MUST READ: NYT Does An Article on Hill Shills Organizations Like CTR/Shareblue & Many More

Condensed version below. Full article in the link. Must read.

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Outrage Machine, Allies Push the Buttons

archive.is/0UJ49

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/
archive.is/S1raL
archive.is/JEgnH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's a link to ShareBlue. This is the middle man between the Clinton Campaign and the lugenpresse. We can actually use this to get ahead of the press before they form their new lines of attack and spin.

shareblue.com/
archive.is/S1raL

What are you doing NYT.

Nice logo. But I much prefer this one. After all, you hate filled lunatics can kiss 4chan, Holla Forums and The_Donald good bye the day after Hillary is elected.

HChan has a good ring to it. All inclusive, warm, tolerant and completely devoid of deplorables. Heaven.

Thanks for Correcting the Record™.

stay adorable shills

Naw, accept the defeat friend. I'll go easy on you though, works sets you free.

You should see reddit's politics section it's full of thousands of people brainlessly repeating the shit you read in the op. This was a pretty eye opening article even though I've known CTR exists for awhile now.

NYT trying to redeem themselves?

Money is a powerful force… I think a lot of journalists and at least producers/editors are starting to see that right wing articles sell. Of course, Trump made this all possible (and now since he has a real chance at power, anti-ZOG infiltrators will feel emboldened).

Fox News is #1 in ratings, the New York Post sells out first everywhere I go, Breitbart is up like 1000 points in the Alexa ratings, etc.

Please kill yourselves lefties.

I have a feeling they don't wanna be turned into fertilizer.

I think they finally read the god damn emails.

That, the ICANN switch and Chaffetz' subpoena was the nail in the coffin.

More sources are "switching" their opinion. I take it some big companies are worried about a possible 2nd cold war.
These companies are probably trading with Russia.

I find it bitterly ironic that faux news was made better by the chans - when we used to loathe faux news.

Holla Forums is a board of love

"we" still loathe faux news. There are 2 maybe 3 pundits out of the 40 or so who rotate that are ok to good. The rest are megyn kelly/chris wallace type liberals or worse.
It's #1 in the ratings because the others are that much worse.

I honestly believe that will be the day we see some people turn terrorist and firebomb CTR and other liberals.

Because of..

Hey

I remember someone making a thread about pic related on here. I think it had the same headline and pic too.

what a surprise!

That's something they can do right, at least. It would be an interesting turn of events if they got paranoid about globalists.

They can see President Donald J. Trump on the horizon so in order to save themselves from the gallows, the entire lugenpresse is going to do a complete 180 and pretend they were rooting for Trump all along.

Any "journalist" who doesn't go along with it will be quietly fired.

Mark my words.

NYT NO!

bump. good read.

Sorry mr.daou, but in order for you to start a fire, you must not be in the fire we've been stoking for the past 10+ years

What the fuck are they doing? Are they really so retarded to not understand the implications?

I CANNOT FUCKING STAND THIS STYLE OF WRITING

I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHEN SOME TRIPLE GAY NIGGER FAGGOT PUSHED THE TWEET BUTTON ON HIS MAC

THIS SHIT MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY I CANNOT CONTINUE READ

FUCK YOU OP FOR NOT CUTTING THE GAY BULLSHIT OUT OF THE ARTICLE

I suggest dropping chan branding if this is even remotely serious in the sense that it's a sarcastic idea-pitch for a potential site called Hchan where the H stands for hate, like Rockwell's famous Hate Bus

You leftists don't seem to realize we will win no matter the outcome.

Do you remember when one of the anons found and took pictures of one of your work offices? That was a good time.Anyone walking near you could be one of these anons ready to put you against a wall and rightfully execute you like lapdog shill you are.

So which sites need a heavy DDOS attack during and after the first debate?

Why are you reading the NYT?
Trump has confirmed them for low energy and liars. A failing paper that makes America worse.

archive.is/JEgnH

They got the memo that the pants shitter will drop out. So now they can burn their propaganda arm for plausible deniability while they ready Biden.

The only people who consume real news (not clickbait or Hugging Glue Post crap) actually pay for it.

You think most of these faggots read Private Eye? LOL

Or it's the animal biting the hand that feeds, realizing and trying to get on the good side to avoid the purge as much as possible.

Hillary won't leave unless she dies. If (((they))) abandon her, she knows too much and would ruthlessly drag and name each and every one of her sponsors and endorsers while being pulled into the abyss.

