WEBM THREAD

WEBM THREAD

Post Holla Forums-related webms, funny videos, music, historical footage, stuff Ben Garrison would post, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2lQMSpU6DfHUYYVXWMO93Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eyQVTJG9Xo8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Believer_(film)
genius.com/Mike-david-untitled-buzzfeed-project-lyrics
youtu.be/wKHp05OZaYc
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA&list=PL-edc4nsbneXvnDvTsnDYlF7hip2OVdPU
youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=sH2uoVDjZOg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlOW6vhZlC_7pCv6mDPwXodrBtpUa7sCA
youtube.com/watch?v=KyCp0uDcUV8
youtube.com/watch?v=hvuGiIe69DQ
archive.is/RADOR
amazon.com/Tito-Rise-Fall-Yugoslavia-Richard-ebook/dp/0786701919/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475481686&sr=8-1&keywords=biography tito
youtu.be/rYF7opH-9do?t=25m2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/channel/UC2lQMSpU6DfHUYYVXWMO93Q

Best redpill on native americans that exists.

There was a webm that was posted recently of a female reporter who thought it was a good idea to stand with a swarm of nignogs and she gets pulled away by the raging nigger current under a bridge. I would like that please.

This is the closest thing I have atm

Yeah this is what I was thinking about.

Alpha white man vs. Beta libshit reporter

What was that? a baby?

This man is now dead

Do you have the video of him talking about the Kol Nidre?

bad audio sync

Why does he always sound like he's trembling, on the verge of crying?

Is he that worked up over reality? All he's doing is name-calling, he's not once pointed out how our memes against him are untruths. He showed his true colors when he started to attack Trump, and further solidified them when he went on a crusade for that retarded bitch who claimed Trump's men assaulted her. Fuck off Ben, before you showed up I still had fantasies of "the one good Jew" but now I can see it really is in your blood to be the snake in the grass.

Source of this? It's rare to see a bit of history without the constant oppression Olympics.

Get the part where he talks to Merchant about David Irving.

Norm is full redpill, there's no denying that.

Was some Showtime movie or something in the 90s.

This is what makes me love JFK so goddamn much.

George S. Patton on the jews and the Germans.

This will make you realize why Trump mentions Patton all the time.

End Times

Ultra-Rare Sam Hyde

mfw i was born 100 km away from where those events took place

Young Sam Hyde

This is how you get girls

Should be in here
youtube.com/watch?v=eyQVTJG9Xo8

Cuckatino

Fuck off.

any more of that

maybe?

I fucking love waffles now.

pretty lady for the dubs

That is so satisfyingly beautiful.

Enoch Powell

I believe it's called Holla Forums bump extended.

flood detected post discarded

that's a declaration of war

wow that made me angry

Anyone recognize the background music?

A E S T H E T I C

This has been posted here a million times before but I don't care

THE LIMIT IS 12MB

off to a great start

This clip from the Democrat convention always makes me kek

Post some clips of your own then, dipshit

Wasn't he getting ready for John Wick in this one? Kinda excited for John Wick 2.

I'm looking forward to that one, also

I hope he didnt eat the cupcake they gave him afterwards

I kinda respect Keanu, he might be in (((Hollywood))), but at least he's not nofunz like (((Liam Neeson))), who killed his career when he came out as hating guns, even though those movies brought him so much money.

i cant stop laughing, jesus

Yeah, Keanu seems like a normal dude who just happens to be a movie star.

wtf i love waffles now

"operation wetback"

He's a real Aryan bean

can someone post the one with trump where his face goes all wavy while some monk chants, and jeb bush tries to talk but there's just some gargled tortured scream?

its a music webm but its fucking hilarious

THIRD ONE FAM

OFF BY ONE

Mongolian throat singing, and scroll up lazy nigger.

go home normie

why is it that when I save the mongolian throat singing one, that it wont save the audio with it? when it plays, there's no audio

yet, my other webms save fine

What a fucking shame, at least the merchants are aware of the trend.

only normalfags use normie, normalfag

Says the faggot who cant dubs

i have my moments

source on 1st

2/10

them some big number goy you'll have to pay extra shekels for that

sounds like normie kike talk to me

have some cancer

Couldnt load spring
Here:

haha you ran dry, jew

yes im a jew hahaha gib all your shekels goy

you just got caught, kike

doesn't matter you can't stop me goy!!!

