itt: god tier snacks
ill start

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/recipes/2013/07/mexican-street-corn-elotes-recipe.html
archive.is/e3OcY
hooktube.com/watch?v=SnqVN56EjrM
hooktube.com/watch?v=LibAMjVGK4g
hooktube.com/watch?v=7NW32vLq340
amazon.com/Secret-Plants-Peter-Tompkins-Christopher/dp/B006L7S55S/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_14_t_2/133-3068308-7411106?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C2RTJXNVTNVB9YAJKZBK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trail Mix

Daria white

Waffles with Nutella and powdered sugar

I don't like mayo but pizza is a god tier food. I'm not much of a snack person to be honest. I just eat a nice meal (1200-2000cals) every day, maybe a small 300~ cal snack if I'm feeling supr hungr

There's a bag of strawberry marshmallows hidden in the back of the cupboard downstairs and mummy doesn't know that I know about them. Just waiting for the old bag to fuck off to sleep, and then that shit's mine.

wtf is strawberry marshmallows?
post a pic of that shit

You never had these things, fag?

come on now you must have a vpn or something because ur flag says america

Who wouldn't use a vpn on Holla Forums, burger.

Hey, fuck off user. I am yuropoor, and i have had strawberry marshmallows.

No, you are Japanese. Silly chink

What are VPN's?

ill continue the thread

see, bitch?

You're still Asian, dipshit

how about now, faggot?

No, no monsieur. Je m'appelle OP is a Faggot

test

Those are onions, leaf.

I think the thing above the onions is fish.

That's the jewiest meal I've ever seen.

That's a cuck, burger.

which kino should i watch with this kino?

The fuck is wrong with garlic? Garlic is one of the healthiest foods you can eat. They sell supplements of concentrated garlic.

Something in me thinks that this is a mexican's meal and not an americans.

Is there any difference?

more like a snack

Those are onions.

Yes, a lot of difference on the inside.

it depends. the southwest is full of mexicans but the midwest to east coast is hard to find a good tamale vendor.

Americans and Mxicans are the same people now

what is the difference

Is that a Nagant Revolver?? I always wanted a few of those with threaded barrels

LMAO I PLAYED RO2 TOO! XD

I thought was quoting
My bad.

Not yet. Pic related the 'difference' between mexicans and americans

they wont surpass whites for another decade. it woud've happened sooner but drumpftd.

Bite into a raw clove of garlic and get back to me.

Absolute poorfag.

How many fucking poorfags are her?

THAT ISN'T CHEESE. Fucking poorfags.

:(

Kek
Well played poorfag.

I would rather starve than to eat this braindead food.

What am I looking at?

I see a ?? (which probably includes cream cheese) coated in chip dust and topped with hot sauce. Is it a tamale? The corn leaves would be a problem.

Mmmm, yes, quite.

Makin a sammich

It's called toast dipshit.

elote(grilled corn) they are delicious and dirt cheap.

seriouseats.com/recipes/2013/07/mexican-street-corn-elotes-recipe.html

if you are not eating like this, you are a fucking cuck.

nigga black coffee is great.

i don't

toast is made in a toaster, not a pan you idiot

Imma go ahead and eat canned food and fuck bitches. you feel free to keep on calorie counting and crying.

I've never cooked for myself. I've people for that.

I like corn because i can see it before it goes in and after it comes out.

Zero real protein. Oh (((you))).

underage b&

Nothing you lardass

Is it more heat efficient now?

thanks for showing everyone how nutritionally retarded you are

Oh (((you))).

(((I know I will call them (((you))) because it if everyone thinks they are (((they))) then they wont think (((I'm actually they))) so that I can trick everyone into eating unhealthy shit)))

this is what peak performance looks like meat pleb

archive.is/e3OcY

vegetarian since 2005
became a vegan in 2011
probably had to do some research and improve on vegan methods
now he's kicking ass again
kicks ass all the way to here and then starts kicking the worlds ass
4 more world records after going vegan

Set world records and broke PBs (personal bests) while being vegetarian and vegan.

>(((I know I will call them (((you))) because it if everyone thinks they are (((they))) then they wont think (((I'm actually they))) so that I can trick everyone into eating unhealthy shit)))
I tried. never went that (((inception))) with ((( ))) before.

