because the only one worthy of my admiration and my praise is Χριστός.

Did people see Liz almost crying last night

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/ok-i-admit-it-i-regret-voting-remain/
Hue

LADS

Doing another streaming test for buffering. Using twitch this time so apoligies if a random advert pops up.

cytu.be/r/BritpolTV

One of many good teachers…

kek

Don't tell me you have co-opted Christ?

THETANS GET PEED ON

Lad, stop.
It wasn't working the other night, it's not working now.
Bit more subtle is my advice…

Screencap this gold

It's alright but a bit quite, that could just be my stupid netbook though.

jej

OO OO AH AH

The writer of that article still comes across as a snob somehow. It's like he's waiting for article 50 to be invoked so he'll be vindicated on everything he believes will happen when we leave the EU.

Honestly… I don't think I'm going to convert any of you here, so I may as well tell the TRUTH.

Jesus is an implant forced upon a thetan about a million years ago, Christianity is an implant, and Christ is fiction.
Christianity evolved from the R6 Implant.

Heaven is a false dream that leads thetans to a goal that does not exist, and persuades them of the singularity of this life.

Already been posted earlier >(1)

Well he previously was a snob for remain, thninking he was smarter than those dumb leave voters, now that he realises he was wrong, hes going to be a snob by saying he a big man who can accept he was wrong, while now being a snob for leave.

People who are easily converted aren't worth converting tbh.

Don't encourage him

These are the exact sort of cunts that lost the remain campaign. We don't need or want them why can't they go live in Europe before we leave.

h-hows your day lads?

might make this image into a sticker and post it everywhere in my town

You are one sad fuck

You got that right, mate.

Ignore him.

Noice

Only Scientology convert I know was a relapsed drug addict that they basically drew in off the streets one day. I'm sure travistok sold brainwashing techniques to them.

This has happened a few times recently. Am I diabetes or is this just a side effect of prolonged NEETdom?

And how is he doing now?

Dead, committed suicide.

Could be autism.

Always a good time for milipede posting

Life and personality go on. The physical part of the organism ceases to function.

I've had autism for 21 years, and I didn't piss myself that often. Okay, maybe a few times when I got drunk there were some accidents. I haven't had any wicked poisons in ages though.

Conflicted tbh lads

What mods you got on lad?

Also
n'wah

Dunno then, sounds like you gotta call up mummy to help with your poo poo and pee pee.

wtf is with the 70% rather remaining? just seems absurd.

Doesn't holding pee in when you're desperate for long periods of time damage the bladder.

You gotta eat first and formost.

Get the job and subvert it from the inside with you autistic moralfaggotry.

They rig the polls tbh lad.

It doesn't make sense in comparison to the next one though.

I know it's pretty odd

None. I'm enjoying it enough vanilla so far because I hadn't played it in years. Surprisingly melee combat is better than vanilla Skyrim melee, and obviously magic is way better. If I start another character I'll probably go with something to delevel the world because I remember higher level loot and rewards were ridiculous (I'm only level 6 so far) and add the missing jungles and stuff to make it feel less samey exploring.

I started messing around in it for the first time as well as picking up Oblivion again too but not for long. After I get bored with this character maybe I'll try a proper playthrough of Morrowind. Only intend to do fighters guild stuff mostly and I just became Journeyman.

gonna go gym tbh lads, post me some motivational music to get me in the mood plz

This is essential lad, enemy/loot scaling is cancer in RPGs

Once you get down to it you will realise it is a masterpiece and the best TES game. It's the only one I can play regularly Vanilla. I usually only play oblivion heavily modded.

may better deliver or she'll have an "accident"…

is this a joke

Mair?

Normie core is surprisingly good for workouts tbh

Got food shopping to do tomorrow lads, I wanna start eating better again, stuff that's good for your T-levels and not unhealthy.

I don't really want to spend more than £40 if I can help it.

Got any advice?

Me too. Scott Steiner's entrance theme
youtube.com/watch?v=oJJnyo_dl4g

I eat a tonne of spinach every day since the doctor said my iron levels were critically low. I feel so much better now and my skins cleared up.

Get some bacon and whole milk too. Also skyr yogurt is dank as fuck.

Any lads here play CK2?

Me and another lad play occasionally and more players would be good.

pls no autists

WEW, they released Coon Killer 2? Why has no one told me about this?

Sure put it in the Brit/pol/ group, but why not Vicky or EU?

Lad that's an impossible task,

brit/pol/ has a steam group?

Made it ages ago and we've played maybe 2 sessions and 1 attempted one of CIV.

I've played quite a bit in my time, don't have any of the DLC though, would that be a problem?

I have all the DLCs so you can piggy back on that when I host.

Oh and to answer your question, I don't have EU4, and we both have Vic 2 but its nowhere near as dynamic as CK2.

Couldn't be more obvious which side they're trying to paint as correct, regardless of what they say.

Just post in the Steam group tbh, I'm sure there would be lots of people who want to play/can run CK2.

You have the link?

This is the correct one.
steamcommunity.com/groups/AreNige

WEW LADS

I'm honestly not surprised.

archive.is/jmZw0

If I'm a Jew that pirates everything can I still play through Steam? Made an account once but have never used it for anything.

Depends what game, some pirated games won't work on multiplayer.

Found this on >>>/aus/

Steve Irwins daughter

At least he isn't alive to see this.

She has nice wide birthing hips.

Is this her new coping mechanism for grief?

Posted on the steam group discussion.

Booking it for Sunday cause I've not got any work.

Christ.

IS IT DEAD BECAUSE NOBODY CAN FUCKING POST?

Am I banned?

Wew. Thank God.

tbh they only reported me because they were butthurt that I got the first post for once.

wtf I hate Trump now

Sunday sounds good, what time period are we going start in?

Yeah I play lad. I host too.

How come nobody is talking about Nigel on TV last night after question time?

Check the Steam group the deets are there

he wasn't on qt was he?

I don't usually watch this week when it's on, i do it on saturday because I go to bed right after QT.

