Meet Four Of The New Smartest Women In The Marvel Universe, As Discovered By The Unstoppable Wasp

Taina Miranda

By the way Taina is the name of the indigenous people of Puerto Rico so Marvel went full retard

LaShayla “Shay” Smith

So now Marvel changed the list of smartest people in Marvel to the following: Moon Girl, the GIRLS, Murderbird, Riri, Valeria, T'Challa, Chulk, Reed Richards and then somewhere Reed is Toni Ho.

Fuck Marvel, it can't die fast enough

Okay even for a superhero universe I find that to be fuckin bullshit. Have they ever gone to Washington Heights? Most of the buildings around there are tiny-ass apartments, where the fuck is she gonna have a workshop or the space to build robots? There's a reason why most of the street level athletic capes are in areas like that because it's easy for them to drop in and drop out of costume.

Is she not able to get an exoskeleton to help her walk? I mean technology has advanced in the Marvel comics than our world and she can't get an exoskeleton. I mean the price would drop due to the technological advancement right? Hell, even the Marvel movies show technology progressing the world better than this.

I remember an user brought that up in another thread about Marvel. With the way technology has progressed AND also the fuckin presence of magic alot of major diseases should have been wiped out already. Now they can get away with this by saying that she's poor but I feel like they went through a check list of 'which diseases will make people feel the most bad for them' and sclerosis was the new check off.

Alot of shit in the Marvel Comics world should not be the same as ours.

Marlel writers are retarded hacks

Why are all Marvel superheroes almost exclusively based in New York? There's few exceptions like Great Lakes Avengers, Alpha Fight, and Thor hanging out in Chicago for a while back in the day, but in Marvel's New York, it looks like everyone has a superhero neighbor. DC handles it better, where generally each major hero (and on occasion their "hero family") has their own city.

Because Marvel is based in New York and thus it`s the center of the world to them

The reason they don't do this is because Marvel writers don't want to trivialize real world issues like cancer and AIDS by providing cure and threatments in fiction. It would be offensive to people that suffer from it. Yes Marvel is retarded like that.

Remember how everyone feared that nerds were unable to tell fantasy from reality? Imagine being such a pitiable faggot that you have to try and seek validation and acknowledgement of your arbitrary identity by making the all-brown all-women super smart girls club of 20-something hipsters, and then force them into one of the biggest comics universes?

I'd be insulted by this, but I'm more insulted by the fact that some editor or executive greenlighted this sad, sad attempt to stroke the egos of an imaginary demographic of female readers.

Here's a thought: How about instead of shoving a mountain of generic, uninteresting, "super positive" minority characters into books, we only create a handful of diverse characters, but put special effort into making them unique and interesting? Surely that would be better in the long run.

She could just have some sort of alien disease that doctors think is sclerosis and diagnosed it as. She tried to get treatment in the past but it didn't work because shit's alien. Her arc can be figuring out what the fuck's wrong with her.

Problem is, she's an engineer, not a doctor, so she has to rely on whoever the hell in her team is going to play Medic or whatever.

Boom, problem solved. You get your progressiveness and a mini arc to boot. I take cash or checks, Marvel.

Wait a second, since when T'Challa and Cho are smarter than freaking Reed Richards?

Since progressive stack

Since "We'll show the PAtriarchy! We'll arbitrarily declare this character to be the smartest without bothering to show it!"

And then they'll bitch about that being ableist and insulting to people with MS, etc etc.

These fuckers think the universe was created in 1995, don't they?

What is this, Hipster DnD?

Also

Marvel has major short term memory loss.

You remember the character Anya Corazon? When she first appeared in comics they were advertising her as 'THE FIRST LATINO SUPERHERO' even though there were already 12 characters before her who were Hispanic in Marvel.

Never mind *get* an exoskeleton…
She's supposedly an engineer who builds robots.
Fucking *build* an exoskeleton!

Shit, you'd think that would be her first project, necessity being the mother of invention and all that.

I know going around saying that you're really from whatever country your great-grandfather's-friend's-dog is from is a big hobby for Americans, but shouldn't she be from, say, Puerto Rico?

I forgot she even existed.

Maybe she moved to New York from Puerto Rico?

BUILD A WALL

DEPORT THEM ALL

Yeah, but then she'd be from Puerto Rico and just living in New York. The way they're saying it it's like "Puerto Rican" is an entire race on its own.

That's Taino, not Taina. It's dumb enough as is but you don't need to make it dumber than it is.

I would of thought that would inspire people and give them hope.
I have a problem with my body, and there's a device commonly shown in scifi and futuristic films, and it gives me hope that the device will one day be advanced enough to fix my problem.

As long as it's done in a realistic manner, like an exoskeleton for sclerosis, I can't see how people would get offended.

Anyways Marvel's readership is so low, there's a shit chance someone reads it that has MS.

There is already a thread about this Wasp comic, and it's not even at 200 posts. Quit flooding the board with shit no one cares about.

Yeah, an engineer focused on advanced prosthesis would make more sense in that case.

If they're so smart, then why were they born brown?

Checkmate, Marvel.

Pretty sure Ladyhawk II was cripplied midway into Spider-Girl and wound up becoming Not!Oracle.

Wouldn't the female of taino be taina, though?
But it is a common name over there, so it might be a coincidence.

But no one wants to read the Wasp storytime. We just want t get angry at things, like our bestest pal, Peter Parker.

That's still isn't an excuse for creating a duplicate thread

If she's so smart why is she still a fucking cripple

Isn't that the joke of the day

Because her crippled legs is her "Muh identity"

Meanwhile Prof Xavier will give anything to have functional legs again.

user. You better just be making up a profile and this wasn't copy pasted from an official page. Cause that is a vague as fuck description of what she does. Might as well have the next female hero/assistant have the profile as retarded as…

Get out of her with your reasonable logic.

My granddad has MS. He can barely stand up on his own and often needs someone to help him get up. God knows he'd probably give anything to be able bodied again

SO
which one is the dyke?

That would require putting logic over pushing a narrative. Can't have that now.

Yep

It's almost certainly not even science, anyway, but rather engineering.

what they don't mention is that the four smartest women in the marvel universe aren't even in the top 100 smartest people

Thats only among them there colored people.

You think Marvel's SJW writers actually read comics? They only know Spiderman is Peter Parker.

Perhaps, but the main problem is that they're hiring fuckfaces who have never actually READ the comics they're now torturing to death.

I want Kate Leth to be kidnapped by ISIS and gangraped so they can sell the video.

I thought Zeta Beams wore off and returned the subject to where they came from. Is the solution in that comic to end the time freaze and have them suffer for a while?

What else will they think of next

Is she farting?

Unrelated but I was curious as to why women are wearing high waisted shorts again?

Because they cover stomach, so somewhat overweight slobs think that high waist-ed clothing will fool people into thinking that they are skinny and have waists. Then there is also a crowd of hipsters who wear them because they are so retro. In reality, these pants look absolutely horrible in 99% of the cases, and remaining 1% looks good in spite of these pants.

nah she's just got permanent bitch face.

This