Get even more hype, because that webm is him training for Wick 2.

well will you look at that

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, THE JEW HAS BEEN REVEALED

shit i didn't know i was jewish, honest goy

source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Believer_(film)

Holy shit. The guy who wrote and directed it has the last name of Bean.

Now that you know you must do the right thing and kill yourself

but shit man, after all that I'm gonna need to lie down…

RWDS

nah i suddenly have the urge to become an investment banker and donate to hillary clinton's campaign g'night goy

I don't know either but it sounds like the guy who sang this too. Anyone else know who he is?

Holy Kek Trump is one step away from promoting eugenics.

Holy fuck. Yes.

Also, closest thing I could find to a source;

genius.com/Mike-david-untitled-buzzfeed-project-lyrics

What is heppen in 2nd webm?

Hillary spills her spaghetti and loses the election in one video

Probably the most disturbing thing I have ever seen.

Sounds like I'm just overhearing some cunt talking on the phone. Good speech hillary.

fuck, their propaganda is good.

that's a fucking nauseating overuse of that transition. every fucking two seconds? made my eyes hurt just to look at it, would have been much more effective if the video editor had calmed down with that.

They don't, they're not that stupid.

What anime is the music from? It's on the tip of my tongue

Soviet forces on wooden rafts/boats trying to cross a marsh while getting pounded with explosive anti-tank cannon rounds by ace pilot Hans-Ulrich Rudel.

This is sad to me, and it makes perfect sense that he was ousted. He spoke too much truth.

I fear for the future of Iran. Once a peaceful country, it has been poisoned by fundamentalist Islam. It is a beautiful country and the seat of the great Persian civilization–not like the shitholes of Afghanistan and Iraq.

I don't know. That Islam is the reaction to the creeping moral relativism of liberalism that many here are upset about in the West today.

Powerful stuff, to know he was arrested for this. 1984 lives.

I disagree. When the Shah was ousted, the US installed a fundamentalist Islamic government in order to access the region's oil. Just look at how Iranian women dressed before the Islamic revolution. Now it is law that women must wear hijab. Fortunately, Iranians are notoriously precocious for Muslims, and Iranian women often show their hair while wearing hijab. It's still better than Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, but it's much worse off than it was.

Thefuck is this reverse-reality bullshit from?

East Prussia confirmed for rightful Baltic clay

Watching Hungary nuked into pieces is fucking painful! Why frogs? Not the burgers, not even the brits wanted that shit!

WHY DID YOU GIVE IN TO THE VENGEFUL JEWS?

I think you have it backwards. The US installed the Shah as an ally for US and British oil companies and the Islamic Revolution was a reaction to this and his liberalism. That's why Iran has been an enemy of the US since then and why they encouraged Saddam to go forward with the terrible Iran-Iraq war.

That's not to say that the Shah was completely controlled.

Please provide supporting evidence.

Based Yew

It was a South African filming crew in Egypt, during their "revolution"

She wasn't raped, but she was gang-groped.

The other two got away lightly when they were rescued by a group of Copts if I'm remembering correctly.

Au contraire, if Iran is poisoned by anything it's secularism. Iran is a case in point of the danger of institutionalising morality.

respect for guns and roses just increased

Looks like a kike to me

Jews Rock!

Whats the song played in Trump Cucks Cleveland. I've heard it zillions of times before but could never figure out the name

Can someone who knows classical music give me source of this piece?

Requesting the webm of black-and-white footage of a guy presenting Freemason handsigns

Get your jewdar re-calibrated.

What's the song name?

Is that sam hyde?

That's a damn fine quote…

The jew from red bar radio.

thanks user

yes

Great Redpill m80. Everyone should have this 1

Who is this?

song name? plz

Made this a couple of months ago before the size limit was increased.

saved

then you're a newfag and have no idea what you're talking about

Gonna be listening to this for the rest of the day…

Does 4cuck have webms with sound yet?

