Oculus founder Palmer Luckey revealed as backer for pro-Trump 'shitposting' group

NimbleRichMan also posted on Reddit that he has "supported Donald's presidential ambitions for years" and has "donated significant funds to Nimble America."

archive.is/kAbSD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qLUa4
reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/542dhf/palmer_luckey_the_facebook_billionaire_secretly/
theguardian.com/technology/2014/jul/22/facebook-oculus-rift-acquisition-virtual-reality
twitter.com/nikkimoxxi/status/712404254976249857
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/543p3p/nimble_america_the_1weekold_organization_soundly/?sort=top
internetlawyer-blog.com/2015/12/zenimax-media-inc-v-oculus-vr-inc.html
archive.is/lGrja
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
youtube.com/watch?v=yyj_56w2FGc
youtube.com/watch?v=03Bt6b8PPP0
youtube.com/watch?v=xLGG8VlDAOc
youtube.com/watch?v=S9xTduAik-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4
youtube.com/watch?v=BuiW_Jagl4U
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
youtube.com/watch?v=eWYix2MnDWc
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=PKdzfn2MZTI
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
facebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/vb.1631240470426637/1696171180600232/?type=2&theater
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa8S4GilqogQ9ZRZsSSN-TOIW2PFwt_R9
youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
archive.is/Ta05B
archive.is/MCZiY
vrtitties.com/forum/index.php?topic=111.0
archive.is/Smxjk
github.com/ValveSoftware/openvr
mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=14777
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5460xn/nice_try_media_our_community_cannot_be_bought/
reddit.com/user/palmerluckey
web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/
archive.is/OSfWB
youtube.com/watch?v=UltE6U4t8Vc&index=5&list=PL3F695D99C91FC6F7
archive.is/QSHat
web.archive.org/web/00000000000000/http://web.tiscali.it/ICS/vfx3d_fov_hack/vfx3d_fov_hack.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_carmack#Open_Source_software
twitter.com/StarFire2258/status/779421094771949568
ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209141115659366&id=1063830478
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gizmodo-incites-harassment-on-female-gamergate-supporter-forces-her-off-twitter/12410/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a schmucklouser

He's gonna get crucified

wtf im voting hillary now

So he's a Holla Forumsack?

Yeah, honestly that's like NBA-tier money management. Unless he has it all hiding out in bitcoin or something (wouldn't be surprised).

Maybe he bought $1.3 billion worth of rare pepes.

Well shit. Hope he's got security.

Did he drop the Occulus because he knew the "waifu age" would bring about the death of the white race?
Is this his way of making up for his past mistakes, Holla Forums?

You know, I really shat on the guy when he sold out to faceburg, but this goes a long way in restoring him in my view. I prolly would have taken the jews money also tbqh.

So now people will boycott Oculus, which is owned by facebook now? That's a good thing right?

>giving money to anything
You played yourself.

That's so awesome, I would have never expected a person like him to vote for Trump. So many tech companies are pozzed as fuck now.

Sweet, sweet irony.

Facebook might have to rebrand it.

He's friends with Milo and worked with plebbit, so no.

Sounds like he's more of a reddit tier disenfranchised liberal turned 'conservative'.

Hey you business nubs, he sold out before it went to faceburg. He sold stock for millions in VC funds after kick starter to fund the company's growth, he was going to launch commercially off those funds and then faceburg offered to make him so rich he wouldn't know what to do with it and he took it. But the VC's where the ones that really made out. Paying a few million, not really having to do anything and then getting over a billion in the sell out.

meh

can confirm, cause yeah

Notch II electric boogaloo.

Don't buy Oculus, remember, it's owned by Chris Cuckerberg, founder of cuckchan.

Neogaf. Enjoy

archive.is/qLUa4

Is this info correct?

Because if so, that's really interesting. He absolutely botched the launch of the PAC on r/the_donald as he wanted to stay anonymous, but his post absolutely reeked of a scam and the Milo endorsement for it was apparently posted by an intern. The subreddit completely rejected them and two head moderators had to resign because of it. Milo also had his account's mod status revoked.

The post was basically "donate to this PAC and I'll match you by not drinking scotch or not flying my private jet" which honestly wasn't very encouraging.

isnt he working with skydance on the vr experience tied to the live action sword art online
the creater of sword art online, reki kawahara followed him on the same day that was announced

Palmer Luckey's twitter avatar is from reki kawahara's accel world

this is based as fuck

trump confirmed for making anime real

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

this is beautiful.

Anyone have an account and can arrange a twitter hashtag or something?

WEW

not bad tbh

Fucking normalfags

These virtue signalling dipshits don't even realise that they're not harming Palmer in any way. Even better, they are boycotting a Facebook product, and Facebook has been complicit with attempting to narrative shape for leftists via censorship and information control.

Do you think they could be pushed to agitate against Facebook entirely?

he looks kinda like a douche, which is fitting for a redditor.

It blows my mind just how stupid Shillary supporters are.

also based on recent twitter posts hes currently in japan working with the japs on stuff like this

the jews fear the samurai
the japs wont give a single fuck about this
Palmer Luckey can just sit in nippon laughing at the sjws while he nimbly supports trump and simultaneously opens the gates to the waifu age

what a time to be alive

This is definitely 2-d chess.

SMUG
M
U
G

What did notch do?

Im guessing that he didn't own 100% of the company when it was sold to facebook.

That wouldn't be unusual.

HMMMMMMM

I'm confused. This seems odd considering that Oculus VR is owned by Facebook. Does he still work at Oculus VR? Or did he leave?

If he visits Holla Forums this is definitely intentional.

he left
he does things in nippon now

They think this guy is funding the modern day KKK.

POKEMON VR WHEN

Seriously, what the fuck are we just sitting here for?

Should encourage all these retards into a mass boycott campaign right fucking now.
Oculus is a gigantic moneysink for fagbook and going after it is practically a direct attack on Zuck's shekels.

They're already doing it.

While the Vive shits on the Rift, now all these faggots are going to prefer the Vive over the Rift for the wrong reasons. Great.

Also, don't they realize that them not buying Rifts only hurts Facebook, not Palmer?

Do you think he got Facebook shares in exchange for oculus?

it seems like all these billionaries want a piece of the populist pie

But this seriously just makes the current year so much better when you have someone with his net worth saying "meme magick is real" and this gets posted in the news. its cringe af, but wow.

Don't tell them

And then the Vive will tank anyway because VR is shit

12k comments on this thread, let the salt flow gentlemen:

reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/542dhf/palmer_luckey_the_facebook_billionaire_secretly/

I know, it's a good feeling we've got some of these people on our side.

Writer and critic: Edge, Total Film, OXM, VICE, others

praise kek

All this kvetching reminds me why the gaming and tech industry need to be glassed. People are fine with Clinton - see for the Cards Against Humanity going all out against Trump - but go apeshit when they see someone right-leaning in their group because it smashes their naive, progressive dreams that somehow "millennial billionaires == all left leaning and more tolerant." Never mind that the majority of the tech world is purely left and working hand in hand with the right to fuck everyone over.

I want to believe it can be done. As a matter of fact, if Facebook can be accused of supporting "white supremacy" 24/7 to the point MSM media has to release plenty of articles dismissing those claims I'd cream my pants

Notch went on an epic genocide against professional victims on Twitter, promptly becoming an unperson in MSM gaming media and sending any SJW fans he may have had into suicide watch.

Only thing about Thiel I am concerned with is that he went to this years Bilderberg meeting. I hope it was just them trying to temp him with the dark side rather than him being part of their plans already.

We might need to know more details. There might be something he loses if oculus fails, maybe $50 million.

The social network is paying $400m in cash plus 23.1m Facebook shares for the maker of the Oculus Rift headset, with a further $300m in incentives if it hits certain milestones in the future.
theguardian.com/technology/2014/jul/22/facebook-oculus-rift-acquisition-virtual-reality

Turns out his girlfriend is a huge Trump supporter too.

twitter.com/nikkimoxxi/status/712404254976249857

As long as he's using the $400m wisely I don't think he needs to give a shit about losing anything in the future (although clearly he did as he tried to stay anonymous).

Let's just hope he didn't blow it all on scotch and private jets already.

She's fine as fuck too.

He isn't the only owner of the company you dolts.

He has $700 million, probably a lot of that is in Facebook stock.

Notch called out SJWs for being shitty people that nobody actually gives half a fuck about. In response they made a lot of noise about how Notch was awful and they would never spend money on anything Minecraft related again. Which would be funny even if Notch wasn't already a billionaire, since he sold Minecraft to Microsoft. So the SJW freakout affected him financially somewhere on a scale between nothing and fuck all.

Nah, they're just kool-aid drinking leftists who think that anyone who is non-left = white supremacist, even if it's a openly gay jew who proudly boasts about the BBC.

Well shit. That's a nice waifu

Looking at their fagbooks and twatters, they seem to be halfchan anons, and also most likely know about us based on the imageboard shit they retweet.

For some reason, I get the feeling one of them is probably one of the weebposters on here.

see

He has $400 mil cash, $23.1 mil in stock hopefully he was able to sell it, and $300mil in potential incentives.

We may have found an anomaly.

Never knew notch was cool like that. Always figured he was just a regular cuck. He is Swedish after all.

Sale was $2 billion, he got $700 million but only part of that as cash. VCs got $1.3 billion.

Dude has hundreds of millions. He's a pre-qualified Alpha. If she wants to eat, she'll most likely gonna be imprinted with whatever Palmer believeso.

Women emulates the man's interests.

Just the alt-right lad. She's probably a trap too.

You just told him to look at his own post.

Whoops, that image was for leftists to sit in

She seems to be a cosplayer, which are wildcards considering that you're either /fit/ and confident or you're a slovenly Tumblrite who's one glance away from screaming "stare rape."

Notch is awakening. pewdiepie also seems to seems to be an anomaly, relatively speaking.

And ID colors are on again

I think it goes to show that there are diffrent sides with people that have power. Also shows that rich or poor people will always find a way to get revenge on you aka gawker and he got his revenge.

That's awesome and all, but why is everyone in the worlds signature just a scribble of lines?

I'd say that in this case a Trump rally a day keeps the Tumblr away.

OMG he's a Nazi!

That needs to be in a banner.

Signatures are supposed to be written quickly and in a unique fashion. It doesn't have to be readable to be identifiable.

And then there's this guy.

This got me thinking, anyone remember Jewsh saying 8ch had a mysterious benefactor who'd we never guess? Whatever happened with that?

weebs shall inherit the earth

You get really tired of signing your name repeatedly on documents.
Laziness leads to shit writing.
Shit writing becomes muscle memory.
Muscle memory is damn difficult to replicate effectively.

It's possible that he's the one responsible for the trump ads.

Holla Forums is taking this pretty well.

SHE MIGHT BE POSTING HERE RIGHT NOW!

honestly I'd doubt if this guy was the only one. There's always the potential that thiel, the trump kids, or someone else is throwing money towards us (and various other projects).

Josh is a faggot so I wouldn't take him seriously. Jim has been paying the bills as far as we know, and if someone was really shelling out more than that I don't think Infinity Never would have been so underfunded and been a failure.

I'm 99% certain that was Hotwheel's doing. It's the "no one bought an ad today" placeholder, and Hotwheels is on the Trump train.