I mean, do you even get all your amino acids, punk?

I'll never understand vegans tbh

Okay, fair enough. did you ever even try? some do it for moral reasons and some do it for healthy reasons, some do it for both. if you only knew how unhealthy animal products are, you would freak.

square above freebie related

Lack of real protein causes retardation.

nice to know you have no argument. it's strange how some people just have an instant knee jerk reaction when someone talks about eating vegetables. they have no idea how much protein plant foods have and think that only meat and eggs and fish could ever keep them alive. they always ask "where do you get your protein?" and all I see is my vegan friends ask them "we get our protein from plants, where do you get your fiber and vitamins?"

POTASSIUM BROMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the argument for veganism was strong enough you wouldn't need to resort to cherry picking one man who's vegan and strawmanning arguments against vegans.

I'm not even vegan and want this.

Do you want to be violated by a plant in every hole that you have? For real?

that is in fact a nagant. they did not have threaded barrels.

I was simply preemptively crushing your 2 second in the future totally stereotypical meathead argument that all vegans are weak faggots.

if veganism isn't such a big deal then why do so many shills pop up to try and shame tactic it every single time?

If veganism is so great why do you need to insert it everywhere it's not invited?

Reeks of insecurity and desperation when you bring up a counterargument to something nobody said. Specially when the counterargument has fallacies, which was my main point.

Instead of focusing on that little group that angers you you could be providing real evidence and explanations. I'm not even aware of these people you're talking about so you're the one who comes off as a shill.

There's also the possibility that nobody likes vegans because they're stereotypically smug holier than thou assholes.

alright people, how about some facts. Yes, I know you find vegans annoying. the reason we tell everyone is because we hope to teach people to eat better. we really have hope that everyone will improve.
hooktube.com/watch?v=SnqVN56EjrM
hooktube.com/watch?v=LibAMjVGK4g
hooktube.com/watch?v=7NW32vLq340

graham crackers + peanut butter
get a big 'ole fuckin' spoon of nutella
dip graham cracker in nutella
dunk in milk
it's orgasmic, me lads

nutella is fucking disgusting. shame on you

I'd take some scientific papers over the propaganda spread by a single man with an agenda.

objectively false

you do know gregor cites his sources inside of his videos right? you can see him reading the actual data as he goes along.

I wonder who ((( Harriet A. hole))) is?

You can cite sources and still make biased claims in spite of that fact.
(((Michael Greger)))'s the one who sounds like a Jew here if he's making biased and exaggerated statements.
I'm open for the idea of the benefits of veganism, but I'd prefer peer reviewed evidence over one man's biased videos.

Cry more soyboy.

Fucking hilarious, but honestly, what happens after that vine surprise?

Tons of Iron in Veggies. Just saying, how does the Animal eat naturally and not in a man made pen…..

I don't even care about this meme but this thread is asking for it

Lol you're a fucking numale faggot, put that on the bingo, soyboy.

Nice hooknose brah

heh

tfw no more snacks

sauce pls ;_;

See this guys? 10 entire vegans out of all other vegans on the entire world aren't faggots! Fuck, I guess we were wrong after all.

lmao he sure showed us, huh

Half-assed nancy boys, the lot of you.

I'm going to steal that, thanks

meep meep mayonnaise on pizza is a federal offense tbh no homo

meep meep where do you get the energy to format all your posts this way tbh no homo

meep meep it doesn't take that much energy tbh no homo

My nigga!

bump

meep meep if science can prove that plans have sentience and can feel emotions and have complex societies will you just stop eating everything all together so that you can stay morally consistent tbh no homo

i recommend a book called the secret life of plants tbh
amazon.com/Secret-Plants-Peter-Tompkins-Christopher/dp/B006L7S55S/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_14_t_2/133-3068308-7411106?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C2RTJXNVTNVB9YAJKZBK

you've gone too far

This with horseradish mustard. I just finished off my last bit earlier today. It's of the gods.

chicken is a waste, tennis ball and a hot-dog r not even being cooked, so its fie to take it apart and stop being retarded

cucumber sandwiches
brioche
pound cake
black coffee
cigarettes
Andes mints

fucking fagot you sound like my girlfriend.

kek

underrated tbh

bread with mayo

and fruit

manlet detected

Hamburgirl