Well damn, I wasn't aware that the size limit had been increased. The size limit is 10MB now, anons.

my shazam tells me it's
Celtic Winter (Album Intro) - Graveland

It's actually 12 MB, soon to be 14 then 16

beutiful, reminds me of this Sako ad
sorry for not having a weebum tbqh

with leftist you never know where their limits are for getting triggered, getting ptsd, shitting their pants or suiciding themselves

for all we know that WiiU-game-tier clown music might cause nightmares to them

LOLOLOLOL

WTF EVER

THANK YOU FOR DEFENDING US BARBARA SPECTRE

It really exposes the diseased mind of The Kike. They are admitting to engineering European Genocide because we aren't kissing their feet enough.

I love it.

Holy Shit
I think I figured out why our meme magic is so powerful

I just bust a gut laughing at an old jeb webm, and it got me thinking about how everything seems to be going our way in the election.

For those who don't know:
In sigil magick, you charge a sigil with energy.
Many people use sexual energy to charge the sigil, and the moment of ego loss allows the symbol to impress itself on the subconscious.

When we watch for example the Trump debate webms, some of which are laugh out loud funny, we impress the images and ideas/ memes, via the laughter.
Instead of sexual energy to charge the sigil/ meme, like a bedroom wizard, it is the energy of laughter/ humour that we are using, and it is apparently VERY effective.

Same thing with memes in general.
If something generates a REAL gut splitting, laugh out loud moment, you have the same loss of ego and energy release as an orgasm that can be used for magic, but FAR more often, and by more people.

THIS is why it seems like the tide is turning, laughter combined with memes is POWERFUL MAGIC, perhaps even more powerful than the sacrificing/ bloodletting demon summoning type.

More? This makes me feel things in my dick I've never felt before

Yes, that is my favourite Reagan speech also

MFW Andrew Jackson was a Free Mason…

Hapas; not even once.

Amazing… I can't believe I haven't heard this. Definitely gonna upload

Oh no do we really have Poland to thank for repelling the mongol hordes?

I know it's good goyish because of the fellating of militarism but It's good nonetheless.

Is Mike David Jewish? Why am I reading that in the comments?

He's an ultra orthodox jew

Polan saved Vienna from becoming Constantinople 2.0 and defeated the Red Army during the interwar period while outnumbered. I don't know the specifics around the Mongols though.

Just got done on this OC I have been working on, so no webm yet, but I wanted to create a tribute to the memes on this site, although you won't see everything, it was just the stuff that came to my head.

pls no bully

Humor has always been our strength. Humor flanks mental barriers which opens people up to otherwise off-limits thinking.

I MOTHER FUCKING LOVE DON PENA.

It's really common to the losing side to be quite hypocritical.
This happens all the time. But I think there are very few things as respectable as a person who recognize and is not ashamed of a fair fight even if the result is a lost.

this will remain one of the best webms I've ever fucking seen.

I love how all their propaganda just makes people want to vote for him even more.

0:36 in the first webm, dumb fuck doesn't even realize there was a two year gap between the Lusitania sinking and the US declaring war on Germany.

I will never not love this webm.

Fucking based.

I miss Fitz so much.

Fucking insane. Those evil suburban white gang members doing knockout initiations again.

Dies Irae in Requiem, by Mozart.

London 2016

Does anyone have the Chinese Escalator WebMs?

I'm quite glad I don't.

Even though chinks are soulless subhuman scum I don't really enjoy the sight of escalators chewing up humanoids.

I'll just leave this here.

You're driving me fucking insane man. It's familiar as hell but I can't for the life of me place where that theme's from. All I know is that's not originally an orchestrated piece. It follows rock structure and convention. Hopefully someone chimes in with a match for both our sakes.

Get that youtube shit out of here faggot, this is a WEBM tread.

Poland and their heavy cavalry proving too much of a bother forced the mongols to go through Hungary, which put them at a great disadvantage. Mongols graze their horses on grasslands whereas Europeans feed theirs with oats. Hungarian terrain greatly reduced the self sufficiency of the Orda.

Hungarians also refused to fight the Mongols, retreating to mountaintop fortresses the lightly equipped steppe warriors were not outfitted to engage. (their Chinese siege engineers were elsewhere, they had the technology to take down any fortress on paper, but taking that talent all the way to the mountainous reaches of Eastern Europe was something they didn't do.