If she is: Stop flashing your tits around, slut.

A G R E S S I V E N A V E L
G
R
E
S
S
I
V
E

N
A
V
E
L

Facebook should be ashamed of promoting white supremacy tbqh fam.

Holla Forums is mostly on the Trump train, save for a few Bernouts that get bullied in every thread that veers into politics. Someone got a GET and made Mark donate 50 Autism bux to Trump's campaign.

I fucking forgot about that

How long have the ads gone on? I believe its something like 10k worth of trump ads so far.

Trump ads still show up, different ones too. Some for his app, others direct linking to the site or some other shit related.

That would be nuts. Holla Forums has seized the memes of production and forced the world to deal with them.

So a useful idiot, then? He has a use, but once he's outgrown it we cast him out, yeah?

The app ones are probably from the campaign (we've had their interns make rally threads in the past), but the basic one with the off-kilter basic red text is the "default" ad space. As soon as I saw Hotwheels wearing a Trump hat on Twitter I knew it had to be him.

yfw you bought a rift

don't it's still pretty useless

Yeah, that was "le random XDDD" reddit snark gone wrong. Sounded more like false flagging aimed at mocking Trump and anyone who donated to him.

He was home schooled in LA, is a very hard worker, so no. Not a liberal.

Nimble America is that scam charity that tried to fleece The_Donald of their shekels.

Honestly it was good for the Plebbitors not to blindly fall into a possible scam. They learned something from mocking the Bernouts about "match me!" posts for so long.

Can you imagine speaking like that and then calling yourself a man the next morning. Unbelievable.

It will always be useless.

Futurism and "muh technology" are jewish.

checked!

I read that it was mods running he scam, not nimble America.

The whole thing is a scam. Why does a billionaire need money from plebbitors?

Not to mention that that kike fag milo endorsed it. The milo who has already run off with hundreds of thousands of dollars that were supposed to go to a white nationalist scholarship fund. That's what people get for trusting a kike.

lol, first it was Putin, now this guy is supposed to be behind us?

if this is true, where are my shekels?

tbh I'd rather have autistic nouveau richfags funding Trump than established (((donors))).

Don Jr. is also versed on meme magicks. :^)

I also bought a rift. It is useless, but it helped me get some nice contracts. Thanks Palmer Luckey. Glad he was able to drop that turd on Facebook and walk away.

checked

He might have been on Holla Forums for gamergate, since his gf is dressed like the gamergate girl.

thx negro

They purged the mods involved anyway. Milo didn't pay anyone back?

If we are honest these people are just 4chan prole memers who will replace blacks and hispanics with gays trannies and pseudo-feminism and become neoconservatism 2.0 but is there any possible way to radicalize them?

I'm sure you guys remember this.

No one donated to the PAC, the whole sub rejected it. It was Milo's intern posting on the account too apparently, not himself.

Regular Joe version:

Celebrity version:

2-D chess

Ah yes, the awkward pause in the audience as they try to figure out if they are supposed to clap or not.

I meant the scholarship fund. Hardly matters anyway, Milo is a POS even if this was a mistake from a secretary.

For the fake scholarship, no. He made off with the money and spent it on himself and his gay nigger buttsex partners. Apparently he spends $50,000/mo.

Who are you quoting?

I never saw any hard proof that he had kept the money for himself anyway, thought it was just liberal media screeching, but I didn't look that deep into it or anything after it.

where the fuck is my paycheck?

I'm owed at least $88,888,888 in backpay at this point.

They're not slaves! They're guest workers! whose pay is in room & board. Also they don't have passports any more.

Maybe he'll send some hotpockets at least.

Fuck off CTR
We've never been paid to shit post

Holla Forums mods put the thread on hidden autosage. They're biggest faggots in the world. Atleast make it known its autosaging.

you don't get to bring Totinos.

Also, have a pic.

These two photos are giving me realdoll vibes…

Holla Forums needs to be deleted

At least she is voting for Trump

Excessive makeup and filtering.

The problem with this is that it could be an attempt to rehabilitate Milo's reputation after the Nimble Billionaire debacle. After all Palmer and Milo are friends and met recently.

Remember that Milo is most likely the most dangerous subverter of white nationalism so be careful with this.

kek

Take a look at her natural pictures, lots of skin blemishes and other shit that needs to be shopped out or slathered with makeup.

checked

Welcome to human woman over the age of 15.

weeeew lad. Confirmed for not inventing waifu bot unfortunately.

Checked. Also

CUCK THE ZUCK

How could that be I wonder?

I haven't seen one person defend this guy, it's a feeding frenzy, they have lost their minds.

It's beautiful.

Fun fact: The other founders of occulus rift were killed in a "Tragic Drive by shooting" caused by a police chase on the highway sometime near completion of the development of this device becfore facbook "acquired" it and bought out all those old respected devs.

Total ((coincidence))

Murdered for the surveillance prospects of a fucking entertainment device with facebook ads to be shoved in

Palmer probably wasn't stupid and toiled under that disgusting jew infested environment and is the result of this shitposting group as a minor way of getting back at kikes.

That or the idea was to establish this group to get a hold of dank meme culture to show in a news report so that people could say this shit with a straight face properly without looking stupid and misinformed as fuck.

Either way, was getting caught a part of his plan? I matters not, only that we immediately deny all association with him and remove of credibility for our own gain.

There must me one of us found in the wreckage brother.

The fire rises.

Vidya seems heavily libcucked.

Salt all the way down lad.

Looks like we found our scapegoat, goys.

weebs go full right wing because they realize that the sjw crowd on the left are actively trying to destroy anime and japanese games featuring cute girls

NO SURVIVORS

I continue to be astounded at just how triggered liberals are over Trump. What is it going to be like when he is President hahahaha.

Their world view is fucked. They think tech is full of young people who have the same edgy looking mainstream views as themselves. I'm sure they would suicide if they knew the truth about engineers

Why do you have such a terrible meme saved, redditor?

The real genius behind Oculus is John Carmack, but of course he's being sued for taking intellectual property from his previous employer to Occulus.

This is absolute truth, so I'm shedding light on it.

Call him a Nazi, accuse him of lowering the discourse.

Your faggotry knows no bounds, whilst your salt sustains mine own material existence.

Stay salty faggot.

Someone please inform this man that, yes, he is indeed a beta cuck.

Or link it so I can do it.

We get it you fucking virgin.

Can you delete that please. Even though it is a cartoon depiction, it is still a visible gun. Please, remove very offend.

And she's like a 6/10 on a good day.

I find it hard enough to go to reddit, user.

It even has the shoulder thing that goes up, that should be illegal.

Jewsus Holohoax Christ, you've gotta be kidding me.

It is amazing how far these beta cuck faggots will go to protect themselves from drive-by shitposting.

One job.

That's what makes it an assault rifle I think.

Not only is that poor word selection, but how much of a smug hipster would you need to be to write that. Eughh I'm not working class, I read a babies first CSS book once, I'm supper l337.

If anything I'm actually a little mad now. Because I'm sure a lot of these faggot leftist are going to start pulling their projects from the platform because of this shit. Meaning even less support then the already small support there is.

though frankly the whole vr things just a big huge gimmick anyway that got way over hyped during the three years everyone was waiting for it

HURR LOOK EVERYONE! PUSSY!

Holla Forums has a bump limit of 300 posts.

Mate, she's not even that good looking. Stop it would you?

It was at 100 when it began autosaging.

Holla Forums is run by Jew cucks, it's trash

Isn't she the bitch that was shilling her shitty jewtube channel a couple days ago?

Purging niggers and jews is going to be easier than cleansing our own ranks of feckless perpetually offended millennials.

The Bilderberg crowd is on our side. It's the Davos fuckers we need to worry about. They're the Soros clan leftists.

Seriously, I fantasize about going RWDS on those faggots more than I do the shitskins.

That has to be the most retarded thing I've read all month. Congratulations.

What on earth gives you that idea?

ethics in video games journalism must be taken very, very seriously.
if not, we may end up unleashing ancient gods as tactical weapons against our ancient enemy.

And why do they care about one guy's views. The oculus rift isn't gonna turn you into a nazi.

College is basically learn how to despise your own race 101

Virtue Signalling

Can you imagine being so fucking stupid you engage in uninstigated self trolling?

oh look! Another sexually repressed faggot.

Virtual Signaling

top kek

great way to introduce him

So what if some plebbitors get paid to shitpost? Those are not high grade pepes.
They are trying to catch the wave, passing by, to get any blessings from Kek.
Just like that cosplayer gf, trying to ride the kewl wave.

We do it for free.
Hail Kek.

Noice

Actually I think I should Correctify the Recording on that. It wasn't payment for shitposting, it was payment for billboards with shitposting. Last I heard, anyway.

If they really want to hit his finances they need to bring down Facebook.

/r/The_Donald cucks are trying to wreck this guy as well.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/543p3p/nimble_america_the_1weekold_organization_soundly/?sort=top

What exactly did his "paid shitposting" firm do? I haven't seen that answered.

I've been paying attention to it for several years. Several people I like have attended in the past. I know Holla Forums is knee-jerky about it, and that's fine. It's not exactly strongly right wing, but it is a whole lot less cucked than the mainstream.

Shit taste even if he isn't completely cucked.

Please Kek, no.

Of course they're not "cucked", they're controlling the show.

You didn't really answer why they should be trusted. As for Davos, it's more for the world controller underlings to interface before their bosses meet together a few weeks later.

They normies are making memes for us again
WHITE SUPREMACIST VIRTUAL REALITY

That's what I was wondering too. If people really were scammed, and Milo is a "silent partner", then this might be where the money went.

I answered it right in the post you're quoting. A lot of people with views I agree with, other than Thiel or Charles Murray, have attended in the past. The Bilderberg meetings are not made by the globalist clique.

Have you never found it odd that the typical leftist is extremely disdainful of the Bilderberg meetings while being totally fine, for the most part, with the Davos ones? Or why that is?

It doesn't really matter in the end though. Like I said, Holla Forums skepticism is generally healthy, so everything is alright.

Think of it this way, that money ended up going towards getting Trump elected, isn't that alright?

Or do you think that Trump is somehow unique among billionaires?

Nothing, he made a website that creates about one millionth of the memes Holla Forums does per hour.

It's a joke. In this era you frame a story in short sound bites and that is the story as it is repeated verbatim by millions on twitter and Reddit.#

FUNDED MEMES, No, he made a website nobody went to.

He's pretty decent by Swedish standards.

So we got Palmer and many people think Elon Musk is more red pilled then he lets on. How many other newly rich people are out there and at least somewhat on are side?

Notice how both of them are relatively young. While most of the old boomer rich are some of the most leftist people out there.

Isn't he Norwegian?

Nothing. It never got of the ground really.

Just want to add, If I understand the /r/The_Donald retards correctly:

Dancing to the media's tune is never a good idea. They're like gaymergate cucks.

If not unique then rare, yes.

Bilderberg bring in various experts as outside voices, and while you may like them, do not believe Bilderberg is on "our side". They are globalist, pro EU and rather concerned about Trump.

They are retarded, they need to get BEHIND him so others like him feel they won't get thrown under the bus by their own.

Other than nearly cause a riot on /r/the_donald with that Nimble America scam, nothing as far as I know. imo it's sheeky for Holla Forums, now with donate button.

wtf I'm buying an oculus now

I agree.