Fell asleep.

lads are patchy sparse beards a modern phenomenon or have some men always had them?

Is it the oestrogen contamination?

tfw pube beard

gonna find you lad i know you're near me

bet you live in the barnsley premiere inn

No the based show afterwards with Andrew Marr.

When they asked him about Trump he said that people have to accept that Trump will be president and that its not wise to insult a future president.
He even said 'its habbening get over it'.

The peoples faces on the panel went white as ghosts.

Loads of men have always had this lad, that's why they shave.

iktf

The site says I'm more genetically British than your average person living in Britain and I'm American.

How's that?

Sure thing mutt.

you need to convert to islam, then you'll be blessed with a proper ratty beard

nah lad completely different county

Me on the right

Maybe it's because there's a higher rate of non white mixed race people that get these or something.

why have they stuck body hair to their wallpaper?

Has Corbyn won yet?

Everytime

No way that's real, Holla Forums is just people from Holla Forums winding each other up.

kek

Don't believe those. There is no actual way to tell where a chromosome comes from besides comparison with natives, but most companies won't bother investing that kind of money on research, so they just make up what they think is most likely. You could be the most pure-blooded injun and do one of those tests, and it'll say you're part something else.

What's wrong about that, lad?

Tell us how it would be possible within our current understanding of physics to make oil self-replicating when it combusts on usage.

I don't know, lad. I'm not that smart.

>>>Holla Forums

And that the process to turn crude oil into various forms of fuel its a completely hostile environment for any machine or whatever solution they're attempting to suggest.

Oh wait.

Meme magic would do it.

But the alt right has a monopoly on the meme market.

ITS ALL JUST A BIG SCAM BY THE EVIL CAPITALISTS TO MAKE MORE MONEY YOU RETARD

ITS ALREADY SELF REPLICATING

It's the 22stone neet lad.

Lads
youtu.be/egeMAIXYIvI?t=1m55s
Could we not take the Beeb to court for breaking the fucking law?

I want to fuck her so bad lads

The ((current)) powers will never prosecute. Just like in America with Illary

he probably 23 stone by now

She's Roman Catholic, lad. You should take her to taigland and then leave her there.

because there wasn't much for him to say, other than bantering back and forth that he's not going to come back as UKIP leader in 3 weeks time.

QT was glorious with lefties, marxists and Liz being BTFO constantly. Shame Julia let us down at the end by bad mouthing Trump. This knee-jerk reaction to Trump by the public is pathetic. I can understand being critical and disliking America as it is TODAY, but here is a man who wants to change all of this and actually give us the special relationship which we should have and the public dislike him.

It's baffling.

What did you have for lunch today? Just had some tuna and french dressing filled toasties myself.

There are far better jewesses lad

She can't be jewish lad, surely. She definitely wouldn't be after I'm done with her.

The gypsy is another kind of foreigner, T.B.H.

Woes new video is so autistic lads

She echoes louder than an elephant in a cave lad

Nigs are getting really bold about assaulting people even when being filmed. I'm glad I'm not in these situations. I'd beat the living shit out of the nig with a stick he tried that on me.

Then they'd charge me with a hate crime I'm sure.

You must be joking, surely?

Woes hasn't killed himself yet?

glad she can count

Too busy taking holidays with people d'nations tbh. Stupid cunts.

I still have my NO THANKS poster in my window.

meant for

BASED BLAIR

Will he ever save Britain?

We need him to run a jingoist party to blow up ISIS.

He's already saved it lad.

HE BTFOd the liberals by telling them they needed to accept Trump is going to be president so they shouldnt keep insulting him.

I mostly liked it when he said 'its happening'.

What sad cunts bought this shit?

I fucking hate when people who design shirts do this.

I wish I could make money by shitposting in a government paid-for house.

Speak for yourself

Save yourself for marriage, lad

Kek, is this legit?

get gud lad

who would wear that in public

Honestly lads uni is pretty fucking Depressing. It's all the fucking shitlibbery.

LIMMY NO

they're not laughing now

Join the Army lad tbh

Yes.
twitter.com/millennialwoes/status/773600047313391617

It's the cringiest shit ever. He's gone down a weird road tbh.

Pretty good video tbh

Our boys dont back down from anything.

wew lad

CORRECT THIS IT'S FUCKING ANDREW NEIL NOT THAT CUNT MARR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking hell, lads

why

feels so fucking good.

What the fuck are they taking?

What narcissistic cunt.

Fags, booze and the shit in our food and water tbh lad.

They hit puberty much quicker and do everything they can to look older instead of trying to maintain their youth.

Hell, alot of girls smoked, drank and were slags when I was growing up as a teenager just over 10 years ago but alot of them have somehow managed to maintain their youthful look.

It's really weird.

he'll look back on this and feel shame.

Don't worry lads, the one on the left is just a pole.

One has skin that looks like poopy, probably a mutt, the other one looks dirty and sick. How do you find 15 year old girls I don't even want to consider fucking? smh

LAd you don't just ignore a deal because you don't want to do it.

WHO HERE /THINKINGINHYPERMODE/

youtube.com/watch?v=vHGPbl-werw

file already exists

wew

twitter.com/JamesSmits2/status/778963793363791873

WEW

When did they let niggers into Oxford? Ungratful, uncivilised shit smelling pavement apes

Just finished my workout. Been on and off for a few weeks, gotta get my fitness up as i've gotta be on base soon.
Whats your routine user? Still blodding along on 5x5 and i'm wondering weather it's my inconsitanty or technique that needs improving becuase the weight i can lift isn't really changing.

High beat anime is what gets me ready, need some HIGH ENERGY stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=94FaigUsuwQ

youtube.com/watch?v=sMS4DkoiyB8

youtube.com/watch?v=fC0HuPd163U&list

youtube.com/watch?v=_myEr6umKO4&list

youtube.com/watch?v=XLL68BLBLZk

Wait a bloody moment, is she saying that Trump hurt her feelings?

Eat more

Laughed out loud at the pictures of random minorities coupled with hilarious Trump comments calling Rosie O Donnel fat.