Mongols were called off not because of a defeat but internal politics and they didn't return because the Magyars and the Poles were just too much of a hassle. Polan stronk.

shame she's a psycho whore

Basic principles of hand-to-hand combat:
1. Be aggressive
2. Keep your eyes on the opponent
3. Distract the opponent
4. Disable or be disabled

I see what you do I keep on my way through
I'll see what you'll be, what you'll do

5. Vary the attack to fit the situation
6. Turn the defense into an unrelenting attack
7. Feel superior to the opponent, regardless of the latter's size or the evidence of strength

I see what you do I keep on my way through
I'll see what you'll be, what you'll do

You know you will have little time to stop and think,
when engaging in hand-to-hand combat.
Therefore, your actions must be automatic.
Remember, attack aggressively, with one purpose in mind: To kill.

that sheer animal fear in his eyes

Just got done making some OC marking one year since the migrant crisis went mainstream, wanted to do something completely different than the other videos (which are pretty high energy) and slow it right down.

No webm yet unfortunately as I am shit at converting from mp4 to a webm that is a decent size.

It's worse than that, it's a profound inner weakness, a dirtiness, that the goon social front shields.

They make their decisions in absolutes, but it's always just a gamble on their social ranking. The snarkiness and 10-layered sarcasm is just a guard dog for their paper-thin identities. Their affinity for constructing admiration-based hierarchies and fawning over "verbal ownage" is the ultimate signal of just how emotional and fragile they are.

I haven't gone to SA since 2006, but I can see those goonposts everywhere I go. Spoiled rich shits mixed with imagination-impoverished college sophists, the lot of them.

fug wrong tab

somebody post the webm version of this one

youtube dot com slash watch?v=XvyRIgPImOY&ab_channel=JimBoonie

That's the Teutonic Order

poor jeb!

Prussians were originally a Baltic tribe, they got crusaded and completely assimilated by german crusaders til 18. century. There are still living "prussians" today who consider themselves balts and study prussian language, religion and culture, they even reconstructed the old-prussian language for modern day use sometime in the 80ies, but no one really gives a fuck.

ya got sauce on that?

he's right though.

cant find it, but ive seen a video where she admits to scamming retarded pollacks for money

Fucking niggers. All of my fucking rage.

Fresh bread coming through.

Actual footage of a kike kevteching on television!

Fresh OC for you niggers.

I tried to webm it, but mine came out horribly.

youtu.be/wKHp05OZaYc

*kvetching

Thanks for the correction. I can't make sense of their hacking noises that they call a language.

Where is the kvetching?

Did you miss the jew producer running out to shut down the Hitler suggestion?

That's not kvetching, that's SHUTTING IT DOWN.
Still funny though.

lower res

That is the "Goy Guide to World History" with Michael Jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA&list=PL-edc4nsbneXvnDvTsnDYlF7hip2OVdPU

I don't know why I didn't name it shutting it down or something along those lines. Thanks for the tips user. That video was more of a proof of concept that I could make a webm/mp4 and make it small enough to post.

I can feel my body shutting down. It is a good cancer. Goodbye, Holla Forums.

Thanks bruv

I really hope that in the coming age of nationalism that people aren't afraid of conquering and re-evaluating borders. the static nature of the new millennium is pitiable.

the Summer one is from Spirited away

cop points gun at guy already running away and thinks hes going to stop lol, This cop needs to save that crazy for niggers.

WHAT IS THIS FROM??!?!!?

ah i remember now.

autumn is from howls moving castle

OC, rate.

So what? It's where I'm able to gain the most exposure for my work.

Bill Cooper. Remember the name.

Anyone have a better version?

lol
heil h.264

dudes wanted to beat shit out of him but he took a knife

is that fucking spyro 2?
man I haven't played that in ages

Wait… "It's like if you are a Mexican you have the innate propensity to be an illegal"

Well, I hear it whistle. This guy's a genius.

Molly = Kane

Is that Lia in there? Is there a video where she isn't in?

Rate my OC

WHAT IN THE FUCK

you and me both; I didn't see that one at first

Love the choice of music.

The flag on the wall should give you an idea.

Is there a spring one as well?

Made this video way back when being inspired by Zimmerman one. Didn't do anything with it until recently when I finally decided to shorten & convert it to webm.

found this on the community forum, pic related

That was pretty good

Wherever you may rest, fear not old man, the legacy of your words will carry on, we will make sure of that.

No more european voices shall be silenced.

why are all of you burgers horribly retarded and know nothing about races

why is this man not the Pope?
polite sage for off-topic

Something clicked.