I spotted him a few months back as one of the people getting interviewed at the Costa Mesa Trump rally. Check him out at 1:53. With all his money this guy could be great for the cause.

More importantly he can't get cucked by his woman as she is far more vocal than he is about Trump.

I don't like this.

SJW triggered by images of prettier woman detected.

Then correct it

Also, someone explain to me the "our memes" shit over on the donald. They're memes are fucking cringeworthy garbage.

Pic related is like post #7 on their front page. Wtf is this shit?

Heil

They are Bernie tier

Thanks for the quotation marks. Thanks for the implication that roving gangs of mexican rapists might not actually be "criminal gangs". Gee, I wonder why Trump won. Excellent and unbiased reporting on this one

0/10 didn't even smirk.

I'm just going to sit back and laugh. Everyone involved is already doing a fine job of blowing themselves the fuck out,

repurposed leddit memes. I'm not surprised.

Still decent 2D chess.

Guys like Palmer and Notch and Trump among others have fuck you money. They can say and do as they please.

It should be a lesson. If it's true, he fucked up. If only he asked here and not went directly to reddit.

shiggy diggy

That's what you think. Palmer's been playing the long game.

Palmer bought 4chan from moot.
Hirocuck is just the front man.

:^) :^) :^)

:^):^)
:^)

btw, for those that did not know yet, thedailybeast is chelsea clinton's site

So he acknowledges public schooling is a brainwashing machine?

Yes satan that's why he isn't worth 2 billion. Large chunks will be in shares and options.
Zuckerberg hand over 2 billion in cash, nah.
A lot of people got really annoyed about the sell off, people were pretty passionate about the goggles, lots of people felt Palmers passion was what drove the project and Zuckerbergs money couldn't match it.
And they were right, the HTC offering is already better. Rift is going to be another big loss for Zuckerberg. Hell he even has to pretend he wants to cure all disease these days for a bit of PR

I do have a question though.

I've been hearing for months how the big players - Facebook, Tumblr, Google et al.. they're all super pro Clinton and so pro-Trump is being suppressed.

So lets say that's true. Clear your cache. Go on Tor. Restart your browser, or whatever. Then go on Google. Search for 'Clinton'. What are the first hits you get?

Search for 'Trump'. What are the first hits you get?

Narratives are just that. There are very powerful narratives at play today. Make up your own mind. Question everything.

I wonder if Luckey's name shows up in the materials stolen during that Trump HQ breakin in San Antonio.

Smart thinking. That might be how they figured it out.

what are the first hits?

Dude try for yourself. The relay node your coming through should be pretty much random, so…..

My point is that the kind of bias we're being told, and have been being told for MONTHS now is present in these search providers and media outlets… personally I'm not seeing it. In fact I'm seeing confirmation of the line I've been seeing for months now - Trump surprisingly gaining, Clinton hopelessly assailed.

I don't care for either of these candidates, but this points towards some clear orchestration. The fact that it's towards the 'second option' that we're all rooting for is… kinda predictable really I suppose.

2 positive articles
1 negative

3 negative articles

Seems to be on par with the shit flinging this cycle. Of course, it's been a relatively big news day. Will try again on a slow day.

meant 2 negative and 1 positive.

then

what's this cuck talking about

Elon hates niggers. That's what everyone close to him has said. It makes sense because he's a fucking South African who had to get the fuck out of a planet of the apes scenario growing up.

It's a fucking nightmare. I live in a Diverse rooming situation, and basically all the whites bar me are cucked numales who can do little other than shit on Trump. I can talk to them about engineering and technical matters, and it's clear they are very intelligent and definitely white… but boy are they absolute fucking faggots when it comes to social matters. I want to love them for being my racial brothers, but it gets real fucking hard sometimes.

Asking obvious questions to sound insightful.

Clear your cache. Become nobody. You're halfway there with the Tor relays already. Delete your cookies and all that shit. Just as an experiment.

Done that? Cool. Now. My point is once you've cleared everything about your post and search history from all of the profiling that could be done against your IP, cookies and browser fingerprint. Once you've blanked those out, what kind of search result are being returned to you from the supposed clinton-biased mass-media you've been rallying against (along with me) for these past few months?

Oh look, pretty fucking pro Trump and also bashing Shillary just as much as we've been circle-jerking about it 8ch for the past while.

What's my point? The 'media narrative' we've been getting so hot about isn't actually happening. The 2 candidates we're facing today are no kind of opposition to each other at all. We're just being led into whipping up a righteous fanaticism and picking 2 sides of the same coin. Clinton, Trump… the 2-party false dichotomy we're being sold here is false drama. The illusion of free choice is being presented and all the anger is going into a binary choice where ultimately both candidates stand in front of the exact same power structure.

tl;dr we're being played, and there subtle clues that this is the case all over the place, if we care to look. Of course we don't, because we're so busy foaming about candidate A1 vs candidate A2.

I'm pretty sure the business guy he hired got a pretty big chunk of it. The guy he just hired, who put together the deal, convinced him to sign it, and had a stake in the company.

Also John Carmack, who I believe got shares in exchange for his help.

Just one.

By an illegal(?).

Not sure if this is conspiracy tier. Seems cut and dry.

Pic related.

Reddit what the fuck are you doing. Milo I understand but why the hell are you trying to disown an actual white multi-millionaire engineer who is trying to help you? Fucking retarded.

I got what you're saying the first time. But it was always like that. The only reason to vote for Trump, the only thing you can be sure that will happen if he wins.. is that it will trigger the fuck out of leftist cucks anti-whites.

Holy shit. That girl's dating a billionaire?

She knows what gamers want, bento and cosplay.

If the guy has a previous conviction, then the chances are 100% higher it was a set-up.

Ebig memer shill here, where do I apply for my shitposting autismbux?

If that's all we're collectively shooting for and hoping for then cool. I gots no other point to make ;)

I wonder if it's like usual and the girl just follows the boyfriend.. or she convinced him to be a Trump supporter.. the power of white pussy is amazing.

Nice find

Interesting take. Sounds reasonable.

Seems like something worth looking into… i'll post if I find anything worthwhile.

This guy is a fraud and a lying piece of shit

No he didn't, there's currently two lawsuits over this against Facebook/Palmer by ZeniMax Media and Total Recall Technology. John Carmack of id Software was the one who did all the real work, Palmer had nothing without him. Valve, the creators of the competing Vive(generally agreed to be superior due to room scale tracking and proper VR controls) offered them help initially only to have their ideas and key people stolen.

internetlawyer-blog.com/2015/12/zenimax-media-inc-v-oculus-vr-inc.html

Oculus is generally hated on both reddit on places like this, just check out >>>/vir/ . This guy had a public meltdown on the /r/oculus subreddit when members stopped sucking his dick and kept pointing out his numerous lies.

His 'open VR platform' was a disaster long before Facebook got involved. Many Free Software projects can't develop for it due to their restrictive Software Developer Kit license and there's been a lot of press over their updates to prevent programs distributed outside their store from working on it.

He's essentially a worthless con artist in the eyes of the VR community. Not a huge surprise that even with an army of paid shills and an official Milo endorsement he was rejected while posting anonymously.

Nigger who gives a shit, he's MAGA as fuck

Try turning on a TV once in a while faggot.

Apple didn't invent the desktop and Zuckerburger didn't invent facebook

yawn

same old story, nothing worth caring about

You're a fucking retard

Ironic seeing as there is a fair chance that User has HIV

So he scammed the Jews at ZeniMax
All the fucking better, Fuck Pete Hines

Oh shut the fuck up. I hope Trump wins and you kill yourself in despair, you fuck.

The Guy has $700M, he can become the 2nd Trump if he wants, becoming a Senator when he's old enough, and then President

He was fed up with the project, most likely.

Yeah.. I'm not really seeing that, at least not in any appreciable, difference-making way. I think the other guy is much closer to reality than you are.

Waifu Age coupled with Artficial wombs could save the White Race

Wow, i'm not even sure how to respond to such stupidity.

He retweeted Pepe.

That's pretty much all that needs to be said, if you are intelligent enough to understand me, that is.

Hahahahah
This has potential.

Nice Hitler dubs, by the way.

You owe me money pal.

Uh.. no. It doesn't really work like that, not here anyway. We have a long history of actions and words from Trump over many years and we have his own words from this campaign trail. What you're asking me to do is believe that he was and has been insincere with much of these things and is a crypto-Nazi because he retweeted a Pepe meme.

What's with these sjw types always wanting to throw up? That can't be healthy.

This is the second time a community on reddit has rebuffed him.

He tried to get this new scam running and it fell flat almost destroying r/the_donald in the process with several corrupt mods forced to step down. Now he's trying to salvage it by claiming to be responsible for 'conquering Reddit'.

Why is The Daily Beast breaking this story? It's owned by IAC which has a Clinton on the board of directors. The pro Clinton bias there is undeniable. The grandiose claims in this article are nothing but hearsay that can't be proven, such as creating 'viral posts'.

It's an attempt to subvert the online communities supporting Donald Trump. This organization came out of nowhere and is trying to take credit for astroturfing a real grassroot movement.

LIKE A GODDAMN FIIIDLE!

It's ironic that they are so brainwashed that they see themselves as revolutionaries.

noone could've seen that coming

We can still purge the niggers and kikes, you luddite christcuck faggot.

He didn't claim he was responsible for 'conquering Reddit' He mad a post on The_Donald saying "we conquered Reddit." "we" as in The_Donald you fucking retard. Did you even read the article? The only thing he took credit for was "a billboard its founders (of Nimble America) say was posted outside of Pittsburgh with a cartoonishly large image of Clinton’s face alongside the words “Too Big to Jail.”

The daily beast is writing it because they're lying sacks of shit who want to make it appear that Trump shitposters are paid shills on par with CTR, but Palmer himself hasn't said or done anything to promote that idea. He just wanted to help you fucking retards out by putting up billboards in high traffic areas.

Look you guys are cute and everything with your shitty ass memes and your Holla Forums larping, but please leave this kind of stuff to us. Throwing a person like Palmer under the bus to go "see media, you were wrong about us" is the single stupidest fucking thing you can do. Trust us. We've seen it with out own eyes with gamergate.

Here's the article for anons who haven't read it.
archive.is/lGrja

Hopefully the fucks don't come running here to Canada. We've got enough of these fucks in the major cities screwing things up.

OY VEY, WHAT HAVE WE DONE

Genius.

the memes

Can you expand further?

I'm guessing zuckerberg inadvertently redpilled him on how fucked up things have gotten, he used to be such a naive faggot that just wanted to play Pokemon in VR.

Too angular, for sand-people.

Some of the stuff he tweeted at SJWs was beautiful.

Jesus, this is pathetic GG tier. But then again, reddit is full of jews and cucks anyways.

you wake up one day a fresh money billionaire after years of dealing with minecraft autism and hipster sjw, how many fucks would you give?

FALSE FLAG
CORRECT THE RECORD

AND THE GOY DAYS GO BY

reminder that both of these nerds found their feet on Holla Forums, then ditched user life for the big wide world of attention and money. now that the world has chewed them up and spat them back out, they're starting to regress to bitter Holla Forumsirginity again

No you fucking idiot, Carmack is the most honest engineering fucker in the entire game industry and he already said that Palmer is the one who did almost all of the work in the beginning.