I commented

They're affirmative action ridden shitholes filled with ivory tower psuedo-intellectual liberals from all I've seen tbh.

Hillary got a child rapist off and laughed about it.

the nignog says as he waves around his smartphone

I'm finding it hard to believe this is what they came up with for a presidential campaign advert, are they finding it that hard to get "dirt" on him or are they serioulsy this autistic?

They're stuck in the past/the politics of shame and self-defeat.

(((they))) have always resorted to shaming and victimhood tactics, they're powerless against an opposition that just shrugs it off/it's useless against.

alright you spasticated cunting loners that never leave the house, what the fuck are you doing with your lives then?

high test

Pretty comfy lifestyle tbh. No obligations to anyone.

This one demonstrates my point perfectly; they resorted to their trump card literally Hitler and it did fuck all.

the best part is how it just makes them both look good

I think they removed this because it made him seem too cool.

Reminder that Cecil Rhodes was a frontman for Rothschild

they're not laughing now

I'm really liking 2016 so far tbh.

is that supposed to be negative

Where the fuck are they now then, Rhodes?

It's nearly over lad

This.

here

"hey mate, if one of us dies the other has to wear a bright green dress to the others funeral! k?"
"haha, deal"
"im going to find a bright yellow revealing skin-tight dress and wear it to the funeral, but not before putting on some neon pink knee high leg warmers"

thats like swearing to shit on your friends burial plot, and showing up to the funeral full piss pig in his honor.

Supposed to be; it failed so fucking miserably.
with comments

We'll see the Anglo-Saxon race reborn, lad.

Yes because it clearly shows that Trump is going to make Germany great again and we can't allow that.

They both promised to fucking do it and he did it, what do you not understand about this lad. So what if its embarrassing, he fucking promised he'd do it.

Who'd win in a fight, Andrew Neil, or Andrew Marr?

Brillo pad man would fucking kill him.

what do you not understand that he didnt do it.

he didnt go above and beyond either. he missed the mark and made it way gayer and weirder than it needed to be. its a fucking funeral. show respect.

the comments, top kek

If you made a pact with your best friend that if one of you died, you'd do it. You don't just ignore that promise because its embarrassing.

Wildcard: It's Marr before the stroke, and Peston decides to get involved

This would only make the fight even, you need 2 men to match the Brillo pad.

Well done, they've just made me love both Trump and Hitler. Surprised someone hasn't done this with Farage and Hitler speeches yet.

what do you not understand that ==he didnt do it.==

he didnt go above and beyond either. he missed the mark and made it way gayer and weirder than it needed to be. its a fucking funeral. show respect.

Oops that was a niggardly mistake sorry.

Lad are you legit autismo or something.
The only added thing was the footwear

LAd that is a green dress, its just fluorescent.

People like you who make promises but have no follow through are the reason why the world is in such a shit state.

Trannies have ruined men wearing woman's clothing as a joke tbh.

Students 'behead' Margaret Thatcher cut-out at University of Manchester welcome fair.
archive.is/JaWuL#selection-2537.0-2553.152

I just want a webm of this to prove that I didnt dream it.

lmao

absolutely halal

TAKBIR

So hardcore.

Marxism is a dangerous cancer that must be eradicated

Are they trying to appeal to the moslem demographics?

this fat bitch probably can't even revolve in the shower

LOL

lol, it's always ugly women and it's never LOCAL. When will marxist dafties ever learn?

All it is missing is the problem glasses.

REV LEFT AND MORE BOOKS ON LEON TROTSKY, WHAT'S ALL THAT ABOUT? THAT'S NOT POLITICS

I kek'd when the labour party got called a Friday Marxist Book Club on qt

lel, lefties make me laugh.

Don't fucking jinx it.

She won't win, lad.
I'd be surprised if she doesn't drop out due to health within the next few weeks.

Why would you ever want that lad?

apparently If she doesn't take part in the debates on Monday (where she has to stand up for hours keke) she will be dropped.

you saying you wouldnt want to have a go on those chebs?

I would not lad.

Source for this?

then youre a slimy little poofter

I say apparently because it was a yank mate who send me a Jone's video and we all know how he is. Apparently its a source from within "the secret service" youtube.com/watch?v=v_GFHjfaDXo
already exists

I don't like women who grow their armpit hair lad.

I do

kek

lmao

I'm going to go with Liar, going to put a tenner on.

I… uh, oh god.
The people are such fucking idiots.

I'b douching by benis :-DDDDD

They're desperate and have nothing to attack Trump on.

I'm actually tempted, don't know if i should, I'd be shattered the next day.

That image of a girl showing her cunny in the mirror definitely isn't Virginia.
I found her tumblr
sofimariex.tumblr.com/

rip sleeping schedule

Reported

Lad work is too important

We know, lad. Virginia would never do that.

remember when user showed screen caps of her showing her tits on chatroulette?

good times

Noice.

yummy

It's just a day of work and I'll just be tired, presidential debates will be banter I can't miss.

wew

What a cuck

I couldn't never take him serious simply based on the fact he's a willing stepcuck.

paddypower.com/bet/other-politics/us-politics/Nominee-Resignations-10939370.html
At 8/1 now, lads.
Get your bets in before she inevitably falls over this weekend and has to sit out the debate.

REMINDER THAT SARGASSUM N OF AKKAD THINKS HE DEFEATED THE "ALT RIGHT" BY POSTING GAY PORN

When are we going to become like lions and kill single mummies' babies, lads?

this happened to my neighbour

I'd fugg Freya tbh

When are we going to have an all male pride thanks to technology that allows us to make babies without women?

That doesn't look like her to me…

killed by a lion?

hnnng

THICC

Laci Green you say?

Single mother with a baby boy
Got new boyfriend
Boyfriend killed her and the baby
probably had something to do with the drugs they used, but I can't imagine a man killing his own kids like that idk

Both my mum and stepdad had kids from previous marriages when they met, so it's like the cuckoldry cancels out I guess.