Why do you think on 9/11 she went to her daughter's place instead of a hospital? Because otherwise she would've (((passed quietly at the hospital))) .

March 9

THE ANTHROPOPHAGUS HAS QUITTED HIS DEN

March 10

THE CORSICAN OGRE HAS LANDED AT CAPE JUAN

March 11

THE TIGER HAS ARRIVED AT CAP

March 12

THE MONSTER SLEPT AT GRENOBLE

March 13

THE TYRANT HAS PASSED THOUGH LYONS

March 14

THE USURPER IS DIRECTING HIS STEPS TOWARDS DIJON

March 18

BONAPARTE IS ONLY SIXTY LEAGUES FROM THE CAPITAL

He has been fortunate enough to escape his pursuers

March 19

BONAPARTE IS ADVANCING WITH RAPID STEPS, BUT HE WILL NEVER ENTER PARIS

March 20

NAPOLEON WILL, TOMORROW, BE UNDER OUR RAMPARTS

March 21

THE EMPEROR IS AT FONTAINEBLEAU

March 22

HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY arrived yesterday evening at the Tuileries, amid the joyful acclamation of his devoted and faithful subjects

Also because going to a hospital is much easier to spin as a big controversy than a few decaminutes with her daughter and back out on the street.

Will you say the same when Hillary wins?

The only thing that Hillary is going to win is a trip to prison for her crimes.

Yeah, a few minutes with her daughter while she was buckling under and collapsing while several of her people were surround and guarding her TOTALLY wouldn't make a big story or seem suspicious at all rather than going to the hospital for what seemed like she needed some sort of medical attention.

Who are you trying to kid?

"OMG, she is dying, she can't be president!"

"Greenscreen, Hillary died!"

You do notice the narrative shifts on here from the control shills?

And she has been convicted of what, or has done what that she could be placed on trial for under stature of limitations?

lol, stupid newfag shill doesn't understand what those quotes mean.

Muh eternal hope to never have to revolt and sully my fingers with the blood of a thousand shanked faggot niggers.

as I thought.

Clinton's crimes are too numerous to list. However, the most currently visible one is still the felonious breach of security pertaining to her illegal email server designed to bypass government transparency laws. The weight of evidence against Clinton is already overwhelming and damning enough for it to be an open and shit case, yet the only reason she's not in prison already is because she and Comey are so corrupt that he refused to bring charges against her.

However, Comey's corrupt actions in refusing to treat Clinton the same way that every other citizen in the United States would be treated does come with a benefit. Since charges weren't brought against her, it means that once Trump wins the election, he can appoint a Director of the FBI who doesn't have financial ties to the Clinton Foundation and isn't corrupt.

When Hillary loses, she will go to prison for this one crime alone. And that doesn't even factor in the rest of the skeletons in her closet that will tumble out once her influence is broken.

There's several parts here that you miss.
One, it was a civil, not criminal breach. This means that the whole complaint on it times out at the end of the year from statures.
Two, where are the the other 207 people who dealt with classified? A law that is not applied consistently will be struck down, such is the case here, another bullshit law.
Three, Hillary could have easily been gotten when SoS, but its only now that anybody cares.
Four, the server was authorized as it received SD security certs, something {{{they}}} ignore as using a computer properly is work and forbidden. The whole peice was another bit of control is the point.

So anyways, is Trump throwing the last 7 SoS into jail, the bush admin for shredding the HDD, and doing so all on nonexistant and expost facto laws?

Bad case, bad case.
Also shows your newfag status since you don't bring up her campaign to violate US labor standards and create Walmart, something that should be up there with Whitewater.

Well glad you knew then, remember screwdriver or awl, don't get the tacticool wind turbine.

Either way, she's fucked no matter what. She and her (((endorsers))) have left way too many bread crumb trails and had grown fat and arrogant. Any move (((they))) make reveals their hand more and more. And if (((they))) don't do anything, it reveals their hand more.

But you show obvious signs of not being from around here.

It appears that site is nothing but rehashing old debunked nonsense and hearsay with the spin that it is somehow more truthful now, or relevant in some way.

I can't believe this is some people's jobs…

Exactly.
Can't wait for November.