ZeniMax are fucking salty at Carmack for leaving them, they had no VR tech and the one Carmack displayed at a convention was Palmer's. The lawsuit was made out of spite.

We do hate Oculus, but don't fucking lie about their beginning.

That explains why he managed his company so poorly.

Previous convicted man are easier to frame for anything, depending on the type of crimes he commited.

Or for false flag stuff.

Let`s say you are a american with iraqui parents, and somepoint in your life you worked for a construction company that used explosives.

Shit like that I guess, but I am not the same dude. He may mean something else.

The pleasures of having fuck you money.

arent these those retards that review games but are absolutely failures at playing them so they shit on anything not made for braindead people?

There's that rule of 3's.

Richcunts tend to pivot towards whatever social outcasts are doing as a way of differentiating themselves from the commoners. I'm honestly not surprised that the cutting edge of the nouveau riche would be shitlords.

Yes, also complete nutjobs. Had an article about how sneaking up to give your wife a kiss on the cheek that she smiles about in a video game is just like rape instead of just being a cute harmless thing.

WEW LAD

Just visited the Nimble America website and saw this video on the homepage.

Well done black propaganda video I must say. I'll be spreading this.

crypto-nazi or crypto-kike, he's going to shut down the gates, probably prolonging the Western civilisation by a generation or two (he wants his children to inherit the greatness), increasing the chance of a successful interplanetary colony and escape Einstein's trap.

Sorry, accelerationists.

The real joke here is "paid" shitposting. Not only it's not anywhere near as effective, it cannot ever compete against shitposting made of passion.

he's a Holla Forumsidyautist, so he's not your regular Swede.
Pewdiepie too, he's a Holla Forums poster that embraces mainstream (and YT kosher money), though he seems to be tired from all of it nowadays.

He ought to sell them Facebook shares, they're hardly going to go up if things carry on the way they are.

This Palmer guy is a disingenuous fraud. Take a look at all the hate he received for his numerous lies about the Oculus, he's not even welcomed on the official r/oculus subreddit due to his constant bullshit spewing. That disastrous reveal on r/the_donald should make it clear there's something very off about all of this.

That sure sounds familiar. And if you think anyone here gives a flying fuck about the media not giving fair coverage to jew-hating white supremacists you're on the wrong site. Stick to reddit for damage control.

Both the Oculus Rift and Vive are locked down in a manner similar to game consoles. There will never be anything controversial disseminated through them in their current form. Modern VR is a tightly controlled safe space by default where nothing interesting ever happens.

Without Carmack's involvement and Doom 3 being demoed in the beginning Oculus would have gone nowhere. That lawsuit isn't them being 'salty', Palmer signed an NDA with them to be allowed to use ZeniMax resources under specific conditions. If the lawsuit was baseless and made out of spite(as Facebook/Oculus claim) it would have been dismissed;

Did we just meme smug anime girls real?

/r/the_donald are a bunch of idiots for attacking this guy. I don't think they were wrong in their original reaction to the attempt at funding Nimble America because it was poorly done. But now that the air has been cleared they shouldn't be witch hunting him along with the marixist hordes. They should take him up on his offer to put up some billboards.

And if they think leftists are ever going to stop calling them paid shills they're in for a surprise.

Lynne Patton "The Trump Family That I Know" - A Black Female Trump Executive Speaks
5:15, Defending the USA, May 2, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

Greatest SUPPORT VIDEO - The Real Donald Trump
8:27, America For The TRUMP, Jan 31, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys

The Trump Movement - The Real Story Behind the Chicago Riots
2:05, Defending the USA , Mar 13, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=yyj_56w2FGc

VIRAL VIDEO: Black cop tells the TRUTH about Trump rallies
10:41 , Ricky Vaughn , 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=03Bt6b8PPP0

Young People Shocked By Hillary's Scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=xLGG8VlDAOc

== great heart
Something is Going On (#CallBrussels)
3:38,Can't Stump the Trump,Published on Mar 25, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=S9xTduAik-Y

Donald Trump Shows Kindness To A Little Girl With Bone Disease #Must Watch #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
Trump New Media
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4

This is the real Donald Trump
27:50,John Patrick Acquaviva,Published on Apr 20, 2016 _ 2,351,619 views
youtube.com/watch?v=BuiW_Jagl4U

== fun
Trump Loves Mika Brzezinski
1:34 Vovin5
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk

Donald Trump MAGA dance
1:30, Uncle Rico, Mar 19, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

The Donald Trump effect… *mass effect parody*
youtube.com/watch?v=eWYix2MnDWc

300: Making America Great Again [Donald Trump Parody]
6:10, Aryan Wisdom , Published on May 3, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

Japanese Donald Trump Commercial 2016
1:27, Mike Diva, Published on Jun 15, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

== stats
Reality Check: Trump Right on Legal Authority to Ban Muslim Immigrants?
youtube.com/watch?v=PKdzfn2MZTI

== woops
Heil Trump: Awesome Pro-Trump Pro-Hitler Advertisement!
superpac citizen
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

== attacks
Compilation shows Trump supporters being BRUTALLY attacked while media blames them
16:17, Vidmax, Jun 9, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
facebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/vb.1631240470426637/1696171180600232/?type=2&theater

playlist: Donald Trump Death Threats by Black Lives Matter Supporters
Mark Dice
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa8S4GilqogQ9ZRZsSSN-TOIW2PFwt_R9

isn't sowell against trump?

Yea. It's pretty funny they're using him.

/r/the_donald is probably getting some of its people and actions from the GG crowd (which was infiltrated by leftists and (((milo)))

disavowing this guy just because he's stating his political opinion is completely ass backwards in logic with what they should be supporting, and just makes them colossal cucks in the process.

The only resource they "took" was Carmack making sure the game actually worked through Palmer's googles. The hardware couldn't automatically make the game work with it, it needed to be tinkered with and that's the only shit "resource" that they used.

ZeniMax did not have a single VR tech anywhere within the company, in fact almost no company aside from probably Valve had any VR tech in the games industry. The lawsuit only started when Oculus was bought by Facebook, why would ZeniMax not immediately do before that? Because Facebook had money and they saw an opportunity to exploit that through shitty reasoning.

Remember these are the same fucks that trademarked the word Scrolls, its not like its unheard of for them to pursue bullshit litigation.

I don't know. And neither do niggers. 90% of blacks don't know what the fuck is going on. All they need is someone with dark skin to blame someone else for their problems, which that video pleasantly provides. They aren't going to Google for sauce to make sure "dey ain't lyin"

Thanks for the other links btw.

Sounds like he's trying to coopt rather than assist.

Fuck this guy.

This is all too coincidental for me. Very suspicious. Low energy. Will dig.

B-B-B-BARREL SHROUDS!

It was ZeniMax that showed off the Oculus during e3 2012, using their own game to do so and also providing their employee Carmack to work on it among others. They were instrumental in making the Oculus a success.

Because the NDA Palmer signed didn't give him permission to share the technology developed with Zenimax's assistance to others parties. That's the entire basis for the lawsuit, before there wasn't a real case to be made.

He didn't say that at all though, the media is trying to spin that. Don't go being retarded like the reddit cucks are.

This is utter bullshit. Carmack worked on it in his free time, they're just acting like they own every thought that came out of that man's head. Additionally Carmack would still be with them if they'd let him make the new Wolfenstein or Doom game in VR like he wanted but they didn't, they just want cut in on a slice later. They're patent trolls, they even sue people for having the word scrolls anywhere in their game. Zenimax is a shit company, I have no idea why you're defending them.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIINN

This. Look at how retarded they are.

the donald and gamergate have a lot of crossover so some of them have 2 years experience and still haven't learned. Others still have a year of watching the media pull shit on Trump like his "softening on immigration" and yet they still have not learned. Its kind of infuriating because as dumb as they're being I know they're still above the majority of the population.

Exactly.

He is dating a tranny, no doubt.

They are both such narcs.

But he is following 'her',

not the other way around.

Too bad the CIA didn't kill him instead of the other fraudsters in that drive by.

I love hate how none of the oculus followers knew facebook bought it?

Why is he confirming his paid fake mems?

Isn't this what hill wanted?

Anybody see the between two ferns?

youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

I'm not trying to defend them, hell a free software project I'm involved with had issues with their lawyers in the past. I know that they're a bunch of assholes.

All of these companies are shit. Doesn't change the fact that this lawsuit against Palmer helps show what a massive fraud he is. He didn't invent shit.

He was a 20 year old VR enthusiast with no real experience in software or hardware prototyping. But supposedly he goes from doing group buy on mtbs3d's forums to becoming the public face for VR in no time at all? ZeniMax's story seems far more plausible than what the media reported.

And consider his reputation today within VR communities.

You have to go back.

You know, I asked many times why we were never seeing members of our own tribe (whites) acting in our own interests like all the heeb billionaires do for their own kin. Glad to see we have a couple who haven't completely sold out.

You sure know a lot about reddit.

Reddit is a giant fucked up conditioning machine.

He bought every single VR headset he could get and tinkered with every single one of them until he said all of them are shit and started working on his own by putting the good stuff of other headsets into his own. That "no real experience in software or hardware prototyping" is bullshit and you know it.

Also its pretty funny that you say you're not defending them while simply repeating what they say and saying its the most likely thing to have happened.

Zenimax had no experience with VR. Zenimax was not working on VR. Zenimax is just saying whatever is most likely to get them a payday. Palmer took work that had been tried decades in the past, coupled it with how much tech has decreased in price, and actually pushed. The will to make VR a thing again is what he had going for him. Carmack came in and added expertise to really help get it off the ground.

His reputation took a hit because what he promised Facebook didn't follow through on. He has very little control over that so I think its more likely that he was just being a naive fool in not understanding what Facebook is than him having been malicious.

Pretty impressive tbh, looks like he jewed that facekike fag.

Sowell has published video after video against Trump, blowing that last 'based nigger' the fuck out when given the chance to prove he isn't a tribalist like colin powell or barry sartoro. I'm glad we buried lolbergs a long time ago.

top notch taste

SORRY WAIT
WHY DO YOU DOUBLE SPACE AFTER EVERY FULL STOP?

There's a difference between breaking up paragraphs and breaking up every single sentence retard.

Well, he has no choice now but to go full 1488.

It can have syntactical meaning to space it out like that, especially you want to emphasize a line. The problem is double spacing every sentence you fucking newfag.

is that gus From RT in the background?

This. He should put up some Holla Forums memes in Times Square.

He does look like someone you'd expect to lurk on Holla Forums

Too bad his shitposting army has completely ruined the board by being unironically retarded

I don't see anything wrong with this.

everyone knows only reddit retarded formatting forces you to double-enter to get new lines, retard.
Go back to /r/the_donald, you gamergoy-tier faggot.

Stop typing like that.
You fucking cunt. It's harder to read.

Compared to posting like this.

Cuck.

How the fuck do I get paid to shitpost? I've been doing it for free for years now.

Holly fucking shit, samefag or shill?

to redditards probably.

kys

Trump's going to win.

You paranoic, low information posters need to leave and never come back.

I do it for my waifu, friend. Can you say the same?

newfag

It's ok, I know that's your secret code do you don't shill at each other.

This is why they are good
Because they work in shadows

Why does Carmack have a shirt with the ONE EYE on it?