I'LL SEE YOU BURN IN THE FIRES

Purge women and establish a world wide male pride. No homo.

YOU HORRIBLE CUNT

We have no way of knowing if that's real, lad.

Yeah but I'd buy it, its Sargon after all.

It is tbh there's a video of it on twitter

Sounds like a nice area you live in, lad…

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-know-you-killed-baby-6469420

there are worse
but by god I want to move somewhere better

really makes me think

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/297383-poll-nearly-half-of-voters-think-trump-will-detonate-a

Jesus. Look at that baby.

I don't think he'll do any of those things but the idea of glassing Raqqa sounds nice.

No homo, lad. And I mean that, not like the /fit/ meme.

You might end up with a little bit of homo though tbh.

Against who?
Russia? He's best friends with Putin if you listen to MSM.
China? He wants to do deals with.
N.Korea? Top kek.

These people are fucking clueless.

Looks like an orc tbh.

Maybe everytime a coalburner pays the toll we should post LOKTAR OGAR

Look at that though. How majestic is that?

That's a bit gay, lad.

Yeah, it is a bit…

I honestly do try but its like trying to command the tides.

I don't understand English people.
I've never lived anywhere where people are so happy to shit on their own doorstep

I think it's hilarious.

also, MAK'GORA should be slang for when a nog murders his wife

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

Interesting way to spin rape by muslims.

Are you playing Legion, lad?

No, looks like shit tbh. Vanilla wow was the only good version but they nuked Nostalrius.

People have very little attachment to their community these days.

tbh I have nostalgia for vanilla but I don't remember how good it actually was tbh. Think the most fun I had was in WOTLK tbh.

civ 5 attempt 2 today lads?

Could do, less people though.

yea 6 player max fuck 8

If we can't get six, just do 4 or 5.

Is that how twitter works? I don't know tbh

It's DM's/personal messages.

pro EU spin shop humiliated by regulator

order-order.com/2016/09/23/pro-eu-spin-shop-humiliated-press-regulator/

i don't know lad i just found it somewhere

whats worse is that it might work properly for an hour or so, but then randomly cut out

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

alright

donateamousetoanon.com

You can have my old mouse lad.

ARREST THE NONCE

Why hasn't Sargon blacked his wife yet?

Sargon's such a fucking jew

He's just a confused quadroon.

Cheers lad, heres that controlerl you wanted for 20 quid

So, any of you sick guys got some cool dank plans to start a \racewar\ any time soon?

Really want to get in on that kind of thing

I really can't stand all these blinking Pakistanis, what do you guys say?

Pic relevant, it is a rare frog P.E.P.E meme I found!

That was funny, lad.

im gonna use sun tzus art of war to cleanse leeds of the chinese

So Sargon is now officially:

a literal cuck (raises another man's child)
a paedophile

Anything else?

cheers chief

When do you want to do it?

Some of you lads are alright, don't go to piccadily station

a quadcoon

Remember to buy a green furry suit. We'll recognise each other during the race war by dressing up as the masked Grinch.

BANTER
twitter.com/IsabelHardman/status/779335563648393216

>being against the >>>/imperium/

tbh

nearly all the stuff in Art of War is stuff that I never found mindblowing
It was just common sense to me

Just got back from wageslaving, you lads had a productive day? Love the new captcha thing tbh.

It's kind of sexist to imply women would wear plate armour with big skirts like that.

don't mind tbh whenever we can find the players

fun fact: that all male troop of lions is a beta male uprising, the beta males are expelled from the pride and then train in the bush until they can exterminate the alpha male lion and his spawn and conquer the females for themselves

mate theres like

six types of ground n sheit

*smokes rice bowl*

dude

ground

Could try just now
RIGHT WHO'S UP FOR SOME CIV?

Don't know what it is about her, but I just want to get comfy with her and have her bear and raise my children tbh lads

Osprey poster here tbh.

is that a yes lad

The women will hang with the Chads tbh

LADS
twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

Holy fuck!!
Withdraw their funding immediately''
twitter.com/ASPolice/status/779319686051799040

McBrides a superior artist

poal.me/xr4qyg

poal.me/xr4qyg

poal.me/xr4qyg

The dingo banter me doing G-d's work

WEW

unfortunately some of them will have to be kept around, its obnoxious how unconsciously aware women are that they are generally spared from conflict and how they simply switch sides. if you've studied some bronze age archeology you'll find countless mass graves filled to the brim with young men. women have the fucking gall to talk about privilege, fucking draft animals the lot of them. sometimes I feel like the story of the teuton women is a bunch of bullshit made up by betas

protip celtic chainmail was superior to roman lamellar and celtic iron forging allowed them to annihilate the medshit civilizations. the celts even took the thermopyle pass from the greeks when the persian empire failed.

Fuckoff
twitter.com/LBC/status/779338459509121028

They sure hate a lot for people who want to end hate.

THIS ISN'T POLITICS

H8 H8

I just find chainmail a bit weird. Seems like a lot more work than just making big plates covering your body tbh

my only post was "triggered"

I'm done with him tbh. It just got so damn boring.

this

aren't you a moron getting a history degree?
chainmail is light and effective against slashing whereas plate is heavy and prohibitive to movement.

Unless he murders his dad or something I don't think it's worth chasing him.

If we left him alone the silence might kill him.

Who /comfy/ here

Real people don't care about things like this, they care about LOCAL issues!

What's the issue here, lad?

it is though

Lad i'm the history student, you've argued with people who aren't me thinking they're me several times now, learn to read ID's jesus christ.

It's LOCAL

No
No(?)
Just seems like you'd still feel a lot of pain through it.
Not that much tbh. Then again I guess they might not have had good enough technology to make plate armour be as functional back then as it became with later centuries.

Have you planted any trees or shrubs lately?

It's weird shit that scares away the public.

MOSLEM PIG ROOOOARGH

"Moslem"? Yeah, it's the old spelling. I get it. Now stop doing it.

Also 'Michael Slay' was literally exposed as being a kike shill, he even got arrested.

do you know what really scares the public? mass murder and rape

Fuck you

Evidently not.