Guys, i think the fema camps were never meant for us…

noice

Maddox fag btfo

FBI bust democratic national convention

maximum kek

KEK

You have to imagine, that when she says 'if youre doing it that way, you cannot win, you can't …' - that she is SCARED to the bone about whats in store for her and her people. She's famous television moderator or whatever and she knows what's going on, shes been pushing their agenda or whatever and hes guilty as fuck.

This is so well done.

Great work

are these the actual real subtitles?

Because post-Vatican 2 Catholicism is cucked to hell, and I don't know if we can ever recover.

This would be perfect if the joke segment was

Hamas is superior in all ways

on /gif/ I think

whats the name of this guy?

Hillary Clinton on the Zach Galifianakis show. It's worth the watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

sup Holla Forums

Just started making webms. Conan is Holla Forums as fuck so I made a 5 minute vid of it. It is split up in two.

Let me know what you think.

check out Right Wing Death Squad Entertainment.
he made it.

do Jews name all their children Satan.. kek

GOY VERSUS JEW DANCE OFF

wew lad

This one just came out.

Babylon was cucked a long time before Vatican II happened.

KANE LIVES

The Pope must have a good heart and a good mind. Being the head of an entire religion is a station that must combine both religious piety with political shrewdness. I think that Francis has a good heart, but a weak mind. I think the man in that webm has a good mind, but I can't say anything for his heart without a great deal more evidence and research.

Choosing a Pope is a very difficult ordeal. I'm not convinced they got it right the last few times either. Maybe there ought to be years where there simply is no Pope at all, for lack of truly qualified candidates.

She sounds South African

Why was McFag and HomoJew in this video?

Natt is a damn autist but sometimes hes fun

I really like this one

When did the files size go up? What's the cap now?

What do you have on Mother Teressa? I can't find any evidence she was pozzed, at worst her lack of demeanor caused this whole mess to cascade into what it is now.

Not bad. But you should expand upon it; show how the allies waged war upon Germany and destroyed it; show how the National Socialists fought to protect their homeland.
Show the destruction of Germany post-war and the Berlin wall.

Fuck why does this sound so familiar…

Heil Hitler, dubs of truth.

Enjoy

WEW

Where is that taken from?
Also, nice dubs

Thanks for bringing back memories.

The last time I watched that movie was when I played snes I remember it was like 30 years ago. A young white man who has seen his father decapitated goes on a Iron pill quest to avenge his father, to rescue a qt and ultimately conquer a voodoo cult leader nigger worshipping Set the snake god, and also responsible for the filtth of this society.

Definitely a recommended watch. I'm talking about the first one, idk about the others.

Saved btw

Network, 1976

The limit is 12 MB

forgot weebum

wew

why did those tanks flare up like that before exploding? was their fuel hit or something?

Is that OC? Excellent.

For some reason I can't find the song name by searching lyrics. Name?

search for "/TrumpGen/ anthem" to find on youtube, and the song is from Rational Youth - the man in grey, from the 80s. They did some real nice pieces back then. In the context of recent meme magic they make a lot of sense, western man for example

chemical warheads designed to melt through the armor before detonating

either it was water, or they were pouring the petrol into the radiator

What's the case name?

No, those aren't chemical fucking warheads.

That's what's called a cook off, also sometimes an ammo rack. When a shell penetrates a tank's armor in such a way as to ignite another shell held in reserve inside a chain reaction begins in which the rest of the munitions then ignites and cooks off until nothing is left but a burned out husk.

Too lengthy for a WebM.

all my wats

They like to act like animals, so we should treat them like animals.

High on cold meds and sleep deprivation, I can only smile at the soft tones that make up the music that plays in the background of these weird people.

lovely

visited many dictators, admitted she didn't believe, kept ill people without medicine, prayed for them instead

Pretty good.

wut

Fucking feels bro, I was not prepared

from their wikipedia

Checked

Kek really is a spirit, this resurgence of rage has been foretold by decades.

No one was looking in the right places.

Praise him.

Fucking kill yourself, goon

Bumping for glorious thread with some webms

I hate to fucking ask this, but how is IronMarch? The site seems decent and the people seem pretty set on fighting for a cause, but it screams honeypot imo

If you have ever wondered who those JIDF and CTR shills are in real life. Anyone surprised? Yeah, me neither.