At 20 years old he owned a few dozen HMDs and was a member of a VR/3d enthusiast forum. End of story.

He told people that were expecting GPL software to work with his 'open VR platform' to go fuck themselves long before the Facebook acquisition. His promises were meant to get people on board his brand, there was never any real intention on following through with them.

Only uninformed idiots felt betrayed when he sold out.

Same thread on half/pol/ about an hour before you posted it here, Slowpoke.

I'm enjoying you now.

You can't virtue signal anons you retard.

This guy…

archive.is/Ta05B

If you're not one of us then get the fuck out you condescending piece of shit.

We need to bully these fucks, they are fucking up badly as usual, just like Goyimgate.

Embrace this nigga and get the other Silicon brats to unleash their love of Trump.

These Reddit faggots actually thing their sub matters like a bunch of fucking trannys

he's calling out you newfag redditors though.
Gamergate is a good precedent. Satsifying the liberal (((media))) is useless.

Better off attacking their source, ads for gamergate, - for us, electing Trump and cutting the Hydra off at the neck and burning the stump.

Guess he's learned nothing from Trump.

archive.is/MCZiY

MAXIMUM KEK

The redditors got paid, we do it for free.

Kek'd.

Because they don't have to live around niggers and most never have in their whole damn lives so they haven't a clue and believe all the cuck shit the media tells them to believe. Obviously not all of them are retarded though.

Great, maybe i will never be forced to hear about the fucking Koch brothers ever again.

Just a taste of some of the article they're putting out there. There's 2 pages worth so far on google news.

I find women pretty only if they belong to the white race and have all of the following:
- a natural hair colour
- no metal accessories other than simple earrings
- no tattoos
- no plastic surgery
- anti-SocJus attitude
Basic aesthetic standards can only be applied afterwards. A dumb whore or some cyborg is not pretty.

Ha! It gets even better!

Gee, I wonder if all these (((journalists))) are trying to (((Correct the Record)))?

reminder that this is the Jew press's response to this article:

Koch brothers are lolbergs and anti-white though. Just because leftists complain about them doesn't make them good.

Mate hate to break the news to you but most woman are grey by age 28. They all colour their hair.

No tats, piercings or surgery is a basic, fake tan and caked make up heads,

Except only newfags think that they can claim seniority or authority on an anonymous fucking imageboard. Especially when he doesn't even refer to what "us" is.

Not to mention you don't type like an user, fuck off.

What is this sorcery?

We have IDs you know, commie?

It looks like all these article are coming from the usual (((suspects))).

We claim superiority over Reddit as a birthright, we are the higher authority.

How horrible, now remember to donate to Hillary so we can smash that glass ceiling goyim.

Yes imageboards are superior to all other internet communities but it's because the way that our community is structured.

Some fucking Cohen from Faceberg gave Hilary $20m. That's $20m straight in the shitter, a complete waste of money and nobody fucking complained, he could have done some actual good with that, like a scholarship for nogroes with IQ above 60 to do something with an abacus.

Paying for memes is just the same as what the Faceberg guy did just for far less money and it might have some value.

WHERE'S MAH CHECK

What is with these loan wolf kikes trying to cash out on this shit?

They've done nothing but confirm our wrath.

This all seems like a trap for dumb journos to fall into.

I do own a vive and could show you a thing or two, if it wasn't for the sudden 8ch policy change…

What?

SHE QuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuTeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

XDXDXD

Homosexuality confirmed for Right wing.

No one wants to see VR paedo shit alright?
A little less controversial there's that:
vrtitties.com/forum/index.php?topic=111.0

They don't have the creative freedom to make shit other then ancient crap with text over it.

Fuck. How do I get a job at what I'm best at? Where do I apply to be a nimble shitposter?

Reddit has a long history of stealing memes, and the memes they try to re-purpose or create on their own just flopping.

How the hell is this VR shit so popular, it's a retarded gimmick. Play tennis or golf in real life you fat fucking cunts

Not surprised most people on here are reddit cucks.

If you wouldn't bang this broad you're probably a homo

What a fucktarded argument, I'm sure the world would still be in the middle ages if we listened to people like you.

People don't want VR for golf or tennis, user. They want it for the UFF UFF UFF OH BABY

Look at the "qt gf" shilling. This is definitely a shit thread. The guy's promoting himself or the newspage.

wew.. why'd it link my other posts..

Fuck off back to Holla Forums you faggot and play your Japanese dating sim.

Fuck of kike.

this is what damning with faint praise looks like. that's an extremely unimpressive resume.
good for him for suckering zucker out of some jewbux but he's no carmack or even 10% of a carmack.

you're an idiot, golf and tennis get you outside and exercise your body and mind, playing vidya with two tiny screens strapped to your eyeballs is just retarded.

The Vive isn't. Anybody can make and sell games for it, they don't need Valve or HTC's approval as far as I know.

reminder that the atlanticists & the nationalists are cooperating right now, and that the atlanticists are effectively trump's bitch.

reminder that trump's support for israel is purely a trade with the atlanticists, who cooperate with neocons & zionists.

reminder that this has been absolutely shitting on globalism at every turn and has been showing the world just how much underhanded dealings are worth when men with balls get tired of them.

Kek the only pro-hillary memes I have seen come directly from the hillary camp. I don't mind the misinformation. They will think that stopping this money, wherever it goes, will stop us and when it doesn't then they will see how they fucked up.

Palmer developed the optics configuration that all of the popular VR devices currently use. He sent the prototype to Carmack to test, and Carmack liked the approach and wanted to work with him. This is the exact story Carmack told at Quakecon faggot. Nobody is going to listen to a disinformation agent salty about Palmer's support of Trump.

You shills have no clue what product development looks like. I do this shit for a living. All the smart, smug fucks who think they know everything spend their days being told what to work on, because they have no talent building successful products.

I thought we were a danger to the world, making frog images that would destroy America, white KKK Nazis.

Now we are just doing paid work for a millionaire.

Messaging going awry.

They don't see how this will actually fuck Facebook (the prime data mining and stalker's paradise) 6 million times more than it would ever fuck us. The minute they do, this will hush up faster than a shrieking neanderthal jew voice can say "shut it down"

Do you not realize that most people in tech like Wozniak have around the same background before they break through? Most people start out tinkering before they breakthrough.

This Palmer faggot has an internet defense force already.

Ancientfags know full well the reason we type with proper grammar, punctuation and sentence structure is to prevent language degradation from destroying our ability to communicate.

Newfaggots like this fail to understand because they are from the never ending millennial summer.

This is all coming across like a forced e-celeb, like Evalion.

What has this cunt done to earn such loyalty already?

What has he actually done? Made some money, claim, keyword, CLAIMS to have funded something supposedly beneficial arbitrarily.

All (((they))) will do is use Palmer as a magnet to attach all of our chaos to, in order to attempt to give it enough of a singular identity and minimize exposure.

What you memetic novices don't understand, is that to grow a movement, people have to feel like there is numbers to make them feel safe.

If "everything was just one guy" you can far more easily demoralize and shame.

This doesn't hurt us, it hurts our potential for making others feel like this is a movement that can sustain the ridicule. Propaganda warfare.

The fact is, Palmer hasn't funded anything. But is being used as a figurehead for something he had nothing to do with. If he doesn't denounce his proposed role, he is working for them or is a moron.

Welp, there's my jimmies rustled all to hell. I thought I'd seen the last of this fanged vagina when I quit GG, but someone just had to post her.

>tfw you'll never get to punch her in the tits

this is where Holla Forums knowledge come in handy. For those who didn't know, VR on PC is a fucking disaster. Vive is expensive as fuck and you need a super high end PC to use it. These faggot that say they'll support Vive will probably not gonna buy because theres no worthwhile game for VR right now. Things might change in the future but as of now. VR is on PC is dead

they're atlanticists, who are western capitalists & businessmen who cooperate for financial reasons. they help each other make money in order to make the group at large more powerful.

because trump is currently cooperating with them, you see stuff like this – them jumping on the trump train because it's been preordained that he will win. of course, they plan on jumping ship and restarting their bullshit in 4 years once they've capitalized off of this, but by then we'll have gained an enormous amount of power as well. the most important thing is that we're burying globalism.

if this continues, in a decade there will only be two groups, globally – nationalism & atlanticism. both of which don't give a fuck about brown people. depending on how trump plays trade with the atlantic countries and his policies on israel, we might get away with cooperating for much longer than 4 years, which would not only guarantee the elimination of globalism but also the subjugation of smaller global actors. which, really, is the beautiful thing about nationalism – it doesn't necessarily contradict atlanticism, but it does force them to stop cooperating with globalists.

but first we have to secure the presidency and the prospects there look very, very good.

theres no worthwhile games for a while now

Just reading this extremely one-sided article cooks my blood. Polygon is part of Vox Media.

it's just a copy paste from the daily beast (chelsea clinton)

He paid for billboards and that's all he paid for yet here you are buying bullshit from media outlets. I bet you're one of the same retards that was whining about Trump "softening on immigration" when they were trying to spin that narrative.

Definitely, I know I'm late to this thread but I know some pretty staunch feminists quite well (they run a magazine about intersectionality and everything), but they are actually fairly intelligent i still believe they only mean well.

They ran a night for discussion of intersectionality and a bunch of non white women turned up and basically told them that because they are middle class and white they couldn't even be part of any discussion because they were oppressors (ironically a lot of these non white woman were international students from upper class families in their own countries).

The next day we talked about it and I started dropping subtle redpills, which actually did get through, they haven't been the same, and seem much more open to other opinions now than they were before…

It's not impossible to turn these people, they know deep down something in their ideology is rotten to the core, they just don't want to believe it because it would shatter their comforting worldview.

Didn't mean to rant that much but you get the idea…

uhh…. wrong thread obviously… i'll see myself out.

Not saying it's not suspicious, but that was Oculus' old logo.

Nope.

I'm not buying anything from anywhere, I'm explaining what they are doing. This guy has a nu-male weak presence. He will soak up attention and runs the risk of speaking for people like me. That pisses me off.

Understand?

do you consider yourself reddit? If not how is he going to be speaking for you as his online involvement seems confined to r/The_Donald?

It's a wall!

The weeb gf removed her twitter and locked down her instagram right after this article came out.

archive.is/Smxjk

they're right you know…
as "white supremacism" now merely means "not wanting the white people to die"

anything is possible in the current year

google notch + cunt

Not gonna lie, a GTX1080 barely does it if you fuck with Supersampling, and a value of 1.3/1.6 should be mandatory if you consider the vive's poor resolution.
Give VR another 2 to 3 years before it really get worthwhile.

she looks like she could make decent babies, if she was my gf and I had at least 1million in bank I'd make her a baby each year.

Most of the memes come from both half and full Holla Forums. They're actually pretty good considering its reddit.

If it were up to Holla Forums's ideological purity, a grand total of twelve people would vote for Trump, OR for the even more autistic, we would have to wait for literal literally Hitler. Let the plebbits have their fun. It's also a good idea to shitpost there to slowly drop more normie friendly redpills. I've made a couple of people at least look at fag marriage differently.

Yes, it's pure coincidence that Facebook and YouTube and reddit and every mainstream media outlet ignores or downplays anything bad about Clinton and ignores real news to report the latest imagined offensive thing Trump did.