I picked my nose

That's pretty LOCAL

if you could afford chainmail you would be wearing leather padding beneath it, believe it or not leather armor is very effective. those bronze age cataphracts and plate armored men were mostly just chariot bound nobles who threw darts at each other, the idea that somebody is going to be able to out maneuver some speedy fuck with a short sword when they can't move their arms past their collar bones and have zero ability to twist at the waist is stupid, alot of plate armored men were easy prey to peasants wielding poniards who jabbed them in the armpit or asshole. chainmail is much lighter and allows for movement of the body

LOCAL

I don't like Muslims and don't want any of them in this country, but when I see someone talking about 'subversive Moslem pigs' it just makes me think they're a crank tbh

NOT AN ARGUEMNT LAD

shout "allahu ackbar" at the top of your lungs in a crowded public place and tell me how not scared they are

GOING TO PLAY IT JUST NOW LADS
ANYONE ELSE?

Tell the public about the rape of 1400 vulnerable girls in a northern town and tell me how bothered they are.

And brandishing a swastika neaturalises that fear in this situation.

They are JUST AS SCARED OF NAZIS as they are MUSLIMS you fucking isolated autists.

And MOST PEOPLE still don't hate all Muslims like we do.

very

The BBC reported on it for like a month and nothing has changed.

I've seen no evidence that Rotherham has had ANY effect on the national psyche.

oo la la

You probably live in a shithole liberal area
Retards like you probably never talk to people either

Muslims are subversive though.

They implement Sharia under the guise that they are standing up for tolerance, whilst limiting free speech

They are sneaky af

Was that taken before or after she snogged that black guy?

Tell me, why did Labour get back in in Rotherham? Why do people still defend the police in this country?

Why is it sill happening in Rotherham?

Of course we both know that lad, but I think you're missing that time

That never happened lad, it wasn't her she's still a single mummy though

FOUR CHOICE SPOTS LEFT OPEN IN THE LOBBY

GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN

LEL
Labour Party faces mass exodus of members who voted for Brexit, poll finds
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-labour-party-poll-eu-vote-leave-members-look-for-another-party-ukip-tories-latest-a7325581.html

CHINA GOES FULL DALEK
An anti-riot droid equipped with a non-lethal, electric cattle prod has officially begun patrolling a terminal at one of China’s busiest airports
rt.com/viral/360302-airport-security-droid-china/

IT WAS LOCAL RAPE!!

KEEP IT LOCAL!!

hmmm

You're triggering me so much, lad. Are you just pretending?
NO. Probably linen/wool gambesons though.
reeee plate armor is maneuverable as fuck.

They could be killed, but easy prey? They know of their weaknesses, while having a strong defense everywhere else meanwhile the peons would be unarmored.

I'm missing time?

Based civic coal burner

Meant you were missing the point

If you think that people didn't give a shit about Rotherham, UKIP would be nowhere near where it is now.
UKIP shot up to become 2nd in many places as a protest to that shit

Unless you live in some dumb fuck northern labour shithole where people have low IQs, you have no excuse to say that people don't know about Rotherham, they do know, and they are angry, they haven't forgotten

SUBHUMAN SCUM

I obviously meant "armour" before the bullies start attacking me

Nah.

That Twitter feed is for radicals, not normies.

Radicals know what that guy is getting at

Like I honestly think she was a shit PM (but at the time honestly she was the best "realistic" choice" tbh) but lefties are just hating her because their parents, teachers and the BBC hate her

Watching the spastic Corbynites arm flap, thinking because they weren't left-wing enough everyone has left the party. They don't want to face defeat or the fact they are fundamentally just retarded dupe traitors.

Then what's the point? It adds nothing to people who already know, whilst putting off anyone who might come across it

Eh she was shite, but they say it for the wrong reasons.

AHHHHHH I KNEW IT HE WAS BAITING ME

basically.

Disgraced ex-MP (((Brooks Newmark))) hires lawyers to get his naked Jew wang selfies removed from the web
AT LEAST HE KNEW HOW TO KEEP MOST THINGS LOCAL….APRT FROM HIS SELFIES
thesun.co.uk/news/1835216/disgraced-ex-tory-mp-brooks-newmark-hires-privacy-lawyers-to-get-his-naked-selfies-removed-from-the-web/

I think you're massively underestimating Farage's Charisma; the impact of eastern European migration; years of neglect by labour; the fact that UKIP aren't actually getting 1st place in the north.

> you have no excuse to say that people don't know about Rotherham
Except this is equally the case for useless middle class yuppies, and the Tory areas where it's perceived that these girls were just slags who got groomed by seedy men.

you are a fucking moron if you don't know that plate fell to the wayside in the 17th century while everyone wore leather jerkins, brigandine armor has been worn from the early iron age to the jacobite wars, the best defense is not being hit.

LOCAL
brooksnewmark.com/

I don't know enough about her to have a real opinion on her. What's her deal?

Wont bother arguing with defeatist shills like you who are completely disconnected from reality

fuck off

We've called your bait, lad. Baiting is almost as bad as bullying tbh.

Good.

fuck off yank newfag

Kill yourself

Lad you could make fantasy roleplaying computer game writers and developers cringe with that in depth knowledge of the practical usage of historical armour. If you were serious, you're retarded.

Here's where he says "it's happening" someone webm it

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/779353432717004800

WE NEED TO GET PICS OF JEW BROOKS NEWMARKS COCK PIC B4 HIS LAWYERS TRY TO MEMORYHOLE IT

POST PICS NOW FOR SPAMMING TO HIS SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT

TOP KEK

Ok

BASED

Because radicals need to know what's going on too.

Fucking hell, do you even politics?

fuck off low intelligence normalfag , people like you were bred to die in the textile mills

kek the shoah got a VICE reported on and spent ages trolling her

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/20/the-daily-shoah-103-vice-shitty-stories/

WE CALLED YOUR BAIT LAD REEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this some elaborate excuse to post dick pics on Holla Forums?

nice one.