Made this in a couple of minutes

God that was satisfying to watch

I know its been posted here countless times before, but every user needs to watch this

This nigga knows what's up

nobody should be fulled ???
wtf ???

not saved.

that robot one is 5/10, would've been 10/10 if it was jeb

i'll make one later today

the fuck is he on about, he's the transgender degenerate

Why can't we have gorgeous women like her in America? Turn me on with the pure talent and sound of your voice, gtfoh with your slut walks and dike ways. Have some respect America.

"You will die and go to hell, everyone of you will be lost." at 4:08 aproximately
Fucking based, these arrogant apes would be great cannon fodder in my honest opinion. I strongly hope I can be the one bombing and hunting them one day.

thanks glen tennis

sauce?

this was enjoyable. any more of these for other countries?

Get your head examined

anyone have this without the faggot normie edit?

anyone have the full size version of that Hitler webm?

at first I thought this was just some edgy liberal hipster faggot but he really reminds me of Sam Hyde. anyone know if this guy is part of MDE?

yeah they have them on /gif/, I still go there regularly for ylyl threads. they've been decent for the past few months but just yesterday there was an abundance of leftists crying about Trump with their typical "bigot racist WW3 he must be stopped at all costs" rhetoric

that would require dissolution of the UN, at which point it would be a 3 way between the US, Russia and China. not that I don't have faith in the US but I really don't want countless American soldiers and civilians to die. just let the Africans battle it out with the Pajeets and other sand niggers

yeah, that's why I especially love the webm of the russian girl singing. pretty and a magical voice. the crimea girl playing piano is nice too

In case anyone's still interested

Mike David -The (Before Ya) Die 2013 EP

Recently turned neet, feels kinda weird… at least I made a funny webm enjoy my OC

… i actually feel bad for the guy, he was always behind his brothers shadow. Probably got bullied in school too.

Also i know its edited, but is that real? Did he really make fun of him on stage? LOL

I'll need some Hi Quality source

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Requesting webms of the full video set

/r/ing the oligarkh forgive us bombing webm

somebody post the Hillary laughing webm that was like 3rd in this thread. i think it was called hilaryisevil.mp4 its been deleted off the internet

t. mongoliod

Someone just got finished watching Fight Club.

same thing happens when you replace with white with american

This just further proves my theory that Mad Max isn't so much taking place in the post-apocalypse future of australia but just a slice of life documentary of what's happening on the interior away from the coastal cities.

fake and gay.

Fresh

kek
how the fuck didn't i notice this?

In some ways this is hilarious and in others it is rather sad.
While they're all horsefucker and tumblr retards I don't think anybody should be ripped off if they pay for a product or service.
I do hope at least some small percentage learned a lesson about the little fantasy world replacement of reality they thought they were living in.

Friends and I Saw them at the Wonder Ballroom back in 2011. Great show.
webm unrelated.

1996 was really that long ago?

Wow…

That is Sam Hyde after he transitioned into a woman named "Jennifer Aniston".
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

I think that's an edit of "The Lion" or a similar video. youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

here's the full webm, found it in a Holla Forums webm thread

that's awesome, thanks for the full sauce

saved user. I needed this.

this one is better

Ears look different but maybe that's time difference. Kid is totally a faker. I hear that is par for the course with muzzies

HE JUST KILLED HIS WHOLE RACE
KEK DEMANDS IT

/r/ing the webm where Israel is nuked in some vidya

some user needs to splice that together with the video of niggers burning cats or kicking cats

Second that, great idea!

reagan is such a cuck

I was there for that. I never thought I would see the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=sH2uoVDjZOg

GOCK

nihil sub sole novum

She's from south africa you retard.

Never forget
Never forgive

Hello, follow Christian Nationalist

Pretty good, user.

What music did you use?

LOL

cute porker

Music source?

music source?

Damn, you can hear her pussy juices sloshing on the phone.

I talk to my grandmother about Trump all the time. She and my grandfather are diehard Republicans and when she and I are alone, she always, for some reason tells me how handsome and charismatic Trump is.