Fuck off, CTR.

Yes, it's pure coincidence that Facebook and YouTube and reddit and every mainstream media outlet ignores or downplays anything bad about Clinton and ignores real news to report the latest imagined offensive thing Trump did.
Fuck off, CTR.

Also receded chin and bad nose. Too sharp elbows. 4/10

We need to make sure he gets to Holla Forums.

Reddit has no fucking clue what it's doing, is my guess.

True but is it viable to sell or distribute anything outside the approved app store? Using their OpenVR SDK to develop means you don't have access to their proprietary tracking technology. And it's very far behind in development compared to their normal SDK.

github.com/ValveSoftware/openvr

This is similar to Sony allowing other OSes to be installed with limited functionality on the PS3. A new version or update can remove this option or they can leave it as it is to pretend that they support Free Software.

No he didn't, similar HMDs prototypes were being shown off years before. Anyone can go on mtbs3d.com and see for themselves that there was nothing novel about the optics.

Carmack bought a view-master toy a cellphone is inserted into that had a similar optical system to the one Palmer supposedly developed before even hearing of Palmer. Trying to improve on it is what made him interested in tackling the problems of consumer VR. He already had an account on mtbs3d and participated in VR research discussion before Palmer announced the Oculus or built the first prototype.

mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=14777

You people defending Palmer are so full of shit, too bad posts on the internet stick around. Lie after lie, and I'm the disinfo agent?

You dumb fucking nigger not one person gives a fucking shit about his cv. Shut up about your nerd bullshit, this is propaganda not fucking console wars.

Heh, this guy is a fucking legend.

I feel like you're trying to call me a hypocrite but I'm not sure how.

Even if he didn't invent anything, he built the brand and made the money.

Leftypol doesn't care about liberal social issues. Soros is an idpol revisionist who would be first up against the wall.

yeah he made the money faggot, he made it off the backs of his own workers. he didn't even come up with the fucking idea which makes it even more pathetic.

You must be jealous. You hate trump too?

someone's mad

I'm perfectly well off, I'm just telling you you're delusional to think people with billions of dollars in their bank accounts actually worked for that money.

I don't hate him, I also don't hate VR McNerdface. They're ridiculous people. What I despise is the system which idolizes them.

those worker are just that, workers who would have done nothing without his leadership, admit it faggot, people need leaders

Jesus you are a fucking Communist, fuck off out of here.

Its not like he's been hiding that he's Holla Forums.

I just assumed he was a cancerous Holla Forumsirgin giving a shit about who did what nonsense in a redundant bit of toymaking.

He was part owner with John Carmack and his business partner, 2.1b split three ways is 700m.

Excellent post, thank you. I had the same thought myself, there's a whole lot of astroturfed support for this tubby fuck in this thread and it sticks out.

someone's a classcuck

they are workers because they live in a capitalist system with capitalist property laws. If they need leadership then they can get their own leadership from their peers. There is no reason that the "leader" be the owner or the one who gets all the surplus.

Yes but the media lied portraying him as a VR visionary genius who was going to bring affordable HMDs to the masses and help spark a revolution.

Now the exact same media is lying about him again being partly responsible for the massive Trump support everywhere on the internet, again with no evidence. Try to point it out and the PLIDF comes out of the woodwork to protect his bullshit image.

Luckey sounds like he worked very hard to win that. Of course he's lucky too.

By your definition, I doubt trump has worked for his money either. He didn't build the buildings, didn't manage them personally, was lucky with some deals. But that's a problem with winner-take-all american capitalism, so don't hate the player, hate the game, or move to switzerland.

This Palmer faggot has done more than most people on this board are willing to do in their own fucking personal lives, only a cancerous reddit queer would care about the optics. This nigger should be supported for owning it, not accused of 'astro turfing' something like a shitty subreddit full of PR faggots who care about their subreddit more than propaganda.

I literally just said I hate the game, can't you read.

And what? Are people not supposed to try and improve their own society?

Huge if true

This is why socialism is retarded.

it's a jewish practice, want to beat the jews, you got to play their own game.

Am I troled? They're workers because they can't do better, and that's it.

I don't really get the whole reddic PAC thing but cool for Palmer to be public with his support of Trump.

So you hate the guy because the media liked him at one point?

Oh no, he paid people wages. What a monster!

that's nice, kid.

Class isn't cucking, autismo. Know your place.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where the MAGA Hat transparency template is?

That's the thing though, noone is disputing that the media is lying about the extent of his involvement, you're just blaming him for what the kikes in the media are saying.

The idea of 'workers' existing in a two man set up is so retarded it's actually funny. Like the state should own a Soviet for making virtual reality goggles, and the 'workers' should all own the means of production in making virtual reality goggles, even though none of it would even be thought of or a market for it unless we lived in a capitalist society that created the time and wealth for retarded nerds to spend thousands on a piece of shit that has no games.

Well, I'm not in the mood for off topic, I'm here because we have a wealthy benefactor.

No, people should come together and then raise the capital to start a business. People shouldn't invest capital, they should sell it and be rewarded with the profits.

kill yourself

WEW

I wonder if he's the one that bought all the Trump ads or if that was Don Jr.

And he took the profits. Even though they created the products. That's how capitalism works. He didn't pay the wages. The workers paid him to be the owner.

back to leftypol, comrade

there's a good bootlic-I mean worker. Don't listen to those evil commies.

No, capital should be the preserve of the discerning white man, to invest and increase wealth for white nations.

Africans should be enslaved again to allow the wages of white workers increase, woman to go back in the home, and natural order be restored.

fuck off back to leftypol, you are a useless nigger loving cuck

kek, I'm comfy right here.

what is:

Commies aren't evil, they're just childlike in nature. Children are unintentionally cruel and remorseless.

Fucking read that in Sam's voice

All things the workers could have done themselves had it not been for a capitalist political economy.

Said the nazi.

or jews suppressing white people

Those are "fashy lolbergs" not fascists.

I can see that 🍀🍀🍀Luckey's🍀🍀🍀 shamrock's are already hard at work

Yeah, they just need a white education, the they will be going to NASA like the movie said.

Do you even understand how capitalism works? It would not operate without a private employer and wage labor.

The scam seems to be run purely by purpletricycle, a chinese scammer who was mod at the_donald.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5460xn/nice_try_media_our_community_cannot_be_bought/

Stop blaming palmer, faggots.

do you hold your pen in a fist?

Nice strawman faggot. Why don't we just through out the idea of individual merits all-together, we don't need them just check if they're a nigger lmao!

Individual merits of the odd bright boy are no way to plan for a future. We know aborigines will never be able to contribute, like Somalians and most sub saharans, to any European projects unless they are indentured.

The smart ones are there for a reason, to control the rest, but even they don't last because even if you can't bear to admit it, Africans sure as shit only play to the laws of nature and being smart was not a necessity.

Pff, Pedro and the Paedos is just their BAND name you fucking racist

When are you Holla Forums retards going kill the jews… I mean 1%?

He should go full Ben Garrison. Every Trump supporter is viewed in the worst extreme possible way anyhow. We might get to see some Notch-type banter

THIS FAGGOT HAS REDEEMED HIMSELF

It's not a strawman. Class differentiation exists because the outliers are less important than the majorities.

Most subsaharan blacks are incapable of anything but savagery, on their own, or indentured servitude, with guidance.

You are attempting a more subtle form of faggotry by trying to claim that the natural order is invalid because exceptions exist. This is logically and functionally identical to the Tumblr special snowflake brain worms, and you should consider craniopercussive corrective measures, if not suicide.

(Side note: there are people without a well defined sex, such as XXY or similar. They are legitimate exceptions to binary sexual differentiation, but they do not invalidate the idea that non-physiologically-defective individuals should be required to conform to their physical sexual characteristics, and they should be pitied as defectives, not lauded as heroes.)

The reality is that each race, and the sexes thereof, each have their own ideal roles and tendencies. Failure to uphold those roles and affirm those tendencies is both reality-denying and culturally suicidal. It is also injust to recognize the outliers, but the anomalies must be proven, and those exceptions earned.

This is how it was throughout history, which is why England had a queen over 100 years ago, and why Grace Hooper was able to successfully pioneer new ideas in computer science. The "glass ceiling" is a feminist lie, as is the notion that any similar restrictions existed for blacks. Talent is, on the whole, recognized an utilized, because failure to do so is inefficient and can be deadly if said talent is sufficiently vital in nature.

tl;dr: the natural order exists, and exceptions do not invalidate it.

I remember when ghost said that "a revolution begins at the top". He's right i guess.

So what stage comes after the farce?

Because that's clearly where Gommies are now. ;^)

The 1% always flee and the commies end up butchering the entire middle class to impose r-type hegemony. They couldn't care less about the 1% as long as everyone within a hundred miles who is better looking, smarter and more capable than themselves is dead and they have the females for themselves.

I just love how here and the halfies become slightly weaker, while consuming vast territories like fucking Mongols

Jfc, it's like LSD. No matter how much you dilute it, it's still fucking potent

He looks like a dumb gay faggot retard.

Hey, bud.

Good luck trying to get higher wages and shit while thinking companies won't still fuck you over. Maybe you should focus on supporting good companies instead of "higher wages will fix this!" Then you wonder why large conpanies investbin robots to do a lot of the work.

Didin't these guys squeal like pigs when GG hit?

to be fair, pol would hesitate to support an explicit anti-white commie in any business venture

What is it with kikes and animal imagery?

I mean, come on.

It's cheap, it's boring.

Are they that disgusting, that inhuman, that they cannot draw another person's qualities without comparing them to something?

What, do I need to draw a pair of horns on someone, rather than a scowl and clenched jaw?

Are kikes really this sociopathic? That they cannot see human emotion?

I genuinely believe Communists are subhuman. You MUST be to be this incompetent.

Good stuff.

reddit.com/user/palmerluckey

in pcmasterrace

If it wasn't obvious, he is really into anime

All his posts on reddit are about oculus and anime.

But the fact is you don't know. There is no way of knowing.

But regardless, the problem with a "natural hierarchy" is you can't complain when someone usurps you.

white privilege is codeword for jewish privilege

the 1% is codeword for the jewish elite

I have not studied Freud, but I think he is behind them. Jews and white cucks hate what they can never be so they have to destroy it.

Yes, we do.

Yes, there is.

Not really.
That's like saying "the problem with playing a competitive game is you can't complain when someone beats you, even if they engage in underhanded/unsportsmanlike behavior".

You can most certainly complain, in such contexts, even if the defeat isn't underhanded/unsportsmanlike; doubly so if it is.

In the context of the natural heirarchy, one must understand that it exists, and work to achieve they best they can personally acheive within that heirarchical framework.
If you're defeated, doesn't mean you can't complain - but complaint isn't likely to change your position, so it doesn't actually SERVE anything.

Complaining about the fact that your position in the natural heirarchy isn't what you wish it were will not alter your position, will not change your fate - but rising to meet your fate, choosing to do so, very well may.

And that is what we tend to promote, because we look around, and realize that an objectively-better team is LETTING themselves be beaten, because they've been demoralized by another team, a team whose primary trait of note is predisposition to engaging in (what we would consider) 'underhanded/unsportsmanlike' tactics.
And so we complain, and more than that, work to improve OURSELVES, whilst decrying those on our team who've been demoralized, and those who allowed it to be so (the 'coaches' and other leadership roles), in the hopes that we can raise morale and the team can turn things around.