Lad, I think you need to learn about politics friendo

Shulz blames Leave for Joe's Cock murder. Rees Mogg rides to the rescue.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804145/EU-chief-Martin-Schulz-blames-Jo-Cox-s-murder-nasty-referendum-campaign.html

Tory MP Jacob Rees Mogg told MailOnline: 'It’s just nasty to say things like that and to think his self-righteous view of the world means that dreadful murders wouldn’t happen – he’s just wrong.

LOCAL Joe is trying to appeal to normies.

That feed is not for normies.

Why don't you police some radical left Twitter pages instead, and tell THEM to get LOCAL?

It's an open comment section.

Go tone police some radical lefties.

FIRST RULE OF ESOTERIC STEINERISM
kill all fatties

Joshua Goldberg. Look him up you useful idiot.

The first rule of Esoteric Steinerism is "There is nothing finer than Scott Steiner"

How is your networking coming along, lads? redpilled my childhood friend tbh so now we'll be at least two when SHTF tbh.

IMPORTANT POAL

poal.me/lbpgw6
poal.me/lbpgw6
poal.me/lbpgw6
poal.me/lbpgw6

Why do wet clothes smell like wank?

They know it since they use it themselves.

It's true that they use it themselves, but with the amount of doublethink they do I wouldn't be surprised if they actually can't grasp the same stuff when the ebil nazis use it.

IT BEGINS….

I prefer Saul Alinsky.

IT'S FRIDAY BOYS

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT PLANNED THEN?

GOING OUT WITH THE LADS?

HAVING THAT SPECIAL LASS ROUND YOURS?

POST MUSIC THAT GIVES YOU THAT FRIDAY FEELING

twitter.com/IT_HealthPlus/status/779365145516670976

Nothing really.

Bit racist.

Gingers are worse, lad

i don't regret this action.

They're both bad, lad. It's like having to choose between a Pole and a Nigger to impregnate your wife.

Good lad. Nice to see you're keeping it local.

What dire days we live in.

Kek, you have to support your local whites, even if the food is cancer tier, i just want to relax after a long week.

American style, not actually American. It's owned by English lads, the place just is American themed that's all.

There are no niggers where I live or even close, so it's not nigger food here, it's just unhealthy food.

These are the only 15 year old girls they could find who were still virgins.

fuck off

Well at least they're local.

Lel. Guess you'll have to groom them young to get a virgin wife.

t. ahmed

Lad…..

lmao, bet you were that autistic one who got bullied all the time at school

Sorry, lad. I don't like used goods. Like a nationalist feeling entitled to the land of my ancestors I also feel entitled to the same young cunnies they had.

Why is he riding an ostrich?

I've legit had this thought once that soldiers during ww2, found girls when they were on the run from Germans in France other countries who were below 16. They fell in love, even though the soldier tended to be in his 20s or even above, but the girl was, like I said under 16, the guy came back after the war, they got married and stayed together for years and year.

Would this be classed as paedophilia? I don't know what to think about this.

That is still paedophilia lad, war doesn't change the fact you're fucking someone underage.

I didn't really get bullied at school, the only people who tried I punched in the face. Apart from one kid who was older than me in primary school, but I met him years later and he was still like 5'3 while I'd grown to 5'8 and apologised to me.

Ride on, Ostrich Knight.

They brought girls back with them to Britain or what?

The age of consent is a suffragette thing tbh

Learn your definitions lads.

But when they stay together all their lives, until old age and finally die. When there is no other person in their lives, I don't know if it still is paedophilia, I mean I definitely don't agree with under age, I just think it's strange how these cases are completely accepted.

Going for some beers at a mates then going clubbing

AND SO THE BULLY HAS BECOME THE BULLIED

Some did, some returned to France and the other low countries to live and make families, some even met German girls and stayed with them there, as no way they'd be accepted in England.

I'm sorry lad, I'm not upto date on the terminology of the paedophile.

>going clubbing
Absolutely degenerate.

Doesn't make it wrong, nonce.

Well I mean if they're staying together into old age and waiting until she's of age to have sex then it's kind of different, its just that the girl is still underage at that time.

Probably end up getting beers in. Not 100% sure yet though. But it's very likely.

Nice, cold beer.

Once they bleed they can get impregnated tbh.

cringe

Lad only a paedo would know the exact terms.

Fuck off you stupid feminist cunt

You're a big obese nonce lad,

WEW LAD

I used to go clubbing but I just stopped seeing the point tbh. The one or two girls I fucked weren't worth the effort

Where do you find actually decent women lads?

10/10 chuckle

Awful song but that civic lass is hnngg.

Your words can't hurt me, bully.

Why would you feel anxiety about ugly women m8?

How do you define underage?

Quite like this version as well.

Someone under 16.

because I feel anxiety whenever more than 2 people look at me

Enjoy your slags, overpriced drinks, toilet with the nigger watching as you take a piss.

An arbitrary number
In other countries it is lower, others it is higher

Just admit that your morality is shit.

Are you in the flippers or what? You keep posting pics like these as if we're supposed to give a shite.

Hes right tho
Clubbing is for degenerates
It is modern normie degeneracy
And you enable it.

phils is suprisingly expensive, I'm not sure I want to be here anymore tbh.

I do it occasionly. Really its not that bad.

Don't even know what that is.

Clubbing is awful mate

tbh if you are a female that isn't married with child and pregnant at 18 you should be purged.

Lad maybe you should just end it.

It's where you make fun of the disabled, usually mentally disabled, as no one is sad enough to make fun of a man in a wheelchair.

I agree there mate

i know but its his birthday and theres usually fellow racists there

Do you think he might be in the market for some rares?

clubbing culture needs to be PURGED

BURN IN THE FIRES

You mean expensive funded rare Pepes?

Placing aside the whole concept of hatecrime being wrong, and that in practice it makes a lot of otherwise legal things illegal because of ho they're simply perceived by the complainant, it doesn't surprise me that when there are real cases of unfair harassment or attacks against minorities people blank them and continue to go about their business, because it's how most people treat all crime these days. Even I used to do it. Without even contemplating it I somehow picked up the attitude that if a crime wasn't effecting me right that moment it didn't matter.