It's great when I visit her down in Florida. My grandparents live in this senior citizen resort/neighborhood/gated community and one literally every lawn, there's a Trump/Pence sign. All the old folks, many of them long-time vets, sit in the hot tubs talk politics and fucking despise Hillary Clinton and worship the fuck out of Trump.

feelsgoodman

i honestly thought he was talkign about goyims being killed by jews every holidays.. but nah, its the usualy whining

WTC7 – This is an Orange

PULL IT

oc

The man Alex Jones handlers had killed after he exposed Alex for what he really was.

Spanitard here, what do you think about this OC?

The rat faced guy at the end is Pablo Iglesias, leader of a popular (but thankfully in decay) very left wing party, he appears in Soros' papers as an ally in the european parliament. At the beginning he talks about increasing inmigration so they can work here, all while we have 6 million unemployed.

Nigger logic.

"Audiophile" equipment is such a crock of shit. You drop 4/5 figures and all you're likely to get is slick marketing and shitty Chinese drivers.
There's good stuff too but the markups on everything make it a terrible value anyways

Search "mom and baby" - almost all white, because white is the default.

When you specify "white mom and baby" google (intelligently) assumes something other than the default, i.e. a white mom with a non-white baby or father.

Because "american" is part of the phrase "african american"

Search:
and it's weird results but no blacks

Its from one of these videos by spoken knight ministries

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlOW6vhZlC_7pCv6mDPwXodrBtpUa7sCA

Nice work user. Have you uploaded it to YouTube or BitTube.co ? What is the title of the video?

that's the name of the original yt video

The cost of illegal immigration in the USA is estimated to b $113 billion; even if the wall only decreased illegal immigration by 25% it would still be paying for itself. You could just as easily include other measures to catch people overstaying their visas as well; the wall is not mutually exclusive.

The simple truth is that these people have broken the law; and the laws have to be enforced whether you like it or not.

how?

tfw your waffles will never be good enough for Trump.

I'm looking for a certain webm, if anyone has it. It's basically "Holla Forums in a nutshell" and in the beginning and end has Bill Whittle talk about political incorrectness and it shows typical images of redpills, hitler, common core, degeneracy, that sort of stuff while some electronic(?) music plays with Hitler saying "Deutschland, Deutschland"

Quints for fedora zombie apocalypse

…an oldie, but still funny

That girl in number 2 is red pilled as fug

you wouldn't happen to know the song source would you? I've heard it before, probably on UKF Dubstep, I just don't remember the name, it was so long ago

It's the total amount of benefits they take out minus the total amount of tax they pay.

If you wanna join something, Identity Europa is the one to do. Be wary, you usually have to do a skype interview to join.

I had an idea for some OC but I'm not any good at editing so my content wouldn't be very good. If any any user with some free time would want to shill this into reality, please feel free to take all credit. My thought is taking song related and mixing it with footage of Illary in her lunacy, Possibly focus on the lyrical content:

I wanna be sedated
Nothing to do, no where to go o,
I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair, get me to the show
Hurry hurry hurry, before I go loco
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my toes
Oh no oh oh oh oh
Twenty twenty twenty four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothing to do, no where to go o,
I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair, get me to the show
Hurry hurry hurry, before I go loco
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my toes
Oh no oh oh oh oh
Ba ba baba, baba ba baba, I wanna be sedated
Ba ba baba, baba ba baba, I wanna be sedated

video related.

This music covers the best part of the video, which is her ungodly scream of a soul trapped in eternal agony as a cop lightly brushes away a balloon bopping his visor.

Josh sounds hilarious

Do Russian cops really have whips? Fuck I love Russia more every day.

Salt in the wounds I think. In any case it's from Pendulum's Immersion album for sure.

kek has blessed us today.

Death to fedoras

This is an easily spreadable redpill for normalfags

Meant to say "digestible" but spreadable works too.

Thanks user

Does anyone have a similar one about white genocide with Buffalo Springfield in the background?

Identity Europa is the biggest honeypot, there was a thread a few days ago. They require a ton of extremely personal information and it is stored openly and unsecured on their servers.

Also there's the usual rumors of the founder being a kike or other unsavory stuff but every group I've seen has these accusations leveled against their leaders so I don't think it's anything unique to IE.

From the soundtrack of Love & Mercy.

Howl's Moving Castle.

holy fucking kek, what's the souce

Is Norm the only Holla Forums approved comedian?

is this… normal behavior where ever this is filmed in?

Ha ha. That's a really funny video. Nothing like that would ever happen, so it's funny. hahahahha.