And we're making some real progress on that front - which is probably why you're here.

Reminder (it's always relevant whether the story is true or not)

Chelsea Clinton Joins Board of Diller’s IAC

web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/

archive.is/OSfWB

>A securities filing issued on Monday disclosed that Ms. Clinton, 31, is now a director of the company, whose portfolio of Web sites includes the Daily Beast, CollegeHumor and Match.com. It also publishes Newsweek magazine.

not surprising, majority of redpilled or even semi-redpilled people of our generation like anime to some degree. Probably because it means we spent less time watching Hollywood propaganda.

Holla Forums's hierarchy of values puts the tribe/race first then individual merit.

Therefore, your concern is not important to us.

Putting natural hierarchy in quotes does not change the fact that inequality exists among groups and individuals.

As the guy who responded to you said, outliers are ultimately irrelevant in creating policies.

Your usurpation complaint is not really all that important.

No, no, no.

"White privilege" is code word for "Kill whitey".

You got the Jewish part right, in that the Jews are the ones most vocally (even if indirectly) pushing for whitey to be killed, but the LAST thing Jews want is to bring attention to their social position and social survival tactics.

We'd only kill those who resisted the transition.

There are several examples of extremely successful black kingdoms in history. Mali comes to mind first.

That is one problem, but the bigger problem is that the order is not natural as it was imposed by men.

Now this is some spooky bullshit. Essentialism and idealism is a myth most children have grown out of.

holy shit. Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=UltE6U4t8Vc&index=5&list=PL3F695D99C91FC6F7

Dude, I'm not watching a Gommie propaganda video.

If you have an argument, state it.

By all means, I'd love to hear you explain how you can turn a mud pie into something valuable.

I don't think so, Tim.

Not a good idea.

Where the fuck have I talked about higher wages? I've been talking about worker ownership, retard

Your own link backs up my statements. You literally have no business commenting on things you do not understand if you cannot grok that thread.

He came up with the 90 degree FOD configuration using optics and cheap displays for a low-cost consumer product. That is what he created. He designed an affordable product that people could tinker with.

You perspective is similar to saying Lonnie Johnson didn't invent the super soaker, because people had already made similar water guns before him, and his prototype was not the finished product that was sold.

I know your type, faggot. You sit around and pontificate about things you will never be able to do on your own. I have an utter disgust and contempt for your type. Always the critic, but never the creator of the products people care about.

Marx's theory of value explicitly states that only socially necessary labor time has value, i.e. work on things people actually want.

You can either believe in evolution or equality, not both.

What you call essentialism has been proven and is being studied in dozens of genetic labs all over the world.

Anil Dash is a complete piece of shit. Look up the Pax Dickinson case.

WEW

But I don't give a shit about Marx's theories.

They're just theories.

And your's is of little importance to the rest of the world as well.

Tell that to the whites of Haiti during the revolution.

Also see

You sound like the same sort of faggot that would sagebomb and reportspam a thread on this board for not strictly being about this election.
Kill yourself.

There is no "hidden autosage". The fact of the matter is Holla Forums is one of the few boards that isn't too faggoty to set the bump limit to match the hardcoded post limit. Bump limits like Holla Forumseddit's just encourage faggotry like "there are 450 posts left in this thread but we're going to make a new one anyway because our thread is saging!".

It's almost like human beings aren't cartoons.

Some days, there are still surprises in this world.

user, "TOP TEXT;;;;BOTTOM TEXT" and "that moment when" are pure reddit cancer. You deserve the backlash.

Fuck off Holla Forumsfag.

>>>/gaschamber/

Many tech companies are jewish as fuck about "free time". Many have contractual agreements about "anything you develop while working for us even in your free time belongs to us" bullshit.

(((You))) are clearly a shill trying to normalize trannies by making them appear to be more common than they are.

Gravity is just a theory fucktard. Maybe you should read some theory yourself to decide which ones actually work.

And anyway, just laughing and jerking to a strawman doesn't do much to make you not look like a dumbass.

Who defines what is "socially necessary"?

Oh, so the people decide?

In other words:
"The value of a thing is always relative to a particular person, is completely personal and different in quantity for each living human - 'market value' is a fiction, merely a rough guess at the average of personal values, all of which must be quantitatively different or trade would be impossible."

Also: Dear god its sad when you people try to steal our memes.
I legitimately feel bad for you, even though I know you're almost-certainly a pampered white kid or a Jew.

Oh, you're Sargon. What's the matter, got bored of spamming with your stash of interracial fag porn?

kek

But Marxist theories DIDN'T work.

… Ever.

And when noted on that, the only excuse Marxists ever have are:
> that wasn't real Marxism
or

And that's just fucking stupid.

The rest of the world is tribal, bro, and Holla Forums is all about tribalism; what most would call identity politics.

Go ask China to stop looking after Chinese interests, and see how far you'll get.

Rousseau is full of shit though, and his ideas on the socio-politics are obsolete given all the new data we've received about genetics.

Except that's the exception.

Here's some of the rule.

Here's some more of the rule.

It's an abstraction the same way generally equilibrium in econ 101 was an abstraction. welcome to economics.

What you're describing is use value. Market value, while arbitrary, does exist, and is based off of many things. But if all else was equal, it would be determined by the amount of socially necessary labor time, (how much time on average it took to make it).

Wrong on both accounts.

Are you going to show every communist/socialist country which has slaughtered its people for no reason?

Wow Salty

wew
Get the fuck back on your containment board.

Sargon is a pretentious idiot drowning in his own ideology.

Marx's theory was about capitalism. Not what to replace it with.

The YPG has roughly 40,000 fighters.

I didn't realize the Rojavans considered themselves part of Holla Forums

Oh Jew.

The only value there is, really.
Market value is a fiction.
But 'it' has no inherent value, whatever 'it' may be - its value is determined by the individual.
If the individual deems it to have value to them, then it has value.

Again, you bring out the 'social necessity', while claiming it an abstraction which you've still failed to define, nor to instruct as to whom would determine what is or is not of 'social necessity'.

Value is a measure of desire vs cost, and that varies for every individual - if it didn't, trade wouldn't work… Yet, it does.

Yes, because you'd tell us if it were true, wouldn't you.
Who wouldn't trust a Gommie to tell the truth. ;^)

they can color it, it just has to be the color of natural hair. no bright poison colors.

you don't improve society, you destroy it. you replace it with a broken system and everyone is worse off. no one buys your socialist shit, which is why you have to subvert society and trick the population into doing what you want. if you want your socialist utopia so bad, go move to venezuela and work the fields.

They are ethno-nationalists you fucking silly kike, they are the types of people if white you would be crying about how nationalism is the preserve of scoundrels and muh diversity is strength.

The ypg are fighting right now in syria, kicking isis' ass

People can already get together and do that if they want. Or they can choose the easier way and just go work for someone else. If called economic freedom you fucktard.

Why bother?
When pitted against a competent force, Gommie invariably end up relying on sheer numbers, throwing people into the meat grinder and hoping the have more men (and/or more aid packages from capitalist countries).

40,000! Holy shit!
Are they all women?
Because, I mean, again we come back to that natural heirarchy thing, wherein every military organization on Earth that has tested the matter has found that women make inferior soldiers… Yet Gommies like to put them in uniform and march them around.
Its kinda cute, really.

Isn't the YPG also recieving aid from the US?
So… Another pseudo-Marxist faction which requires aid from the ebul capeetaleest dogs?
Cute.

Top Kek.

Well, that's good, that'd explain why none of the things which were founded on his ideals, with the intent of replacing capitalism, have succeeded, eh?

With the help of good ol' Capitalism!

Sorry Karl, the Americans have awesome guns!

Except he kind of did, but trying to second guess how history will unfold after capitalism

Marx's theory is a fanfiction of Hegel's introduction to the philosophy of history

Swedes hide their power level pretty well but it slips through for often these days.

Hotline Miami was made by two Swedes and the premise of the game was basically the precursor to RWDS

Wait, is this you?

That would explain a lot…

;^)

I'm pretty sure the workers were well paid.

When the gauntlet slips, i sincerely wish to see the swedish flag flying high over the killing fields.

She also got paid $600k a year as a "political consultant" for NBC.

archive.is/QSHat

But da woikahs didn't own da means of production der goy.

No, no, no goyim, trust us, it'll be betta wit da woikahs in chahj of dah means of production.

Trust us goy.
Marx dindu nuffin.

Read all the great Russian authors pre revolution, and they almost all have greasy Jew characters.

Also,
DAILY REMINDER
that the Gommie uprising which took Russia was fully funded by capitalist American Jews.

Gommies should say a prayer… Oh, wait, nevermind, uh…. Gommies should have a portrait of Jacob Schiff in their homes, so they can remember the Jew whose capitalist pursuits funded their uprising…. which was subsequently taken over by Jews, leading to war and degeneration of both culture and society… Until being defeated by capitalist American Jews.

Funny how that worked out, eh?

I wish these fuckiing fucktards would come up with their own arguments.

Real life

Chariman Nigger Cummings

Any suggestions?

I've been meaning to wet my beak a bit in the Ivan literati.

I've wanted a vive for a while, but I'm glad to hear my patience has kept me from making a costly mistake.

ROFL

Keep in mind that these are literally the Anthony Burch's of the web.

Didn't Bertrand Russell wrote something about bolshevism being a jewish movement?

ITT, thread derilement by either /commiepol/ or one of StoneTear's many minions.

Oh I didn't know kikes were going to go along with you shekel shakedown and not just take themselves and shit overseas.

You are the goodest of goys, Mr. Retardo.

Obviously Dostoevsky is the most entertaining, all his work is top notch, including the lesser read novels.

But from the period, Turanev, Gogol, Tolstoy, Bulgarin all portray the dishonesty of Jews in the folk literature.

Shows you don't know shit about work. Self made practically live at their workplace where they know if it fails they are fucked and are the main employee since anyone else costt overhead.

Go back to your board you fucking faggot

Here's a page from 2004 talking about using different lens to increase the FOV

web.archive.org/web/00000000000000/http://web.tiscali.it/ICS/vfx3d_fov_hack/vfx3d_fov_hack.htm

You can find posts on forums and discussion groups talking about this back when his balls hadn't dropped yet. Using a cheap display for a low-cost consumer device isn't some bright idea you come up with, it's obvious. This is like calling that clock boy a genius for inventing a clock. Palmer was at the right place at the right time with the right pitch. He didn't come up with or invent anything.

The GPL isn't some obscure license only freetards care about. Carmack released most of his work under it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_carmack#Open_Source_software

As it relates to an 'open VR platform' intended for developers to tinker with the incompatibility with one of the most popular software licenses out there for collaborative open-source projects is absurd. Even Razer and Valve are being more reasonable.

Well, technically that's true I guess, but not really. How new are you to imageboards, user? This is episode 1 in case you've never seen it before somehow.

that show is clearly related to anime.

well, one of those things is actually fun to play with

If DeviantArt tried to make one.

Nah, DeviantArt couldn't animate that well.

Been on imageboards for a long time and never seen that.
Looks like ironic meme shitposting in video form.

It's easy to miss if you never lurked weeaboo boards.