I thought that was ableism. I guess you should never expect these people to stick to just one term.

look lad, i usually just stand in the smoking area with a pack of camels talking about UKIP to slags and chavs it's a good night out tbh

Fucking hell. Why did we fall for the diversity meme, lads?

Eating home made mexican lads

Got a litre of captain morgan spiced gold that im gonna break into tonight aswell

How are you?

What's left of the Oakheart I bought at the start of the week and gardening, lad.

GOOD LAD

Jesus Christ. It sounds ironic in a way, as it looks like this will enable people in these position to use their own prejudice as an excuse to harass others.

just…

Niiiiiiiice sounds like you're living in the lord of the rings tbh

:^)

Hmmm. Yeah, he needs to take a trip to the can. Who do we report these things to?

wtf i love clubbing now

If this was LotR then the booze wouldn't be this shite.

who /drunk/ here

lel

WHAT DID SHE DIE FOR LADS?!?

I will be in a cuppla hours m80

What did who die for?

Charlotte video released filmed by wife

What did she mean "don't do it"? Don't do what?
nytimes.com/video/us/100000004667027/video-keith-scott-police-shooting-charlotte.html

I WANNA FUCK YOUR MOTHER. IT'S A DIRTY JOB BUT SOMEONE'S GOT TO DO IT. YEAH!!!

Lads…
efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html

I sparked this :)

The video is from SA

But he didn't post it lad. :^)

What did he meme by this?

good lad tbh tbf

Top-tier propaganda. Seriously good quality.

WHERE'S MY FUCKING CHICKEN LADS?

Make a thread with it in the OP.

Pretty good for a yank

THOU SHALT ALWAYS KILL

She had kids

You need to understand how shit the 1970s were in order to understand Maggie, lad. 3 day week, IMF bail out, Winter of Discontent. Maggie broke the unions' stranglehold on the country.

I really hope its not fried as that is not appropriate for a non civic lad.

Did you know the
labor PM closed more mines than Thatcher?

So?

Though that is true I can only say.
GET OUT YANK

YEAH 1400 OF THEM GOT RAPED!!! YEEHAW!!!!

Get ya dick out.

I live in the UK but I've been posting too much on the other boards recently.

FRESH VARG

yet she was complicit in kids getting raped, really makes you think

thanks lad

With what? You'd leave sweaty cheeto-stains on him at best you mong.
If you want to win, bring a gun.
If you're in a place where guns are not allowed, you're in the wrong place

70 years ago

and also labour around this time were forced to adapt to hardline communist picketing and strikes and had their policy effectively moulded by these hardline communists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_Ramelson#National_Industrial_Organiser

Thatcher had no choice but to crack down HARD on these commie infiltrated union.

No problem, lad. I knew you were thirsty.

Please lad, I need help here

Where do I find a decent woman?

Why did Obama give Hillary advice that doesn't work?

Women are not naturally "decent". They're in even less demand here in Anglo countries, unfortunately.

You just have to take your chances and take no bullshit.

Where you find them, no idea. Chances of finding a virgin are a lot lower too unfortunately.

what

SCOTCUCKS
…GOVAN AIN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14760449.Govanhill_s_Roma_residents_to_be_supported_by___500_000_funding_pot/?ref=mr&lp=16

FLY BRITISH AIRWAYS
Bed bugs bite man more than 100 TIMES on British Airways flight
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14760887.Bed_bugs_bite_man_more_than_100_TIMES_on_British_Airways_flight/?ref=mr&lp=14

MAN FUCKS DOG
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14727586.Man_is_jailed_for_having_sex_with_his_pet_dog/?ref=mr&lp=3

Here, OC.

This video actually just made me feel sorry for him. He was making a silly joke.

Then I remember he's a retarded pro-immigration cuck who is destroying western civilisation.

FEEL THE JOHNSON

Women have it so easy, why settle for an inbred rapefugee?

I haven't found one yet, and I probably never will, so I cant tell you. Women (and men, though to a lesser degree) are products of their environment, what kind of girls do you think will be raised properly in the modern world? Zilch, of course.

You just find the one that is least likely to cuck you and wife her, if you wish.

Remind me never to waste my time trying to reason with NA dafties again, what an exercise in futility.

Because you are ugly, fat and have bad skin.

But why did he do it?

That does say "bruder" though- brother.

What happened lad?

WEW LAD

Look at this lad's post count, lads.

journalism 101

this image is so perfect

He couldn't justify his positions and threw a blob strop.

You almost make me like NA with these images- almost.

how did you know

The classic get back at daddy I suppose. Same reason I saw a relatively attractive blonde talking to a much older Muslim outside a restaurant before getting in his car. They have no concept of honour or shame when left to their own devices. They never had a reason to develop it.

Jerrycucks out tbh

well technically he did fuck his dog, the images prove it, so he was jailed for fucking his dog but also other things. its omits truth, but its not a lie

LEL
twitter.com/bbcthisweek/status/779102013258764288

Think you mean Harriscucks lad.

both tbh

No such thing

That's how I see it as well. It's all a fuck you to white men tbh.

Lad…

No wonder he pulls civic qts with banter like that

He's a bit shit, but pretty sure he's not a jew tbh lad

Go to about here in last nights thread and follow the 'conversation' I tried to have with this poster, ID d59ce9 in that thread. Completely disingenuous and never actually answers the questions now matter how many times asked, he then switches to tor and starts acting like a woman, it's like arguing with a jew.

Kek, let people judge for themselves.

Reported for ban evasion ;^)

wtf I love Trump now

ah yes, "psychology experts" btw buy my book

I was only banned for a day, lad.

He's pretentious and full of himself but I find him enjoyable to listen to tbh. I don't get his comics tbh

TTPW identified
Totfag
Talks like a woman
Needs gassing

'pretentious and full of himself' describes them pretty well lad tbh tbf.

any lads seen this movie? its basically about john wayne hunting down indians who stole a white women and trying to shoot her for race mixing

fuck off wog

Nah, ttpw was using tor earlier in the thread but I'm pretty sure that was the NA daftie running away because he can't actually answer my question and has no ideas other than join NA and wait for Hitler.