Just a band I'm fond of, from The Netherlands called 'Ambrozijn'

I've listened to a lot of folk music from across Europe and it has more similarities worth nothing than differences worth noting. Not saying that different cultures are not worth distinguishing.

This video shows them live, no good audio here but watch the crowd, all white doing a dance like they never forgot how to together

youtube.com/watch?v=KyCp0uDcUV8

Here's a song from them (atypical) in English and generally north american style folk music

youtube.com/watch?v=hvuGiIe69DQ

Just search for "ambrozijn" on youtube and enjoy. None of the tracks have a lot of views but it's really exceptionally good music overall, totally underrated apparently. Not even sure how I found it as a burger. I just try to share

I do not know if they are cucks but due to the low popularity and general folk theme I do not even want to know. It seems to all be dank if you listen to the music

The difference between pathological altruism between men and women is so big __

Somebody tell me what the lyrics in this song mean. I don't even know the language, Flemish?

This is why the happening is inevitable and expected immediately after Trump takes office.

Even though he became a face in the end I actually doubt he is dead. It was a strategic decision

yeah, he's known for that

why the fuck do they all have white shirts though

Not quite my tempo.

Evangelion? duh

Ukraine?

Huh, I thought I understood the concept of a currency backed by the labor of the people to mean that an economy without usury could only generate wealth through labor; I didn't realize they literally sat down and made a one-for-one trade for a mark's worth of work done.

What the hell is this from? I have a minute long version of it. The filename when I saw it posted was "pistondance" but that has led me to nothing.

SHADILAY

From a movie "Bespredel"

>archive.is/RADOR

I've seen this before but I shed a tear every time. We need positive propaganda like this to go with the negative propaganda so people can see the light at the end of the tunnel if we fight.

2nd and 3rd fucken saved

Holy fucj, what game is this, user?

wew

Don't lump all salesmen in with kikes. Jews would take over companies to corrupt information, but the stagnation Jobs talks about would happen even with good, upstanding white businessmen. It's more a statement about monopoly than it is sales.

wew

Got anymore S.T.A.L.K.E.R webms?

FUCKING CHECKED M8

I was digging through WEBM Threads to find this and it happens to be the last one on here. What luck

HEIL

I only posted it because I never see it posted anymore. It is a good one.

Why did they delete the Bill Cooper video

Where's a good place I can read up on what happened in serbia/bosnia

This Biography of Tito is okay

amazon.com/Tito-Rise-Fall-Yugoslavia-Richard-ebook/dp/0786701919/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475481686&sr=8-1&keywords=biography tito

Might be able to find it at your library, that's where I got it.

BBC has a documentary called "The Death of Yugoslavia" that some consider unbiasedish. I wouldn't go that far but if you watch it knowing that it's from the BBC it's alright for a beginner. It's available online in complete, probably youtube too

And no matter which source you go to, one of the sides or the other will consider it biased.

The BBC docu is neat because video. For the time, the breakup and wars was groundbreaking with the amount of television psyopery involved. Really still exceptional

Keanu actually has something of a tragic past.

Single mother upbringing, dyslexia, and lost a good friend when he was a young man. He got married a little late, if I recall, but the relationship dissolved after his wife had a stillborn child pretty common these days, unfortunately. She died in a car crash some time later, basically crushing him.

A year after the death of his ex-wife, he starred in The Matrix and things started improving for him ever so slightly.

Motherfucker still spent two-thirds of the money he got for Matrix trilogy on surprise bonuses for the makeup and special effects teams.

Bump. /r/ing the SNK Trump vid.

isn't he in a relationship with some tranny?

bump

What the fuck is this?

is she intentionally pressing her boob on that guitar? Thats guitar rape. That isn't funny. as a self identified cis gendered base guitar i don't like this one bit. there's an epidemic of human on guitar violence that has gone back centuries. delete this video.

What the source on this? It looks staged

I refuse to believe the common nigger have any opinion on jews besides "they has the money and shit"

Its from a documentary made by an israeli jew

youtu.be/rYF7opH-9do?t=25m2s
here is the timestamp for the bit with the negroes

no idea

So smooth and catchy. I found myself closing my eyes and releasing positive meme energy to Trump. Nice one

Never seen this before, I thought the Shah was just a CIA pawn/goof.

Considered me redpilled on the Shah.