Turks here
we're slaughtering all the commies and atheists (including some of your most superior stocks) and we're not stopping.

Until the last commie accept the Truth and follow the sultan, all of you are in a path straight to the Hells!

that makes me sad

Ugly bulbous nose bitch
post tits or gtfo

twitter.com/StarFire2258/status/779421094771949568

check the media blitz on Palmer

ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8

Yep, strange isn't it

What's a "TV"?

Are there any non-weaboo boards?

It is a pretty old thing that doesn't get posted at all anymore.

They work for the millionaire, the VR masketta man

Wew lads. Praise be to Kek, we probably meme'd this into reality.

+0.10 shekels

facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209141115659366&id=1063830478

THE MADMAN

he's fighting back at the smear campaign

we're playing chess now

Checked. Palmer is a cool guy. The_Donald is marxist trash on par with KiA.

You're forgiven. For now.

Nice quads. Not so nice bending of the knee. Now they're going to double down on him.

It might be the best course of action, lolbertarians don't really get blacklisted in the tech industry and it looks like most of the stuff the girlfriend posted got purged.

Now that I think about it, the girlfriend barely containing her powerlevel is probably how they made the connection.
She retweeted a lot of screencaps from halfchan Holla Forums and I think even a few from here.

He's not his own boss like Trump. He works for Hill Shill extraordinaire Cuck Zuckerberg. He probably doesn't want to die.

Post yfw he supplies RWDS with VR training.

I think Palmer is trapped in a contract with Zuck to work on Oculus for a set amount of time, causing bad press would probably be a breach of contract leading to a lawsuit looking to extract a ton of shekels out of him.

Not VR but reminded me of this.

if he was a Holla Forumsack or even a Holla Forumstard then why did he sell to zuckerkike in the first place? people were throwing money at him before the kike stepped in.

did his girlfriend redpill him?

He's friends with Milo, he isn't redpilled.

account deleted

i know it's off-topic but I have to point it out

did anyonoe really think that pic would make VR look cool and exciting?

Pretty sure that was HW not Jewsh
It was during the inifnity next fundraising though, remember when "Tyrian Lannister" Donated $5k?

Yeah, likely the person

wait… who would have this many pics of her
a.stalker
b.he walks among us

THIS GUY IS SO BASED FUCK YES

but the jews are probably going to kill him for this so he better be strapped.

I thought Jewsh claimed that someone was offsetting the cost of Jim hosting us, someone with a lot of fucking shekels.

god I hope you're right. Multiple companies are investing in this bullshit and I would love to see them all get black eyes because of their hubris

hmmm, don't remember that
I just remember hotwheels mentioning a backer with a lot of shekels who can't be named, infact I think that was before Josh, Jim, etc. Would usually get a big bitcoin donation monthly.

wtf

wasnt there a vr dev on here awhile back talking about making a holohoax simulator based on actual survivor stories. at the end most people would have become redpilled as the scenarios would become more rediculous and out of sync with other perspectives in the same camp.

Last I checked every game's movement consisted of teleporting instead of actual true player controlled movement.

He's already apologized, like the chubby-faced pussy that he is.

Its because motion sickness happens with any kind of serious movement.

"I am deeply sorry"

What a fucking coward. They never learn. Apologizing to scumbag SJWs only puts blood in the water. Now they will go on a feeding frenzy.

That weakling is almost a billionaire. But he's afraid of nameless nobodies on Twitter. What is wrong with people?

Nah. It's ok. He'll vote for Trump. You have to be mentally retarded to vote for Johnson who's the worst libertarian candidate ever.

666th post get

Yea. He's just saying that.

Woah there MisterMetokur

I accept your compliment. Internet Aristocrat was right. He warned us, but we didn't listen. Why didn't we listen?

Cowardice has no bottom. SJWs will bitch and whine at him until he promises to donate money to Hillary. Then they'll bitch and whine at him even more until he does something worse. Maybe he'll fund Dindu Lives Matter. All because he is a coward scared of Twitter cyberbullies. Mark my words.

If I was him I'd donate 10k to BLM and 100k to Trump, niggers just want money, SJWs will have to fight the niggers for a Hillary donation.

You better mean 10,000 pieces of lead. For your sake.

Dumb pussy. He should know that apologising only makes things worse.

This guy deserves the shit coming his way now, he can fuck off.

On the Vive at least, as far as I know, most games give you the option of pointing and teleporting or using the thumb-pad to navigate. Also the Vive has roomscale so you can actually physically walk around a bit in at least some games, even if you teleport to move into that area. But for many if not all games you can teleport anywhere you could normally walk to if using traditional navigation, not just predetermined areas.

I wouldn't be surprised if they forced him to record on video him voting for Hillary, all the way to posting the ballot into the box, just to prove he didn't vote for Trump.

Because of you, I have been binge watching his new videos.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gizmodo-incites-harassment-on-female-gamergate-supporter-forces-her-off-twitter/12410/

Created (((minecraft)))?

(It doesn't)

Elaborate on what's wrong with minecraft?

Holla Forums said it's not good

also a lot of children play it.

Microsoft.

Thanks for correcting the record

This.

He did this entire horribly. He may have a good business sense but he fumbled his way through this, and responded a fucking day too late, long after the damage was done.

Now Reddit hates him for no reason, and they come here to complain. He should sue for libel if a paper claimed someone else to be him.

What a coward.

I'm pretty sure you faggots would say the same thing if your job was on the line. Give it a rest.

I wouldn't say I'm voting for Johnson though. That's just gay.

That's not the real issue here.

I didn't notice that part.

Guess it's time to throw him under the bus.

The Bilderberg's aim is to prevent another "Hitler" to gain power and destabilize the world.

MisterMetokur said nothing wrong.

I don't see how that post applies to me at all as I agree with it.

My main point is that his apology is doing more damage to him and us than anything.

The average normalfag is a sheep and they would be more swayed by a display of strength than by a compassionate gesture.

What would Trump have done in that situation? Certainly not that.

But anyways, i'm off to go jerk off a donkey into his girlfriends mouth, bbl.

So, is this the thing he funded?

I hate to break it to you user but that isnt high end, you just have a shitbox

He'll never make it.

read: the origin story of almost every Holla Forumsack

Wew it's like southpark

>tfw beaner trump supporter who lives in the US

Did she throw her phone off a bridge?

I am absolutely sure you are completely wrong about everything. Apologizing to SJWs scum makes it worse, not better. All he had to do was nothing. All he had to do was ignore Twitter for a week and fuck models in his mansion. But the dumb coward couldn't even do that. How can you not know that? You are too blue pilled for Holla Forums.

MOD PLEASE BUMPLOCK

Bump

WTF are you sperging about?

Al Bundy is the hero we deserve.

(((alt-right))) is trying to make useful idiots to work for them
this thread
and this tread
are both created by jews to boost their jew idols and (((alt-right))) faggotry

Hush, user, hush, they know what they're doing.
Never interrupt your enemies as they make a mistake

They seem to have this misconception that "working class" means high-school or lower education and all the men have the IQ of Fred Flintstone.

More like " anonymous posters annoyed by irrelevant spam".
I get it. his gf is hot. I understood that after the first 3 pictures. Now fuck off with that cunt and post something of relevance you pillock.

You dont need a phd in ee and 20 years slaving away at a fortune 500 company to get experience. In fact that shit is counter productive if your going to shake shit up. He had experience quite a bit of it in hacking hardware and displays and that is 90% of what was needed to do the oculus. It's really not that technically advanced project.

I remember that poor excuse of a meme from my first experiences with memes, on cancerbase back when I was an edgy liberal teenager idiot. In 2008.
God, those were dark times. Praise Kek for showing me the light.
Anyway, that's an old as fuck meme, unoriginal when it was first thought of, stillborn, no potential behind it. Extremely low energy.

The displays and other hardware had been around for five or six years before the oculus rift launched. Kickstarter had been big for even longer. No one else had 'come up' with the same pitch. There was ample opportunity and he was the one to put in the work and do it. And then it blew up far bigger than he had anticipated. (remember the original kick starter was just as a thing for tinkerers to toy with)

I Think he started out on the right track and got seduced by the cash, now he is trying to use that cash to fund interests contrary of his jewish overlords. If I was palmer I don't know what I would have done differently. Also I hope some competitor to oculus wins out that drm shit is cancer. But it doesn't matter to Palmer he already cashed out.

Oy vey!

Pikmin can only dream of having such advanced AI.

Using crowd funding yes, we're in agreement asides for who really created the pitch;

I see this ridiculous fable about Palmer everywhere, that he was truly devoted to VR but sold out after his crowd funding campaign became a success. The people he worked with to create the Kickstarter were people like Brendan Iribe. His career consists of co-founding startups to sell to larger tech conglomerates, this is the third time he's done this. He wasn't brought on by accident and he was the CEO of Oculus before the Facebook acquisition for a good reason.

Most modern Silicon Valley startups aren't interested in selling a product or making a profit their only goal is to create a brand that will gain media attention and be bought out by a tech conglomerate. Youtube, Instagram and Flickr are good examples. Twitter is rumoured to be accepting bids, it still never made any money to this day. Oculus belongs in this category of tech company.

I'm truly torn on the lucky Palmer situation. On one hand, I want to stand behind and back the right of someone to want to MAGA.

On the other hand, the oculus rift is overpriced tech, owned by skype-book, that collects and sells your data and nothing of value is lost.

puts on tinfoil

Smart money says Skyperberg set up his own guy to take the fall. Oculus has been in hot water since Cuckerberg bought it and the price was $800.00.

The Zuck doesn't want FB to be associated with a company failing the moment Zuck wants to buy. That could ruin ALL future prospects if FB has that rep. He would rather eat a short term loss and blame poor sales of Oc-Rfit on Trump supporting co-founder guilty of wrong think, then have to publicly admit his brand is cancer and will kill anything it buys that isn't a shitty app or website.

(It's not the first time Zuck has used media as his bitch and spin his bullshit for him. Remember all those possitive stories about how Zuckerberg gave away 98% of his wealth, when in reality he was sheilding it in a tax-free "non-profit" shell corp his wife runs?)

How could I ever haev doubted

the Shitposting Illuminati is real

The Oculus brand is doing fine, it wasn't bought for the high end VR enthusiast market but for mobile and wearables. They don't care if it flops with PC gamers as that's a very small market and it's currently a pathetic joke as shown in this video . Most of their ongoing R&D efforts for VR is in video. When Facebook shows off VR it's with Samsung devices not Oculus.

It turns out that Facebook used the Burson Marsteller PR firm to attack Google Glass and came up with and spread the slur 'glasshole' around. Their main concern is seeing the Google Play Store becoming the biggest platform for VR media. Which has already happened with Google Cardboard. Patents for VR might become a hot commodity in a few decades as well depending on how widespread augmented reality and virtual reality becomes.

Makes you wonder who is spreading this news and why, there are many different players. I'm still going with this being a failed attempted at making Palmer a figure in the 'alt-right' spun a week later by the same press that already made him an icon for VR. When r/the_donald still wanted nothing to do with him he gave a bullshit apology. The only thing I do believe from that apology is his 'NimbleRichMan' account on reddit was never used by him personally. Same with Milo saying an intern posted there with his account. Had things gone differently they'd say it was them.

Gravity works though.

WEW LAD

new oc