Have anybody the Video?

Have anybody the Video?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Other urls found in this thread:

onesixtwo.club/scv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ask FBI

I'm not FBI btw, promises

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

fuck off, you don't have to ruin this board and Europe altogether.

the first cp i downloaded when i was 14
good times but is still dont know who she is

So you're like 17 or something?

That girl seems 18+ tbh

look who's talking

Still better than the European district in Brussels tbh.

WEW

sounds fair

Since you carpet-bombed their entire country and invaded them with your retarded sub-culture, they're like that, yes.

We only did what The British told us to do!

those bastard talk about immigration but they invaded half of the europe

Don't start, you know us French can't stand the roastbeefs, you know I'll be nice to you if you hate the UK. You still carpet-bombed them.

Just culturally invaded. Not demographically (if that's a word).

It's so funny to see you cucks play the blame game constantly.

Same thing m8, don't kid yourself.

Nah, I just wanted to piss you off and it worked. If Nazi Germany hadn't invaded us, you wouldn't have bombed the shit out of Belgium. I could go on to Christopher Columbus.

come on m80 you're not even trying anymore.

Macron, communist ?

the point

your head

the point is above his head? wtf?

O i am laffin

Hey don't blame me, you have the same troubles as we do.

lel

they aren't.
lel

This is silly user. We both know France is far more fucked than the US is in terms of illegals. Arguing about it won't get us anywhere. Let's just agree that illegals are bad for any nation. Whites should be working together on this.

not on the illegals: on the legals. Because of our ex-colonies. But I agree with the rest of your post. What do now? I came here to shitstorm.

Just take a page out of Holla Forums's book. IP hop and argue with yourself until you bait someone else into replying

But I'm not here to bait people into replying, I just reply to everything I want. Also bare IP m8

That's because all the illegal haïtians and a few americans are now moving to Canada, thanks to our cucked Prime-minister who cry crocodile tears.

I like Justin… he really pisses off conservative fucktards. Granted he's going to cost the country a fortune, but so long as he's pissing of Holla Forums it's worth it.

You ex-colonies are coming to Québec, because they think speaking french is enough to integrate, yet they make no effort what so ever to integrate.

They treaten to beat up people for being gay, they cut off baby foreskin, they vote with a covered face when you need ID, they yell at women from their window's car, they yell at teachers that we shouldn't let their kids play outside during winter recess, because it's too cold, they text and drive during the uber ride, they fucking prey on the KFC's drive way, and everytime you call them out on their unacceptable behavior, they say that's how they do it in Africa and that we should learn from them, they are so proud of being from Africa yet they did everything to leave the shithole. And most of all they made us lose our referendum twice. If it keep going like this, the quebec Nation will disappear, viarge we're only 8 millions for fuck sake. They come here having 5 to 8 kids by women, while we have 0 to 2, and they raise them in ethnic ghettos so their children don't have to integrate, yet they complain when the pure wools make a difference between us and them. If those are the one that come here legally I'd rather not imagine the ones who come to Europe illegally, because their visa got rejected, christ!

They also call us racist when they don't get job due to their own unacceptable behavior.

I don't see how the liberals are better than the torries, they're both different flavors of shit

The torries voted to abolish the fire arm register, because it cost money.

And the liberals voted to allow sharp daggers in airplanes,because of religious freedom.

typical kid's thinking.

Hahaha yes, Algerians and Malians. Top of the top. You even get the real Frenchs that do shit in Quebec like it's a shithole and using your nice behaviour and manners like a sign of weakness. I pity you to have to suffer our assholes and ex-colonial shitheads.

gold

onesixtwo.club/scv/

It's shit

i missed it again?
what was the video? gore?

same here, toothpaste

kys

Mfw

and
Degenerate nigger.

What'd I miss? lemme guess, some stupid shit that was nothing worth looking at?

get out molefag

It's you again. Fucking faggot.

rude

I want to fuck that molewench.

3lewd5me

She's like 25+ with kid(s) by now tbh

Absolutely unacceptable. I want to fuck her a few years before that pic.