God Bless John Wayne tbh.

I have a soft-spot for spaghetti Westerns, even if they are massive degenerate compared to the classic westerns.

I shadow muted ttpw in the stream last night, he thought he was talking to you lot, but really he was just talking to himself. I thought it was rather
devlish

You better have withdrawn that report, lad.

dat headline

eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14714225.Shamed_teacher_struck_off_for_having_sex_with_pupil_has_been_working_in_missionary_position/

Germans as a people are finished aren't they.

DON'T FORGET WE NEED TO MAKE WAR ON THE UN FOR TRYING TO REPLACE US AND OUR CULTURE. GAS THEM WHERE YOU FIND THESE CUCKS
'''Replacement Migration:
Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?'''
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

DEATH TO COMMUNISTS. FREEDOM FOR THE WORLD

It's up to us to carry on his legacy lads

What did he die for, lads?

My hometown, oh boy if he could see it now….

BEATING THE FUCK OUT OF DRESDEN

THIS IS WHAT THE UNITED NATIONS PLANS FOR US
un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/UK.pdfhttp://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/UK.pdf

Good lad.

HERMAN HAD HIS REVENGE

I knew he was fat but I doubt you could build a house inside him

CAPTAIN MORGAN IS OPEN

Feels bad lads

LOOK AT THIS RACISM LADS. SHOCKING!!
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/four-men-jailed-child-sex-11914691

I used to like them as well until I started to see the morally degenerate crap in them god I've turned into a purtian preacher haven't I

all the john wayne movies are super comfy and have nice family values, they make me wish I was a settler in rhodesia or kenya at the height of empire or a cowboy in the 1870s

Paki rape gangs.

So they couldn't understand that campaigning on national issues such as immigration which effect local services (or issues) but not wrapping it up in ziomatrix or explicitly in race gets you nowhere, even if they and we know it to be true deep down.

I'm probably the biggest racist here, I know all of the racialist arguments and can refute any lefty point, but it's ultimately a waste of time for the most part and is only worth convincing the spectators. You lead them to those conclusions slowly and surely.

The vision is to get people confident and proud in Britain again and show that we have a working political plan, which is what Nigel certainly has when it comes to economics, trade and immigration, it's also what the BNP had from 2000-2011.

Most people in this country already have pride over the British Empire and significant number would like to see it return according to the yougov sample, this is despite the shilling done about the "evils" we carried out.

People are already losing faith in the current system, just like people were losing faith in the system when communism reared its ugly head and started to flourish. We let them shoot themselves in the foot and encourage them to sink themselves.

The idealogical stuff on race, culture etc comes later when we're back in positions of power such as academia.

Which one of you cheeky monkeys was this???
Troll gets fined for racist abuse online about man who died
metro.co.uk/2016/09/23/troll-gets-fined-for-racist-abuse-online-about-man-who-died-6148787/

He is pretentious and full of himself and sometimes very ill informed about subjects. He's still based though.

He's actually incredibly naive about many things, a few days ago he did a periscope saying "Why is CNN race baiting and lying to frame things in a racial way when reporting things Donald Trump does? Are they trying to start a race war?!"

He was also massively shocked that google would change search results to make them biased.

If we tried, he would be extremely easy to redpill, because he does care about objective fact. He went on and talked with Molyneux, who told him that minorities in America are more likely to vote Democrat, and he asked "Is there evidence for that?" and Molyneux said "Yeah" and he just believed him immediately. He doesn't have any moral taboos, he will be swayed by statistics.

How about instead of importing incompatible 3rd world savages that will destroy our civilisation we incentivise our own people to have more kids? Just a radical thought.

REEE ME UP LADS

What for? For using his free speech?
Saying what you think is now a criminal offense? I'm sick of this.

We need our populations to shrink but these fuckers want more and more money and debt
They need doing away with. For good

The krauts certainly reaped the whirlwind. Based Butcher Harris.

John Wayne's playboy interview was VERY telling. He was extremely anti-communist and knew that (((sinister forces))) were at play in the movie making industry. He was also an unaplogetic white supremacist although humble about it.

Yes, it's a classic and one of my favourite John Wayne films. The man who shot liberty valance and True Grit as well as The Shootist is great too. Green Berets was okay even if it was very silly.

learning tagalog so I can translate Duterte's speeches for the lads tbqh.

What would he think of your sex tourism though lad?

ERW THREAD

I think he'd say what a lovely young mormon I am.

Someone do a new thread please

Spaghetti westerns are more about the man in a time of complete moral desolation, still 'red-pilly' (If the term isnt too cringey) and they have the best standoffs; the last scene in 'for a few dollars more' for example is a masterpiece. The directors intention was to mark them as the Achilles or Agamemnon of their day, so heroism plays a big role, whether that fits in with the Christian conception is another matter.

John Wayne is just classic moral 1950s Americana, and was red-pilled about the Jews, a true hero. Eastwood is also red-pilled, but not an outright racist, will vote Republican, but is generally socially liberal (though of course socially liberal in the 1960s isn't the same as now)

Both are still very good genres tbh.

Right here fam

reported tbh

How old are you lad?
I used to do the same but with the BNP back in 2008.

So you admit you're a pole?

I knew the harrisposter would be back

Good post. Aye pretty much, I've tried to explain this and more to them, and tried my best to get through to them and have an honest discussion too many times now. As you say, I'm pretty sure they know they're wrong but just can't/won't admit it. Or perhaps they are genuine shills trying to keep people going down dead end roads.

Uncle Adolf's quote springs to mind too and seems apt.

REMINDER THAT SECOND THREADS AFTER A SUCCESSFUL 1st ONE GETS YOU BANNED :)

test

but that's not true you fucking retard

Are you a Yank or a newfag to… life? It's the fucking UK. There are thousands of such cases yearly.