But and here is the rub, those bread crumbs leave her with mere civil and statutory charges at best.
She has been very good to keep her nose clear of any criminal wrongdoing.
Which is the important part to get, the only thing you have saying she is criminal and not just operating to the fullest in the law is a corrupt lugenpress that wants {{{their}}}narrative.
You will find she is legal, right on the line of so, but people dislike that as much as open carry in a Starbucks.

That's because I am here from 2014, before this round of shills and the claim that Trump shall be the new admiral arrives.

Out. You could've at least tried. Begone schlomo.

tavistock

You don't like actually understanding the law do you?
Its easy to be noncriminal and do what she has done.
Again this is the whole issue, you are told she is a criminal, but I ask you, where has she been gotten for speeding, for littering?
Where is the civil charge on impropietary in meetings?
Why is it everything is on the criminal side, on cases with flimsy and circumstantial evidence?

Again white whale.
People are ignoring significant avenues of attack in their pursuit for a OHKO for 40 years.
They don't want to hear that Hillary lost her clearance and is barred from government service, they want her straight up in jail and dead.

Is that supposed to be hillarychan or hatechan?

heheheheheheeh kekekekeke

reported

High treason and corruption, little shill.
You don't get it, do you?
This is a game of billions of dollars.
Hundreds of companies with no employees, registered at one address.
A game of drugs, of lies, of slavery.
The money laundering criminal enterprise, the Clinton foundation will be destroyed, and you along with it.

Please show direct stature and attendant cases.

You mean dumbshits who left the Tripoli embassy and got murdered by CIA?

Again, proof?
Prejury is pretty easy to go after, but then as I said, people don't want to take her down.

Proof?

More proof, please.
Happy correlations won't do here.

Are we talking CIA here or a group killing niggers?
High Treason is impossible in the US, you need a declared enemy by Congress for that, which we don't have.

Billions?
Pathetically small then.

Yes and?
Plenty of places like that, Wyoming has a number.

Ooh and those are bad?
Not me, not white, don't care.

Again?
So many promises.
So many years.

Look you want the real thing?
How much do you know of Clinton, personally?
How much is told to you by lugenpresse, by delighted cuckservatives for decades needing an other to avoid being called out as cucks?
How much have you investigated personally?
Point is, hillary is a scary monster to ensure party lines, same as Soros.
You don't even care for the masters, the rochtschilds, the bildebergs, its all about you guys staying on the soil, not even peeling back and seeing the horrors under it.

None of it, most of my information comes from Holla Forums digging operations.
what
what the fuck
I legitimately don't understand what's going on with you then.
If the masters are evil the minions are too, by default.
This is some sort of new esoteric shilling angle you're going with then?
Also Soros is actually pretty close to house Rothschild, or was. They're the primary source of his cash, and they've directly invested in his investment group.
Though his fetish for showing off apparently pissed them off a bit.

And what "this" is about, is the complete eradication of all vaguely hostile entities. Preferably in a public manner most painful as an example. Soros, House Rothschild, that one jew house that financed carnegie, the bilderberg group, all of their ilk.

You haven't even mentioned Trump or anything, either, just said how hillary isn't a threat. Which she is.
Trump on the other hand is not.
He is a mafia man at best, not a kike. Mafia are about as threatening these days as ants.

Thats it? You fags better come up with more then that.
Makes sense, hillary hates everyone. Anyway here is your complimentary pic for your first time posting here!

Trump is a small scale pathetic minion who get lead around by his ego. His handlers are a bigger threat, but the real threat will the great white niggering after the election. Reason for it doesn't matter, either way the US will drop off the stage just as the kikes want.
That is why I don't care about him, as he admits its now movement not a campaign, that path is set.

I care about Hillary partly out of proffesional ethics, and because of the fact the abuse of language is a severe issue to me.

( ゚ Д゚)  ( つ旦O  と_)_)    _, ._  ( ゚ Д゚)     ( つ O. __  と_)_) (__()、;.o:。          ゚*・:.。

Spend 8 years learning to do forensic recovery of hard drives and mobile devices, fro using flasher boxes to Odin, then have some pissant politician with a grudge make a mockery of your proffesion by claiming the hearings are a criminal investigation when they fuck up from day -10 with even securing evidence.
Hillary is innocent u til proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
And with how fucked up this shitty show has been, you'd be lucky to convict her on owning the server were it not for her testimony.

Isn't coordination between Super PACs and campaigns illegal?

Not since Citizens United.

bump

I vote we make this the banner.

bump